How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 06

Story Info
Self-bondage exposure, Part 3.
15k words
3.09
7.2k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

Author's note: this story has been slowly simmering in the background for quite awhile now. To my surprise, it's been a year since I last published a chapter. I decided that I wanted to finish a larger chunk before sharing more, mostly to be sure I was maintaining certain internal consistencies in the story. So I've been slowly chipping away at it for the past year, and finally I'm ready to share. In fact, I have about 73,000 words written in 5 new chapters, so I should be able to maintain a monthly schedule into 2022! So keep checking back... and if you are enjoying it, feel free to send feedback, either publicly or in a private message to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.a: Video #9: The Office

Scanning the QR code on Monday once more gave me a message to check back on Wednesday. In the meantime, just a couple minutes after I had scanned the code, there was a knock at my door. When I answered, it was a guy in a collared blue shirt, like the one who had delivered my box of equipment when I was starting these videos. He was holding onto a small cardboard box, about twelve inches by six.

Remembering the display that the previous delivery guy had given me, I motioned for this one to step into the entryway to my apartment. "Do I have to sign for this?" I asked.

"You're supposed to scan here," he said, gesturing at a QR code sticker on the box. I grabbed my phone and did that as he started undoing his belt. "You have to take a picture for me as well." He grabbed his own phone and handed it to me as he dropped his pants to the floor. He had a nice looking soft cut cock with a pink head. I took the picture for him with his phone, then had a thought.

"Okay if I take one for myself as well?"

He looked like was going to start blushing. "If anyone asks, I'm supposed to say yes."

So I took a couple pictures, first a full body shot, then a close-up of his cock.

"Can I touch it?"

He was definitely blushing now, but I definitely saw his cock twitch. "I... I guess so."

So I set the phones down and stepped closer to him, reaching down to stroke his cock. I probably shouldn't, right here in front of the open door, I thought to myself. But as I thought that I was already starting to feel his tool. He gave a bit of a sharp exhale and closed his eyes, so I figured I might as well take a moment to explore.

I reached over and picked my phone back up, thumbed open the camera app, and started shooting a video, all while slowly stroking the guy's cock. It got hard in my grasp, and after a minute or so I could see he had almost six inches.

I leaned closer and spat on it, giving me a bit of lube, and kept stroking him. He murmured something, and if was still feeling nervous it looked like it was outweighed by the pleasant sensations.

This was an interesting turn of events, but it didn't seem like one of those occasions to try and stretch things out, so I increased my pace. After another minute or so, he gasped, and soon he started spraying come on my sweatpants. As soon as he was done shooting, he tugged up his pants and looked around for his phone. He grabbed it and turned to duck out with a muttered word of thanks.

I closed the door behind him. I was about to investigate the box he had dropped off, when I saw I had a text waiting on my phone.

"DO NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE UNTIL INSTRUCTED."

* * *

I was out having dinner with Tony the next night, when I was surprised to see I had a text from the number that sent me my video instructions. "BE READY TO GO BY 6 AM TOMORROW."

I must have groaned, as Tony gave me a worried look. "Everything okay?"

I put my phone down and gave him a smile. "Just work stuff, I can worry about it later."

I hated getting up early under any circumstances, but I resolved not to let that distract me from my night out.

* * *

Things with Tony went... in a totally different direction than I had been expecting. I wasn't unhappy that I was at his place until so late, but it meant I only got a few hours' sleep before my alarm woke me up at half past five in the morning. Not sure what I should be expecting, I jumped in the shower and got ready like I was going to work.

By the time I was done and getting dressed, there was a text on my phone with a google map link and a photo of a squat brick building. "6600 COMMERCE DRIVE, UNIT 22

"FIRST EMPLOYEE USUALLY SHOWS UP BY 7:30. YOU NEED TO BE INSIDE BEFORE THAT.

"SCAN QR CODE ON LIGHT POLE BY ENTRANCE WHEN YOU ARRIVE."

Very mysterious! I looked at the map again, then zoomed out to figure out where the hell it was. It looked like it was in an industrial mall in the inner suburbs. It would be about a forty-five minute bike ride to get there, I thought, as I grabbed the duffel bag, stuffing in the box that had been delivered to me on Monday.

I hadn't considered that the trip there was nearly all uphill, so it took me closer to an hour to get to the address. There were only a couple cars parked along the long stretch of this huge complex. Looking for the unit number, I coasted right past the door and had to double back. Then, feeling an abundance of caution, I went around the nearest corner of the building before looking for a place to park my bike. A chain link fence would have to do.

Whatever this place was, it wasn't advertising itself like many of the other units I had passed. There was only a small sign beside the door. "SBD LOGISTICS / NO SOLICITORS / DELIVERIES AT REAR"

I turned to look for the closest light pole. The sticker with the QR code was near the base, covered with bits of grass that implied the lawn had been mowed since it was placed. I crouched down to brush it clean and scan it.

"OPEN BOX + RETRIEVE DOOR FOB. IT WILL DISABLE ALARM BY DOOR FOR 60 SECONDS, SO ENTER + PROCEED TO LOBBY AREA"

There was indeed an electronic door fob in the box, as well as a small extendible rod with a sort of clamp at the end -- it took me a few seconds to work out that the latter was a selfie stick. Anyway, I should get moving. I looked up and down the length of the building one more time, and with no one in sight, I held the fob up to the pad by the door. It clicked, and I pulled the door open. Inside, an alarm panel gave a steady beep-beep-beep and a green light was flashing beside a label that read BYPASS. There was an internal glass door to my right, and I went through that into a lobby area.

The decor was understated -- not show-offy and not giving any more of a hint as to what sort of business this was. There were a few chairs by a waiting area, a receptionist's zone with a wall full of office equipment behind, and the requisite potted plants by the front window. On the ceiling, not far from the door where I had entered, there was a security camera dome.

My phone buzzed, dislodging that line of thought from my head.

"GET UNDRESSED. PUT ON LEATHER CUFFS + LOCK THEM WITH PADLOCKS. TAKE TIME LOCK AND CAMERA FROM BAG. KEEP PHONE + SELFIE STICK. PACK EVERYTHING ELSE IN BAG"

It almost quarter after seven. Am I going to get this done and get out before people start showing up here? I wondered to myself. By the time everything was packed in my bag, there was one more instruction on my phone.

"STORE BAG IN DISPATCH BOX BY FRONT DOOR"

That must be it, I figured to myself as I walked over to a waist-high chest. Beside a glowing green light, there was what looked like a filing cabinet drawer near the top of it. But when I grabbed it, it flipped down rather than rather than pulled out, revealing a chamber within. I had to squish my bag a little to fit it in, then I flipped the door back up.

The light flipped from green to red. There was a mechanical hum, and then a soft whump. The light went back to green.

Was that some sort of lock? I wondered to myself. I pulled at the door again, and it opened as easily as before. But the chamber behind it was empty.

What? Where... where's my stuff?

It took me a moment to figure out what had happened. This was some sort of secure courier pick-up box. You put something into the top and it automatically drops down into the lower portion. Presumably that opened with a code on the digital panel on the front. My clothes were locked away until I could get them out.

My phone buzzed again.

"YOUR GOAL TODAY IS TO RETRIEVE YOUR CLOTHES. THE CODE FOR THE LOCK CAN BE FOUND ON FOUR QR CODES SOMEWHERE IN THIS OFFICE. WHEN YOU FIND EACH CODE, YOU MUST LOCK YOURSELF UP IN THAT LOCATION FOR THE INDICATED TIME.

"EACH LOCKUP MUST BE FILMED. USE THE SELFIE STICK TO FILM AS MUCH OF YOUR SEARCH FOR THE CODES AS POSSIBLE, BUT DON'T RUN OUT OF BATTERY BEFORE FILMING THE LAST LOCKUP.

"THERE IS A COURIER PICKUP SCHEDULED FOR THE DISPATCH BOX AT 3. YOUR BAG HAS NO PACKING LABEL, SO THEY MIGHT JUST LEAVE IT THERE. OR THEY MIGHT TAKE IT.

"IT SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING YOUR PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO BE CAUGHT CREEPING AROUND IN THE NUDE IN AN OFFICE YOU HAVE BROKEN INTO."

Oh fuck me! That was a lot to digest, and it put a tense knot in my stomach. How am I going to pull this off?

A car pulled in to a parking spot by the front door, and a staid, older woman, whose look screamed "receptionist" got out. Well, first things first, I thought to myself as I gathered up my stuff. Better get out of sight. There was a door on the back wall of the lobby -- fortunately unlocked -- and through the window I could see that the short hallway beyond was empty. I went for it, juggling all the gear I was hanging on to. There was an empty plastic grocery bag folded on a shelf right beside the door. I grabbed it and dropped the camera, time lock and selfie stick into it, and then I had a free hand to open the door.

The next few minutes were spent exploring, trying to get the lay of the land. Straight on from leaving the lobby was a short hallway that ended at a heavy door with signs reading MANUFACTURING DIVISION and EXECUTIVE OFFICES. It was locked, but it also had a window, and I could see a large area beyond with a lot of mysterious machines. It looked clean and high-tech, and not like a dirty old garage or something, but one had the impression that things were definitely made there.

I turned back, ignoring that hallway to press on. The office turned out to be a moderately-sized facility. There were two hallways with individual offices, a common area with a kitchenette and break room, as well as a large, open-concept type area with quite a few workspaces.

Having gotten that sort of sense of the space, I thought about where I should start looking for the QR codes. Whoever had arrived at the office would be inside by now, I figured. I was hoping it was the person who worked in the reception area, and I wouldn't have any foot traffic back here for now. I wonder when everyone starts? Eight o'clock? Nine?

I was back in the main corridor with kitchen and breakroom that had a hallway of offices at either end. I noted that there was another security camera dome here as well. Well, if there's someone watching these in real time there's no way I'll not get caught. I'll just have to assume Sir has it set up so that won't happen. There were several other camera domes throughout the place, but from that point I paid them no mind.

My first thought was to check the washrooms, given that was a place Sir had left codes for me in the past. There were separate mens' and ladies' off this corridor by the kitchen and breakroom. The ladies' room had three stalls, the men's a urinal and two stalls. And inside one of the latter, there was a QR code sticker on the wall near the floor.

Well, that's not so bad! That's one already! I scanned it, and waited a few seconds for my phone to respond.

"THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE CODES YOU NEED TO FIND. IF YOU SCAN IT AGAIN, YOU WILL GET A HINT FOR A HIDDEN CODE, BUT THAT WILL TRIGGER AN EXTRA TASK."

Dammit! He's always one... step... ahead of me! Then I tensed up as I heard footsteps in the hallway outside. I held still. It sounded like someone had gone into the ladies' room. Glad I checked that first!

Opening the door as quietly as possible, I peeked out into the hallway. It was quiet, so I ducked out, then quickly went through the door into the open concept office area. Better check this out before it gets too busy.

The area was dim with just a few of the overhead fluorescent lights on. I thumbed on the light on my phone and did a quick circuit around the room, looking along the walls, especially near the floor, for a QR code. No luck. There was a smaller unisex restroom in here, and beside that there were a couple wardrobes where employees presumably put their coats -- another good place for me to look but no dice. I worked further toward the back of the room, which angled around an internal wall so the workspaces back here were out of view of the door I had entered from. There was another door back here that lead to one of the hallways of offices.

Luck was with me again, as I was around that corner when I heard the main entry open. Suddenly all the lights went on, momentarily dazzling me.

"All right, I'm in the office now, I should go. Text me later, babe."

I stood by the second exit, ready to duck through, but footsteps moved to a desk close to the other end of the room and stopped. Drawers opening, some shuffling, then more steps and a door opened and closed -- I think my arriving employee had ducked into the toilet. It stood to reason that this part of the office was only going to get busier, so I decided to try and search around here as much as I could.

I managed to look around the walls and the sides of all of the desks in this zone by the time I heard the door opening again. This time footsteps were coming toward me, so I decided to move on. I went through the rear exit into the hallway of offices. This extended ahead of me to a right angle that would presumably lead back to the main corridor by the break room.

After being in the large open area, the enclosed space of the hallway felt quite cool from the air conditioning, sending a shiver through my naked body.

I tried each door as I came to it, looking at the plaques beside each listing the occupants' names. They were all locked. Voices from around the corner let me know that a couple employees were coming to their offices. Should I go back to the open area? There was one last doorway in front of me, and the little holder for the nameplate was empty. The door opened as I turned the knob. I lunged through and closed it behind me.

"... I'm taking New England, even with a spread like that."

"Yeah, but this early in the season they're not really powered up yet."

Caught up in their conversation, it appeared I hadn't been noticed. I held my ear to the door as I heard the muffled sounds of offices being unlocked.

"Anyway, talk to you later, Al. I have to get on those reports right away."

"Right on, bro."

There was a frosted window over the office's door; otherwise the room seemed surprisingly bright until I realized the light on my phone was still turned on. No need to flip the light switch then. There was a computer on the desk, but none of the clutter that gave a space a feeling of belonging to someone.

I aimed the light around the walls, and then at the desk, moving around to look underneath. There was something shiny there! A sticker with a QR code. "Thank fuck," I quietly muttered as I lowered myself to my knees to capture it. I took a breath and waited for my phone to respond.

"THE SECOND DIGIT OF THE DISPATCH BOX CODE IS 8

"LOCK YOURSELF TO THE RING AT THE SIDE OF THE DESK FOR 10 MINUTES. REMEMBER TO RECORD IT.

"OBVIOUSLY YOU COULD CHEAT RIGHT NOW ON THESE LOCK UPS, BUT THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT IF ANY OF THE LOCKUP VIDEOS ARE INCOMPLETE.

"THE VIDEO SHOULD BE WELL LIT. MAKE SURE THE OFFICE LIGHT IS ON WHEN YOU RECORD."

Bah! So much for being inconspicuous. But I didn't think anyone walking down the bright hallway would mark the light leaking out from above the door. Hopefully.

I stood up and stepped over to flip the light switch. With a flicker, they came alive. I moved back and crouched by the desk, grabbing the bag of supplies. There was a metal ring there, the sort of thing that more suspicious businesses use if they're using wire loops to lock the computers and monitors to their desks. This one was empty.

I set the camera on the floor against the wall perpendicular to where I was going to be locking myself up and used my phone to start it recording. Then I squatted down and looped the hasp of the timelock through the metal loop and the loops in my cuffs. Set the timer to ten minutes and winced as the clock beeped loudly to indicate the countdown was starting.

That sounded loud enough that someone in the next office could hear it -- and out in the hallway there was now a flurry of activity as the bulk of the workers began to arrive all at once. Well, if you heard a random beep from the empty office you'd probably just ignore it, I figured to myself. Then a thought hit me. But you might get up to look if there was more. Like the ones that would be going off in... nine minutes when the timer ran out.

Despite still feeling cool in the office air, I started sweating. I wasn't particularly worried about someone coming in as long as I was locked, but the noise from being released might be a problem. As I listened to the occasional door opening or closing and a couple pairs of footsteps passing outside the door, I realized I was totally terrified about getting caught... and very turned on, if the drips of pre-come on my thigh were anything to go by.

What would happen if I got caught? No clothes to speak of... they couldn't even just kick me out of the building, could they? Surely I'd be arrested. My mind was still exploring that, wondering how the police would get a naked man to the station (do they have blankets in their cruisers? Special exhibitionist ponchos?) when the timelock beeped. In surprise, I almost banged my head on the wall beside me.

I held still for a few seconds, willing the silence to settle back over the room. I didn't hear any shifting about through the wall I was leaning on -- maybe that office's occupant was off in a meeting or something. So I went through the process to release my wrists, put the timelock back in the bag, stopped the recording and put the camera away as well.

Phew. One down.

Given that I had a moment of relative calm now, I figured I should follow the suggestion to record some of my searching with the selfie stick. I pulled it out of the bag, extended it and figured out how my phone fit into it. I had no idea if I'd be getting a proper angle of myself, given everything else I was trying to keep track of. I'll probably get a great recording of me getting busted.

Anyway, now I had to find the next QR code. And to do that, I had to go...

...back out in the hallway. As I slid out, after peeking up and down from inside the empty office, all was quiet. And by good luck, everyone appeared to have closed their office doors behind them. Or... shit!... almost everyone. The door at the end of the hallway behind me opened back into the open concept office area, and I was guessing it would be a very bad idea to go back out there. The door at the other end of the hall led out to the breakroom/kitchen area, which was also dicey, but seemed the safer bet. But the last office door on my way there was open most of the way.

No point just standing where I was, though, so I tiptoed toward it, my bare feet silent on the carpeted floor. When I got to the door, I did the tiniest possible little peek around the doorframe. There was a middle-aged man in a white collared shirt in there, sitting at his desk. His head was turned to his left, away from me, looking at his monitor as he tapped away at his keyboard.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers