How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 05

Story Info
Making more time for play with new rules.
5.1k words
5.5k
11
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making more time for play, and new rules

After our night on the children's swing set, we woke to a different understanding of what are lives could and mostly would be. I was elated to know that my Cindy knew how to be a slut and was now showing an openness to being one for me. I was laying in bed waiting for her to stir, but she was out of it so I figured I would go downstairs and get started. I pulled on a T-Shirt and a pair of Bikini's and headed down. Halfway down I noticed my hard on and knew it was from having to pee, but first I could get coffee going. The house was quiet as it was early, and somewhat still asleep I just walked into the kitchen and went to the counter to get started.

"Good morning, Rusty."

I turned to look and there stood Casey wearing a T-Shirt and white socks.

"Good morning, Case, you're up early."

"I guess so, but I got more sleep than you and Mom did."

She walked up next to me at the counter and stood right next to me.

"Would you like me to do that?"

"I think I can handle it, don't you?"

She pointed at my crotch and remarked boldly.

"I think you'd better wake up mom and take care of that."

In a moment of indecision, I dropped the scoop for the coffee.

"Oh, let me take care of that before you make a mess of the place. Go and I'll do this."

I let her have her way and as I turned the corner to head for the stairs, I looked back to see her bending at the waist to pick up the scoop and she had no panties on. Being the coward I am, and not ever dealing well with young women, I quickly headed up the stairs to my bedroom. Cindy was just starting to stir so I went quickly to take care of my problem and headed back to the bed.

"Well, good morning big guy."

"And good morning to you my beautiful slutty woman."

"Did you get coffee started?"

"Uh, I mean, it's brewing now."

"What the hell was that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't studder or have problems choosing your words, yet you just did a whole thing right there all by yourself? Now tell me what's wrong."

"Well, I may have seen Casey's pussy."

"May have? You saw a young girls pussy and you're not sure if you saw it? That's it, sit down right here and tell me what the hell's going on."

"Well, I got up to make coffee and went downstairs with a hard on, thinking I would be alone. Casey surprised me, I dropped the thing for the coffee, she threw me out of the kitchen, and bent down to pick it up."

"OK, I've got you so far, where does her pussy come into this?"

"Well, all she was wearing were socks and a tee, and you see when she bent down I accidentally saw it."

Cindy burst out laughing like this was the funniest thing on the planet. I felt a little uneasy about her thinking this was humorous, and she was having the time of her life.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You are so precious sometimes. That girl really scares you, doesn't she?"

"Well, I don't like what I don't understand, and I don't understand her at all."

"Oh, my big Dominant man cut to the quick by a little girl. This is priceless."

"I'll have you know that I don't think this is funny at all."

"Oh Honey, come here and let me ease your fears a bit. First of all, Casey sleeps in the nude. She has since before we met. Second, she is already up and around when I get up in the morning. She probably got up and pulled in a tee thinking no one was up. If you try to make more of this than it was, she'll make you regret it for sure."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's no longer a child, not yet a woman, but stuck in-between with different ideas and feelings. She trying to act older than she is, but like a told you before, her head is older than her years. If you think she doesn't notice you being nervous around her, you are going to find out just how much she does understand."

"But why, why now, things were just perfect?"

"Oh, that attitude will serve you well with her. She's turning into a woman and will practice her female skills on you if you give her the chance. How do you think young girls always leave young boys speechless just by talking to them. That girl knows a hell of a lot more than you think she does, and if you give her the opening, she will enjoy making you squirm."

Just as Cindy finished speaking Casey came in with a serving table with coffee and cut fruit for us and sat it down over Cindy's legs.

"Well, Good morning and Thank you Casey, this was very thoughtful of you."

"Your welcome mom, and besides Rusty was trying to make a mess of the kitchen."

"Hey, I only dropped one thing?"

"Yeah, one thing before I threw you out. You're a man and given time that kitchen would look like a warzone."

I looked at Cindy and she looked back at me smiling and almost laughing. She was right the more I engage her the more she was going to win so I just gave in.

"Ok, you two have your fun at my expense, I'm a big boy and I can take it."

"Mom, what is he talking about?"

"Oh, don't worry honey, he's just going through a thing right now."

"Men, how do us women put up with them."

She turned to leave but Cindy called her just as she was in the doorway.

"Casey, are you wearing panties under that tee?"

"No mom, I was just going to get dressed now. Why do you ask?"

"Well Rusty was a little worried that he might have seen you downstairs."

"Oh dear. Rusty, I haven't got anything you haven't seen on mom before. I thought we were allowed to be comfortable in the house. Mom wears just a tee while we watch TV and you play with her like no one can notice."

"Casey, of course you allowed to dress comfortable around the house, it's just that Rusty got nervous seeing you, that's all. He still wants you to be little and didn't understand that you are far past that now."

"Sorry Rusty, but I'm not one of the kids anymore. But I still like some of the things we used to do when I was a kid."

"Like what Case?"

"Do you remember how you let me jump on your back and you would take me from here to my room?"

"Yes, I remember."

She jumped on my back, wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Well Take me back to my room."

I got up and started our way back to her room, 'laying the games we used to play with me acting unsteady and bouncing off walls, pretending to drop her and catching her thighs at the last minute. Just like we used to do, and we were both laughing and carrying on the whole trip back. When we reached her bed I bent, turned sideways, and dumped her onto her bed. I stood up and looked at her and she was still laughing but her tee had ridden up to her waist and she was laying on her back with her knees spread wide. When she realized her position was giving me a full frontal view she quickly grabbed her tee, out her legs together and pulled it down to cover herself.

"Oopps, Sorry Rusty."

I didn't want to say it's OK, so I just said nothing. In that awkward moment she got up on her knees and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Rusty, you and I have been close since we moved in here with you. Just because I've grown up a little doesn't mean we can't still be close now. Sure, my body looks more like moms does and I don't wear cute cotton panties and little lace socks anymore. But we can still be close friends like we always have been. Just don't get weird around me and I won't around you, OK?"

"You got a deal there Case."

She gave me a huge hug and I hugged her back, then she told me to leave so she could get dressed. I walked back to my room where Cindy was eating fruit and drinking coffee.

"Maybe I can deal with this?"

"So, your confidence came back?"

"Well, we talked and came to an agreement. I do negotiate business deals you know."

"So, she talked, you listened, and were willing to accept any agreement just to get the hell out of there? Is that what I heard you say?"

"Pretty much, but she does make some real sense."

"OK, whatever makes you feel better about being owned by our daughter."

That hit me harder than anything else. I always referred to her by name or as Cindy's daughter. Hearing her say "Our daughter" gave me a jolt into a different way of seeing her. Everything was changing and it was changing fast.

"Although I'm enjoying talking about you getting schooled by a girl, lets talk about something else, like last night."

"Yes, I wanted to talk about that also. But first, you tell me what's on your mind."

"Well let me start by telling you that was amazing. I don't think I have ever been fucked like that or came as much as I did."

"Is there a BUT in there somewhere?"

"No, not at all. I enjoyed you taking charge, dragging me outside, doing what you wanted, and the neighbor peeking in on us. I felt things I have never felt before, and I want to explore them further. I wanted to discuss what comes next?"

"That is what I wanted to talk to you about also. Please don't think anything I say takes away from our lives so far because it doesn't. I am happy having you and the kids living with me and being my new family. That being said, since you moved in I have been pretending to be somebody other than me, and I want that to change."

"What do you mean that you've been pretending?"

"You have known from the very start that I was a Dominant man, and that I was looking for a woman, a partner, and a true slut in you. I've held back on my urges due to the kids, your conservativeness, and you're worry about what others think. I don't think that's really fair for me to put my desires in a box for everyone else's comfort."

"Yes, I have known that, and I have even been looking for signs of it getting to you. But as it turns out, you're pretty good at hiding things like emotions and feelings."

"So, why don't you tell me what the solution is then."

"To be honest, I thought we were already doing it."

"We have come along way towards feeding my inner desires and kinks, but there is so much more inside me."

"Then what can I do to make you comfortable and please you as your slut?"

"Once again, I'm going to put my Dominance aside and give you the opportunity to make an offer to me to rectify this situation. If I am unhappy, I'm sure my Dominant side will come out as we play as it did last night when ai drug you outside naked and restrained you to the swing set."

"I see only one way to make this right, and I'm willing to do it."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not going to offer you anything. I'm going to give you everything."

"I'm not sure I totally understand what you're saying."

"You have been nothing short of wonderful to me and the kids since we moved in. And I realize now that you have put many restraints on yourself that I should have never allowed you to put in place. I trust you completely and know you will never hurt me. I also know I have enjoyed you pushing me further into our sex play, and that has made the sex incredible. So here it is:

From here on out, you are in charge 100%. Our play, our sex lives, our family lives, my body, my actions. All of it is in your hands as long as the kids are at no risk, I will be totally submissive to you and recognize you are totally Dominant over me. I will do anything and everything you ask and perform in any manner you wish."

I was silent for a few minutes due to what I had just heard. Every Dominant relationship I had ever was me taking what I wanted and instructing her to act like I wished. Now, this was an offer of total submissiveness, total subservience, total will turned over to me. I saw her looking at me with anticipation, and I didn't want to leave her hanging while I formulated my thoughts.

"What happens if I do something I don't see as harmful to the kids but you interpret it differently?"

"I don't believe that would be a problem. I've seen you with them, and you love them too. I am jot worried about you hurting them."

"And yet you tagged that line in on your offer?"

"Maybe that was the mother in me, maybe it was a bit of fear, but I'm not worried about you doing anything that might harm them. But I have an idea that would make that question disappear if you want to hear it?"

"Please, go ahead."

"We talk and come to a consensus on anything involving the children. If it's something new that pops up without us having a chance to discuss it before hand, you allow me a method to stop and ask you about it."

"Last night, were you worried about Casey seeing or hearing us out back?"

"Yes, yes, I was. And I'm sure she at least heard us. But she's been taking our whole public play well, and just calls us adults acting like kids, so I'm not that worried about her. Besides she will come to me if she has any questions or concerns which puts me more at ease."

"And yet you were worried about a neighbor seeing us so much that you vocalized your concern?"

"Yes, I did and when you told me he was jacking off watching you taking me as your fucktoy, it just made it hotter and got me more excited. Look, I can't guarantee you perfection, but I can promise you I will try to make you happy, and that all of this excites me too. I so want to experience more nights like last night, where I have no idea of what is going to happen, then cum larger and longer than I normally would."

"OK, this can work if we lay a little groundwork first."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Be submissive, let me do what I think we need to do, and follow directions without asking questions. Can you do that?"

"Yes, just tell me what you want."

"I want you to go into the bathroom and strip completely. I'm going to ask Case to come up to talk, and when I ask you to come out, do it naked like nothing is different."

"Are you sure this is how to handle this?"

"You had said you would trust me and be submissive, this is your first test. Now go, I'll call you when I'm ready for you."

She did as I asked, cleaning herself up and doing her hair while I went out to the stairs. I could hear all the kid's playing downstairs as I walked down to check on them. Casey had fed them all and had them entertaining themselves as she cleaned up from breakfast.

"Case, when you finished cleaning up, can you come upstairs? We would like a have a talk just between the grown-ups in the house?"

"Yes, or course Rusty, I'll be up in just a minute."

I knew the term Grown-Ups would catch her attention, and I planned not only to solve two problems at once but solve future problems. I got back to the room and told Cindy to come out when I called for her naked as if she was just doing her hair in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and Casey entered soon after wearing the very same T-Shirt she wore earlier. She stood in the doorway and pulled her shirt up to her waist.

"Don't worry Rusty, I'm wearing panties."

"That's fine Case, Come have a seat so we can talk."

She sat on the side of the bed as I was sitting, one leg on the floor and one the bed in an Indian position, spreading open wide and showing the crotch pouch of her panties.

"What do you want to talk about, I am really sorry about this morning if that's what's bothering you?"

"No Case, that isn't bothering me, but since you brought it up let me take a minute to apologize to you."

"Apologize for what Rusty?"

"Casey, this is your home, a place where you should feel perfectly at ease and not have to worry about what someone else thinks. I made you uncomfortable this morning just because of the way you dressed. That was wrong of me and that will never happen again."

"I'm not sure what you're trying to say?"

Then Cindy walked out of the bathroom naked and joined the conversation while messing with her hair.

"Casey, he is saying he overreacted this morning and he shouldn't have."

"Rusty, were you embarrassed by seeing me?"

"No Case, I wasn't embarrassed, I was more scared."

"What did you have to be afraid of Rusty? Did I do something wrong?"

"Casey, let me explain this too you or we will be here all day. Rusty has NO experience with little girls, and even less with young women like yourself. He doesn't understand how you think, he doesn't understand why you do the things you do. He is a good father, and he can handle these boys when they grow up, but you are a bit of a mystery to him, and mysteries scare him. His entire life is about finding answers and solutions, and believe me when I say, there is no solution to a young woman."

"Is there anything I can do to make it easier?"

That is where I stepped back in.

"Casey not only isn't there anything you could do, but you also shouldn't have to do anything. Like I said this is your home and you should feel free to dress any way you wish without worrying about me."

"But what if I make you afraid again?"

"I'm a big boy Case, and I'll handle it ,but this conversation will make it so much easier."

"How so?"

"Your mom is standing there totally naked, the door wide open, and you haven't even blinked. Why are you not at least surprised?"

"What are you talking about Rusty? I've seen and been naked with mom hundreds of times. Before she met you, we would both try to handle baths at night together. Not wanting to get soaked from those boys, we would strip down beforehand. Then after they were done, we would try to dry them off, but they would always end up running away. Then Kimi would just sit there and let us bathe her, but afterwards she would just drift off somewhere while we tried to gather up the boys. The house was filled with naked people and no one thought anything of it, it was just normal."

"I had no idea. What changed it?"

"Well, basically it was you Rusty."

"How did I change that?"

"After meeting you, mom wanted to make a good impression and didn't want you to think we were a wild handful of a family. So, she had us act a little bit more under control. She started dressing different, pretty but not showing too much leg mor skin."

"I'm so sorry that I was the interruption in your life, I never wanted that."

"What do you mean interruption? Mom has been happy since meeting you, and the rest of us don't have to worry about her anymore. Mom, do you remember when we used to shower together and then sit down at your make up table after? That was so much fun, and we'd talk about anything that came to our heads. Do you remember?"

"Yes honey, I remember. I miss those times too."

"That's enough, no more!"

"What's wrong honey? Did we say something wrong?"

"Not at all Cindy, but you two have shown me what being here has taken away from you. I'm going to set this straight."

"Oh, please don't spend too much time thinking about solving something that doesn't need to be fixed?"

"It does need to be fixed Cindy, especially for Casey and Kimi."

"Mom, did I say something wrong?"

No sweetheart. Rusty is just being a strong man. Do you remember when I told you about men that some men would think; See a rat, kill a rat?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Rusty just saw a rat. Why don't you go back downstairs and let me talk with him?"

"Wait, wait one minute please. Case, there is one more thing I want you to speak with you about. Your mom tells me you two have talks when your concerned or don't understand what's going on."

"Well of course, she's no mom and we talk about everything."

"Being aware that I don't always understand you, and that you don't always understand me, and that you're not a child anymore, I would like to make you a deal."

"What mind of offer Rusty?"

"I think it would be beneficial for us to have an arrangement just like you and your mom do. I want you to feel comfortable coming to me and asking or talking about anything that is in your mind."

"I think that would be great Rusty. Do you really mean it?"

"Yes Case, I really mean it honey."

"Oh, thank you Rusty."

She leaned forward and gave me a big hug which I returned, then she went back downstairs.

12