How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, get fucking," he said as he set the buttplug down on the table.

Well, this seems fairly straightforward. I wiggled my butt, trying to sense where the dildo was, then shifted my position to move the head against my hole. I pushed back, and after a moment's resistance, it slid into me. I pushed back further, until I could feel the fake balls against my asscheeks. It wasn't too thick, not much more than the one I used the most at home in the shower... and also sometimes attached to a doorframe at my own apartment. With the exception of my arms being chained together above me, this wasn't an unfamiliar scenario.

So I got to work, moving my hips back and forth, riding the dildo. My master watched for a few seconds, then reached forward and did something that unleashed a new surge of pain in my left nipple. It took me a moment - just as it happened again to my other nipple - to realize that was the feeling of the clips being removed.

After that, he seemed to quickly lose interest, walking away through the kitchen to loop back through the other entrance to the dining/living room. But whether he was watching or not, I knew I was expected to keep going. I was certainly in the mood for it anyway: it had been a week since the night he first fucked me in the the bar's restroom, and the pressure was building in my balls again.

I kept humping backwards on the cock for what must have been several minutes. My legs were getting a bit sore, and this was around the point where I would normally stop to rest. But that didn't seem like an option here, so I kept riding the dildo. Through the discomfort in my legs - and now in my arms a bit as well - there was a lovely flutter in my belly. I wonder if I could make myself come on this, the way his cock made me come when he fucked me.

And the strange not-quite-pain after-sensations from the nipple clips were doing something to me as well, reaching down through my solar plexus to join with the good feelings down there. I kept riding, feeling all those sensations slowly building. I began to feel like I was going to come for sure... a warm glow in me rising... rising...

There was a knock at the door.

That snapped my mood and I looked around in a panic. The entryway was out of view around a corner from me, and I could hear my Master getting up to answer the door.

Oh fuck! What if someone sees me like this? I was momentarily frozen in place, the dildo wedged up my ass.

I could hear muttered greetings at the door, and the sound of someone entering.

Well... at least they didn't stretch out the unpleasant anticipation, as my Master and another man walked right around the corner. The middle-aged man that was now looking at my nude body didn't seem particularly surprised to see me. He was on the short side, a bit heavy and balding, although with a large walrus-type moustache to make up for it.

"So this is your new one? He doesn't look like your type."

"Ah, he's not, really," my Master responded. "But he was too eager to let go. And I like these faggots who pretend they're straight and haven't gotten too many bad habits yet."

They kept discussing me as if I weren't present - indeed, as if I were a slab of meat, but I was distracted from their words when the stranger reached out and started running his hands over my body and then my face. He did everything but pull open my mouth to check my teeth. After tweaking my nipples, which were still sensitive enough to make me wince a little, he reached around behind me. I'd been standing still, so I still had the dildo halfway in my asshole. The stranger's hand pushed gently at the small of my back, guiding me to move forward off the dildo. When I was clear, the stranger suddenly plunged two fingers all the way into my asshole.

Filled with shock, I almost came right there. His fingers were wiggling around in my butthole... not in the way you'd try and excite someone while playing with their butthole, but rather seeing how deep he could push in, and how far apart he could stretch his fingers. He pulled them most of the way out, but then plunged right back in with a third finger joining in, pulling my sphincter as wide as they could.

I felt extremely exposed, and... used. And very turned on.

Then the stranger pulled his fingers out and wiped them against my torso, as if I were also a towel for him. He stepped back, pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of me.

The sense of embarrassment surged within me, and I wondered for a moment if I could ask him to stop. Then my mind flashed back to my "interview" with my master, and the contract I had made. This is exactly what he said he would do to me, and I had been very, very eager to let it happen.

The stranger put his phone away, and the pair simply walked away from me, chatting as they around the corner to the dining room area, where my Master's computer was. Left on my own, I realized I should get back to work and I settled onto the dildo again.

I fucked it for a very long time, and though it felt good, I could sense I had missed a launch window, so to speak, and that feeling like I was about to come didn't return. In the background, my Master and his friend were talking, and then, I realized after a while, not talking. Did the other man leave? I hadn't heard it, but I didn't hear any sign of him.

But anyway, nothing to do but keep fucking the dildo, though my legs and arms were getting a lot more sore now. Eventually, my Master came back into view.

"Have you been practicing your sucking on your dildo?"

"Yes Sir... thirty minutes every day." I paused, as something suddenly flashed in my mind.

"Excuse me, Sir?" That hung in the air, and I realized I had spoken without first being spoken to. He gave me a look that said he was thinking the same thing. "You told me to remind you that I still needed to be spanked from last time I was here. Twenty times."

He walked around into the kitchen and then back to where I was, holding what looked like a riding crop.

"You're lucky you reminded me. If you hadn't, I was going to use the strap on you, instead of this little thing. Twist around so your ass is facing me a bit more."

I pulled myself off the dildo once more and complied.

"You know the rule for spankings. You're going to count every one of these, and if you miss counting one, we start over."

Without waiting for me to respond, his wrist flicked back and the crop snapped forward against my left buttock. The stinging was quite intense.

"One!" I gasped, just before there was another streak of pain. "Two!"

The sting of it didn't seem so bad at first and he moved to my right buttcheek after five lashes. When he returned to my left after ten, the pain was suddenly much more intense.

"Eleven!" Thwack!

"Twelve!" Thwack!

I had to take a deep breath. "Thirteen!" Thwack! That one hurt in a different, more intense way.

Thwack! "Fourteen!"

There was a sudden flurry of lashes against both of my ass cheeks as I hunched forward, trying to pull away. I realized had missed one. I waited for a disapproving word, but there was only a pause, and then, I felt the crop on my left cheek again.

"One!" I called out. Mercifully, the pace had slowed down, but the pain was getting worse. I only made it nine before I missed one again.

By the third time through, the pain was intense and constant. I'd like to say it was somehow arousing as well, but it sure as hell was not. But it did make me somehow dig in deeper, and somehow, I made it all the way to twenty to complete the punishment.

"Thank you, Sir," I managed to gasp as the flailing ended.

"I'm going to release your arms," my master said, after we both recovered for a moment. "Make sure you keep your balance."

Easier said than done as I almost collapsed when I was able to fully settle back on my feet.

As I regained my balance, he removed the chain that had been connecting my two wrist cuffs and directly clicked the clasp on the right cuff into the metal loop on the left.

"On your knees, bitch."

I used the doorframe for support to lower myself down, and at a gesture, followed him as he made his way into the living room. After walking up to the couch, he opened his belt, lowered his jeans and underwear, and sat down, spreading his knees.

"Suck," was all he said, and I shuffled forward to obey his instruction. Cuffed together, my wrists were in a somewhat unnatural position propping me up as I licked as his cock a couple times to align it with my lips before wrapping my mouth around it.

It wasn't a half-hour of sucking this time, though it went on for quite a while, as his cock got hard in my mouth and I focused on maintaining suction on it as I moved my head up and down.

There was a tap on my head. "Hey... up here," he said and I tilted my head back to look up at him.

"Eye contact. Always keep making eye contact." Though in this case, it wasn't his eyes that were most immediately fixed on me. Instead, he was holding onto his phone, filming me as I sucked him off.

So that was an extended challenge... to keep sucking him while keeping my head turned up to look into the camera lens, all while keeping balance on sore arms that couldn't be shifted to a more comfortable position. With all that to pay attention to, it's no wonder I didn't register his friend's presence behind me until I felt something pushing against my asshole.

I had to fight my natural reaction to turn and look at what was going on - instead, I kept sucking as I figured out that it was the stranger's cock that was pushing against - and now in - my asshole. Then I realized another conflict of instructions. I knew I was supposed to keep sucking, but...

I managed to pull my mouth off my Master's cock. "I'm sorry Sir, but... is your friend wearing a condom?"

There was a momentary pause as the hand not holding the camera reached down to pull the back of my head back onto the cock I had been sucking, and I managed to get it back in my mouth.

"You were right to ask," my master said, as I could feel his friend begin to push his cock further into my asshole. "He is."

Well, with that settled, there was nothing to do to get back to work. A part of my mind was racing with excitement: Holy shit! I'm taking two cocks at once! I'm actually having a threesome! A gay threesome. But I also quickly realized this wasn't entirely like my fantasies, as I didn't have the luxury of just soaking in the experience. I had a job to do, and I had to stay focused on satisfying my master. That got more difficult as his friend began fucking me with increasing vigor, each thrust pushing me forward onto my Master's cock. It took some time to work out how to stay in the rhythm, how to breathe at the right time before the thrusts in my ass... and then, each time I felt like I was in the groove, the pattern would change and I'd have to work out how to breathe and keep balanced and keep my mouth tight all over again.

I have no clue how long that went on for, but both cocks seemed to use me for quite awhile. The strokes in my ass were coming in consistent, quick thrusts now, and there was a delicious aching in my balls I couldn't ignore, as much as I tried to. My arms almost gave out and I lurched forward, the cock in my mouth making me gag a little. Once more, I had to try and regain my equilibrium.

At some point, I heard my Master say, "you about good?" There was an affirmative grunt, and his friend pulled out of my ass. My master gestured for me to stop sucking. I managed to lift myself off and my master shifted out from below me to stand beside his friend.

He was still filming me with his phone, as he had been doing all along. I realized now he also would have been filming his friend fucking me. Following his direction. I raised myself up on my knees, my cuffed hands in front of me. My Master and his friend were both busily stroking their cocks.

"Mouth open." I tilted my head back and did so, keeping eye contact with my master as both him and his friend ejaculated into my mouth. It felt like quite a lot as I held the position until they were both finished and relaxing.

"Swallow it." With relief and excitement, I did just that. It was thick and delicious, although there was a strong aftertaste. I licked my lips and opened my mouth widely to show my Master I had swallowed it all.

"Thank you, Sir." I wasn't sure what the protocol was to address his friend, so I just looked up at him and thanked him as well.

My master tapped at his phone screen and set it down on the couch as he reached down to pull up his underwear and jeans. He also undid the clasp holding the cuffs together.

"We're done with you. You can get out of here. Don't forget to clean up that buttplug and dildo."

Shuffling on my knees as always, I did just that, then made my way to the vestibule to get dressed. I took my pants from the top of the pile of clothes at the door and reached under to find my underwear, and then my shirt. I had been inspected and used and I couldn't believe how degrading it had felt. And how hot it had felt.