How I Got My Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How pale are you under your bikini?" he asked with a grin.

So, I looked around, then pulled my dress front down even farther just to where my nipples started to show.

"Oh, yes, lovely tan, a beautiful contrast with your also lovely white skin. You should show me some more, Kelly," he said with his handsome grin.

We kept that up for a bit, teasing each other and, finally, I did pull my dress down showing him both my nipples which, by now, were as erect and excited as they ever get.

As we landed, he handed me his card, we talked about where he was staying and where I was staying and he wrote his cell number on the card before we deplaned.

By now, I was so horny, all I could think of is fucking Martin the second we were together in the hotel.

Once I got to my room, I stripped off my clothes and waited on the bed for his knock on the connecting door which I had already unlocked on my side.

Then it came, rap, rap, and the door opened and I spread my legs wide and greeted my Sugar Daddy lover with, "Welcome to the hottest thing in Hawaii," and I patted my pussy.

I jumped up and ran to him, kissing him as I rubbed the telltale bulge in his trousers. I quickly knelt before him and pulled his belt open unfastened his waistband, zipped him down and pulled his pants to the floor where her stepped out of them.

He was so hard that his cock had already made its way out of the opening of his boxers and my lips were immediately sucking him so happily.

"Mmm, this is going to be a wonderful time with such a wonderful start. Oh, Kelly, you suck me so well."

But I wanted his cock in my pussy which was so hot and horny. I led him to my bed, had him lay down, then swung up over him, gripped his cock and engulfed myself on it. Oh, that was so good, so good. So many hours of sexual teasing on the plane, now, finally, a big, hard cock to fill all the lonely spaces inside me, making me feel good again.

I rocked up and down on my lover's cock as he greedily reacquainted himself with my naked breasts. I stretched out over him so he could suck, it always made my pussy throb so hotly.

"I sat with a guy on the plane, Martin, a really hot-looking black guy. We really were getting pretty sexy back there in the cheap seats. I almost joined the 'mile-high' club coming over. He gave me his cell number and it's pretty obvious that he's interested in your Sugar Baby."

"You teased him, didn't you, Kelly, oh, you little slut, you," and he got an aroused look in his eyes and grabbed me and flipped me over and began fucking me hard and fast.

"Do you want my dick, Kelly? You want my cock?"

"Mmm, yes, oh, yes, I've been waiting so long."

"And my cum, do you want my cum inside you, tell me how much you want my cum inside your pussy, Kelly."

"Oh, more than anything. Cum in me, Martin, I want it so bad, all of your cum, cum in me now, Martin," and he began to buck as I felt his warmth invade my deepest recesses. Then, wave after wave of glorious pleasure swept every nerve and every cell of my body.

He pulled out of me and we lay there out of breath, temporarily fucked-out.

"Call him, Kelly, call your friend from the airplane and have him come over. I've got a meeting for three or four hours. Have some fun. You're in Hawaii, after all, a beautiful, fuckable young woman. Why not."

So as Martin was in the shower, I called Raymond at his hotel which was just down the beach from ours and I thought he'd leap right through the phone when I asked him to come over to my room. He was eager, for sure.

As Martin was leaving, he said, "Don't shower after, Kelly, I want to see for myself. You're already full of my cum, looks like you'll get some more. I want to hear all about it when I get back," and he kissed me and left.

I put on my bikini, appropriate attire for Hawaii, I thought, and sat eagerly for my new friend with the nice bulging pants.

Chapter 3

At the third rap, I swung the door open and there was Raymond in a tropical shirt and shorts holding two Mai Tais and sporting his handsome grin.

"Come in, come in, what a nice surprise," and I took one of the drinks and we went and sat on the sofa together.

He held up his glass, clinked it with mine and offered, "Here's to a lovely afternoon in Hawaii."

We sipped a bit of our drinks, sat them down and were immediately all over each other kissing, groping, he had my top off instantly, his hands all over my boobs as I was unbuttoning his shirt and rubbing my hands over his firm, muscular chest.

I stood up and pulled him up off the sofa, then knelt on the floor, unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them to the floor. No briefs, how nice, his cock flopped right out almost hitting my cheek.

Large, oh, yes, long and broad and black, very black. Raymond was quite dark-skinned and his cock was eight to nine inches of ebony woman-pleaser which I slid my lips right over and began softly sucking his tip as I ran my tongue around and around. My hands rubbed around in his soft, jet-black wiry pubic hair and up under him gently rubbing his large balls suspended underneath.

"Ah, Kelly, I knew you were a wonderful woman and you know so well how to give a man great pleasure."

There was a slight lilt and formality to his speech that turned me on almost as much as his big, shiny, black cock.

He reached down and hooked his hands under my arms and swung me up into his arms and carried me to the bed and placed me down flat as he stood over me, dark and handsome with his unmistakable pussy-pleaser looming over me. I reached up and gripped it, my hand looked so small and white, this cock was, I was pretty sure, the largest in length and girth that I've ever had. Well, not yet, but soon, oh, very, very soon.

He got up on the bed, pulled my bikini bottom off and crouched down tasting my abundant wetness, then lapping me up and down, began pressing his tongue hard across my flushed labia.

"Mmm, oh, I knew you would eat pussy like a master. Mmm, yes, oh, so good."

Oh, this man knew pussies better than any I'd ever known. He had me cumming in record time. Then he crawled up between my legs and asked me if I wanted protection and I asked him if he was okay, he said 'yes'.

"Well, then Raymond, I'm on the pill and would you please fuck me? I want your big, black cock in lily-white pussy" and he pushed the bulging head up against my labia as I reached down to open myself for him and he shoved several times until the bulbous tip went in.

I was stretched, I felt it, this was the widest I've ever been split. It didn't hurt or anything but I knew I was in for a ride and a half.

He shoved again as I also pushed down and maybe a fourth of it went in me.

"Mmm, you're a big guy, Raymond. My little puss will take some getting used to you. Let's just rest a minute, okay?"

"Sure, hon," and he bent down to suck and play with my breasts.

"Give me some more, okay?" as I opened my legs as far as I could. He pushed and went in about two-thirds of the way. Was I full. Then, he started pulling back, then in again.

"Mmm, oh, Raymond, you feel so good inside me, oh, and it feels like...are you all the way in now?"

He nodded and smiled and continued fucking me with his big cock, it was heavenly.

I put my legs up around his neck so he could angle directly down into me where I wanted him.

"Push deep, Raymond and hold it there," I asked as I began twisting my hips around his hardness deep inside me.

"Oh, that's very nice, Kelly. You know how to please a man's cock."

Yes, I do, I thought as I rotated around and around. It was feeling better and better as I did it.

"Mmm, just hold that wonderful cock of your's still so I can love it with my pussy," I said softly as he kneaded my breasts with his large, strong hands.

Raymond filled me like no man before. I've used a few really large dildos before but a live, warm, throbbing cock is so much better and Raymond's was simply wonderful. He was bringing me up to the mountain peak faster than any man had before.

"Oh, Raymond, mmm, oh, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh, fast, fast...UUUMMH, UUUMMH, OHH, OHH, oh, oh, omigod, oh, you are so good, what a cock, mmm, mmm," and I just lay there trembling from one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

He was smiling down on me as he began taking slow, deliberate strokes in and out of me and soon I had a second orgasm. What a man. He kept on and in a few more minutes, he reared his head back, let out a long, loud groan and thrust into me driving my head up into the, thankfully padded, headboard as I felt throb after throb of his cum emptying deep inside me, mixing with Martin's as he slid back and forth as I held my hips up to receive every drop.

Raymond's cock stayed pretty hard as he continued moving in and out of me as I lifted my legs up over his muscled shoulders.

"My Dad is due back pretty soon but, if you want, you can come back tomorrow at the same time and fuck me again. He's got another conference then," I offered with my sweetest smile.

You won't be surprised that he quickly and eagerly agreed and we were set for another tryst tomorrow. He slowly pulled out, kissed me , got dressed and said he would think of nothing else but me until his cock was back inside me. What a sweet man.

Then, about a half hour later, my Daddy, Sugar Daddy, that is, gently pushed open the connecting door and spied me waiting for him spreadeagled on my bed.

"Did your new friend come and see you?"

"Oh, he did and he left my pussy full of his cum, right up on top of yours. Wanna taste it?"

He quickly stripped and was on my bed, between my legs, feasting on the juices of the three of us. He made sure I had an orgasm, then I got up on the bed and he fucked me doggie-style as the combined cum from them both kept drooling down my legs as he pumped his cock into me over and over.

We were both pretty turned-on so it didn't take long before we were both cumming and he added even more cum up inside me.

We did the same thing the next day, he fucked me good before he left, Raymond, bless him, came over and gave me a glorious fuck, then Martin licked me up and fucked me again. Was I a happy girl.

My Sugar Daddy now has me in a very nice apartment which he pays for, gives me my tuition money, a monthly allowance, a car, he buys me clothes (he loves shopping at Victoria's Secret where he buys me things that keep no secrets at all when worn) and takes me on trips with him when we can.

So, life is wonderful, I get all I need, a comfortable and interesting life and all the sex I desire. What could be better?

12