How I See It Pt. 02

Story Info
Point of view from the other side: Continued.
2.8k words
4.7
2.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doc

Otto wrote lots of helpful comments revealing the kinds of things he liked. I invited him to make changes and additions. I told him to feel free to go wherever his desires led. He kept within the framework of my initial ideas for quite a while. It was exciting. I tried to help him along. I watched carefully for signs of his sissy side to emerge and when it did I gave Lacy characteristics that befit Luke's needs. At first it was easy to differentiate between Luke and Lacy, and Otto and me, but I found myself getting them confused. Every time Luke slipped between Lacy's legs, I began superimposing Otto between mine.

We began off-shoots exploring our respective fantasies. Little side stories that played like sexual episodes, the way when you are with a real lover, one makes a concession to please the other. Or one night you do what he wants, the next what she wants. Our stories became in a strange way more satisfying than physical sex. It was all in my mind, and I only presumed his mind as well.

We began Whatsapping and FB messaging as a way of contact. I would message him just to check and see what he was writing, what he was doing, and he would write me to tell me some new idea he'd had for a story or to ask me what I thought about this or that. It was a secret inquisition of sorts. Everything we discussed was under the guise and in terms of Luke and Lacy, but our responses to each other reflected our own wants, needs, and desires.

If I told him Lacy wanted more intimacy and sharing, it was really my desire. If he said he wanted to Luke to play a more submissive role, it was him telling me his desire to be submissive.

We'd meet on the Doc at times, I began just opening it at random times just to see if he was on. He'd write comments on texts that he would masturbate to and parts that inspired ejaculation and this helped guide my writing. Sometimes, not often we'd be on simultaneously and our comments would feel like actual sex. His words touching me like a lover's lips and fingertips.

i could tell when he was getting turned on because his writing would get increasingly overt and over-the-top that it would make me lol. He had a sense of humor in his writing that made it ok.

After a while I wanted more. I would masturbate to our stories but it was the act of writing itself and exposing myself to him that turned me on the most. Knowing he was reading my thoughts and ideas and getting turned on was the thrill. I wanted more. I wanted to show him more. I wanted to know more of him. I would write late into the night. My husband sleeping or away at work, the house dark and silent. If my boys or husband was home I'd write in my office in my pajamas and slippers so as not to garner any suspicions from my husband, but when I had the house to myself, I would wear panties and a chemise, sip wine and really indulge.

I would rest my majic wand between my legs on its lowest setting and write until I couldn't think straight. I'd shut down my laptop and spread myself out on the bed and strip down completely naked and tease myself. These nights were so rare, and few-and-far-between that when they did come I relished in it. I would drain a whole bottle of Chard and rub myself with my magic wand. I'd open my legs wide and moan quietly holding my wand steadily against my smooth bare pussy until my toes curled, my breath shortened, and my mouth dried up with lust.

One night, while the boys were at my mom's and my husband was away for work, I recorded myself reading a story. It wasn't one of ours, but one I'd found on Literotica. I recorded several times before I was satisfied with how I sounded. It was embarassing. I really did play with myself while reading it and I really wanted to orgasm for him so he could hear me, that was "the more" I was looking for, but when the time came I couldn't orgasm. I was aroused that is for sure, but I had a block. I recorded my best "casual" orgasm that I could and sent it to him before I even listened to it. I knew if I listened I wouldn't send it. I also knew that the thrill of sending it would be the thing I needed to orgasm completely.

I sent it with a very short note...

"Hope you like it :-)"

Then I listened to it and read the story again while using my magic wand. I listened with a close ear for moments I thought were randy. I listened for my secret "whore" and "slut" and when I heard her moaning and sighing I moaned and sighed. It was so arousing this way. I was both myself and Otto. I imagined him stroking his cock as he listened to my heavy breathing and moaning. I imagined how he would force himself to slow down or how he would speed up as he neared climax. I imagined what he would be thinking about. I pictured his face and his eyes when he heard me orgasming for him. That's what really ended up putting me over the top. The end of the recording. I'd listened a half-dozen times and the last one with me moaning like a little slut and imagining Otto ejaculating all over his chest and face, I had my real orgasm.

A@##,

You little minx! I am going to cum so good from this. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much.

O

Assignments

I felt awkward after sending him the recording. I needed to get over my anxiety and I suggested we skype. Just to talk. It was a Saturday morning for him and late Friday for me. I was in my office and the boys and my husband were home, but asleep. It was just a call with a friend so I wasn't worried about anything. We talked. We caught up. We laughed. Nothing was unusual. It was just as we'd left off before he moved to Berlin.

It was definitely strange, but the elephant in the room didn't get in the way. We had a good hour-long chat. He was drinking coffee and I was drinking wine. I could only see his face and upper body, but If i had to put money on it, I'd say he was wearing panties and nothing else below the waist.

The Skype call was good. I felt 100% better and relieved. We'd managed to keep our friendship on the level and whatever we had under the surface was safely tucked away and compartmentalized.

Before we signed off, I asked him if I could send him a list of questions. He could answer them in as detailed a fashion as he liked, or he could just ignore them or respond as briefly as he wanted. I told him they would just be so I could get some ideas for Lacy and Luke. That was the only mention of L&L and he said it sounded like fun.

Questions:

1. Do you consider yourself a sub or top?

2. What is your favorite part of the female body?

3. What is your favorite part of your body?

4. What is your least favorite part of your body?

5. What would your ex-girlfriends say is your best quality?

6. What would they say is your worst quality?

7. Do you like shaved or unshaved? Do you shave?

8. Do you like when a woman gets dressed up, get's her hair done, and gets a mani-pedi?

9. What's your favorite thing to do with your partner, other than sex?

10. Why does Luke have a fascination with women's lingerie?

I sent off my list of questions and he got back pretty quickly and I was surprised how detailed he was.

1. As I think about all my relationships there has always been a balance. I was the initiator much of the time, but I was never aggressive about it. I'd start with touching and gaging her responses. I learned to pick up on signals and signs and never pushed. I learned the art of teasing and foreplay very early on.

During sex I liked to please. The most erotic thing is to be present when she orgasms. To assist. From my experience, most of the women I've been with reached orgasm by their own direction. Jackie taught me how to listen and respond. She was my tutor and I was her student. Jackie showed me how not to get in the way and how to participate in a woman's orgasm.

Because I enjoy this "service," by definition I'm a sub. But sometimes my part was to be aggressive. Maria liked to be subdued and dominated, Grace liked to be taken. Dawn liked to be face-fucked. Whatever the case I put it in my mind that I was helping them, being a servant to their needs and in this way, I always wound up having a good time and a pleasurable time. Not sure if that answers your question.

2. Pussy, ass, sphincter (just cause I like to say sphincter), toes, and the fleshy part of the thighs. I love painting a woman's toes, massaging her feet, and then sucking on her toes. I love to lick the arch of her foot. Maria showed me analingus. Jackie had the best legs and ass of any woman I'd ever been with and I would spend hours between her fleshy thighs licking and tonguing her. Sometimes just kissing her lips and running my tongue along her lips kissing her pussy as if it were her mouth.

3. My legs and ass. I ride a bike almost every day and this has given me a firm, curved ass, with no collagen and strong legs, calves, and ankles.

4. My stomach. I am in decent shape, but I wish I still had a flat stomach.

5. Well, just as a person, I'm devoted and loyal. I will do just about anything to help someone out in need. Sexually, well, my attention to detail :-)

6. I am stubborn and I can be narrow-minded...maybe single-minded is a better way to put it.

7. Shaved. I love kissing a woman's smooth pussy and ass. I have been with a variety of shaved, trimmed, long, and wild. Kissing and licking her smooth lips, labia, and ass when it's shaved or waxed clean is one of the loveliest things I can imagine doing. It seems like women prefer it too and I have a basis for this opinion other than I'm a man and men think women prefer being smooth just because they say it's so.

I shave too. I have been shaved, trimmed, gone-wild and everything in between,when I shave and I'm smooth and clean and fresh and a woman touches me or kisses me it feels exhilarating. A hundred times more intense. I love it. I am a human being. I'm not a man or a woman in terms of how my skin feels shaved versus how it feels unshaved. I am aware of what a pain in the ass shaving is. It is painful when it starts to grow back. You get a rash in the heat, it itches, it outright hurts at times. But when you are having good sex with a good partner all that pain and suffering is worth it to be clean-shaven. There is nothing more arousing than being kissed lightly after a clean shave and bath.

When I shave I use a depilatory cream. It gets everything. Shaving with a razor is one of the most time-consuming tasks I've ever done in terms of self-grooming. I get the heavy lifting done with a cream and then clean up with a razor. Maria once told me that my ass was shaved better than her own. I took it as one of the highest compliments I'd ever received. Call me vain.

Since I moved to Berlin I also shave my legs regularly. Many men shave their legs here and their arms. My arms aren't that hairy so I don't, but I absolutely love shaving my legs. I'd done it only once or twice prior to moving to Europe and then only with a razor. Now that I keep my legs smooth regularly I've gotten quite good at the timing and process of depilatory cream. Maybe that was a little more than you expected :-) And here is a deep, dark secret, when my legs are clean and smooth, sometimes when I am masturbating, I spread my legs wide and when I look at my own legs spread wide open, bare, white thighs, I see a woman's legs spread open before me.

8. Yes. I used to love watching Jackie getting ready to go out. She was so womanly. She loved to get ready, do her hair, shave, paint her nails. I used to help her. I got pretty good at painting nails. I used to bathe her. Maria never got into "getting ready."

Actually, Jackie was the only woman I've ever been with who enjoyed performing her ablutions, as such,and I simply adored it. In fact, it reminded me of my childhood. when I was young one of my most vivid memories is of my Mom getting ready for "date nights" with my dad. I remember the scent. Shower, steam, perfumes, and her white satin slip she always wore while she prepared for her evening. I remember sitting on the bed watching her, it was like a performance.

9. Going to the theatre, symphony, or a film. I love a secluded beach. Riding bikes. I guess I'm getting old.

10. Luke, as you must have realized by now, is me. I have had a thing for lingerie since I was a kid.

This is a true story. When I hit puberty I had no idea what I was going through. My dad never talked to me about it and I never asked. I simply didn't know it was coming. I had heard my friends talking about things like masturbation but I just acted like I knew what they were talking about. I had no idea that a person could pull up and down on their penis and make something come out of it. Of course I had erections but I'd never had an ejaculation, not even on accident.

I would get hard and rub the underside of my penis against the inside of my hairless thigh until if felt like it was going to catch fire and then I'd stop out of fear. I thought I might be hurting myself.

One day, everyone was out of the house and I snuck into my parent's room and rummaged through their stuff. I didn't find anything interesting until I found my mom's panties and slips drawer. She had all white satin and silk panties and slips with a stock-pile of hosiery.

I put on her panties and pulled on a slip. I even tried on a pair of her sheer-to-waist pantyhose. I was stiff as steel. I walked around my house dressed up in my mom's lingerie. I laid down on the couch and pulled my penis through the leg hole of my mom's panties and began rubbing the underside of my penis against my nylon-covered thigh. That feeling I had before doing the exact same thing against my bare, hairless thigh that I thought was so amazing, was exponentially better while wearing pantyhose. I rubbed and rubbed my penis back and forth. My penis felt like it was going to burst into flames and I couldn't stop myself and kept going and going and going. Finally when I thought I would lose consciousness, my penis exploded and sent white cream all over my mom's panties, hose, and slip. I tasted it. I licked it off the material, scooped it up with my fingers and licked them clean. I didn't know it was weird or strange. I just did what seemed natural.

From that point on, until I was 16, and read The Joy of Sex and learned how to properly masturbate, that was how I ejaculated, rubbing my penis against my pantyhose-covered thigh. That had to have had a profound effect on me. I was 13 the first time I ejaculated, and it wasn't until the end of my 16th year of life that I learned to grab my penis and stroke it up and down. I simply fell in love with rubbing myself against pantyhose and satin. I know, now looking back, that it is impossible that my mom didn't know what I was doing with her lingerie. I had a collection of her panties and hose stowed away in my room

Well that was fun! I would like to know the same about you.If you are willing, please share some of your experiences.

O