How I Met Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FYI, the tub came with the apartment. It's not that I hate it, it's just well...look, no problem, I'll run the water, but stop looking at my boner."

"Put some bubbles in thew water, so that I can't see it." She laughed with a mocking tone.

"Oh, I'll give you all the bubbles you want when I fart."

"I'm not scared."

"You should be."

With the required plastic bags taped into place over her casts, I helped lower her into the warm bubbly water. Her hair was up in a bun, untouched by the soapy bubbles that had risen up to her neck.

"Can I get you some wine while you luxuriate in your hot bath madame?"

"Yes Jeeves, that would be splendid."

In the same position as I had used when I shaved her the last time, the sole of her foot rested on my chest as I ran the razor down the length of her sleek legs. The rinsing and rubbing to check for stubble were as much of a turn on as the act of shaving itself. My fingertips scanned the silky flesh for any stray hairs that might have been missed.

"You wanna soak for a bit, or do you want me to wash you?"

"Both. Wash me, then I can soak while you brush my hair."

"I'll brush it later."

"I like when you do it in the tub. It feels way better when it's wet." Yeah, it sure does.

It wasn't the first time that I'd had a boner in the tub or the shower and she knew it perfectly well, but it was one of the few times that I wanted to take care of it right there and then. Every inch of Ashley's body was alive. Her nipples responded to my touch as I soaped them. Her neck tilted and touched my chest when I washed it. Her belly and back arched when my soapy hands rubbed over her skin, and her legs parted for me when I washed her most private of parts.

Her favorite brush pulled the wet, semi long strands down her back. It was something she enjoyed. I could tell as much just from her body language. Pushing her ass back toward me, there was no possible way that she couldn't feel my hardness pressing up against her.

"Who you gonna get to do this for you when you go home?"

"Who says I'm ever leaving?"

Fair enough. There was no way that I was going to pressure her to leave.

We stayed in the tub until the water started to chill. Then, as was the ritual, Ashley raised her arms and I used warm water to shower off any of the residual soap remains.

Toweling off her body, my cheek and mouth accidentally brushed one of her nipples and it sent shock waves through both of our bodies. I felt my dick spring back into action and Ashley moaned as her skin filled with goosebumps like when a cool breeze blows on you.

"Ashley, I'm... Oh my god... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean...it was an accident."

"No...don't...it's okay...it's..."

We stared at each other. Her green eyes were flecked with gold. They looked at me as if questioning my intentions. At that moment, none of them were pure. The towel still hung from my left hand, leaving the lower half of her body still damp from the bath. My right hand touched her hip. The smooth skin screamed for me to caress it. Her lower lip was curled between her teeth as she gently bit down on it. I moved forward. I wanted to kiss her. I needed to kiss her.

Her ruby red lips were way softer than I could have imagined. Full and beautiful, they parted as she pushed her tongue forward. The taste of her wine was sweet on my tongue.

My hand had dropped from her hip and now had a palm full of her firm ass cheek. Pulling her forward, I felt my shaft touching her soft belly. Squeezing and pressing into her, she moaned into my mouth.

"Ashley...if we go any further, I won't be able to stop."

"I wouldn't want you to stop."

Her casted arms touched my shoulders and the towel hit the ground. Using both my hands, I lifted her up by the ass and carried her to the bedroom.

The first time my lips touched her hard nipple, it was by mistake. There would be no mistake this time. This time it was on purpose.

"Shit."

When my lips found what they were looking for, the hard skin of her nipple pulled up, moving her firm breast with it. Without rhyme or reason, I alternated between them. Suckling, nibbling and without a doubt slobbering all over the pair.

I've always enjoyed a nice set of breasts. What fun they can be. I can spend countless hours playing with them, but tonight the anticipation of greater things kept me moving south.

Kissing my way down, I didn't stop until my chin was rested on her heat. I kissed the top of her pubic mound, eliciting a moan. When my tongue separated the folds of her lips, I got even more.

"Ohhhh yes."

My fingers had been on and in her, but now, it was my tongue and now it was being done out of pure sexual desire. Using my fingers, I spread her wet lips to give me full access to her hard clit. Sinking my tongue into her depths, I could feel her casts and fingers gently tapping against my temples.

"Shiiiit, don't you dare stop."

Stopping was the last thing on my mind.

Sucking her meaty lips into my mouth, I sucked them while I used my lips to squeeze her clit. Her hips lifted off the bed as she pressed herself toward.

"Oh, baby. Eat it. Eat it just like that."

There was no way that I would change it up. What I was doing to her seemed to be working exactly how I wanted.

Juices oozed out of her and onto my tongue. The wet spot on the mattress would have been huge if I wasn't so greedy. I drank every single drop that entered my mouth.

Ashley's body started to shake. She was getting closer and closer and that made me happy. I kept flicking and sucking at her clit, as I pushed my index finger into her bum.

"Cumm...oh my...cum...oooooooh."

Only her head, shoulders and the soles of her feet were touching the bed. The rest of her body was arched up as she exploded.

I continued my assault while her body slowly lowered back down to earth.

"Sto...oh my god...stop...for a second."

I gave one last long, deep, wet lick.

"Make up your mind will you. Don't you dare stop. Oh god, stop. Women."

"Cut it out with the "Women" talk or you may not like the feel of my teeth when that boner of yours goes into my mouth."

I moved up and kissed her lips, then nuzzled her neck.

"Does that mean that you are not opposed to going further?"

"Oh, we'll go all the way. Just keep your fingers out of my ass...for now."

There was no possible way that she couldn't feel me pressing into her most private of parts. My dick was harder than I could remember it ever bring. Sleeping with this lovely creature right beside me every night gave me very limited "alone" time. I was concerned what my next move would be, but Ashley made up my mind for me.

Parting her knees, she spread her legs open and moved her hips until the tip of my manhood rested at the gates of her wetness.

"Go slow. The only thing that's been in there for a very long time has been your finger."

She looked so sexy. Laying there waiting. Damp hair making wet marks on the pillowcase. Eyes staring at me intently, as if trying to read my mind. And her lips. Full, puffy and red. I kissed her, letting my tongue slip between her lips at the same time as my penis penetrated her lower lips.

Heaven. No doubt about it. I was in heaven.

Ashley was tight, wet, velvety soft and silky. In her, was where I wanted to be for the rest of my life.

My tongue danced with her as my hips moved slowly. Raising and falling in short smooth strokes. Limited to half depths at less than half speed. I was pushing into soft and sure, like lovers that had been together a thousand times.

"Baby, so good." She cooed to me.

Nuzzling her neck, I could smell her skin. The light fragrance of the soap that I had used to cleanse her. It was accompanied by the scent of her womanhood. The sweet nectar that still clung to my lips from earlier. It made me so horny that my speed picked up without me even realizing it.

"Oh, Wyatt, oh."

Her casted arms wrapped my neck as she pulled me closer to her. Her toned, freshly shaved legs gripped the cheeks of my ass, pulling me into her harder and harder. And her pussy held onto me tightly like it would never let me leave.

I felt it happening. Her body tensed as her rollercoaster ride of a climax came to the end. She had reached the peak and there was no turning back. She held me tight. Hanging on so that the felling lingered on into eternity.

"Cum..."

She didn't have to tell me. I knew. I could feel it and it was the best ever, and it pushed me over the edge.

It was something that was never discussed. Something that would end up being a topic that was talked about in length, but not then and there.

My orgasm released a flood of semen into my lover.

I wasn't wearing any protection and not once over the past month had I given her any type of oral contraceptive. We were playing with fire as my potent batter coated her insides.

Spent. Completely spent we laid together. Not wanting the moment to end, I pulled a blanket over our naked bodies and continued to cuddle.

The darkest of the room added to the romantic nature of the love making we had had. Drifting into a state of semi-consciousness, heard Ashley whisper my name.

"Wyatt."

In the same low, whispered tone that she had used.

"Ashley?"

"I love you."

It didn't come as a surprise. After everything that she had been through with me, I wasn't surprised by her attachment. What did surprise me was my response.

"I love you too."

Every day the sex was better and better. When the first cast came off, I felt the grip of her hand on me for the first time. And when the day finally arrived for the second cast to be removed, Ashley couldn't contain her excitement.

Standing by her side the whole time, she was a pack of nerves.

"What if somethings goes wrong?"

"It won't."

"I can't stand another month with a cast on. What if it hasn't healed?"

"It has."

"What if..."

"Stop with the what ifs. Everything will be fine. Stop being a worry wart."

She lowered her voice and said, "Oh yeah, what if I stop sucking your dick?"

I looked at her and smiled my most devilish grin.

"You won't."

The cast was removed, and the doctor did some preliminary checks. As thought, everything looked good, but they needed to confirm with some x-rays. Ashley moved her wrist around in amazement. It had been 2 months since she had been able to do so. Now she just stared at the pale, wrinkled skin. We were told to head back to the waiting room and wait from her pictures to be taken. And that was as far as I could go with her.

"Kerber. Ashley Kerber?"

The orderly wheeled his chair over to us and pushed her away. Through the swinging doors and down the hall. Pulling a magazine out of my pocket, I settled in for the wait.

Time had passed by a lot faster than I imagines it would. When the orderly that had taken Ashley into x-ray came over to me, I noticed that more than 2 hours had passed.

"You can follow me. I'll take you over to her room in recovery."

"Recovery?"

"Yeah, she had a fall in x-ray."

"What..." We rounded the corner and her pointed to a doorway. Ashley was laying in a bed with an intravenous line sticking in her arm. "What happened?"

"They think that it was anxiety. I passed out when I got up off the x-ray table. Luckily the technician caught me, and I didn't break this thing again. Anyway, they took some blood to test, just to make sure that it's not infected."

I kissed her forehead called her a "klutz".

A blur of white flashed by us. Doctor Something or other, snapped the x-ray onto the light table and showed us how well it had healed. With a thumbs up he told her to resume full use of her wrist and arm, but to take it slowly at first.

"Is there another follow up doctor."

"Not really. You should speak with an OB-GYN in the next month or so. Set-up and appointment, unless you are already working with one."

"Why? Why, would I be working with one?" There was a look of sheer terror on Ashley's face.

"Maybe because you are about 5 weeks pregnant Mrs. Kerber."

"Ms."

"Oh."

Doing what I had done for the past few months, I opened the passenger door and prepared to buckle her in.

Ashley snapped. "I can do it!" And she did.

The quiet ride turned to sobs. I tried to make conversation, but she was a closed book.

Pain was in the air. Ashley walked aimlessly around the apartment. Tears streamed down her tortured face. Picking up her suitcase, she started throwing things in its direction.

"Ashley, stop. Please. Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong."

"What's wrong? Are you kidding? You didn't hear what he said. Jesus Wyatt. I'm not ready for that. You don't want that. This isn't what you signed up for. Look, you're a good guy that helped me out, but I'm pretty sure that you can't wait for me to be gone."

I lowered my head and looked at the old hardwood flooring.

"You're wrong."

"Yeah. You think I'm wrong? Tell me how so."

"Because I love you. I have since the first time I wiped your ass. The last few months have been the very best of my life. I wouldn't change any of it. Sorry if it wasn't the same for you. I thought that we had something special."

"Wyatt, you don't want me. You don't want a baby. This is on me. I take responsibility for all of it."

"Want you? You have no idea how bad I want you. I can't wait for you to wake up in the morning so that I can see your beautiful eyes and that killer smile. I could grow old watching you. Your sexy body, with that sexy southern accent that you try so hard to hide. Want you? I want you and everything that comes along with you."

Ashley's chin touched her chest, allowing tears to drip and stain the front of her t-shirt. She dropped the pile of things that she was holding as I took her into my arms. Hugging her as tight as I could, there was no way in the world that I was ever letting her go.

"Just think of how much fun we'll have when we tell our kids how we met."