How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
258 Followers

3.d: a temporary release

A couple days later, I received an unusual summons to Sir's on a Saturday. I wondered if he was having another poker game... or maybe some other activity with his friends. But when I got to his place, late after I was done work, there was no one else there.

He was in his easy chair, watching a movie when I arrived. On my knees beside him, I waited about forty-five minutes until it was over. Then, without comment, he stood up and moved in front of me as he unzipped his fly. I quickly got into position to receive his load of piss. I was eager for more from him, but this was far better than nothing.

He gestured for me to follow him, and we went down the hallway. So far, I'd only been as far as the restroom. What looked like the master bedroom was at the end, but instead we went into the first door past the restroom.

This was probably the guest bedroom originally, but it was now obviously Sir's playroom, with lots of apparatus lining the walls. There was a single bed in the middle of the room with plain but solid railings at the head and foot -- each with a variety of metal loops I assumed would come in handy for tying people up.

He gestured for me to get up on that. After I laid on my back, positioning my butt on a folded towel in the centre of the sheet, Sir dropped a couple leather cuffs beside me, and I immediately started putting them on my wrists. While I did that, he sat beside my legs and put cuffs on my ankles. Then he grabbed some short lengths of rope and quickly secured all four limbs, leaving me spread-eagled.

With quick efficiency, he moved over a camera on a tripod and adjusted its positioning. Satisfied with that, he left it to record as he looked down at me. "You know how long you've been locked for now?"

I knew precisely. "Yes sir, two months today."

"Well, considering you're a beginner, two months is not bad. But you're going to have to adjust to a lot more than that."

My cock visibly twitched. Am I going to get released? Is he...

He answered my unspoken question by reaching into his jeans pocket and pulling out a key. The key! My key. Without ceremony, he leaned over and pushed it into the barrel lock keeping my pink Holy Trainer secure. With a twist and some jiggling the lock came out. Then he pulled off the cage, which was made more difficult by the fact that my cock was quickly trying to get hard. Then he pulled my balls out through the ring with markedly less delicateness than I would have used when performing the task.

For the first time in two months, my cock was uncaged and free to get hard. If Sir was particularly interested in my cock, on seeing it for the first time, he didn't show it. Although after reaching over to grab something off a stand, he did sit down beside it on the edge of the bed, facing away from me. As I watched, my view partially obstructed by his arm above my waist, he squeezed some lube onto my erection. Then his hand was on it, jerking me off.

Oh, fuck! I had to stop myself from saying that out loud, cutting it off into a muttered moan. Although he was pumping at my cock with a rough vigor, it felt incredible. After two months without these sensations, my brain was exploding. I knew I wasn't going to last long... I could feel it inching toward the surface, a glorious, technicolor orgasm. As he kept pumping away it was getting closer and closer...

...I was going to come. It was so close...

And then, at the very precipice, he pulled his hand away. There was no stopping the momentum, but the great surge of pleasure was denied. Instead of a giant explosion, my thick semen oozed slowly out of my cock. I watched with a sense of dejection as it happened, realizing that he had ruined my orgasm with even more precision and devastating accuracy than when he did it while I was on the treadmill.

Still, although there wasn't a peak, I told myself that at least some of the pressure in my balls had been released.

He stood up, grabbing a towel to wipe his hand. "Thank you, sir," I managed to croak, still feeling like I wanted to pump my loins, like I needed more.

"Don't thank me," he said. "That wasn't a reward, just a necessity."

I was trying to unpack that as he went back to the chest and picked something up. It was a Magic Wand vibrator, with something over the bulb at the top. He sat back down beside me, and reached over with one hand to grasp the root of my now half-hard cock. The other guided the tube attached to the vibrator down my shaft, and a couple seconds later he flicked it on, sending an intense wave through my body.

Having just orgasmed, my cock was still super-sensitive, but that didn't seem to matter to Sir as he began moving the device up and down my shaft. Calling it pleasure would be a bit of a stretch, as the sensation was so intense, and involuntarily my arms tried to reach down as my hips tried to twist away. The cuffs on my wrists meant there was obviously no way I could interfere, and to keep my waist from moving, Sir leaned into me to pin me down with his right arm that was draped over my belly.

Unable to move, I tried to just succumb to the intense sensations as my body, free of my interfering thoughts, reacted to the stimulation in the way it was programmed to. Some sheltered place in the back of my mind was cursing myself a bit as I remembered myself wishing for, craving for, the sort of intensity I had never used to experience. After some intense stretch of time, seconds stretching out to infinities, I could feel that familiar roiling in my balls. To my great surprise, they were getting ready to come again, and my body relaxed as I felt the vibrator coaxing, coaxing that orgasm closer.

Of course, at the vital instant, Sir pulled the vibrator off my cock and once more I watched as my semen (thin and watery this time) leaked out of my cock, trickling off my body and hopefully dripping down onto the towel below me and not the bedsheets.

Sir hardly waited this time before returning the vibrator to my cock. The overstimulated intensity was still there, but a bit distant, and this time it took a lot longer for Sir to milk out my third ruined orgasm, where only a few thin dribbles seeped out of my cock. Still not satisfied, he continued with a vengeance, turning up the vibrator another notch, causing me to involuntarily attempt to push my hips up to meet it.

Finally, when I felt something like an orgasm approaching, sir left the vibrator on, and as I reached the peak, I could feel my balls and thighs squeezing in that familiar way that accompanies the pumping of sperm. But this time, there was nothing left to ejaculate, and the feeling was somehow like the "ruined" sensation amped up even further, like my body knew it had been cheated of what it assumed would be a pleasurable sensation.

Satisfied once my cock stopped twitching, Sir removed the vibrator and set it aside. He grabbed a cloth from somewhere and wiped most of the semen and sweat from around my crotch. Then he stuffed that in my mouth and left the room.

I had a moment to catch my breath as I looked down at my cock, now shriveled and completely flaccid. I doubted that even the sexiest sights or most scintillating touches could arouse me now, and I guess that was the state that Sir was aiming for, as when he returned, he had a tailor's measuring tape and a pad of paper.

Grasping my cock, which could no longer react at all to his touch, he began a series of precise measurements, examining the length and circumference of my shaft, and then wrapping a string around my balls to measure them.

When he was done, he took a few pictures with his phone, then wiped my cock a bit more thoroughly with a damp cloth. Then he grabbed the Holy Trainer and went through the steps of putting it on; first the ball ring, then the cage, and finally the lock. As he pulled the key out, he looked at me. "This... toy won't cut it for serious chastity. Real chastity, not just a couple months. We're going to get you a proper metal cage. It certainly doesn't need to be as big as this. The idea is to give you no room to grow at all so that you're reminded that you are not meant to get hard anymore."

With that, he undid the wrist and ankle cuffs and actually gave me a couple minutes to compose myself before he told me to get out. As I was getting dressed, I wondered when I would be allowed to come again, and when he would allow me to have a full orgasm. The discomfort of the overstimulation was already fading from my memory as I just remembered the sheer intensity of it all, an intensity that was unknown to me a couple months ago. Oh shit... now I'm starting to think that it's all worth it!


1077ad
1077ad
258 Followers