How I Like to Be Fucked

Story Info
Euphoria for a Cuckoldress hotwife.
5.8k words
3.12
9.6k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back in the bathtub breathing in the bath bombs scent, my thoughts moved to the encounter I was about to embark on. My wonderful husband had set me up with a guy who was due to arrive within the next hour.

I had borrowed hubbys phone as I wanted to read the texts between the two of them so I was up to speed. Hubby was busy cleaning up and preparing everything, I heard his footsteps so called him into the bathroom.

Hubby walked into the bathroom and stood there naked apart from his chastity and prostate massager, it was a three inch chastity and he grows to just under four inches, so this provides just enough pain when he gets aroused, the massager has a cock ring on the other end and due to his size he wears this over his balls and cock which frames his balls nicely and keeps his cock hard and in pain.

'Thank you for organising this,' I said with a smile. He smiled back but looked busy and not needing my conversation. 'Have you taken your viagra,' I asked, to which he nodded. He struggles to get hard so we treat him to a booster when we play, as he gets a bit embarrassed if his little cock doesn't make an appearance pushing out of the chastity.

He left the room as he was busy busy busy, and I went onto his phone to read the messages between him and Jacob or Jake as he likes to be known. Hubby is very attentive to my needs, he had explained to Jake how things play out in our cuckold scenerios, what I like and don't like and where he fits in.

I scrolled down through the messages to the dick pics, and Jakes cock looked to be a perfect fit, it was exciting looking at a picture of a cock which would soon be mine to play with. I also ask for a picture of the guys bum and thighs, I have a thing about a good strong bum and muscular thighs, and Jakes again looked just right. what a great husband I have.

Hubby reappeared at the bathroom door. 'Everything is ready mistress, will mistress be requiring a warm up,' he asked in a submissive voice.

I looked back down at the phone, the picture of that great bum and thighs had got me horny, so I said 'Yes mistress would like a warm up, please prepare the appropriate strap on, I will be up in five minutes.'

Once out of the bath I proceeded upstairs to the attic room, this is where we play. It's a large, odd shaped room painted in magnolia and pretty much a blank canvas, aside from the beautiful big expensive solid wood bed with the finest mattress, and an armchair where hubby sits and watches.

Hubby was sitting on the edge of the bed with the strap on attached above his chastity, he had picked the dildo size consummate with the size of Jakes cock, so this would get me nicely stretched and ready for Jake. I kneeled on the bed, grabbed the pillow and laid on it face forward with my bum in the air. Hubby moved into position and I felt his hot breath blowing on my pussy, then his tongue licked around my vagina and bum hole before he moved south and brought my clitoris into play.

He is excellent at cunnilingus and with so much experience of me under his belt, he makes all the right moves, gently licking and teasing, introducing a finger or two, and then flicking my clit as it starts to arouse; I was wet in no time. He then maneuvered around the bed and I felt the dildo against my pussy hole. He moved the tip around collecting my juices and providing lubrication before starting to push it inside me.

Once the head of the dildo was inside me I signaled for him to stop, I then took over and started moving a gyrating, working it in until it was balls deep, I let out a sigh of achievement as I knew now I would be ready for Jake.

Whilst laid there with hubby gently fucking me with the strap on I brought the dick pics back up on the phone and started enjoying them, my thoughts were starting to go wild in anticipation, and without knowing it I started to push back against hubby and rode the dildo. Hubby, bless him, reacted and started fucking me. I scrolled down to the picture of Jakes bum and thighs and this moved my imagination up a level and I started to fantasies about the dildo actually being Jakes cock.

I shouted for hubby to fuck me as hard as he could as I started imaging it was Jakes thighs thrusting into me. He did as I asked and I buried my face in the pillow and widened my hips. Fuck me this was good. I screamed harder and harder, and thrust back against hubby still imagining it was Jakes cock. it wasnt long before my inevitable orgasm arrived and I came so hard!

I slumped forward and lay flat on my front, my pussy still quivering and cumming. 'Oh my god,' I said, 'where did that come from, wow that was amazing!'

I turned over and smiled at hubby. 'I love you,' I said genuinely 'Thank you for this.' At which point I sat up and kissed him passionately.

'Right let's get you in the mood' I said as our kissing finished. I looked down and the dildo was glistening with my cum, I told him to take it off and he passed it to me. I pushed him back onto the bed and manoeuvred myself so I could play with his chastity encased cock and feed him the dildo at the same time.

'Look at all that cum, do you want to lick it off that real man sized cock.' I could feel his balls tighten and saw the end of his tiny cock arrive at the gates of the chastity. 'Oh you do want to taste it, well you have been a good boy so stick your tongue out.' I then proceeded to wipe his tongue across the shaft several times before pushing the end into his mouth.

At this point his poor little cock was pushing against the cage so I lightly scratched it with my fingernails and started to mock him. 'Does my small cock little loser want mommy to take that nasty little cage off.' He tried to speak but I pushed the dildo further down his throat.

'Oh he doesn't want mommy to take it off, Oh we'll never mind.' With that he started to nod and murmur, so I took the key that is always hung up over the bed and started to release him, once removed I withdrew the dildo from his mouth so he could catch his breath.

Just then hubbys phone rang, it was Jake, so I answered on video chat. 'Hi mate, coach made us train extra this morning so running a bit late, will be there in ten minutes.' Jake said, before the video had a chance to bring up images.

'Ok mate, no worries.' I replied in a man's voice.

Jake laughed as our images displayed. 'Fuck me your hot.' He said.

I don't share facial pics so this was the first he had seen me. So I thanked him and felt relieved he liked what he saw.

'What are you up to? Am I still ok to come around.' Jake asked.

'Of course you are, I have been looking forward to this,' I replied, 'I was just wanking my husbands pathetic little cock, do you want to see.'

He laughed again and said 'Sure why not.'

I turned the phone camera to point at hubbys cock, which was still hard. Jake laughed loudly, 'What the fuck, is that all your packing man, come on seriously.'

I turned the phone back on myself, 'That's why your coming over young man, I need a real man to keep me happy, and today you are that man!' I said with a stern instructive voice.

At this point hubby was starting to make pre ejaculation noises, I hadn't really been focusing on him, I was too busy flirting with Jake, but this refocused me.

I said to Jake, 'I have only been touching him for a minute and he is already going to cum, I want you to watch, watch the little dribble of cum that comes out, watch how pathetic he is.'

Hubbys excitement with the dirty talk was too much for him and he started to twitch and moan loudly, I quickly repositioned the phone camera onto his cock and started wanking him with my finger and thumb to add emphasis to the humiliation. I looked hubby in the eyes and said, 'Does my pathetic little husband want to see a real man fuck his wife, is he getting turned on by the thoughts, is he getting too excited and his little cock is going to dribble!'

With that hubby exploded, well he dribbled! There's never much but this was one of his better efforts and would probably fill a tea spoon! Jake was laughing hysterically on the phone, 'Thats the funniest and saddest thing I have ever seen,' he said.

I noticed the look on hubbys face, he likes humiliation but out and out piss taking is not his thing, so I brought the phone back to my face and walked downstairs with it. Jake was buzzing at this point he was overexcited and telling me how he couldn't wait to get here and he was going to fuck me in front of my husband, he was all in.

I told him I would be waiting on my knees to suck his cock when he arrived. He told me his cock was already hard and showed me on camera, wow it was impressive, I would say just short of seven inches, thicker than it appeared on the pics which was a bonus and very veiny when fully hard, which coupled with the extra thickness made for a real treat.

Jake started to enquire about what I wanted to include in our encounter, I told him hubby would be spent for a while after his orgasm so it would probably just be us two, so we could do whatever he wanted, I didn't want him to show off, I wanted some passion and intensity, I wanted a lover to make me feel like a women.

Hubby came downstairs at this point and Jake was having trouble focusing on his navigation to our home so I hung up and talked to hubby. He concurred that he was a bit spent so I should go for it, but he did ask if he could have some intimacy with me and could we kiss and cuddle at some point. 'Of course,' I said, 'I want us both to enjoy it.'

With that came a knock on the door, it was Jake. Hubby let him in and then disappeared into the kitchen. As promised I had quickly positioned myself in the main living room on my knees waiting for a cock in my mouth. He walked over with a huge warm smile on his face, he had a sporty jogging suit on and some loud expensive looking trainers.

He unexpectedly pulled me to my feet, he gave me a very passionate kiss and thanked me for inviting him. I explained my husband invited him, so he flew into the kitchen and I heard him pouring it on thick with hubby about how grateful he was. He then returned to me and we carried on with the kissing. which was now incorporating lots of fondling, grabbing and squeezing. I was naked so he had everything to go at and he made the most of it.

I led him upstairs and shouted to hubby where I was going in case he wanted to join, he appeared from the kitchen and said, 'I might sit this session out and join you for the next one.'

Jake was late twenties, he was mixed race and a professional hockey player, he was about six feet tall, not overly good looking, but to be honest you never noticed his face once his shirt came off, that was some physique. That said when his pants came down you probably wouldn't notice the torso, those thighs, those thighs, I love those thighs!

As soon as we got to the attic bedroom I went straight to my knees and gave him the promised blowjob. Having already seen his cock I had imagined this moment, what it would taste like, the smell and how it would feel as I licked and caressed it. It was just as nice as I expected, better even as I don't think he had showered after training, it was fresh sweat that I could smell and taste which was full of that pungent testosterone smell.

Jake got very hard very quickly, I love a hard cock, it shows they want you and it's an achievement knowing that rock hard cock is all your hard work. Once hard I used the opportunity to fondle that bum and those thighs and thrust his cock into my mouth by grabbing and pushing his bum towards me, god it was orgasmic, sucking a cock whilst fondling the perfect bum is as good as it gets.

I was anchoring down and showing no signs of moving, I was in heaven, but he was keen to move on so he again pulled me to my feet before throwing me on the bed. The kissing had stopped, with hindsight this might have been him not wanting to taste his own cock, but I didn't really care, I had a lot to look forward to.

I kind of expected him to go down on me, it's common courtesy isn't it? But he didn't, instead he lay on me and started kissing and nuzzling my neck as his hands wandered all over me, he moved one leg over mine and pushed my legs apart, I kind of wanted to resist so I could feel the strength of those thighs but I thought he might think I was saying no and didn't want to take this risk.

Once one leg was over, his weight shifted and the other leg followed, he started to rub his cock against my inner thigh and I couldn't wait any longer, I shuffled myself into position, grabbed his cock and fed it into my desperate hole. Again like with the dildo I asked him to be still whilst I accommodated it, and I squirmed and gyrated giving out an exhilarating moan every time we got deeper.

Once he was inside me I looked up at him and smiled, this time he kissed me and we kept kissing for the next ten minutes whilst we slowly made love.

In a break from kissing he asked me if I was ok, and did I want him to change positions or do anything else. I said hubbys absence was a bit of a bonus, in cuckold relationships, there is lots of moving around and changing of emphasis so everyone is satisfied but now we had the chance to just enjoy each other, and all I wanted was to see that passion and desire in his eyes when he came inside me, anything else is just a bonus.

The bonus came shortly after, realising he had a free shot he decided to go for it and raised himself up off my chest and started to fuck me a lot harder. Those thighs, those thighs, his hip action was the best ever, boy could he thrust, I grabbed his bum just to feel the power and it sent me into a frenzy. I raised my hips so it was the perfect angle for me, then ground into his pelvic bone as he thrust into me.

I am not a prolific orgasm machine, I manage maybe two at a push, and having wasted one on the dildo I thought I was going to struggle, but hell no I was raging, he was deep, but I wanted him deeper, he was fucking me hard, but I wanted it harder. By this stage I was probably screaming, I was being fucked properly, and when your being fucked properly you can't control yourself!

He was really enjoying the fact he had me at his mercy, I was desperate for each thrust and he knew it, he was looking into my eyes that were lighting up every time that magic wand of a cock bottomed out and caused me to almost shudder. In a moment of clarity, I blurted out, 'I am going to cum soon.'

'Thank fuck for that', Jake said, 'I have been holding on for dear life at this end, cum for me, I will do the timing, you just go for it and I will follow.'

Do offers get better than that? I don't think so!

I reached up and kissed him, it was a dirty full on passionate kiss, I was trying to reach his tonsils with my tongue and held onto the back of his neck so he couldn't break the kiss until I was done invading his mouth. Then I released my stranglehold and looked deep into his eyes as I lay back down on the bed, we stared intensely at each other and never broke gaze. I started to grind again, my hips were again thrusting upwards ensuring ever millimetre of his cock was entering me, and my hands inevitably moved to grab his bum and feel the force or those wonder thighs.

I was definitely screaming at this point, I was letting everything go, I started to orgasm and could feel myself gushing, I squeezed his bum and dug my nails in. My god for the next thirty seconds did he fuck me, he was an athlete all right, that muscular body was using every muscle fibre to pound my eager hole. I never blinked, I took everything he had and loved every second, I bucked and squirmed as I went through my orgasm, so much so he nearly came out.

As I went over the hill and started the downhill decent to post orgasm throbbing and quivering, he started to cum, he was pounding the shit out of me at this point and I loved the look of desire and passion on his face as he started to physically move me around the bed with each thrust. The money shot was amazing, he thrust and locked himself in deep, I was squirming but he somehow held me firm as I felt the pulsations of his cock empty a huge spurt of cum inside me.

He was either so deep there was no room, or there was so much I couldn't accommodate it, but either way it pumped out of me, he then thrust again and the next wave of cum flooded me, three or four times this happened before he finally fell, his arms buckled and he collapsed onto me.

I could feel his heart racing, and he was gasping for breath, it felt brilliant that he had literally given me everything he had, so I put my arms around him and cuddled him enjoying the beating of his heart against mine, the heavy breathing and the post orgasmic moans coming from him.

I was almost sad as the euphoria subsided, wondering if I would ever feel such a physical presence inside me ever again, so I held onto him tightly until we both recovered. He uttered the first words after the ecstasy subsided, 'What happens now?' He said.

'That's up to you,' I replied. 'My husband wants to get involved so if you have it in you it will probably be you fucking me and he will get my attention, if your ok with that please please stay a while, if not then you do what you need to do.'

After some thought Jake responded. 'I owe your husband, that was incredible and I am so grateful he let me enjoy you, so I will try and help him and do what I can. That way I might get invited back! Being totally honest my girlfriend is coming around this evening and I can't let her down, she will know I have been playing away if I can't perform, so I probably have another orgasm in me, then I will have to go home and sleep before she gets there.'

'That sounds fair,' I said. 'So the next stage is my husband comes up and licks my pussy clean, which will hopefully give you time to recover, then we go again.'

'Fuck no.' He said in an astonished tone, 'He actually licks all my jizz out of you, there's a lot, but I have to see that, I will go and sit in the chair and watch.'

I called hubby on my phone and told him where we were with things, he already knew as he had been listening from the downstairs bedroom. Seconds later he appeared in the attic room. He had reattached his chastity and looked much more up for some fun.

'It's a bit of a mess down there.' I explained.

'I know I heard.' He said.

Jake had sat in the chair so I moved to give him the best view, then I opened my legs, looked up at my husband saying, 'Dinners served.'

He smiled, but looked apprehensive, I looked down and my poor little pussy was leaking cum badly, it was also very red and swollen. I know the width I can spread my legs to keep my pussy lips together and avoid leakage, I thought I had done this perfectly but I was nowhere close, and Jakes magnificent load was oozing out. He must have widened me!

'You not hungry.' I said sarcastically, almost daring my hubby to dive in there. He took the bait and slowly moved towards my pussy. Jake was amazed and left his seat to watch the spectacle. Jake stood getting a closer look and was pulling a lot of disgusted and repulsive faces, fortunately hubby couldn't see him, I found it amusing but had to keep a poker face as I knew hubby was not keen on being mocked.

Poor hubby took his first lick, the full length of my gaping slit, and swept a good mouthful onto his tongue, he sat up slightly to let it enter his mouth then closed his mouth and swallowed. I gave him a well done smile of encouragement and ruffled his hair as a sign of encouragement. Jake was still behind him looking amazed and disgusted at the same time. With further gentle encouragement he took his next lick, there was cum flowing out of me at an alarming rate and this resulted in an even bigger deposit on his tongue than the first mouthful, but like a trouper he managed to swallow it all.

12