How I Fell in Love with Brittni4U

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we knew it we were at Sunday morning and I had to catch my plane back that afternoon. We woke up arm and arm I had already ordered room service and I brought it into the room before Britt woke up. The smell of the coffee roused her awake and I already had her plate made and handed it to her. You never cease to amaze me. I had already told her my love of literature and books. I had brought a couple of my favorite poets and decided to read a few to Britt as she had breakfast and I would explain how this person's experiences reflected of my own so I could relate. Well neither of us wanted our first visit to end, but we knew we would see each other soon. The last thing we did together was make love. We took our times just reliving our times together and how we feel about each other. When we were done we showered and went to the airport. We were kissing goodbye before my gate and I had promised Britt I wouldn't cry, but that didn't happen. She was stop you are going to make me cry to. I'm sorry, but I have never let this much of my heart get away from me before. When I said this Britt grabbed me and kissed me again. I promise I will call as soon as I land honey. We have many trips planned, but one day soon we'll be together forever.

12