How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BEFORE LOCKING BAG, REMOVE ONE PADDED CUFF AND METAL CUFFS, TIME-LOCK AND PADLOCK."

There was nothing more with those instructions, so I began, setting the camera a few stairs up (and checking the angle) and then stripping down in front of it, making sure the bag was in the shot as I stuffed in my clothes and locked it. Meanwhile, the rest of the instructions arrived on my phone:

"LEAVE BAG ON THIS LANDING AND GO DOWN ONE FLOOR.

"AT THAT LANDING, LOCK LEFT WRIST IN METAL CUFFS. LOCK ATTACHED CUFF TO HANDRAIL ABOVE 7TH STEP.

"PUT HANDCUFF KEY AND PADLOCK KEY ON SHACKLE OF TIME LOCK. ATTACH PADDED CUFF ON RIGHT WRIST TO TIME LOCK + LOCK TIME LOCK TO RAILING AT LANDING.

"SET TIME LOCK TO 20 MINUTES."

Twenty minutes! That was twice as long as I had been locked up in the parking garage. And it was hard to say if this was more or less safe than the garage - it certainly felt more private, but people did use these stairs, even at night, even this high up.

The position given by the instruction basically had me standing unevenly, stretched along the half-flight of stairs from the mid-floor landing to the one with the door to the eleventh floor. The camera was in the corner of that lower landing, aimed so that the door to the hallway was in the background behind me. I wasn't sure what to do with my phone, so I left it behind the camera.

I got everything set up, had to do the usual amount of fumbling to close the shackle of the time lock and hit the start button, with that annoyingly loud beep echoing up and down the stairwell. I was locked in place and all I could do now was wait.

This time, I got very horny right from the start, perhaps because I was thinking about the time I had spent naked in the stairwell at Sir's building, which then lead to my mind re-living the experience yesterday with the treadmill. Despite having had that ruined release, my balls were aching with frustration, and I could feel a string of pre-come dripping down onto my leg.

Below me, a door opened. I froze, not breathing. I could hear footsteps - human clomps and lighter dog ones - and after a bit I convinced myself they were definitely going downwards, away from me. Then the faint whump of the ground floor door to the outside closing.

I relaxed again, though that broke the concentration that had put my mind in that horny fantasizing state. I could only wait and listen for the next sound.

Some time later - I was trying not to drive myself crazy by torqueing around to look at the readout on the timelock every thirty seconds - there was another soft whump of a door opening below me. Not the dogwalker returning, as there was only set soft set of footprints - and this time I was pretty certain they were coming up towards me.

Oh shit. That sent a jolt of adrenaline through me, and I was suddenly wired and aroused and terrified all at once, which only got more intense as the footsteps got closer and closer.

And then reached the landing below me. My head was twisted to the left, and suddenly I could see a slightly-hunched figure climbing towards me. It was an older Chinese woman, wearing sweatpants and slippers, possibly out for her evening exercise. Her head was pointed down, watching the steps as she climbed them, so she didn't notice me until she was right beside me on the landing.

She stopped, not looking particularly surprised as her eyes moved up and down my body. It was thrillingly exciting to be on display, to be caught. There was a long moment of silence, and she just stood there. At least she isn't freaking out.

"It's, um... I'm doing a dare," I said, trying to sound casual, but wincing as my voice echoed up and down the staircase.

I realized she had been staring at my locked cock, still dripping precome. Her eyes moved up to my face. "Oh, a dare," she said, in an accented voice. "Hahahaha. Oh, bad boy. Bad boy!"

With that, and still chuckling to herself, she started up the stars again, moving past me. She was still laughing as she hit the landing above me, and still repeating to herself, "bad boy!"

And then, her footsteps got fainter, until I heard a door opening at what must have been the top floor. If she was going to call the super - or the cops - on me, she was going to finish her exercise first. If she was going to call someone, I wondered if I'd have time to get out of here. I finally allowed myself to look at the time-lock readout, and there were eight minutes left.

Eight long minutes, and it felt like I went through a lot in that time, flustered with shame while feeling a dull ache in my balls that said they wanted to come. It was an intense, extended edge and I was dripping with sweat when that annoyingly-loud alarm beeped to say the timer had finished. I was agitated enough that it actually took a couple minutes to get myself unlocked, and when I was releasing the time-lock I was twisting my wrist in a way that almost sent the handcuff and padlock keys plummeting down the open space between the flights of stairs.

Finally I released myself and went up to where my duffel bag was, setting the camera back down to film myself as I unlocked the bag and got dressed. Then I stopped recording and made my way down the stairs and out the building, still sweating and feeling, somehow, that I was still naked and exposing myself to everyone.

4.c : Video #3: the park

This was starting to feel like a part of my weekly routine as I scanned the next QR code on Monday when I got up.

"THIS IS A WEEKEND TASK," was the response. "IT MUST BE COMPLETED IN THE DAYTIME."

On Friday, I ended up at Sir's place for his poker game, and I only got a couple hours sleep before I had to go to work on Saturday. I was sore and frazzled and in no shape to do anything after work, so it wasn't until I was at work on Sunday that I tried again.

"PROCEED TO INDICATED LOCATION AT FAIRMOUNT PARK AND SCAN CODE ON BENCH"

"BUY A LARGE GATORADE AND DRINK IT BEFORE GOING TO THE PARK"

There was a link to a Google Map that with a spot pinned. It was across the city, in a park that extended into a ravine following a small river tributary. Time for a bike ride!

If nothing else, I enjoyed the ride and the scenery in some neighborhoods I didn't get to all that often. Being on my bike helped stretch away the last of the stiffness left over in my shoulders from being tied up in Sir's bathroom.

The main part of the park was quite busy, with ceremonial gardens on one end and sport fields on the other, but as I followed the path down into the ravine, it felt like I was leaving the city behind.

Fortunately the network reception here was good, as I needed to study the map carefully to find my destination. There was the main paved path, well-travelled by cyclists, joggers and dogwalkers, and then there were a series of informal trails leading off it, often following the curves of the creek more closely than the main path.

My destination was on one of these side trails, which opened up from a heavy canopy of trees to reveal a small pond or slough that might have started as an oxbow lake. It was a rather beautiful spot, but it was still somewhat surprising that the city had thought to install a bench here, well off the beaten path.

Not seeing any other options, I locked my bike to the bench, then looked around for the QR code, finding it at ground level on one of the legs. I scanned it.

"THE STUMP ACROSS THE PATH IS A GOOD SPOT FOR THE CAMERA

"UNDRESS ON CAMERA, PUT CLOTHES IN BAG, LOCK BAG TO REAR LEG OF BENCH

"LEFT HAND IN HANDCUFF, LOCK IT TO LEFT BENCH ARMREST

"PUT HANDCUFF KEY AND PADLOCK KEY ON SHACKLE OF TIME LOCK. ATTACH PADDED CUFF ON RIGHT WRIST TO TIME LOCK + LOCK TIME LOCK TO RIGHT BENCH ARMREST.

"SET TIME LOCK TO 30 MINUTES.

"IF ANYONE WALKS PAST, YOU MUST BE PISSING AS THEY WALK BY"

Oh fuck! Half an hour? Even if it seems pretty deserted here, that's a lot of time for someone to...

But still, no point in putting it off. I went through all the steps to prepare, and in a couple minutes, I was locked to the bench.

It was calm and bucolic outside, a warm September day that still felt like summer.

So there I was, sitting in the middle of a park bench, arms spread out, and unable to move or cover myself. At first I was mostly looking into the camera filming me from the other side of the path, but then my attention drifted, being distracted by the pond. There were some ducks swimming past.

There was a dude walking past. I had fallen to such a pleasant reverie that I almost pissed myself in surprise.

Then I remembered I was supposed to piss myself. The guy walking toward me was looking into his phone, and he was almost right beside me when he looked up and noticed me, just as a stream of piss began to dribble from my cock.

"Jesus dude! What the fuck!"

He stopped, staring at me, as more piss trickled out of my cage.

"What are you, some kinda homo? I don't go for that kind of shit, bro."

Though as he said that, he looked back at his phone, tapped the screen, then held up the phone to take a picture of me.

He started laughing. "Guess you're out here to show off, hey? Well, I can help with that." Without saying anything further he pivoted and kept walking the way he was heading.

A few seconds later, he rounded a curve in the path and was out of sight. The clearing was empty and silent again, though the sound of my heart pounding in my ears was quite loud. I had never felt so exposed in all my life.

It felt mortifying, and I was wondering what the guy was going to do with that photo. At the same time, though, I could feel my cock trying to grow hard in my cage.

I was still sorting through all that when I caught some movement in the corner of my eye. I turned to look back to the curve where that dude had disappeared. Was he coming back for more? No, it wasn't him, but it was a different guy, standing still and staring at me. But he too, had his phone out, and as I noticed him, he started walking toward me, holding his phone out as if he were shooting a video.

As he got near me, I remembered my instruction again, and tried to start to piss. By this time, that gatorade had built up in my system and I really had to go, and all at once a spurting arc of piss started streaming out from my cage.

A couple steps away, the guy simply stood still and filmed me pissing. His expression, his body language were quite different than the other guy's: open, curious. Maybe even into it. I felt exposed and on display for him, but the energy and dynamic was different here.

As my piss-flow eased off and stopped, he stepped forward, standing right between my legs. His camera was pointing at my chastity cage. Without a word, he reached down and touched it, feeling the length of the plastic tube and the ring around my balls.

"Wow, you must have been a bad boy," he said.

An unexpected laugh burst out of me as I remembered the old Chinese woman in the stairwell last week.

"I guess so," I said. "Maybe I'm being punished."

He smiled. "But you like it, don't you?" he half-turned, looking at my wrist cuffed to the bench's armrest, filming that, then the other arm. He reached down and ran his fingers up the length of my arm, across my chest and nipples, and then down the length of the other arm. His free hand went back and started playing with my left nipple.

"I bet you really like feeling powerless like this." The finger quickly pinched my nipple, hard, then let it go. "It definitely turns me on."

With that, his free hand reached down and unzipped his fly, pulling his cock out. It was already hard, so I guess he was turned on by this. Still filming with his phone, he quickly started jerking himself off. My own cock was pushing almost painfully against my cage - it was extremely hot to be watching this guy stroke himself, out here, in broad daylight. I could feel my pre-come oozing out, and a tingle in my balls, even as the ring was biting into the underside of my nutsack.

The guy didn't last long, and suddenly with a grunt he started spurting semen onto my chest. the sight and the feeling of it was so exciting, I could feel a weird buzz in my prostate and balls, as if my body was trying to ejaculate as well from this unusual stimulation.

The dude was looking down at me, panting as his cock grew soft in his hand. He must have waited another minute, and then he took a half-step back, shifting the grip of his cock. He started pissing on me.

This was too much, and my whole body trembled in a way I had never felt before, I was almost like the peak of an orgasm, but through my whole body, and I didn't ejaculate. It was just an intense glow through my whole body, which intensified as he pissed on me. His stream moved up and down my chest, ending with the last of it on my caged cock. And then he shook it and tucked it back in his pants.

"Thanks," he said. "Stay bad!"

Then he started walking away from me, twisted around so that his phone was still pointed at me as he moved down the path and the out of sight.

Wow! That was amazing. There was no use denying it - that was one of the most intense sexual thrills I had ever felt in my life. It would almost make up for it if I got... caught like this. Well, I mean I had just "got caught", but that seemed like a good catch. Remembering the look on the first guy's face, I could imagine it going the other way... although that had turned me on as well.

What is this turning me into? I wondered. And what's going to happen when these assignments start going even further?

I was trying to think through all of that, feeling the cool of the breeze against the piss drying on my naked body when I was taken by surprise by the electronic beep of the time lock's alarm. In the pond, a duck squawked back in protest. That half-hour had actually gone by very quickly!

It subjectively felt like a longer stretch getting myself unlocked and into some sort of "decent" order. Once again, my timing seemed very lucky, as once I had my clothes back on, there seemed to be people going by every minute or so - I think I had inadvertently just missed the jogging rush.

I retrieved the camera, got everything sorted in my bag, and got my bike unlocked. In a few more seconds I would just be another dude out for a bike ride.

My phone buzzed.

"DON'T WORRY. THAT GUY WAS JUST A PLANT TO GIVE YOU A BIT OF EXCITEMENT."

Holy shit! How deep does his preparation for these assignments go? For a second that message gave me a burst of relief - the exposure I had felt was part of a game.

But then I felt a jolt and my guts clenched.

Wait - which one of those guys was the plant?

4.d: Video #4: The Social Sciences Building

The card with the next QR code had a small key taped to the back. When I scanned the code on Monday, the message told me to wait for a "school night" later in the week, after my inspection. I had plans with my friends for my night off on Wednesday, so I waited until Thursday, my week filled with queasy anticipation... and on Thursday I once more spent the day at work feeling self-conscious about the gym bag I had with me filled with bondage supplies. We were in the middle of testing a new product, so it was a longer day than usual, but at least I had something to keep my mind from wondering what I would be doing later on.

It was after nine when I finished work and scanned the QR code again.

"GO TO THE SOCIAL SCIENCES BUILDING ON THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS

"DOOR CODE IS 6441

"GO TO ROOM B114 IN BASEMENT. KEY WILL OPEN A LOCKER NEARBY. SCAN QR CODE IN LOCKER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS."

The university was just a short ride from my work, but I nearly got lost trying to find the Social Sciences building. It was tucked away behind the newer, fancier buildings I was more used to seeing, a squat utilitarian concrete bunker from the '60's. There were a few students around, mostly out with groups of friends and drunkenly ignoring me as I locked my bike and awkwardly punched in the code at the door to the building.

Inside, it was pretty quiet, but in a common area near the entrance there were a few students hanging out, bent over laptops and looking serious. Social Science students must have a lot of homework, I thought to myself.

A young guy, a prototypical nerd with thick glasses, looked up as I was going past the common area. "Are you here for the study group?"

I almost froze in my tracks when I realized wishing I was invisible wouldn't work. "Uh, no," I said, trying to come up with a suitable lie off the top of my head. "I have to... process some lab results."

He nodded, his attention going back to his laptop, and I kept moving. Guess that was plausible enough.

I found a stairway and went down a flight without incident, but was quickly lost in a maze of hallways, wandering back and forth at random before finding room B114.

I was in a far corner of the building by now, and it felt pretty abandoned down here. But I still felt a bit self-conscious as I worked my way down a row of lockers lining the hallway to find the one with a lock that would open to the key I had been given. I had tried a couple dozen and was near the end of the hallway when the key finally slid into a new-looking padlock. I opened the locker to see a sticker with a QR code on the inside of the door. I scanned it, looking over the assortment of objects in the locker while I waited for the instructions.

"USING THE MARKER IN THIS LOCKER, WRITE YOUR FULL NAME AND PHONE # ON THE POSTERBOARD

"WRITE LARGE ENOUGH TO FILL THE WIDTH OF THE POSTERBOARD

"USE THE TAPE TO PUT UP THE POSTERBOARD AT EYE LEVEL ABOVE THE BENCH TO YOUR LEFT."

There weren't any more instructions, so I went ahead, following the instructions instead of thinking about them. I found the fat, thick-tipped marker and spread out the posterboard on the floor. It was about three feet wide, so I had to write in big block letters to make my name fill the whole way across. Then my phone number below that.

I grabbed the roll of masking tape and looked down the hallway. A couple lockers over, there was a break in the row filled by a bare metal bench. The space above had been seized as a sort of informal bulletin board, with posters and handbills for campus events and departmental notices. I tore off a few strips of tape, and holding the posterboard with one hand, managed to stick it over top of several of the posters.

Meanwhile, I had further instructions:

"SET CAMERA IN FRONT OF DOOR OPPOSITE BENCH AND START RECORDING

"GET UNDRESSED ON CAMERA. PUT ON LEATHER WRIST CUFFS. LOCK CLOTHING PHONE AND BAG IN LOCKER.

"SIT ON BENCH. THERE ARE SCREW EYES BESIDE LOCKERS ON LEFT AND RIGHT. LOCK LEFT WRIST TO EYE WITH SMALL PADLOCK.

"PUT BOTH PADLOCK KEYS ON SHACKLE OF TIME LOCK. ATTACH PADDED CUFF ON RIGHT WRIST TO TIME LOCK + LOCK TIME LOCK TO SCREW EYE ON YOUR RIGHT

"SET TIME LOCK TO 45 MINUTES.

Forty-five minutes! How much longer could these get?

I set up the camera and got undressed. This part of things was starting to feel routine and I almost relaxed as I went through the steps, locking my clothes in the locker. I went over to the bench, and looking closer, saw the two new-looking screw eyes beside the lockers. Sir didn't just find these here... he must have come down here with some tools and sunk those into the walls...

Sitting down on the cold metal of the bench jarred me back to the present, and soon I was distracted by the complicated wriggling involved with getting the locks in place. Getting the left hand locked wasn't too tough, but as always, it was a chore to get the time lock in place and get it closed with just the hand it was locking. That was so irritating that it was almost a relief to hear that familiar, too-loud beep as the clock on the time lock started counting down.