How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 14-23

Story Info
Allie and Emily grow closer & Allie finally gets revenge.
20.8k words
4.87
3.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! I really hope you are enjoying my story!

Feel free to leave any questions, comments, or critiques you may have! Thanks!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1.14: Date Night!

"You know, I'd highly suggest at least putting a sheet over top of you guys in case the others decide to come down. Unless you don't mind them seeing you two lovebirds sans clothing."

My eyes snapped open at the sound of Jade's voice, and I blushed as I realized Emily and I were both lying nude in front of her roommate. Instead of moving to cover us up, Emily merely turned over and faced the door.

"Eh. Maybe we'll charge admission for private viewing of our sexiness."

We all laughed and Jade rolled her eyes and turned around and walked back into the common room. I peeled myself away from the gorgeous raven-haired beauty's embrace and went over to my suitcase. I pulled out a large oversized hoodie and slid it on. It was several sizes too large, and it hung down to my mid-thigh. One of the sleeves had a small hole, and it was frayed and tattered in several places. I had had it for years and it was on its last leg, but I loved the feeling of the fabric on my skin. It was faded black with a rainbow printed on the front. The words PRIDE had mostly worn off, but a faint outline was still legible.

"Wow, that thing looks like it's got some miles on it..."

Emily pointed at some of the small holes as she slipped on her t-shirt from earlier. Her nipples were clearly outlined beneath the material, but she was at least covered. She retrieved my jeans from the floor and pulled them on.

"Hey, I think we're the same size! I love the way these fit."

I nodded and smacked her ass playfully.

"You look better in them than I do! They really hug your curves. And that ass... Mmmmm! Mouthwatering."

Jade poked her head back in the room and smirked at us both.

"You two are freaking adorable, you know that?"

"Yep. That's why I'm keeping her, Jade. The adorable factor."

She snorted and walked back into the common room. Emily sat on the edge of the bed and just stared at me wordlessly. I arched an eyebrow and cocked my head to one side as she continued to stare.

"Sorry, I just can't keep my eyes off you. You really are perfect, Allie."

I blushed furiously and chucked a pair of socks at her.

"Perfect? I have never been called perfect before. I am far from perfect. I'm-"

"You're perfect to me, Allie. You are cute, funny, brilliant, brave, a cunning tactician, and damn good in bed. You're also still the highest-level player in the game. Not by much though... I was checking my phone while you slept, and there's one player who's only 2 levels behind you; Niall."

"Shit. That means we gotta get back to killing stuff. Angel or Demonspawn?"

"Hmmm... You know, I don't remember."

She grabbed her phone and messed with it for a few seconds before glancing up at me.

"Angelspawn. Says he's a level 29 Storm Mage."

"That's shocking."

"Ugh... Allie... really?"

I giggled and jumped on the bed next to her.

"Hey, can Angelspawn join a Demonspawn clan?"

She shook her head.

"No, being around an Angelspawn would cause our Redemption Meters to go up, if being around a demon and a bunch of Demonspawn didn't cause his Corruption Meter to fill first. Although... I guess you could figure out how your master turned you and do that too him."

I sighed at the now not so fond memory and sat up.

"You do know that would require me to sleep with him. Well... Allexus would have to, I mean."

"Hmmm... yeah... I forgot about that part. Unless... No, that's just messed up."

I cocked my eyebrow and leaned against her.

"What's messed up?"

She pursed her lips and sighed.

"Well, I mean, you specifically don't have to sleep with him, you could always get him to come into the castle so your master could corrupt him. But... that's basically setting someone up to get... well... Even if it's just his character, it's still a shitty thing to do."

I nodded and giggled as my stomach rumbled loudly.

"I vote that we meet him and consider our options from there. If he's already level 29, then it would make sense to have him on our side."

"Well... whatever we do... let's get something to eat first.

I kissed her on the cheek and stood up.

"Can I make a request?"

"No. Not allowed. This is my dorm room and that makes me the goddess of this realm."

She smirked and me and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you can, gorgeous. After earlier you can ask me for anything."

I would have blushed, but I wasn't ashamed to admit it was probably the best sex I'd had.

"Can dinner just be the two of us? Like a... well... a date?"

A wide grin spread across her face, and she nodded enthusiastically. She squealed and leapt off the bed into my arms.

"Yes! I would love that! The others were wanting to hang out... but I have more important plans now!"

She stripped off the t-shirt and her large breasts bounced into view. I would never get tired of seeing those beauties jiggle and move. She rolled her eyes at me staring and pointed to my suitcase.

"Get dressed. You can ogle my tits later."

It didn't take us long to get dressed, but I wanted to surprise Emily with my previously unworn dress, so I changed in Jade's room. When I walked out into the common room, I was rendered speechless by the stunning vision of beauty that stood before me. Emily had dressed in a dark blue sleeveless super low cut v neck dress that went down to just below her knees. The shimmery fabric went perfect with a pair of black ankle high boots, and she had changed her eyeshadow to shades of blue to match. I stood motionless, drinking in her beauty and she smiled at me and walked over.

"Allison. I am officially the luckiest woman on the planet. You look drop dead gorgeous. That dress is fucking perfect on you. If we weren't going to dinner, I'd take you back to my room and have my way with you. You are so fucking hot!"

Despite blushing a deep crimson from my neck up, I managed to return the compliment.

"We are so fucking hot, you mean. You... You are breathtaking, Emily. Like... Wow. Truly!"

She kissed me, and I smiled as I licked my lips. Her slightly blue tinted lip gloss tasted like cake.

"Ready to go? I can't wait to show the world my sexy as fuck girlfriend!"

I didn't know it was possible, but I blushed even harder and simply nodded. She led us out of her dorm room, and we were met with catcalls and whistles as we walked through the hallways. Right as we were about to exit, she turned suddenly, pulled me into a firm embrace, and kissed me passionately. I lost myself in that moment and didn't care that the other students around me cheered and applauded. When she pulled away, reality came swooping back and I had to blink my eyes to clear the fog that had set in my brain. She giggled and led us outside. Bray pulled up in a large SUV and put it in park. He jumped out and opened the door in the rear passenger side. He helped Emily up into the vehicle, before taking me by the arm and walking me to the other side.

"You look amazing, Allie. You've already made Emily so happy. Thank you. Even if this is the last night you two see each other, you've truly made today the best day in her life."

He hugged me briefly and opened the door. He helped me up into the large vehicle, and I turned to him after I was seated.

"I've grown a little fond of her so... this won't be the last night. There will be many, many more."

He smiled and nodded, before closing the door and jumping in the driver's seat.

"Only rule I have about my car: no sex unless you're prepared to clean my seats."

Emily and I laughed as he pulled out of the dorm parking lot.


Dinner was at a fairly fancy place called Gaspianno's. As we walked into the restaurant arm in arm, we were greeted by a tall man in a suit. He took us to a table, and Emily ordered some champagne. When the waiter walked over to the table with some glasses and a bottle in a bucket of ice, he asked if we were celebrating.

"Absolutely! Allie and I just started dating, and to me that's cause for celebration."

I nodded and accepted the glass of sparkling liquid. We clinked our glasses together, and I giggled as the bubbles tickled my throat. Dinner was exceptional, and we spent time taking bites of each other's food. We finished the bottle of champagne, and as I stood up to use the restroom, I felt more than a bit tipsy.

"Em. Are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me? Cause... it's working."

"Which part, the getting you drunk or taking advantage of you?"

"Yes."

I sat back down and leaned against my girlfriend who was texting Bray to come pick us up. I paid our tab, and tipped the waiter generously, before Bray came in and helped me to the car.

"Bray. I wanted to tell you something... but you can't tell Emily. OK?"

(Keep in mind, at this point Bray was on one side of me helping me walk, Emily was on the other making sure I didn't fall. And my drunk whispering voice is not really a whisper. I only know all of this because Emily loves telling this entire story quite frequently to embarrass me.)

"Sure, Allie. What's up?"

"I think... I think I'm falling for Emily. Like... really hard."

"But you've only known her for like... a day? How can you know you're falling for her if you've just met her?"

"I just... I just know. I've had a lot of really bad girlfriends, some were bad in bed, some were just bad people, but Emily isn't. A bad person. Or in bed. She's pretty awesome... not that you'd know that. Cause you're gay."

"Wait! Who told you I'm gay?! I thought it was a big secret that no one was supposed to know?!"

I laughed and leaned into his arms. He hoisted me into his car, and after Emily jumped in on the other side, I laid across the seats and rested my head in her lap. She leaned in close to my ear and spoke in a whisper.

"Allie. I have a secret to tell you."

I looked up at her, and she smiled down at me.

"I think I might be falling for you, too."

She kissed me, and I moaned as she licked my lips.

1.15: Allie is Amazing

"Hey gorgeous. How you feelin'?

"I guess that alcohol hit me a bit hard... I'm so sorry for making you guys have to carry me out. I don't drink a whole lot, so I'm a pretty cheap date."

She kissed my forehead, and I snuggled into her.

"Tonight was perfect, Allie. You have nothing to apologize for. When you're up for it, the others want to play a game in the common room."

I pulled away slightly and cocked my eyebrow.

"I hope I haven't kept you guys waiting you could have-"

She pushed her lips against mine to silence me, and I kissed her back briefly, before pulling back again.

"Really? Are you going to keep inter-"

She moved to kiss me, but this time I was prepared for it. I kissed her first, and we both fell back giggling. After the laughter subsided, I sat up and pulled some clothing on. I smacked Emily's naked ass as she walked by, and she made that cute squeaking noise I enjoyed hearing. She glared at me playfully and put on some pajama pants and a tank top. We both walked out of the room and sat on one of the large couches next to everyone else. In the middle of the room on a large coffee table were several decks of cards that had been shuffled together. Bray grabbed the large pile of cards and dealt out four to each person.

"Don't look at 'em yet. I'm going to go over the rules for you, 'cause I'm sure you've never even heard of the game Mau."

I shook my head.

"That's what I thought. If you've ever played crazy eights, it's similar to that. At least it is at first. As the game progresses, the rules get more and more complex, but it's easy enough to follow along. The objective of the game is to play all the cards in hand. You can play one card that either matches the suit, or number of the card on the top of the stack. So if the top card is a 7 of hearts, you can play a 7 or a heart. As soon as you get down to one card, you have 5 seconds to say Mau. If you don't and someone catches you, you have to draw another card. Sound simple enough?"

I ran through everything in my head, and nodded.

"After someone plays the last card in their hand, they are the winner of that round. Before the next round starts, they can make up any rule about any card or group of cards. For instance, you can make the rule every time someone plays a hearts card, they have to say 'I wear my heart on my sleeve.' Or something like that. If you forget a rule, you have to draw a card for each rule you forgot. To keep things more entertaining, we'll also increase the number of cards we start with by one each round. Sound good?"

"I think so."

"Cool! In that case, you can start."

He flipped over the top card, and it was a 4 of clubs. I picked up the four cards he had dealt out, and saw that I had neither a 4 nor a club.

"What do I do if I can't play anything?"

"Oh sorry. If you can't play anything, just draw another card and say 'pass' if you still can't play."

I grabbed another card off the deck and passed my turn.

We went around the circle pretty quickly, with Emily playing another club card.

"Ugh. Pass. Still can't play."

After a few more turns, I had managed to catch up and was now holding two cards, when Emily beside me declared Mau.

We all played, and she grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm out."

We all groaned, and passed over the cards in our hands to Bray. He dealt out five cards, and we waited for Emily's new rule.

"Every time Allie plays a red card, she has to kiss me."

"Really? Well... It's a good thing I enjoy kissing you."

The group laughed, and Emily turned over the top card. She laughed softly when she saw it was a queen of diamonds. She played a king of diamonds, and moved a bit closer to me. I smirked at her, and moved to kiss her, but pulled away just before our lips could touch and played a king of spades.

"Oh! You bitch!"

Everyone laughed, and I kissed her anyways. I ended up winning that round, with a minimal amount of "required" kisses.

"Payback time, Em. I think Allie is going to have it out for you."

I gave Emily a playful glare, and grinned.

"Whenever Emily plays any card, she has to say Allie is amazing."

"Ooooh good one!"

I flipped over the top card, and played an 8 of diamonds on top of the 8 of spades. I leaned over and kissed Emily, who pursed her lips and glared at me after I pulled away. I blew her a kiss, and she stuck out her tongue. When her turn came around, she turned to me and spoke in a breathy voice dripping with entendre.

"Allie is amazing."

The group laughed loudly, and I blushed a little. She sounded so fucking sexy, and the way she said amazing could only mean one thing.

"Damn, Em. I'm as gay as they come but now I'm wanting a piece of your girlfriend if she's as amazing as you made her sound."

Without missing a beat, she grinned.

"Oh, she is. And then some."

We played for a few hours, and each time Emily or I won, we would make a rule about the other. On our last round, I had to remember nearly 10 rules for playing one card. When I didn't miss a single one and I went out, Bray called the game.

"I think after that performance, Allie is unequivocally our winner."

"Allie is amazing."

We all laughed loudly, and Emily leaned over and kissed me.

"Before you ladies start making out in front of us, can we go over some clan stuff before we log in tonight?"

Emily and I broke apart, and I jumped off the couch and sat on the floor between her legs. As she started to run her fingers through my hair, I gave a thumbs up to Bray.

"Right now we're grinding like hell and leveling up like crazy... but to what end? What is our long term goal? I mean, I'm not against the dungeon raiding, but eventually we're going to need a change of pace."

"I'd like us to all get to at least level 50 so I can challenge my demon master. Something he said way back when my character first changed stuck with me; he'd have control of me as long as he remains alive. Which means if we manage to kill him, I'd finally be free from his control. Because the castle isn't directly bound to him, I think I'd also gain control of it when we slay him. I'm thinking that we could make that our Clan HQ or something."

Everyone seemed to agree with that idea.

"Cool. Level 50 it is then. Anyone have anything else they'd like to address?"

This time it was Jade who spoke up.

"Allie, tell us more about that Corrupting Touch skill you have. Is that something you could do on us to make us into a demon like you? If we were all like that, we'd be a badass clan."

I shook my head.

"The touch only works on items and lesser beings like Pain and Panic. In order for you guys to become full demons, you would have to sleep with me or my master. Sadly that would also mean you would be bound to my master like I am. I think we should hold off on you guys becoming demons until we kill him. I... don't want to put you guys through that hell."

We all agreed, and after Bray asked if there was anything else, no one spoke up. One last random thing popped into my head, and I turned to Aaron.

"Aaron, I'm curious about something. When I was making my character, I created the class Paladin Commander. It just now clicked that you are the same class as something I created. Did we just happen to have identical character ideas?"

He smiled at me and shook his head.

"No, when I couldn't decide on a class, the game guide suggested character builds that other players had made. It was pure coincidence that I ended up in a clan with the same character build as the person who created it. Happy coincidence, but coincidence nonetheless."

"The odds of that are... well the odds are really low, let's put it that way. It feels like more game manipulation if you ask me."

He shrugged, and we adjourned our little clan meeting. After everyone finished hugging, Jade, Emily, and I were left standing in the common room.

"I'm jumping on, I'll catch up with you two lovebirds in a bit."

"See you in a few, Jade."

She turned, walked into her room, and closed the door. Emily leaned against me and bumped me gently with her hip.

"Wanna take a shower with me before we get online?"

"Do you even need to ask? Although... if we do much more beyond showering we're going to hold up the rest of the clan."

"And?"

"You're bad!"

"And?"

We showered quickly with only a moderate amount of fondling and feeling each other up. We dried off quickly, and I used Jade's hair dryer to dry my hair. Once we were back in her room, we both laid down on the bed, kissed each other briefly, and logged on.

1.16: ♥ Master's Cruelty III

I opened my eyes, and stared at my bedroom. Once I got rid of my master, I'd have to do some serious redecorating. I jumped off the bed and equipped my gear before turning to Judas who had been waiting patiently.

"Ready to try and make it out of here without being noticed?"

He nodded, and I threw open the door. I managed to take three steps before the room spun and shimmered. When I could focus my eyes, I was standing in front of my master sitting on his throne. He still had Emelia's exaggerated form, and I glared at him in frustration.

"Wipe that look off your face, Allexus. Lest I cleave your head from your shoulders."

I knew I would only end up getting myself killed if I did anything to provoke him further, so I gave him a blank look, and waited for whatever came next.

"Why do you hate me, Allexus? I've made you into the perfect killing machine. I removed that worthless humanity, and made significant improvements to your body. And yet you still treat me with defiance and disrespect. If it wasn't for me, you'd be a pathetic Angelspawn. Give me one good reason I shouldn't cut you down where you stand."