How I Seduced My Son Pt. 04

Story Info
My son starts to take charge.
3.9k words
4.55
22.3k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY NIGHT - DATE NIGHT WITH MY SON

It was so sweet that Hudson wanted to take me out on a formal date night. The last day or so with him had been so exciting, exhilarating and passionate. And so wrong. But, oh so right.

I tried suggesting some places for dinner, but he wanted to take charge and make the reservations himself. And he said that he would take care of the transportation as well. Gotta like a man that takes charge. Unlike his father, who had settled into mid-life pretty easily and well, taken me for granted a bit over the years. Although I shouldn't complain. Phil was attentive. To a point. And still in good shape and was a good lover. But you know how couples get as time goes on. Sometimes, the "spark" just takes the last train to the coast, and it might be years before either one of you notices. I guess that is why I like my toys so much. Perhaps I have used them as a substitute for Phil. Or maybe not. But either way, right now, and for the last several weeks, my curvy body has been on fire from either my new meds or whatever is in those vitamins that I picked up. I don't really care where it comes from. As long as I don't lose it. So I am not going to change a thing.

All day long, my body buzzed. I wore a tight pair of jean shorts and a white ribbed tank top, you know, the proverbial "wife beater." I had seen a picture recently that Selena Gomez posted in one, with her curves, so I went out and bought a few. I didn't wear a bra. I knew it was driving Hudson crazy to see me bounce around the house in that barely there top. It was so thin and stretched out that my red-ish nipples stood out.

Hudson tried to initiate sex several times that day. But I wanted to hold out for later. Today, I wanted to be the tease. He practically begged. But I didn't give in. I would give in later.

I had to decide what to wear. Hudson told me that he was going to take me some place nice so that I should dress up. And something a fair distance from our suburban neighborhood. You know, away from prying eyes and all.

I spent most of the afternoon puttering around the house while Hudson was in and out, presumably working on plans for the night. As it got closer to our reservation time, I went through the walk in closet to see what outfit would work best. Since we were not eating anywhere near home, and since this was supposed to be a special date, I wanted to pick out something daring. Perhaps something I bought a while back but never had the guts to actually wear.

I found the perfect thing. Several months ago, or was it last year, Skims released a new line of body hugging dresses. All affordable. But they left nothing to the imagination. I really liked the ones that were held up by two fairly small straps, exposing the shoulders and arms.

I bought one in black, one in white and one in green. You know us red-heads, green dresses go perfect with ginger hair. I remember trying them on when they arrived. And wow, it was almost like standing there in front of the mirror nude. The dresses are made small, on purpose. They are supposed to stretch over your curves. And I have a lot of curves.

I tried on the white one first. Damn, huge natural tits and plump ass stretched the white material so much that it was basically see through. I could clearly see my red-ish nipples and my ginger bush. And the straps, oh, they had to work overtime to hold everything in. Nope, could never wear that out in public. And I couldn't even add underwear and a bra. Yikes.

The green and black ones, however, were a little more conservative. Well, not really. But at least they were not see through. Well, maybe in the right light. But for a dark restaurant at night, the black one would do perfect.

I decided against a bra and underwear. The material stretched so much that panty lines and a bra would just look stupid. My nipples stuck out a bit, but what the hell. And because I have a little bit of a bush, you could see the hair pushing out against the taut material. I prayed for the stitching in the straps to hold up for the night.

I found the perfect pair of black high heels to go with the dress. I spent extra time on my makeup, specifically my eye makeup. I wanted that sultry porn-star look so I added some fake eyelashes, long, but not too long. I added some more curl to my red hair. I applied some dark red Mac Retro Ruby Woo lipstick. That stuff looks great, even on gingers. It stays put. And heck, if Taylor Swift wears it, it's good enough for me! It was hard not to stare at my own lips and imagine the deep red color of my lipstick circling my son's thick cock.

I looked in the mirror, checking myself out. For the second time in the last few days, I admitted that I would do me.

I walked down the stairs to the first floor to find Hudson sitting on the couch waiting for me. Hudson was wearing some nice slacks, a dress shirt and sports coat. And he actually put on a tie! Oh, how many years did I beg him to wear a tie to events?

"Damn, mom! You look like a million bucks! And I love the dark red lipstick!"

"Thanks honey, do you think it is too much?"

"Well, I'll be lucky if a dozen guys and girls don't hit on you and try to take you home tonight, but I'm willing to give it a shot. You know who you look like, mom? That actress on Mad Men. You know, that show that you and dad used to watch? The one with the red hair and curves?"

"Oh, that is very sweet!" Quite the compliment as I have to admit that I would often tell Phil that I needed to take a shower after watching Mad Men and use the private time to get myself off thinking of her. That was before the new shower wand. Damn, that would have been nice to have that back then. "So, where are you taking me, you smooth talker!"

"Our ride should be here shortly, mom. Then we are headed off to a place downtown. Great steaks, delicious cocktails, and live jazz. And the chances of running into a neighbor are slim to none."

"Yeah, it's not like these silly suburban soccer mom and dad types ever drive north of 435, or even sniff downtown. Maybe they will change their mind when the new baseball stadium gets built. But who knows, some people just want to take the ultra-comfortable road and stay near home."

"Yeah that's pretty lame, mom. I'm glad that you and dad didn't raise us like that. There are so many great places to explore here in KC."

"Wait, what do you mean... ride?"

"I got us a black car, mom. That way we can just relax on the way there and back and just enjoy the evening."

"Wow, how did you pull that off? Isn't that expensive?"

"You know, from high school, I have friends, their parents own a black car service. I am getting a good deal. It should be a lot of fun."

All three of the kids went to Barstow, a small private school. And most of their friends had rich parents.

"Maybe I'll just pour myself a little something to get the evening started. Do you want anything? I'm going to have a white Zin."

"I'll take a Space Camper IPA, if there are any left."

"Coming right up!"

I swayed my ass a little more than normal as I headed to the kitchen to grab our drinks. Still teasing my son like I had done all day. Making him fidget, nervously. We were looking forward to the nice date night out but, of course, I could not help but think of what would happen once we got home.

About ten minutes later, the black car service arrived. I had a little bit of my Zin left, so I just downed it. Hey, no judgment please, I'm not driving. And I already fucked my son (several times). What's the worst that could happen?

I grabbed a small black clutch that went with the dress and heels. Phone? Check. I.D? Check. Credit card? Check. Lube? Check. Well, you never know when you are going to need lube.

We walked out to the car, and the driver was coming around to the side to open the door for us. Hudson rushed over to get there first.

"I've got the door mom!"

What a gentleman. The driver was young, about Hudson's age. And also in fantastic shape. He appeared to be checking me out so I put on a little show as I entered the vehicle, swinging my hips and bending over to expose my ample boobs. The skirt part of the Skims dress rode up a bit showing off my thick thighs. I didn't do anything to fix it. The driver just stood there, his mouth wide open in awe.

"I have it from here, Luke. Mom, are you excited about dinner?"

Hudson got in and the driver shut the door. We buckled up and were on our way. We had great conversation on the way downtown, my body tingling the entire way. Hudson tried to get a little "handsy" in the backseat. I continued to tease and swiped his hands away. If you think this is one of those silly stories where we have sex in the backseat while the driver takes us to dinner, you are wrong.

We arrived at the restaurant about 30 minutes later. Hudson was taking me to "The Majestic" steakhouse. What a perfect place. It was dark and romantic, the food was excellent, and they always had live jazz. The hostess sat us at a dark table in the corner. Hudson and I sat on the same side of the table, away from peering eyes. He immediately put his hand on my thigh, moving the dress up a bit so that his hand touched my bare skin. This time I didn't push him away. The teasing was over. That touch, the warmth of my son's skin on mine. My body shook. Hudson leaned over and whispered softly in my ear, his warm breath making every hair on my neck stand up straight.

"What are you going to teach me tonight, mom?"

I had been thinking about that, actually, all day. We had put in a lot of practice so far and he was getting very good. But there was still a lot to learn. A lot. I lightly grabbed his head and turned it away from me, kissing him gently on the neck several times, moving my way up to his ear.

"I am going to teach you all about anal sex, baby."

"Oh wow, you and dad do anal?"

"I didn't say that. I've done anal. I have no idea if your dad has. He has asked about it over the years and I've always held back. Not sure why. It seemed kind of stupid to say no. But maybe I was saving it for someone special." I grinned, a little mischievously.

I reached over and grabbed his thick cock with a pretty firm grip through his slacks. Hudson let out a moan.

"Just imagine, your mom on her hands and knees, her plump naked ass staring straight at you, and this hard, thick cock, plunging in and out of my asshole," I whispered to him. I felt his cock jump.

"Damn, mom, how are we going to make it through dinner now?"

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, son. We made it all day without fucking, we can make it a couple of hours through dinner, drinks and maybe some dancing." I knew I was lying when I said that. But I wanted to tease him a little more. Maybe one last time. Because I felt like as we kept fucking, and he kept learning, that I was losing my place. He was getting more confident, taking more control. After all, he picked the dinner location and ordered the car service. By the end of the weekend, I was sure that I would be his. And do whatever he wants. Whenever he wanted. But for now, I teased and re-asserted myself. "Let's order dinner."

Hudson, of course, ordered my dinner. Dinner was fantastic. The food, out of this world. We had a couple of drinks. Well, Hudson had a few drinks, I had several glasses of white wine. I hadn't had anal in a while so I had to loosen up a bit first. I tried to remember the last time. It must have been over a year ago, with one of my dildos. That seemed right. And hey, I'm not going to pretend that I am the most honest wife ever. I have strayed from time to time when Phil has been out of town. Maybe the last time was that guy I met online about a year ago? My mind wandered. I use a finger or two from time to time when masturbating but that really isn't the same as a hard, thick cock. The more I thought about it that night, the harder it was to catch my breath.

See? I knew he had me.

We danced a bit and continued to drink. But I could tell that Hudson was very frustrated. When we danced, I rubbed my pussy against him. I kissed his neck and ears. I let his hands roam all over my round body.

"Mom, I think we should leave... now." He sounded more confident, more...aggressive. He wasn't really asking me, or suggesting anything. He was telling me. No... commanding me.

"If you say so, son." I whimpered a bit at his attempt at dominance.

Hudson loosened his tie as we headed out the door to meet the black car. It was just down the street a bit. By the time we got to the car, Hudson had his tie off and was carrying it in his hand.

"I knew you didn't really like wearing a tie!" I smiled and laughed a bit, nervously.

The driver opened the door for us this time and I climbed in the back. Hudson followed me.

"I love wearing a tie, mom. I haven't complained about wearing a tie in years."

"Then why did you take it off the second we left the restaurant?"

Hudson looked me straight in the eyes. Like a lion hunting its prey. He started fumbling with the tie but I didn't dare look down to see what he was doing. I just stared into his eyes, waiting for his next move. Hudson put the tie in one hand and held out his other for me.

"Hold my hand mom."

I put out my hand and gently laid it on top of his large hand.

"Now, the other one."

I did as he asked. Hudson then grabbed both wrists and held them tight. With his other hand, he quickly looped his tie around my wrists and pulled the tie tight, into a knot.

"What in the fuck are you doing, Hudson?"

"Mom, you've been teasing me all day, teasing me all night. Now, I am going to take what is mine."

We hadn't had time to put on our seatbelts. With my hands tied tightly in front of me, Hudson turned me around and forced my head down onto the back seat. He pulled at my waist until my butt was in the air, my dress riding up on me.

"Baby, we can't do this here, the driver will see!"

"Luke... window. And take your time driving."

I heard a whirring sound and a dark glass window rose up to divide the driver side space from us. Hudson lifted my dress up and exposed my plump ass.

"Now, about that anal, mom."

"Hudson, we cannot do that here!"

He already had his pants down to his knees and I could feel his hot cock brushing up against my ass.

"Seriously, son, you don't understand. We need a towel. And lube."

Ignoring me, he pushed his cockhead up against the entrance to my ass. He then pulled back, took off his sports coat and managed to put it underneath us.

"Wait, wait, wait, son. I have some lube. There in my clutch."

I couldn't really move at all with my hands tied together. My face was smushed into the seat, sweat now dripping off me. Hudson must have grabbed the lube as I could feel him applying it to his cock when his hand and cock brushed up against my ass.

"I've wanted to fuck you all day, mom. You've been teasing me, flaunting your body in front of me. Now, we're going to fuck. And anal, just like you promised at dinner."

I felt the lubed up tip of his cock press harder against the entrance to my ass. I breathed out and it slid in. About an inch or so.

"Damn, mom. That feels so good. So tight. But not as warm as your pussy. Are you ready to be fucked? Hard?"

He grabbed onto the back of my neck and head with his left hand and grabbed my right hip with his other free hand. He pushed my face into the seat. With my hands tied and his strong hands holding me down, there was nothing I could do. But there was nothing I wanted to do, except get my ass fucked by my son. He pushed in farther. He was about the same size as my dildo but bigger than other guys I had been with who I let take me anally. He took it slow, at first, until I could feel his balls pressing up against my fleshy butt.

"Oh, damn, Hudson," I moaned.

"What do you want, mom? What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me right now!"

Hudson started pumping in and out of me. I would have loved to have my hands free so that I could play with my nipples. But they were restrained, tight, and with my face smashed down on the car seat, I could only hang on for dear life.

Hudson picked up the speed.

"You like that, mom? Does this feel good?"

"Yes, baby, it feels great!"

"Then tell me, mom."

"Your cock feels so great in my ass, son. Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

"You don't let dad...uhhhh....do this, do you?"

"No, baby...uhhhh....uhhhh....my ass is just for you! I saved it just for you!" Well, that was a bit of a lie since I had let a couple of guys over the years fuck me in the ass. But he didn't need to know that.

Now he was really pounding me, his skin slapping my round thick ass every time he thrust into me. His balls bouncing off my flesh, our bodies sweating and shaking the car as it went down 435.

"Ahhhh.....ahhhhh....son, you are going to make me have an anal....ahhhhh.....orgasm!"

He fucked me even harder, quicker. I could feel his strong hand pushing my neck and face into the car seat. I have no idea how he was lasting so long. But I was glad. I wanted this. I needed this.

"Uhhhhh.....uhhhhhh.....I'm......cumming!!!!!" I screamed out, sweat dripping down my neck and over my face.

"Me...uhhh...too....mom! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I felt his hot cum shoot into my ass. The dildo won't do that! Load after load filled me up. Hudson collapsed on top of me, his cock still deep inside me. And mostly still hard.

"Mom, that was so awesome."

His softening cock slipped out of me, as did his cum. He sat back down but left me in the ass up position on the seat. He didn't even pull my skirt back down.

"Luke...window!"

And just like that, the window separator lowered back down. I assume that Luke, the driver, could see my bare ass in his rearview mirror (no pun intended).

We arrived at the house shortly after. Hudson grabbed me by my tied up wrists and practically dragged me into the house. My large boobs fell out of the top. We walked up to the front door, me practically naked in front of the neighbors. He pulled me up the stairs and pushed me on the bed. He shed his clothes and stood there at the base of the bed, his beautiful muscular body in front of me.

"My cock is hard again, mom. And I want to cum in your mouth this time."

"But...but...we just had anal sex, baby."

"I'm going to cum in your mouth mom and you are going to get me off. Now."

I was pretty helpless to do anything. So even though his cock had just been in my ass, I got mentally ready to take it in my mouth.

He took off all of his clothes and straddled my neck. His hard cock hovered above my face. He took his hand and put it in my open mouth. I sucked. Hard.

"Mmmmmm......mmmmmm."

"That's it, mom. Suck my cock dry."

"Mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm."

I took as much of it as I could in my mouth. If my hands would have been free, I could have massaged his balls, or fucked his ass with a few of my fingers. But I was just an open mouth and wet tongue for him right now.

He started face fucking me, grunting and working his way up to his next orgasm.

"Take it, mom, all of it," he said as he pushed harder. He grabbed my throat and squeezed, lightly, at first. "You like that mom, your mouth being used?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I tried nodding or sounding in approval. He must have understood because he picked up the pace and squeezed my neck a little harder, almost cutting off my breath.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, mom. And I want you to swallow all of it. Every drop."

I nodded, best I could to let him know that I was going to do as he said.

"I'm...ahhhh.....cumming....mom!!"

Hudson shot several loads of hot cum into my mouth and let go of my throat so that I could swallow. He untied his tie from my wrists. They were red. I would be bruised up pretty good in the morning.

I took off my dress, not that much of it was left on me. We took a shower together and then went to bed together. We fucked several more times that night. He was less aggressive. Finally, I fell into a deep sleep. I woke to a sound the next day. I wasn't really sure what it was. By the light coming through the windows, I could tell that it was late in the morning. The clock said 11:30. Hudson was still asleep, laying naked next to me. Sprawled out over the bed. Damn, we must have been tired. That sound again. Wait, that was the garage door. Opening and now closing. I heard keys entering the lock in the door from the garage.

12