How I Milked My Mother

Story Info
How I started to take control of mom.
7k words
4.2
199.6k
137

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karthik - 21

Radha(Sister) - 25

Rahul - 27

Radhika (Mother)- 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awwww! she looks so cute." my mom went all excited at once seeing my sister Radha and her little daughter entering the house.

I put the bags inside and crashed on couch tired of the cab journey from airport. My sister's husband Rahul sat beside me on couch and we started talking casually. Even though I didn't spend much time with him to know him fully, I already knew that he's friendly and unlike many son-in-laws here in our society. My sister and mom went to kitchen continuing to talk and started to prepare for lunch. Despite the fact that my sister's family lives in another state, they come visit us once in two months at least and after Shraddha's birth, my sister frequently came here and that's a huge thing for my mom obviously. It's been 7 years since our father died and since then our mom started to raise us and found a nice guy for my sister and let her settle, while I'm still in my final year of graduation.

We finish lunch and spend the day talking and playing with her daughter. She's 2 years old and the fact that my sister married at the age of 22 and gave birth to Shraddha when she was 23, is quite different from the usual. I (21) am 4 years younger than her (25), but we share a unique bond with each other, open, friendly and love each other as siblings. Even though it's just me and mom who live here during normal days, the house has two bedrooms as we get relatives often. I thought I would be sleeping along with my mom while my sister and her husband will sleep together, but to my wonder, my mom and my sister were discussing something and just told me and Rahul to sleep in one room. I found it pointless but just assumed they might be having some girl-related issues and just shrugged off.

The night goes normally and we wake up the next day early as it's a festival day, and moreover that's the main reason why they came to visit us. We finished the holy activities by mid-noon and finished with our lunch. After watching TV for a few minutes, I decided to take a small afternoon nap as I had heavy food. Both the bedrooms face each other and I walk towards my room from living room. I paused seeing the door being open slightly, but not fully. I just felt curious and peeked a bit, not too pervy or sneaky, just casually. I can see my sister's daughter in her lap and she was breastfeeding her. I felt a bit weird at first, but then my eyes are locked at her partially visible breasts and my mom is in front of her, talking to her casually as if everything is normal. Maybe for them, its common, but I found it weirdly turning me on as I perv on my sister breastfeeding.

I can notice that her breasts are average sized, fair skintone and they look so beautiful that I kept looking at them from distant, by keeping another eye on my room to see if Rahul comes out at any time. I started to find it a bit embarrassing to do this and morally wrong at same time, and decided to wipe it off of my brain. Just as I'm about to turn around and about to leave, I widen my eyes seeing my sister handing the baby to my mom so that she can breastfeed. I had very little knowledge about these women things I assumed that women of my mom's age don't usually breastfeed, but to my wonder, despite her being 48 years old, it seems that my mom can actually breastfeed.

The angle at my mother is a bit difficult to get a full glimpse of her breasts, but I can get a clear view of her sideboob as she is in her nightdress. I know that I'm doing the worst thing any son or brother can do, but I can't turn around now, not after I can see my mom's voluptuous breasts producing milk. Her veiny breasts are so soft that even by looking from distance, I can say that they're comfy. I started to get weird thoughts like I once was between them, sucking milk out of those breasts and it's giving me an instant hard-on. Soon, she shifted to her other breast and covered her right side, so I couldn't get any view now and my sister already covered her breasts. They continued to talk about casual things which I gave 0 fucks about as I was getting a free view of two pairs of milk filled breasts.

I turn around, pressing my hard dick in my boxers with my hand trying to soften it and walks towards my room with full of horny thoughts and regret at a time. I couldn't sleep with those thoughts and the whole evening went in the same mood. I spent my night wondering why my sister would want my mother to breastfeed her daughter.

"Isn't her milk enough?"

"Or is it too low?"

"And my mother being 48 years old, how much does she produce and on top of all these, how does it taste?"

"Sweet?"

"Or a bit sour?"

"Or plain?"

"Is it sexual for women?"

"Does Rahul suck on my sister's breasts during sex?"

"How do they even do sex when she leaks milk from her breasts?"

I know that my conservative past can't answer even one of these questions and I can't ask anyone else either as all these questions are considered as taboo in our culture. I kept rolling on either side on my bed and finally slept.

As I woke up the next day, I realized that I had wet dreams in my sleep and there are cum stains on my boxer. I shook my head with embarrassment and went to bathroom to clean and have a shower as I know that we'd be going to temple today. All of us get ready for the journey as it takes 3 hours to travel there in car. Rahul insisted on driving and my mom suggested me to sit beside him while the rest three including her sit in the backseat. I just nodded and sat accordingly and we started the journey. Shraddha talks a bit too much but it's cute given her age and that obviously keeps us out from being bored in 3 hours journey.

As I look in the mirror, I can notice my mom in a red saree with a red and golden blouse and my sister in green saree. My eyes quickly went down towards their breasts and I can clearly see the difference between their sizes. My sister's average breasts aren't that visible from my view but my mom's breasts are being perfectly showcased through her tight blouse. It feels as if they are begging to be popped out if given a chance, and my cock is telling my brain to grab that chance as soon as possible. I started to have a bulge, but it's getting uncomfortable as I'm sitting beside Rahul. It seems that we're halfway through the journey and three of them kept talking about family and relatives stuff.

I turned around, "Maa, can I sleep in the backseat? I feel sleepy and it's not that comfy here" I say looking at my sister and mom.

"Shraddha might feel sleepy sooner?" my mom asks looking at my sister as that would be a problem for her to sleep in front seat.

"I don't think so, she might sleep on her return way." my sister replied brushing Shraddha's hair playfully.

"Eh, come here and sleep, I'll sit in the front seat. Rahul, try to stop the car by the side for a while." she says simply looking at us.

Rahul nodded and stopped the car and I shifted to the backseat, beside my mom and my sister went to the front seat. I tried to fold my legs and bend my body to fit myself in the back seat in a sleeping position, but it isn't long enough so I just naturally put my head in my mom's lap. This isn't the first time I'm sleeping in my mom's lap even though I'm 21 years old, but today, it completely feels different. After what happened yesterday, I couldn't see my mom and sister in the same way, especially my mom. I turned around so that I face her belly and acted as if I'm trying to sleep.

Since I'm not too lengthy, it felt comfortable in that position and Shraddha stood in middle of car looking frontside. My mom's dense perfume smell filled my whole face as if it's some poison and I snuggled further to bury my face in her lap. Right above my head, I can notice my mom's breasts tightly fitted in her blouse. For a moment, I felt like lifting my head a tad bit and suck the milk out of her voluptuous engorged veiny breasts, but all I can do is to perv on them. My face is partially touching my mom's bare belly skin as her saree pallu slid a bit aside and I noticed her belly button too, but it's all hazy as I'm too up-close to see anything clearly.

A few minutes later, I turned my head up to face her face and now her breasts are right up my face, just a few inches distant. They're too busty that I can't even see her face from the bottom angle. As I continued to look at them, I started to observe some wet patches around her nipples part, but they're small patches. Soon, they started to get a bit bigger and more visible and I can see my mom's inconvenience. I thought they would take care of such things as it's common for them, but didn't understand why my mom didn't. A few minutes later, we reach the temple and my mom quickly got down and walked towards my sister.

"Rahul, we'll use toilet and meanwhile take the tickets at the counter?" my sister asks her husband as if she already knows about what happened to my mom.

"Yeah, I, Shraddha and Karthik will be at the counter. Try to be quick honey." he says simply and takes Shraddha in his arms and walks towards counters.

I followed him and after a few minutes saw my mom and sister coming back. We finish the darshan in an hour or so and come out of the temple and walk towards the car after sitting for a while in temple.

"You have the bottle right?" my mom asks my sister as we reach the car and it's already 2 PM.

"Yeah and it will be enough for now I guess." my sister says checking her handbag and taking a bottle of milk out.

I assumed it might be her or my mom's milk squeezed out already so that they don't need to do it in middle of journey. I started having doubts about this again as we started to travel back home. I couldn't sit in back seat again as my sister sat along with Shraddha because there is a possibility that she can fall asleep.

"Can they mix each other's milk in one bottle and feed it later? Does it taste different if we suck it from breasts compared to drinking it from stored bottle? Does the milk start leaking out involuntarily or only when sucked on?" I started thinking about these doubts to myself.

We reached home after a few hours and all of us are tired that each of us crashed on bed as soon as we reached home. We just slept delaying all other works for that moment and sleep for a few hours. The night goes normally and my curiosity is making me even hornier with time and my way of looking at my mom has completely changed now.

The next day morning, I realize that my sister and her family leaves today and felt a bit sad about it as usual. I drop them off at the train station and returns home for lunch, and it was a bit sad seeing my sister leave everytime. I find it exciting for some reason realizing that it's just me and mom from today again. Even though that's how we've been living for the past 5 years, things from today won't be same. I noticed her in a white sleeveless loose nightdress which showcases her round soft breasts. We started to have lunch and I glued my eyes looking at her sitting in front of me and raising her hands to tie her black silky hair. Her shaved damp armpits are quite visible and a bit of her side cleavage as she turned towards the TV. That's the best sight I ever had at anyone's armpits and they look so beautiful.

I cursed myself for looking at her like this, but on other hand, cursed myself for not looking at her like this for the past few years. All I ever saw in my mom so far are just her beautiful facial features, shaped eyebrows, thin lips and a beautiful smile. She is a low-key modern mom when it comes to dressing and make-up and fitness, but the same conservative mom when it comes to parenting. She isn't fat, but not lean either. She gets up from her chair and walks towards TV to grab the remote from table. Her ass swaying as she walks in front of me, showing the curves at the right places, she is more of what I see in porn usually as MILF. More like THICC CURVY MILF. We continued to have lunch and I desperately waited for a moment where I can see her armpits again, or maybe a chance where I can see her naked fully, at least once.

She went to bath at evening and returned from bath while I am sitting in living room watching TV. There are two bathrooms, one is between the two rooms and one is attached the larger bedroom. We usually use the common one for bathing, and I can get a view of her from the living room. Her wet body covered with towel and she walks to the room and slams the door behind her. Even though it's just a one second view, I felt so turned on imagining her naked fully. I can't believe I ignored these many chances to acknowledge her beauty these many days. She returns in another sleeveless nightdress tying her hair, maybe just so that I can get view of her body once. We finish dinner and head to bed as usual, but in same room like the usual. I just am in my thigh high blue boxers and blue t-shirt.

"Ugh why is it so hot?" I sigh and look at the ceiling fan and remove my shirt as I'm usually shirtless at home.

"Eh, turn on the AC. For a few minutes maybe, and then turn it off before sleeping." she says shrugging off and starts playing some mobile games lying on her belly.

"Yeah, by the way, I felt like asking Radha to stay here with us for a few days. I mean its holidays for me too, so ..." I say looking at my mom.

"Yeah I thought the same and asked her yesterday, but she is supposed to consult a doctor it seems." she replied continuing to play in phone without looking at me.

"Eh what? Why? I mean is one of them sick?" I ask curiously.

"Not really. Well I mean she has to consult the doctor for many other reasons as well." she replies.

"Like what?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"Like because of Shraddha and some other things." she replies.

"Well can't she consult someone here? I can take her to doctor whenever she wants and she can spend some time with you too." I ask shrugging off.

"Yeah, but not all doctors are specialized in dealing with post-pregnancy stuff for women though." she replies.

"What does that mean POST-PREGNANCY-STUFF?" I ask acting curiously even though I kind of get what it means just by the name. "Like why is it so special?" I add quickly.

"Like you know, a woman would go through some major changes after her pregnancy and Radha did too." She replies with a pause in middle.

"Like what stuff?" I ask again pressing it.

"Ugh those are girl-related things, and you won't get them now." she says with a soft sigh tired of my questions.

That is not an unexpected reply from an Indian mom even though my mom is somewhat modern type, so I didn't mind it much.

"Eh, I'd get married after a few years too, so I would be knowing it right?" I ask straight forward.

"Ohhh that's so thoughtful of you my son." she says turning her head towards me sarcastically.

"Ugh just tell me? Like what stuff are you referring about? Weight? Fat? Or Milk?" I blurt out a few things that I know of.

"Basically yeah, but she haven't had much problems with weight and fat anyway." she says shrugging off and continue to play game.

"So there is a problem with milk?" I ask and felt a bit weird instantly for asking that.

She turned towards me again slowly looking at me curiously, "Well yeah. She seems to be having problems with producing milk since a few months, so took an appointment next week with some reputational doctor." she explains simply without any hesitation.

"Oh right... So how was she able to feed Shraddha these many days then?" I ask softly but maintaining the curiosity even though I know the answer already.

She looks a bit intimidated already by the questions, but didn't show it out much, "She tried some medication, they didn't work that much, but better than the usual situation." She replies.

"Hmm." I say acting a nod, "Wait, how long can a woman breastfeed? Like she can breastfeed for her lifetime?" I ask quickly without breaking the flow of direction.

"Why are you getting all these doubts at once?" she asks with a chuckle hearing my flow of questions.

"Eh like I said, I got curious about this at once." I say shrugging off.

"Ok yeah a woman can lactate until she reaches her menopause and then chances will be less that she can produce milk." she says simply.

Even though we three were open in family matters, I never had this sort of discussion with my mom or my sister, but I'm excited that my mom isn't backing out when asked about these.

"Hmm interesting!" I say nodding.

"Wait, what about you? That means you can lactate too?" I ask suddenly but felt like it was too straight forward and regretted instantly.

"What?" she kind of screamed suddenly turning around towards me.

"Why are you curious about your mom's ability of lactating?" she asks in return.

"Ugh it's just a question out of curiosity mom." I say acting a bit down for her response.

"Well, I haven't reached my menopause yet, so yes, I can." she says with a bit of pause.

"Then why couldn't you help feed Shraddha and ask Radha to stay here with us?" I ask as if it's an obvious option.

"That's what we did for a few days, but it's not suggestable to rely on others to breastfeed like that." she says simply.

"Oh right!" I say nodding and grinning inside as now I reached the checkpoint to make her accept about the breastfeeding.

"So you are able to produce more than her?" I ask curiously.

I continuously feel cringe on one side as I'm literally asking my mom about silly stuff related to her and my sister, but it's turning me on too. I wonder how she feels when explaining these to her son.

"That..." she pauses realizing that it's going deeper into the topic.

"Yeah kind of." She finishes the sentence but clear from her expressions that she is holding back something.

I felt it's too much for a night's discussion already and just nodded and lied on my side of bed to sleep. She kept her phone aside and pulled her sheets to sleep and I turned off the lights. I never had any inconvenience sleeping and living in same room with my mom and most of the times, I cuddle her hand to sleep peacefully. As time passed, I couldn't sleep and kept rolling on bed and a few hours later, I can hear my mom snoring heavily in sleep. I slowly slide my body towards her and wrap my hand around her waist gently so that she won't wake up. The silky nightdress material makes my work easier and she is facing me in sleep too, so I brought my face closer to hers but kept it a bit down at her neck. She doesn't seem to be on any perfume, I can low-key feel her body smell from her armpits and that made me even hornier for some reason.

I place my leg slowly on her thighs and hold her back tightly with my hand and slowly bury my head between her breasts as if I'm nudging myself to feel comfy and it's not new for us to do that, but surely it's new for me the way I look at it. I can't even find my own pillow as comfy as her two soft breasts. My hands are low-key shaking and eager to grab or do something and I just started to slide my right hand on her back towards her plump ass. Maybe it's because of the material or maybe it's because of her skin itself, it feels so soft today.

As soon as I place my hand on her ass, she gets her senses slightly and moans a bit trying to adjust herself on bed. My body freezes the next moment she made the slightest move and closed my eyes fully. A few minutes later, she started snoring again and I pulled her hand onto my shirtless body so that we're in a hugging position and I can feel her armpits better now. A few moments later, I can feel some wetness on my nose and I can sniff that her smell is changing too. I slowly pulled myself a bit away from her to see about it and can see a hazy wet patch on her nightdress around her nipples again. I can't believe that she's oozing milk out again and that too without anyone sucking her breasts. My tongue eagerly stuck out and slowly moved forward to lick that wet patch at least once. The moment my tongue touched and made a small lick on her dress, she jerked a bit and woke up in half sleep and pulled herself away from her.

12