How I Fucked My Friends Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was going wild now. I was thinking that she must have gotten home horny as hell and fucked herself to sleep. It was an old school vibrator, one of those that kind of looks like a big silver bullet. I'll have to make a note to tell John to get the girl a newer one.

I stuck her leopard panties in my pocket (for later jacking off) and picked up the vibrator. It too went immediately to my nose, and again, I almost came in my pants. I could smell her pussy juices and I just couldn't stop thinking of her fucking herself with it. I just couldn't resist giving it a licking so that I could tell what her pussy tasted like.

I had a hard-on to die for. It was now party time. I put the vibrator back down on the nightstand and turned to face Mary. I shook her arm a little and said, " Mary ...wake up. Mary are you okay...Hey Mary, wake up!"

She didn't move or show any signs of waking up. I took hold of the covers and pulled them down to the foot of the bed. I looked up at her and almost came in my pants yet again. She was dressed in this sexy little black or blue see-through lace baby doll nightie, with matching little bikini panties. I could see through her panties that her pussy was clean-shaven and could also just see the top of her sweet little slit. My eyes then moved up to her great tits. I now knew that she had real tits. Her tits always stand out just right, no matter what she's wearing. I was never sure if they were real or not. Now seeing how they laid kind of like jell-o, all over her chest, I knew they were real!. Her nipples, Oh My God. Her tits were all flattened out but not her nipples. They were pointing right at the ceiling and just asking to be sucked on.

It was now do or die time. I took off all of my clothes and crawled in John's bed right next to his sleeping wife. I kissed her neck as I started rolling her nipples around. God she smelt so good. I would play with one nipple then the other. In no time at all they both were as hard as rocks. I then started taking turns sucking on them right through her sexy little nightie. I jumped when she let out a low moan as I nursed on her nipples, but I was happy to know that she was enjoying this.

After a few minutes of nipple sucking I untied the little string that was holding her baby doll closed. I opened it all the way up giving myself my first view of her nude chest. I went right to sucking and licking on one nipple as I played with the other one. She started letting out little moans of pleasure as her nipples became harder and harder.

Once I had her nipples fully hard, I move down her body towards those sexy little panties. I opened her legs as wide as they would go. This gave me a full view of her cute little pussy slit right though her panties. Not a hair on it, and it looked more like an 18 year old pussy rather than that of a 35 year old. It was just a nice little slit; no internal lips hanging out, just a great looking pussy.

As I said before, I'm a panty guy. I love crotchless panties or just pulling the crotch to the side as I'm fucking someone. There is something about holding a silk or lace covered ass in your hands as your fucking them. It drives me wild!.

So I didn't remove Mary's panties, I just pulled them to the side and got my first look at the pussy I've been dying to get into for years. I got down face to face with this pussy and ran my tongue right up it from bottom to top. I then pulled it open so I could see some 'pink' and again ran my tongue up it from bottom to top. Her clitoris popped right up like it was asking to be sucked on. I then went right to work on her clit, sucking, licking and even giving it little bites.

My pussy eating got right to her. She raised her legs, then bent her knees so that her feet were flat upon her bed. She then started working her pussy up and down in time with my tongue. She was raising her hips about an inch off of the bed as she worked her pussy on my tongue. Then the low moans started, "Mmmmmm yesssssssssss, Mmmmmm, ohhhhhhh Mmmmmm", she was liking this.

At this point I knew she was mine, and I went to work on her clit to see just how quickly I could get her to orgasm. And it didn't take long at all. Her hips started rolling around, as her moans got louder and louder. Then it happened, her head was flopping from side to side as she yelled out, " Oh God John I'm cumming, OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!... OH GOD LICK ME BABY, YESSSSSSSSS!

Wow, what a feeling that gave me. I just made my best friends wife cum all over my tongue, in his bed as she's yelling his name.

She fell down on the bed still breathing hard from her orgasm. I gave her a few seconds to recover before I moved up over the top of her. I could feel the heat from her pussy on the head of my cock as I ran it up and down her wet slit. I went back to working on her super hard nipples. Giving each of them a turn in my mouth. I about jumped off of her when I felt her hands on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. She moaned. "Mmmmm God John, I love you, mmmmm that feels so good".

That was all I could take. I lined my hard cock up to her welcome pussy and slowly sank into her honeypot. Oh God, her pussy was so hot and wet, and tight.... Shit!... For 35 year old, it felt like she had never had a cock inside her before.

Maybe that comes from not having any kids. In any case I knew I was going to cum and cum fast. I've never had a pussy around my cock that felt this good. Four or five pumps later I grabbed her panty covered ass and pulled her tight onto my cock. I had planned not to cum inside her, but that plan went right out the window. It felt way too good to pull out; I started pumping hot sperm deep into my friend's wife's welcome pussy. And I could tell that she loved me cumming in her by the way that her pussy started working the cum out of my cock. God... her pussy sure knew how to milk a cock dry!

After my great orgasm I rolled off of her feeling content with just looking at her beautiful body. Her face had a big smile on it. Her pussy was leaking my cum, and she had no idea that she had just been fucked by someone other than her husband.

I started feeling a little bad that I had done this to her. Friends don't do this kind of thing to friends. I had allowed my cock to tell me what to do. Then I started thinking, I better clean my cum up that's leaking out of her. If she wakes up in the morning to find that someone had fucked her in the night, I could be looking at a rape charge.

I found some Kleenex and cleaned up her leaking pussy as best as I could. My white goo just kept leaking out from between her pussy lips.

Well so goes the friendship. Seeing all my cum leaking out of her, turned me on again. Before I knew it, I was sinking my hard cock back inside her. This time I lasted a lot longer and got to enjoy fucking her even more. She also got into the fucking she was getting. Her legs were locked around my back and I wasn't sure who was fucking who at this time.

She was moaning out. "Oh John fuck me, oh John that feels so good. Oh John... yessss... yesssssssssss! Oh God I Love you... FUCK ME... OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!

The way she was calling out John's name as I fucked her was really wild. She was getting ready to come again with John; without even realising that it was my cock buried deep inside her pussy.

We were now fucking like two run away trains, about to hit head on. I was about to cum and so was she. She was humping up to me now, yelling for me not to stop. She was ready or about to cum.

And cum she did, my God did that woman ever cum. She pressed herself against me, shaking all over as she yelled out. "OH YESSSSSSS... YESSSSSSS... OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!.. I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I pushed as deep into her as I could and also started cumming. We were both cumming together, right there in John's bed. His wife was cumming all over my cock as I filled her up with my hot sperm.

Afterllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllłłmmmkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm her wild orgasm, she more or less passed out again. I too almost passed out. Man oh man... I've never came like that before. I've never known a woman get into fucking as much as Mary had. This woman knows how to fuck and likes getting fucked.

Again I rolled off of her, this time totally out of gas. I looked at the bedside clock and noticed that it was after midnight. I need to get her cleaned up, again, and get my ass back home.

I cleaned her pussy up the best I could and put her panties back in place. Then I retied her baby doll nightie and covered her back up. I got dressed and started to leave the room. Again it hit me, what if she knows she got fucked tonight? This could be a bad thing. Who else has a key to their house? Who gave her a drink with a roofie in it?

Then I had an idea. Maybe I could make it look like she fucked herself all night. I pulled the covers back off and opened up her nightie again. I gave both of her still hard nipples a kiss, then pulled her sexy little panties to the side again. She was still leaking my sperm. I then picked up her vibrator from off of the nightstand. I covered it with Vaseline then moved down beside her. I opened her legs wide apart then started working her vibrator inside her wet pussy hole. Thanks to my semen, her pussy juices and the Vaseline, the vibrator slipped easily inside. Then when I switched it on, Mary began thrusting her hips in response to the vibrations, and moaning... "MMMMMMM".

I took hold of her hand and placed it upon her toy. She grabbed hold of it and started working it in and out just like a pro. I made my way to the doorway before looking back. She was in the middle of the bed working that vibrator in and out of her pussy like a wild woman. She was even rolling her clit around with her left hand as she fucked that toy cock.

As I went out the front door I could hear her in the bedroom yelling out that she was cumming.

I really had mixed feelings as I got into bed next to my wife and knowing that I had just fucked her best friend... Not once, but twice. And it was the best fuck I've ever had in my life. I didn't know if I could ever face John again, knowing that I had fucked his wife to orgasm... in his bed!

The story doesn't end just yet.

It looked like I'd gotten away with fucking her. Either she was unaware of what had taken place, or she simply wanted to keep it to herself...I just don't know. Her and Sandy talk about everything, and as far as I know, nothing was ever said. I made no plans to try this shit again. I was sure as hell that I was going to get busted over this.

As it turned out, a few months later, Sandy told me that John and Mary were planning to divorce.

"No way. Those two are like peanut butter and jelly. What happened, why are they divorcing?" I asked.

Sandy then told me, "Well it seems that Mary is two months pregnant and doesn't know who the father is. Or that's her story and she's sticking with it."

"What? She screw around with some guy and didn't get his name or what? She's been fixed; didn't she have her tubes tied? How could she get knocked up?" I asked.

Sandy gave me one of those looks and said, "Fixed? People don't get fixed,... animals do. And no, she never had her tubes tied, John had a vasectomy years ago."

Looking back at her I replied, "She had to have fucked someone. You don't get pregnant from drinking bad water. How could she not remember who fucked her?"

Sandy said, "That's the thing. She's telling every one that she has only had sex with John and, don't repeat this,.... her vibrator!".

I laughed out loud. "Well I don't thing her vibrator knocked her up, that's for sure. She's not the Virgin Mary, I know that for a fact. If John has been fixed, she would've had to have fucked someone. That's all there is to it. Unless she really is the second Virgin Mary".

"Your so mean, how would you feel if I got pregnant and didn't know who the father was?"

"And like, how would that happen if you didn't go out and fuck some other guy", I asked.

With a lost look on her face Sandy said, " I don't know, maybe someone drugged her and then took advantage of her. Things like that happen all the time nowa days. Would you divorce me if something like that happened to me?"

OH FUCK, it just hit me. I was the one that knocked her up. Shit. Now what do I do?

"Well would you?"

"What, what did you say?"

Again she said. "Would you divorce me if someone took advantage of me and got me pregnant, and I didn't know who it was?"

Now my mind was all over the place. I didn't know where this was going to go. I replied. "No, no I wouldn't divorce you. Does she know that some one did that to her. Or is she just bullshitting, and went out and got fucked behind Johns back?"

"I think she's telling the truth. She has no idea who got her pregnant. And she said she's not been out anyplace alone for someone to take advantage of her".

So, to make a long story short. John and Mary did end up getting divorced. John moved away and Mary stayed in town. She gave birth to this cute little baby boy. The bad thing is, every old baby photo of me looks just like this baby. If Mary, or even Sandy were to spot this and did some DNA testing, my ass would be grass.

I flushed the rest of the roofies down the drain, so I wouldn't be temped to use them again. Mary is still the best fuck I've ever had. God that girl knows how to use her pussy on a hard cock. I still have her little leopard bikini panties in a baggie stashed in a good hiding place. To this day, I still pull them out and sniff them as I'm whacking off and thinking about the night that I fucked my best friends wife.

The End

*********************************************

Sally.

12