How I Graduated High School

Story Info
A desperate deal to give my math teacher the baby she needs.
3.8k words
4.56
21.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was senior year and everything was going great. Captain of the football team, full ride scholarship to go to college, new car, and my super cute girlfriend Skylar, my sweetheart throughout high school. I only had one problem, an algebra problem. I had already failed it junior year and now I couldn't graduate without it. I tried to study, on my own, with my friends, with my girlfriend, with a tutor, but nothing really helped. I need things to make sense but math never made sense to me. We only had a few weeks left of school, so I was getting desperate. I didn't want to disappoint everyone around me. But I knew I needed help.

Sheepishly I asked the teacher, Mrs. Blalock, if there was anything I could do to raise my grade. Sternly she told me to see her after class. I guess I'd been a problem child for her for the last two years, but I sensed she wanted me to succeed as much as my other teachers did.

So after class I showed up to her classroom before my usual time in the gym. She told me to sit down on the other side of her desk. I could tell she knew why I was there.

"Is there anything I can do, any extra credit, anything to pass the class?"

"Mason, you have to learn the material. You'll need this stuff even to manage your finances later on." She had told me this before. This time she didn't even look up from grading papers.

"But I just don't get it. Nothing in this class makes sense to me. I've tried all the tutors and everything. Please is there anything else I can do?" I felt myself losing my composure a bit. I tried not to. But she noticed the quiver in my voice and finally looked up at me over her reading glasses.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" I liked the sound of that.

She put her glasses on the desk and got up and closed the classroom door I had absentmindedly left open. She hated the door to be left open. Everything always had to be in perfect order with her.

"Look, I know you need this class to graduate, and I want you to succeed, I really do."

"But?" I sensed there was a but.

"But you need to learn the material." She sat down at her desk, folding her arms across her chest.

"But what if I just can't? What is the maybe?" I needed to know.

"Maybe," she sighed, looking down at her desk, collecting her thoughts, "maybe we can help each other out."

"You name it, Mrs. Blalock. I'll do anything. Move your furniture, wash your car, I'll do it for you."

"It's not quite that simple, Mason. I have a more serious problem than that."

"Ok well, whatever it is, I'll do anything I can. What's the problem?"

"You see, Mason, I got married, finally, two years ago. My husband is an amazing man. He's older than me, much older, and successful and caring and everything I always wanted except for one thing." Her voice cracked. Whatever she was about to tell me must really hurt her. Had he done something to her? Did she want me to kill him?

"What did he do?" I asked.

"It's what he can't do..." she stammered, fighting back tears. "He can't get me pregnant."

"Oh."

"We try and try. For two years we try, and the fertility doctor says the problem is on his end, not mine, but none of the therapies have made a difference."

"So, what can I do?" I wondered. It didn't seem like she wanted me to kill him.

"Well you look a lot like him, tall, athletic, brown eyes, brown hair, even that little dimple in your chin."

"So?"

"So Mason, don't tell anyone this, ok? Not your parents, not your girlfriend, ok?"

"Ok" I agreed, nodding my head.

"But I can't help but think that if you got me pregnant he would never know the difference." She looked at me straight in the eyes. Now I understood where this was all going.

"Oh."

"You said you would do anything Mason. This is the only thing I need."

"I'm pretty sure he would kill me, Mrs. Blalock."

"He'll never know. He's out of town on business all next week. It's also the best time of the month for my cycle." Clearly she had already thought this through, calculated it with her mathematical mind. But I needed a minute. I sat in silence.

"It's this simple," she explained. You come over to my house next week and try your hardest to get me pregnant. If you can, you pass my course, graduate high school and go have a happy life. If you can't, then we both fail. You fail high school and my marriage fails. I'm 40 now, and he's 60. If I don't have a baby soon it's not going to work. So Mason, it's up to you. That's the maybe."

I looked down. I though about it. I looked at her. Not that it was the first time I had checked her out. For a woman her age she had kept herself in great shape, especially her toned legs, and everyone knew she had great tits. Her blouses regularly had a revealingly low neck-line. Her high cheekbones were cute. I guess I could really do this. This is what it would take.

"He'll never know?" I asked.

"Never." She seemed very sure.

"You won't need me for child support or whatever?"

"No Mason, it'll be me and my husband's baby. You won't be responsible. What do you say?"

I could see my whole future unlock. I wouldn't even have to tell my girlfriend. I had lost my virginity with her a few months ago after we both turned eighteen, but we had always used condoms. She would be mad if she knew I had cheated on her. That might be a problem.

But on the plus side, having been with Skylar several times already, I pretty much knew what to do in bed. So all I had to do was fuck my teacher? Something all the boys in her class, me included, had fantasized about doing?

"Ok, I'll do it."

"Deal?" she asked, one last time.

"Deal."

*******

We made plans for me to come over Monday night after my workouts. I told my parents I was just going to be hanging out late with my friends. But instead I drove to her nice brick house in the suburbs.

Her instructions had been clear. No sex or jacking off for at least a few days. Drink plenty of fluids that day. Take a shower before coming over. I could handle all that.

When I got there she opened the door before I could even knock. Her house was nice, really nice. Her husband must make a lot of money. At first we sat on the couch. She was wearing a robe and sat down beside me. "Thank you for doing this, Mason." She leaned over and kissed me on the side of my neck. I liked it.

"Of course, Mrs. Blalock."

"Call me Jennifer" she said as she reached and held my thigh while kissing me again. I started to shake. I wanted to do this but I was still nervous.

"Oh please don't be nervous. You've had sex before, right?"

"Yes, Mrs., I mean Jennifer, but only with my girlfriend Skylar, and always safe sex."

"I figured this would be your first time without any protection. Come on, let's go to the bedroom."

She led me down the hallways to her large master suite. The lights were already dim and the room felt nice and cool. I fan whirred on the ceiling directly a top their nice king size bed.

"Here, let me help you undress." She lifted off my shirt and tossed it on the floor.

Then she untied her robe and laid it carefully over the foot of the bed. Underneath she had on red satin panties, nothing else. My gaze immediately transfixed on her bare beautiful breasts. "It's ok to stare, Mason. They're DDs, in case you're wondering, and all real, They're hard to contain but I do enjoy how you boys stare at them. Come on, give them a feel."

She laid down on the bed and pulled me down beside her. She guided my hands up to her bosom, helping me squeeze and massage her beautiful full breasts. Skylar's were half this size, but firm. My teacher's tits were big and pillowy and soft. I loved how they felt in my hands. If this all worked out, these big amazing breasts would soon swell with milk.

"Do you like how they feel?"

"Yes Jennifer..." I felt myself starting to get hard for her.

"Good, then kiss them for me."

I eagerly obliged. Some basic instinct inside me wanted to suckle on them. So I did, tugging at her nipples with my teeth, wrapping my lips around her areola while I squeezed them in my hands like they were my property now. I heard her moan softly and then she ran her fingers through my hair, holding my head against her soft, bare chest. She wanted to become a mother, so she had better get used to the feeling of breastfeeding with her large breasts.

Then I felt her hand slip below my waistband, and gently gripping my rapidly hardening shaft.

"Mmm, I knew you would be big. Come on, let me see it."

She released me, only to use her hands to pull off her lacy panties. I quickly pulled my shorts off too. She smiled when she saw my cock finally free, already long and hard for her.

She motioned me to lie down as she bent over me to take my cock in her mouth. Skylar had given me head a lot of times, but I could tell she just did it for my sake. She didn't really enjoy it and she gagged a lot. But now my teacher devoured me like my cock was her favorite candy. She slurped and tugged on it, making me harder and harder. Maybe she had fantasized about my body like I had fantasized about hers. I ran my fingers through her long brown hair as she bobbed her head slowly up and down on me, making me moan and relax under her touch. She even fondled my testicles. Skylar had never done that for me before. Her fingers massaging and tugging at my scrotum sent shivers up my spine. I fucking loved how she touched me.

Finally she came up for air. "You have quite the fuzzy peaches down there, Mason, and you're so hard, Mason, like a rock!" she giggled at her own pun. "You're so much thicker than my husband, but I'm ready for it. I'm already wet for you. Are you ready to put it in me?"

"Yes, yes I'm ready!" My balls literally tingled at this point. I wanted to fuck her with every fiber of my being. I guess my balls were pretty big, more like walnuts that peaches, but close enough. They contained all the millions of sperm I had built up for her this night; that's what mattered.

Normally this would be the time my girlfriend would insist I put on a condom, to prevent any of my sperm from accidentally getting out. But instead, my teacher simply rolled over and spread her legs for me, wide and bending her knees slightly. She knew how to take it from her man. And tonight it was my turn to be that man. She knew I couldn't wait any longer to push myself inside her.

So I climbed over her, holding my throbbing shaft in my hand, guiding my tip toward her entrance. As I pressed it up against her, she whispered "Lower, lower!" I started to push, guiding myself lower as instructed until suddenly my tip sank into her.

"Ahh!" she exclaimed. I looked down at her beautiful but mature face, her eyes closed, her breathing steady, a look of pleasure, forbidden pleasure perhaps, as she and I were both now guilty of committing adultery. But in that moment neither of us cared. Now that I was in, I pushed in deeper.

She gasped and I felt her tense up; her hands clutched the sheets of the bed. Her head snapped to the side like I had hurt her suddenly.

"Are you ok?" I had to ask.

"Yes, Mason, it's just much bigger than my husband's... I'm not used to it yet. Here, let me start on top."

So we rolled over together and she straddled me. Skylar likes it better when she's on top too, and I certainly liked the view. She reached down to hold my throbbing cock, guiding it up into her wet slit once again as she lowered herself down slowly. I saw my cock disappear just below the tuft of her neatly groomed pubic hair.

Instantly I felt my tip penetrate her body once again, and then the warmth of her body engulfing my shaft. I shivered at the incredible sensations of her warm and wet pussy now engulfing almost every inch of my long, fully erect penis. I had never felt Skylar's raw pussy on my bare cock before; I could barely feel anything with a condom on. Now for the first time I felt a woman's vagina gripping my throbbing cock. I loved every sensation of her warm wetness sliding against my sensitive tip. All I wanted to do was probe her deeper and deeper. She wanted it, too. She needed it.

Her breathing quickened as she lowered farther. I let her take her time; this night was all for her, after all. I just held onto and rubbed her bare round ass, squeezing that big beautiful taught ass that I had ogled so many times, pressing my fingers into her jiggly flesh. I tried to control my own breathing, trying to resist the urge to thrust myself up into her.

Finally she had gone down as far as she could. I saw at least an inch of my cock still exposed though. I resolved to sink every inch into her before the night finished. But first she started riding, lifting herself up then back down gently. I sensed her muscles starting to relax slightly. She leaned over me, rubbing my chest as she worked her hips up and down, side to side. I released her ass and slid my hands up her torso to grip her swinging large breasts, squeezing them in my hands as I started to thrust up into her in sync with the motions of her hips. I loved how hard her nipples felt against my fingers.

She started to moan softly and I felt her body welcoming me in deeper. I loved how my tip could feel every little fold of her pussy, how tight she gripped me, deep inside her body. It made me want her even more, to conquer that tightness. I started taking more control, thrusting my meat up into her with more force, lifting our bodies together each time. She responded by pushing herself back down toward me. Then she leaned forward even more, and I felt her grinding her clit up against me. I squeezed her tits even harder as she twisted her hips side to side. She closed her eyes and arched her back as she began to grind faster. I felt her body starting to quiver.

"Go ahead" I whispered. "Enjoy this! This is for you!"

"Oh my God, Mason! Yesssss!" she cried out as her body tensed and started shaking. Her legs vibrated and her pussy clenched on me. It took forever to get Skylar to orgasm, but Jennifer had gone over the edge already. I released my grip on her breasts and held her close to me as the orgasm continued to shake her. She trembled against me then almost went limp before finally regaining her composure.

"Now Mason, I need you to take me..." she whispered between heavy breaths. "Get on top of me, please!"

Eagerly I obliged, rolling us over while my cock stayed buried, throbbing inside her. Now holding her arms down to the mattress, I was in complete control. In the wake of her orgasm she had lost the physical ability even to resist. She spread her legs for me even wider than before. From on top I yielded to my primal urge to pound myself into her helpless body.

"Yes Mason, take me! Take me deeper!" she cried, opening her eyes and gazing up at me as I started to thrust, burying my cock in her over and over with long deliberate strokes. Her tightness had subsided. Nothing now stopped me from burying every inch of my cock into her.

I started to moan as I pounded her from above "You're pussy feels soooo good!" I just had to tell her. Honestly it felt so much better than anything I had ever experienced with my girlfriend. Her body welcomed me in like I belonged there all along. I thrust myself in so deep until my balls started slapping against her body, every inch of my shaft now inside her. It had been two weeks since I fucked Skylar in her bedroom when her parents weren't home. Now I had the duty to fuck my teacher in her bedroom while her husband wasn't home. Finally I had the privilege of doing what my friends and I had all fantasized about, and it was her idea!

My balls now ached with anticipation as they banged up against my teacher's beautiful naked body. I felt my balls hanging low and loose and swinging beneath me as I pounded this woman with everything I had. I was about to fill her womb with the biggest load I had ever shot out of my cock. But not until I was ready, not until I had fucked this older woman with every ounce of my strength.

Suddenly I felt like fucking her like the cheating whore she was. I banged our bodies together with all of my deep-seated aggression, all my sexual desires, my drive to conquer her body before filling her with my seed. She whimpered beneath me, submitting to my male domination of her body. Now that her muscles had fully relaxed I felt my tip bottoming out in her pussy with every deep stroke. That must be her cervix I felt myself impacting with every thrust. I reached up and lightly gripped her throat in my right hand, squeezing slightly, just to assert my dominance even more.

Her eyes opened wide as saucers. "Yes Mason! Right there! Oh my God!" She could barely articulate the words with my hand putting pressure on her windpipe. Deep inside her body I felt that magical spot with my swollen tip, her tender cervix, that most intimate entrance in her body, leading to her very womb. I knew that's where I had to shoot my seed. I felt the irresistible urge to fill her with my semen, to give her the baby she so desperately wanted, to fulfill my own biological desire to reproduce. I had never felt the urge that way with Skylar, blocked by latex every time. Now I needed to release the pressure building inside me. The urge to send my sperm urgently on their mission almost overwhelmed me, making my whole body start to shake with the anticipation, the conception of a new life now just moments away.

We both sensed how I began to lose control, thrusting as hard and deep and fast as possible. "Yes Mason!" she cried from beneath me, tears streaming down her cheeks. I released her throat and gripped her forearms, pinning her naked body down forcefully against her own soft mattress. "Please Mason, I want you to cum!"

She cried out louder, now able to breathe again.

"I WANT YOU TO CUM! CUM INSIDE ME!"

Her cries echoed in the bedroom and in between my ears. Finally I couldn't hold it in one second longer. With one final thrust, with all my strength and passion I shoved every inch of my throbbing hard manhood into her hot fertile feminine body.

"YEEESSSSSSSssssssss!!!" we both moaned together as I yielded to my own orgasm, completely overwhelming me, the intense pleasure and relief of my built-up load finally rocketing through my shaft, my testicles tightening up against me, the heat of my semen erupting out of me into the farthest depth of her eager pussy. Her body seemed to draw it out of me, as I sensed her body shaking too with her second orgasm, her pussy clenching on my throbbing shaft. I couldn't stop ejaculating even if I had wanted to, and I didn't want to. It felt so incredibly satisfying to release inside her, to blast everything I had in wave after hot wave, as I thrust ever so gently in sync with each wave of cum. I had never felt so alive, so much of a man, so much a hero and a conqueror, and on the cusp of now being a father. My sperm had never felt so virulent, potent, capable of impregnating this woman writhing in pleasure beneath me.

"I'm still cumming!" I moaned loudly, still enraptured by the orgasm she had made me achieve.

"Yes Mason! I can feel it! Keep going! Give me every last drop!"

I counted the waves in my head as they continued to issue forth. Seven, eight, nine, ten... by the twelfth blast they had nearly subsided. I had to almost pull out and then thrust back in and strain to finally shoot out the thirteenth wave of my semen into her. Then I just left myself buried in her, still hard and throbbing, enjoying feeling her pussy's grip on me, and the pool of my hot semen that now surrounded my sensitive tip, so deep inside her.

Exhausted, I collapsed into her arms. She held me close, breathing heavily from the stress and exertion of what we had just done together. She wrapped her toned smooth legs around me, holding me inside her. We French kissed slowly, passionately as she rubbed my body in her hands, as if to help me recover my spent strength.

12