How I Ended Up Sucking My First Dick

Story Info
Planning a get together with my ex girlfriend turned bad.
5k words
3.86
11.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and I had just broken up and she had started seeing Jeremy. I was letting Jenny stay at my trailer until she got something else worked out. She wasn't supposed to be having Jeremy stay with her, but I knew that she was letting him stay.

Jenny was working at Subway. I would call her at work and would talk to her when she was on her break. I had called her out about letting him stay with her in my trailer and she cried, saying she was sorry, but was scared to stay by herself. I told her she was going to have to do something to make it up to me, or she'd have to move out of my trailer. Again, she was crying, but said she'd do anything.

I told her that I wanted to come over, and for me, her, and him to have a threesome together.

She said she would talk to him about it and see what he said.

A couple of days later, I called her at work to see what was up. She said he had agreed to it, and asked me to come over that night, around 8:00pm.

I showered and shaved, and was at my old trailer at about 8:15pm.

This was my place, where I had stayed with Jenny for years, up until a few weeks ago. But, man, had shit changed dramatically in those few weeks. I was nervous as hell, and I definitely felt like I was the guest who was just visiting, and not like I was the owner. In all seriousness, this was where Jeremy and Jenny were staying, and I was there only because they had invited me over.

I couldn't believe how unhinged this visit had me feeling, and I wondered if they were nervous, too. My palms were sweaty, my hands were shaking, and I paused outside thinking, maybe I shouldn't go through with this thing. I knew this was my last chance to change my mind and back out. How had I grown so distant from Jenny in such a short period of time? How had Jeremy managed to take such firm control over the girl I had dated for years? How had they taken over my trailer to the point I was having second thoughts of wanting to go inside?

I strained to regain myself and told myself this was my house and my girlfriend and only a pussy would let Jeremy intimidate him. I must say I only partially made myself feel better, and as I knocked on my own door, my knees were shaking and my mouth was so dry I could barely swallow.

After nobody came to the door, I realized my knock had been so light nobody had heard it. I tried to be more sure of myself as I knocked again, with more power behind my fist this time.

I must have done better because I heard Jeremy say, "Jenny that must be your li'l boy, let him in."

I was sort of mad and had intentions of saying something to Jenny about the 'li'l boy' shit when she let me in.

The door opened, but she never showed herself, and I heard her little footsteps trail off back towards the living room. I walked in and could see that the lights and TV were on in the living room. As I shut the back door, I looked towards my old bedroom. I could hear the shower and caught a glimpse of Jeremy as he was getting in the shower. I hadn't remembered him being such a muscled-up guy. He had stout legs and a thick ass that surely had thrusting stamina, well beyond my own. His tattoos, mixed with his ripped torso, made me aware that I hoped he wasn't mad about my visit.

What really tore into me were the deep, well-defined scratch marks that ran from his wide shoulders all the way down to the small of his back. I'd seen these before, and recognized them to be left by Jenny's tiny hands as he had brought her to a Earth-shattering orgasm. By the looks of them, Jeremy must have fucked Jenny only minutes before I had knocked on the door.

I walked into the living room, concerned about why they had so recently fucked if our plan was still in play. I remembered what I was here for when I laid eyes on Jenny. She had on a pair of daisy dukes that showed off her sexy, although, short legs and a tight-fitting, white tank-top that had all her beautiful cleavage on display.

She lit a cigarette as I took a moment to appreciate just how fine this girl truly was. Her thick dark hair was shiny, and looked like something any man would love to have his hands in. It was obvious she had been lying out in the sun by how brown her silky skin was. I found myself thinking how was I stupid enough to let this one get away.

In that instant, I wanted her worse than I ever had. I felt so moved by her beauty in that moment, I had to let her know, but made sure not to be loud enough that he could hear me from the bathroom. I whispered to Jenny, "God, you are so pretty and I want to fuck you so bad I can hardly stand to wait another second."

She didn't move from her position on the couch, but just sat there smoking her cigarette. I knew she had heard me, and I was puzzled why she hadn't even acknowledged my comment to her. I sensed that somehow something was not right, or she would have looked me in the eye. I stared at her sitting there silent, and the fear began to grow quickly. I was really starting to get scared, so I called out to her in a desperate voice, "Jenny!"

She must have heard in my voice that I was getting uneasy, as she finally turned her head to look at me.

As she did, I had a clear view of her face and my jaw dropped and I made an audible gasp.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, and she had the worst black eye I had ever seen on a woman.

"Oh my god! What happened?" I said, in a voice barely more than a whisper. "Jenny, did he do that to you?" I asked her.

Still, she said nothing, and gave me nothing in the way of an answer. We just sat there, looking at each other in silence.

"Hey, lover boy, come here a minute I want to talk to you," barked Jeremy from the bedroom.

His voice startled me somewhat, but it was Jenny's reaction that really concerned me. She had physically jumped and began to tremble from his words. I looked at her, trying to gauge what I was getting into, and she saw fear in my eyes and began crying harder.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" Jeremy questioned.

This whole getting-to-fuck-Jenny-again scheme suddenly seemed like a dumb idea to me.

I walked to the bedroom, not sure of what to expect. I glanced at the back door and wanted to run, but told myself I was too much of a man to just leave her here helpless with this asshole. I tried to wipe any sign of fear off my face, then opened the door and walked in.

He was standing in the bathroom, wearing just a towel, still dripping wet from the shower. He said, "Don't be scared. I just wanna talk, man to man; shut the door."

I hadn't hid my fear very well, but tried once again, as I shut the door before turning back to face him. "Look, maybe this is a bad time--" I started to say.

He cut me off. "No, hell no, no time like the present."

He walked right up to me, and I thought he was gonna punch me, but instead, he dropped his towel and stood there completely naked, which made me quickly look away.

"Look at me; we need to get this out of the way," he said.

I looked at him, and again, I thought he was much more muscled up than I remembered him being. I just stared at his build and tattoos, unsure of what else to do. While trying to keep focused on his upper body, I could see out of the corner of my eye that his cock hung limp and heavy, in clear view for anyone to see.

"Go ahead, get a look at me, okay?"

I knew what he meant, but I couldn't bring myself to check him out, so I just looked down at the floor.

He stepped closer to me, bringing his cock right in front of my face. "I said for you to look, and that's what you're gonna do, one way or the other."

I was sure I was ten shades of red, and also jealous of his manly sized cock. It was totally limp, but hung at least five inches in length, with a heavy set of shaven balls up under it.

I looked up and began to check out his cock, scared of what he might do if I didn't. I felt sick as I got a better look at his cock. It was more impressive soft than mine was hard. I could only imagine what a monster it would turn into when fully erect. I was getting the closest look at another man's cock I had ever had in my entire life. Jeremy really had a nice cock on him, as much as I hated to admit it to myself. I found that I really enjoyed being allowed to study another man's cock so closely. It truly was a beautiful cock and I completely understood why Jenny would have been so impressed with it, as compared to my own.

I thought of how small and useless I would appear, if I pulled my li'l dick out and brought it beside his and let her compare the two, side by side. I was lost in the moment and caught off guard, when he said, "That's more like it, get you a good look at what Jenny has been getting lately."

Damn, I was embarrassed at how much I had been enjoying looking at Jeremy's cock. I liked getting such a good view of it that my dick had gotten hard from looking at it.

"We got to be able to be naked around each other if we are going to have a threesome, so go ahead, and take off your clothes, Chuck," Jeremy instructed.

"I really don't want to, right now," I said, rather quietly.

"Oh, okay, then," he replied.

I paused to enjoy my shift in control, and was thinking with a little work, maybe I could keep the balance of power between him and I somewhere near the middle.

All of a sudden, I felt a stinging burn to my face and I crumbled, hitting the floor. My ear was ringing and tears trickled down my burning face. I gathered myself, and as I got up, I tried to make sense of things. Jeremy was angrily glaring at me, and as I sat up, I realized Jeremy must have slapped the shit out of me.

"I wasn't asking if you wanted to get naked, you little bitch! Matter of fact, you should know from now on, if you hear me say something to you, it will be an order. You just do as told if you don't want to get fucked up. There ain't no need for you to open your mouth and say anything back to me. You got that, bitch?" roared Jeremy.

I was stunned and unsure of what to do; I just knew I didn't want to do anything to upset him further. I pulled my shirt over my head and unbuttoned my pants, grabbing them and my underwear.

I felt his hands grasp my neck, and choke me, as he said, "You got that, bitch?"

I choked out, "Yes, sir," and he let me go.

I pulled my pants and underwear down, and then I was also completely naked. I could feel my face glowing red with embarrassment. Jeremy's body was far more manly and desirable than mine by a landslide. It was obvious he was also much more well hung than me.

"Well, looks like you really have enjoyed getting a better look at my cock," Jeremy said, with a big grin.

I looked down and saw my li'l dick was about three-quarters hard and maybe around three-and-a-quarter inches long. I was devastated 'cause it was still shorter than his soft cock.

Jeremy taunted me, saying, "If we are gonna let Jenny in here to take a look at us, it won't be very fair, now would it? I mean, you look to be almost completely hard and I'm still completely soft. Something is gonna have to be done to even things up, if you know what I mean.

"I know you know what I mean, so you want this to go the easy way or the other way, Chuck?" Jeremy asked, as he walked right up to me and stopped with his cock almost touching my leg.

I slid off the bed and onto my knees on the bedroom floor. I knew what he wanted, but I knew I wasn't about to do that. I just had to reason with him somehow, without making him angry. I looked up at him, and choked out very weakly, "Jeremy, just listen, please."

That was all I got out, and I could see it had made him very angry. I realized I had made a mistake saying anything to him, and I had no chance of getting out of this by pleading with him. I was crushed, but I didn't want him to hurt me, so I just gave up and I reached out my hand to grab his cock.

Jeremy slapped my hand. "Hell no, just your mouth."

My hand stung badly, and I was thankful it had not been my face. I opened my mouth and leaned forward 'til I felt his cock touch my lips. I let him enter my mouth 'til my upper lip slid past the head of his cock, and I could feel the underside of his helmet with my bottom lip.

I drew my head back up five or six times, and slid back down, sucking just the head into my mouth. I tightened my lips more and sucked a little harder as I continued. I kept going, taking in more and was then swallowing the head of his cock, plus another inch, or so, of his shaft.

I was really working the head with my lips and rolling my tongue all along the heavy folds of skin on the underside. I kept at it, flicking my tongue at his perineum and licking at the underside of his shaft. I thought maybe I was going down as much as two inches on his shaft, but it was getting difficult to handle.

My mouth was having the desired effect because I could feel his cock quickly growing in size, but it was still very limp. I let him slip out my mouth and then quickly I stuck out my tongue to caress his cock as to not get slapped by Jeremy, thinking I was through servicing him.

Jeremy moaned, "Oh, yeah," as my tongue flicked at his cock from the bottom. I had his cock soaking wet with my saliva by this point. I stuck out my tongue to a hard point and started at the head and dragged it along the underside. Past the familiar head and loose folds, I licked to unfamiliar territory.

I was trying to gauge his size. I figured a two-inch head and maybe three inches for the thick folds which made it already five inches. I kept sliding my tongue further with each stroke, until it finally touched his clean-shaven ballsack, along with what I guessed to be another two inches of shaft. That would mean he was pushing seven inches, and he definitely wasn't done growing, I could tell that for sure.

I was shocked at his size, and on my next trip down his shaft, I decided to investigate his balls. I was feeling along with my lips and flicking my tongue and by their silky smoothness, I was sure he had just shaven his sack. I opened my mouth and sucked his nut inside, tonguing it adoringly before spitting it out. I then moved over and showed his other nut the same attention.

God, what the fuck was I doing! Was I a total faggot!!! It had suddenly hit me that I was supposedly only doing this because I had been forced to. I had been so caught up in wanting to do a good job and to not get beaten by Jeremy, I felt like I was beginning to enjoy sucking his cock.

I tried to reassure myself I had been forced to, and I was only doing a good job for fear of him hitting me. But I was unable to fully convince myself that this was the case. I knew that that was how it had started, but something had changed, and I could not deny the obvious.

I was actually proud when I had felt him growing in my mouth. I was satisfied with how I had gotten him dripping wet from the tip all the way to his balls. I was turned on by the effect my mouth was having on his big cock. I thought of how it would please me and how it would turn me on to hear Jeremy tell me how good I was sucking his big cock.

The humiliation of the situation began to overwhelm me. Here I was, sucking Jeremy's cock, and right then I realized I actually wanted to hear him praise me for how good of a job I had been doing of it!!!

It was about this time that it occurred to me just how far off track my plans for this evening had managed to get, in just a matter of a few moments. My whole purpose for coming over here was so that I could reconnect with my ex-girlfriend, Jenny. My super-sexy, beautiful ex-girlfriend, who had been the love of my life for as long as I could remember. I had been dreaming of fucking her like I used to when we were together. Something I'd missed terribly over the past few months since she and Jeremy had been dating.

I wanted to eat her sweet pussy and put my dick up in her so badly that I could barely stand it. Then, here I was with Jeremy's big dick in my mouth, sucking it like that's what I came to do. I knew that, somehow, I had to bring this to an end, and bring it to an end quickly. Oh my god, what the fuck would I say or do if she walked into the bedroom and caught me in this insane situation.

No doubt I'd never get anymore of her pussy if she saw what I was doing right this second. I was too scared of what Jeremy might do to me, to even consider spitting his cock out and telling him I was done sucking him off. That would surely cause him to backhand me and make my predicament worse. I knew I surely did not want Jenny to see me sucking his dick with a black eye or a busted lip!

I quickly realized my best bet of keeping Jenny from catching me in this awkward situation, was to try my best to make Jeremy cum and then he'd likely lose some interest in embarrassing me. I thought about what always got me off when a girl sucked my dick and I tried my best to duplicate that on him.

When I had him deep in my mouth, I'd really use my tongue on the underside of his cock and then try to flick his balls with it, too. I'd let him go deeper and make me gag, and when I did, I'd let all my spit get coughed out onto him, making a soaking-wet mess.

It was then that he said, "God damn, boy, you are a pretty good li'l dicksucker." He started fucking my face, and the slurping sounds coming from my mouth had begun to get pretty loud. In fact, I was worried that Jenny was gonna hear us from in the living room, but seeing as having him cum was my only way out, I tried not to think about that and continued trying to suck his dick really well.

All of a sudden, he jerked his hips backwards and ripped his dick right out of my mouth. Before I had time to wonder why he did, his hand landed hard on my cheek and spun my head around. Then he shoved his dick back in and went on fucking my face.

I knew there was no way she hadn't heard the sound of him slapping me senseless from where she had been sitting on the couch. The embarrassment was about to boil over inside of me, as he slammed my chin with his shaven nut sack, over and over.

Then once again, he pulled out of my mouth and slapped my face with his open hand. SLAP!!! This time, he hit me much harder, and a whimper escaped my lips when he did it.

He stuck his dick back in my mouth and made about three strokes all the way in my throat before he once again pulled out. SLAP!!! This time was so violent, I couldn't hear anything but my ear ringing, and I was so stunned, I just remained on my knees, not worrying about returning to pleasing his big dick for him. I saw stars and had momentarily forgotten where I was even at.

When I made eye contact with him, he looked unhappy about me not getting back to work, so I moved quickly, hoping to avoid any more punishment. When I opened my mouth to allow him in, I could taste the blood coming from my bottom lip. His powerful slap had pressed it into my teeth and split a nice gap in my lip.

He slowed his pace and was then slowly pushing my head back and forth over the full length of his cock. When his balls would hit my chin, I'd gag and more slobber would spill from my mouth onto him. Big strings of my spit hung six or eight inches off of his balls. It glistened and swung as he roughly pushed and pulled my head where he wanted it.

He continued this over and over. "I need for you to tell me something, Chuck." He laughed a little before continuing with his question. "What were you hoping would happen tonight? Did you come over here planning to eat Jenny's pussy, or did you come over here hoping that you might get a chance to suck my dick?

"You better tell me the truth. Don't you dare fucking lie to me, Chuck!"

I didn't dare risk making him upset and causing him to slap me. His dick made a loud popping sound, as I pulled off of it. I said, "Suck your dick!"

He pulled my hair hard, and told me, "Say it right, or I'll smack you again!"

I quickly looked up at him. "I came over here tonight hoping that I would get the chance to suck your dick, Jeremy!"

12