How I Spent My Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she got wet, she might as well be naked.

I think Cindy knew this already which is why she was wearing it for me.

******

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, laughing as she twirled around, giving me a 360 of what was going to be my summer Las Vegas playground.

My hard cock jumped.

That thin thong was all but hidden by her tight, young, firm ass.

Those big orbs of hers were firm; so firm they didn't jiggle a bit.

Cindy did not have any tattoos.

Thank God, I think ink marks are trashy.

I could see that despite her teasing, she was a good girl who was on her way to being a bad girl, a very bad girl; for me and with me.

She said to me in a low voice "I'd never seen a man and woman making love like you did with that lady. I've been playing with myself a couple of times a day since I met you."

"Is that what you thought you saw, the two of us making love?"

Cindy nodded at me.

"Sweetie, that was not making love. That was one hundred percent fucking, a man and woman going at it."

She nodded, smiling at me and said "That's what I want Jack. I want you to fuck me."

I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips and said in reply "Don't think I haven't been thinking about that with you too because I have."

Cindy pulled my face down to hers and we kissed.

I liked the way she tasted, smelled and kissed; her lips were soft and her tongue liked dueling with mine.

Our heads parted and she smiled at me.

I opened the drapes and sent her to the bar.

As she walked by me I gave her a little pat on that firm pert ass of hers and she jumped and laughed.

She turned every head on her short walk and back.

Cindy liked to drink ice cold Bud Light in a bottle. I had hit the Mother Lode.

Oh, and she was all of twenty two years old.

As we drank a couple of cold beers, we talked.

She'd had a few boyfriends but nothing serious.

Men (and a few women) always hit on her at the restaurant; she always politely declined.

She'd never had a man nut inside her before.

She'd never had a cock up her ass.

She'd sucked on cock but had yet to swallow a man's load.

But she was game to do these things with me; she just asked me to be patient with her.

I knew, just knew, she was tight, very tight and willing to learn to please a man.

My cock throbbed at the potential.

******

Cindy had the perfect pussy.

As you know, having read my many stories, I've come face to face with many pussies.

My lips to pussy lips; add some tongue and soon she'll be squirming with delight.

Some of these pussies were quite hairy, some were less so, and some were bare; shaved or waxed.

They had different odors, or fragrances.

They all smelled heavenly to me.

These women knew how to take care of their female parts, douching was as normal as putting on makeup.

The textures of the different parts of that portion of the female body were different too, but all were tasty and tongue worthy.

Or should I say deserving of a serious tongue lashing; which all the recipients sincerely appreciated.

Some just got moist when I paid attention to them and some, well they gushed like the Platte River overflowing its banks during the spring melt.

Up close, some of these pussies were quite attractive, some less so.

They all functioned the same of course, but appeared different, even minus the hair.

All were sensitive, and all of them sought, and got my full attention.

I used all my digits on these enticing female sex organs, but the one the ladies all liked the most was the biggest one I had.

I didn't disappoint them.

And they didn't disappoint me either.

What did I like about Cindy's pussy?

It was small, tight, wet, hot, welcoming.

I loved running my tongue all over and into the crevices of her female folds.

Having a tongue on her pussy was a new sensation for her, one she quickly learned to appreciate and enjoy.

Her lower lips were meaty, and larger than I expected; I enjoyed nibbling on them, and teasing them with my teeth. They become engorged with blood when I massaged them with my fingers.

Those lips of hers gripped my pole like no other and brought me so much pleasure I had to start thinking baseball stats to keep from coming before I wanted to.

It didn't take much to get her pussy wet for me, and she and I really enjoyed hearing the sloshing sound we made as we fucked.

Cindy liked it best with me on top because she liked to be held and she liked to kiss too.

But she liked it from behind too, it allowed me to go into her deeper, hitting spots that had never been touched by a man before, and she always came several times as I gripped her hips and pounded away.

Cindy's whole body would shake as she came and she loved it when I just held her as the orgasmic waves coursed through her nubile nude body.

She jumped the first time I put my thumb on her rosebud, but when I was able to convince her to let me play with her bunghole, it opened up a new world of pleasure possibilities for her.

Like her pussy, her ass was tight. That's another story.

She liked, no loved, having sex without a condom. Cindy had no idea how good it felt to have skin on skin.

Cindy spent hours just playing with my cock, learning how to pleasure me. She soon loved to give head and her eyes always dance as I watched her swallow my salty essence.

Cindy had the perfect pussy and it was addictive, like crack cocaine or binge watching The Walking Dead.

*****

Cindy became my booty call that summer.

I didn't take her on any trips; I didn't take her out to eat, or to see a show, or wine and dine her.

She never complained, or bitched about anything.

She'd make a fine wife one day. Maybe she'd be my number 3; as in, my third wife.

Cindy loved to have sex: simple, uncomplicated, unbridled lust kind of sex, where you smell up the room with the aroma of two hot, sweaty nude bodies with no other goal than to please the other.

******

My day dreaming about Cindy was interrupted with "Mister Colton, can I get you another glass of wine?"

My carnal thoughts were interrupted by the honey blonde beauty kneeling between my legs as we cruised along at over 450 mph on our way to Los Angeles.

I heard her words but when my eyes cleared, when they focused, I found her eyes looking directly at my crotch.

Thinking about Cindy, thinking about having sex with her, I was hard as a Giant Sequoia and this young flight attendant appeared quite mesmerized by the large lump in my slacks.

When she lifted her eyes to mine, she smiled in appreciation of my manhood, then pushing on my thighs, stood up.

Smiling down at my erection, she said "I'll take that as a yes."

It wasn't awkward for me, nor for the flight attendant; as I watched her do her duties, she then brought me another glass of cab my cock twitched.

She laughed lightly in appreciation.

******

My glass refilled, I looked out the window of the plane and my thoughts returned to Cindy.

I couldn't just let Cindy lay around the pool eating bonbons and drinking beer.

Waiting for me to call or text or email her.

That first time out by the pool was well spent uncovering (no pun intended) her background and her aspirations.

She had just graduated from UNLV and had been accepted into Penn Law.

In an effort to save money so she wouldn't go too deeply into debt, she gave up her apartment and was literally renting a couch from a coworker. She had sold her car and rode her bike everywhere.

She tried to get as many shifts as possible at the restaurant because she could eat meals there for free or at a great discount.

I could see she was smart and driven.

On the fly, I made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

The first thing I did is I called the managing partner of the boutique law firm I used in Las Vegas and had Cindy hired on as an intern. It was a small firm, all female, and I was overloading them with work and so bringing Cindy helped all parties. I made it clear that Cindy could work as much as she wanted to.

(I called the managing partner later and told her that Cindy's costs were to be billed to my firm, and that she would need to stay on the payroll for the next three years, with health benefits).

I also got her a room at my hotel for the duration and I later sent her shopping with one of the associates of the law firm for professional work clothes.

I got her a car to drive; it was one of the one year leases that had recently been returned.

I went down to the restaurant with her when she resigned. The manager wasn't happy that she wasn't giving her two weeks of notice but I eased the pain by giving him two weeks at a hotel in Hawaii and airfare for his immediate family. We parted as friends.

On the way back to the hotel I laid out the guidelines for our relationship that would last for the summer.

Cindy became my muse. She was innocent and asked a lot of simple questions which made me wonder, question, just how smart I wasn't.

But how we licked, kissed, fucked and sucked our way through the summer, well, you'll just have to wait to read about those stories.

****

Down the street, at a different hotel, Lisa the professor and I settled into a nice routine while she was teaching a second quick three week session of summer classes at UNLV.

I put us into a three bedroom suite at The Bellagio. I had considered renting a house but I didn't want Lisa to have the hassle of a commute and in a hotel, everything is right there: pool, spa, workout room, restaurants, and daily housekeeping services.

Lisa and I took over the master bedroom. I had Lisa use the personal shoppers at the finer stores around town and she had all new clothes and shoes to wear to school.

In the smallest bedroom in the suite I had the hotel put in a small twin bed. Kelly, my parolee, and young Lourdes, formerly of Mexico and Los Angeles, now of Las Vegas, shared the room, the bathroom and the bed.

It was a tight fit, by design. I wanted them to become close friends; shower sharing friends; pussy eating close.

I wanted them forgetting about cock until I was ready to fuck them. Until then, eating each other and finger fucking each other would suffice. Yes, horny young ladies like dick. They would get it but only on my timetable.

The second bedroom I turned into an office. It overlooked the pool and the city landscape and mountains to the west. I wanted to work outside by the pool but it was often too hot to do so. Besides, I needed to be in closed quarters to make confidential calls.

Despite being involuntarily separated from my wife Catherine, I was still running a pretty large business operation.

Kelly had returned from her stint at the finishing school in Los Angeles and I immediately had her working overtime attending massage therapy school. When she wasn't learning how to give a proper massage, I had her giving them to anyone that wanted one (all of her patients were female; by design).

I also had her working out at the new gym two hours a day and had her on a pretty strict diet. She lost weight, and gained muscle tone. She also had some dynamite tan lines.

******

Shacked up with Lisa, each morning at 5am, my Private, Personal Assistant, Kelly the parolee, would enter our bedroom and wake Lisa for a full hour body massage.

Lourdes would massage me at the same time.

I didn't care what the two young ladies wore to bed (Lisa and I slept nude) but when they came to massage us, I wanted them bare.

These massages were a great way for Lisa to start her day. Not only was Kelly a very good massage therapist, and she was continuing to improve her massage skills, but she also had on her unwritten job description to orally please Lisa.

I had Kelly eating all of the spunk I had deposited the evening before as well as the loads I dropped during the night.

Early on, the first morning, Kelly and Lourdes came into the room to find me fucking Lisa doggy style, which is how Lisa liked it best.

Lisa had impaled herself on me and I just leaned back as she pumped me. Each time I hit bottom, her cervix, she groaned.

It was a great way to begin the hot days of summer, fucking an incredibly hot babe who was doing all the work!

Lisa was so wrapped up in what my cock was doing for her she couldn't hear or sense anything except for the sensations my hard love muscle was providing. Lisa was groaning and bucking, knowing that her ultimate moment of bliss was not far off.

She had her right hand underneath, playing with her clit. I could smell her female fragrance as she worked herself into a tizzy, striving to reach a heavenly climax as my pole stretched her wet pussy and reached places inside of her that only I could contact.

I heard the door gently open.

I had looked at my watch before the love fest (or was it a fuck fest?) started so I knew that the two were now in the room, likely mesmerized by the live sex act taking place in front of them.

As Lisa got more and more into her motion, groaning louder and picking up steam, rapidly, I felt the bed move a bit and Lourdes whispered something to me, kissed the side of my face and then she reached under me and touched my sack and proceeded to start teasing my balls.

Every man has an Achilles Heel, a soft spot, a point of weakness.

Mine just happened to be my balls.

Lourdes knew this, and she also knew that Lisa could, if given the chance, fuck me for hours, because I had done that with Lourdes in Mexico. Catherine had to drag Lourdes off my cock.

And now, as the responsible adult in charge, Lourdes knew she had to facilitate an end, a pleasant and pleasurable end, to this morning fuck session.

With Lourdes whispering into my ear about all the things she was going to let me do to her, and those nicely manicured nails on my tight sack, I groaned and then quickly blasted into Lisa's clenching tight pussy as Lisa came on my throbbing cock.

Lisa stiffened like one big pulled muscle all the while her oh so tight wet pussy clenched my cock, milking my seed into her warm heaven.

I pulled her by the hips back into me, as I came, depositing rope after rope of my white baby batter into her.

It went to her deepest depths. If she hadn't been on the pill, she'd been pregnant for sure.

Exhausted, Lisa collapsed on the sheets; after a few heartbeats I pulled out of the female vice grip.

I was still hard as a baseball bat. Thank you Viagra!

As I turned around, my cock still stabbing the air, Kelly gasped.

Her eyes were already wide from witnessing her first live sex act.

They got wider when she saw the branch growing out of my crotch.

"My God, it's huge!" Kelly exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded, my eyes roving over her nude body for the second time.

It was quite a sight. Kelly was doable, very doable.

My instructions to Lourdes had always been "no spilling" and she quickly moved on the bed to lower her head and clean me with her mouth.

I loved her mouth of my cock!

I had trained Lourdes well, she brought me to a second orgasm within a minute or so, and I spurted up a small load into the top of her throat until I pushed her head away.

Lourdes always knew she could make me cum and she took great pride in bringing me pleasure.

I glanced up to see Kelly playing with her wet pussy with her right hand and her left hand was pulling on her nipples.

I snapped my fingers and directed her to get to work on Lisa's back.

Kelly was a horny little bitch who wanted to cum, badly. She'd have to wait a bit.

I made a mental note to see what kind of power game Lourdes was playing with Kelly.

I had the threaten Kelly with a spanking to get her to fully clean Lisa's spunk filled pussy that morning including the warm load I had just deposited.

In the few months since I had seen her, Lourdes had also improved her massage skills. Working out had done her some good, her hands were stronger and she no longer used her elbows on me.

I loved the feeling of her trimmed dark brown bush on the back of my thighs. She thought I couldn't feel it but she was always humping my leg in an attempt to get off each morning.

I also learned that my little professor loved to have her ass massaged. Who knew?

Despite her protest of not wanting to eat a warm liquid protein diet each morning, Kelly was also improving as a massage therapist. I had her working out too and she was getting stronger with each passing day.

Kelly used plenty of lotion and oil and her coated fingers found their way into Lisa's cracks and crevices each morning.

I had told Kelly that it was her job to get Lisa groaning and happy and she did just that.

I couldn't tell for sure, but I think Kelly had Lisa cumming twice each morning. The first time was when Kelly was rubbing Lisa's soft inner thighs as Lisa was on her belly; I think some fingers found Lisa's love button from underneath and they made their way into her steaming pussy too.

There wasn't a scream so much as a soft surrender into the pillow.

Kelly did this to get Lisa to hopefully expel as much of the sperm as possible, because what stayed behind got consumed.

The second time Lisa came was when Lisa was on her back, her legs spread wide. Kelly tongued Lisa's love button as Lisa pulled Kelly's mouth unto her cream filled cunt, insuring a second time each morning of sexual satisfaction.

I'd made it clear that Kelly was to make sure that Lisa had a very happy ending each morning.

Kelly's initial reluctance of eating the pussy of another woman while others were present soon vanished with a few hard and well placed swats on her bare ass.

Kelly's further resistance to eating my man sauce, some of it freshly deposited, disappeared with the threat of a full on whipping.

Lourdes, on the other hand, had no qualms about doing anything. I did spank her once when some of my baby batter dripped out of her mouth and ended up on the sheets.

I think Lourdes liked being spanked; I did it right before we headed to the adult pool and Lourdes had a nice red ass which she liked explaining to anyone who would talk to her that "My boyfriend likes to spank me" followed by giggles and laughs.

So, while Kelly was busy licking Lisa to high heaven, Lourdes would please me orally.

Lourdes had come a long way when it came to giving head.

I had no idea how many cocks she'd sucked since I last had the pleasure of her company, but she had turned into one great cocksucker.

Certainly she had joined the ranks of the top ten.

Now, most guys wouldn't really care about the quality of the blowjob, they would be thrilled just to have one.

And if you think I am joking, ask any married man. Most women smile at the altar knowing that the ceremony is for them -- they've done their last blowjob.

Lourdes did every blowjob differently. Yes the result was the same; I always, I repeat always, had an amazing, mind blowing finish.

I came in her mouth or down her throat. I wasn't interested in giving her a facial or coming on those heavenly young tits.

Now, truth be told, if Lisa hadn't been laying there next to me I would have fucked little Lourdes to death, depositing my load into that heavenly tight, wet, warm, pulsating and welcoming twat.

Lourdes knew damn well what she was doing to me every morning. It wasn't all about giving me a great massage.

Lourdes was as competitive a woman as I'd ever met. Her blow jobs were intended to impress me (and they did) but she really wanted to show Lisa and Kelly how much pleasure she was giving me, as in daring either one of them to top her.

It became a contest with different layers.

The first layer was pleasing me, providing me the most pleasure possible a woman can give a man orally.

The second layer was that Lourdes had to improve her effort each morning. (And, she did).