How I was Trained Pt. 15

Story Info
Tony takes me roughly. Amy and I make love. More lies!
6.2k words
4.63
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discover more about the island and find out i was lied to again. Tony gets a bit rough

Part 15

=========================

A few more weeks pass as we all learn more about the Hibni and Toolo people. Stella and I explore more of what we can do and Tony seems distant at times.

He won't talk to me too much about what's going on, I suspect the council he meets with daily is on his mind.

All of us went through a physical as well. I did not enjoy that, let me tell you. But I did learn a lot too.

They wanted a male nurse to examine me. I told them not in a million years was that gonna happen.

They brought in a female nurse eventually. She had me take off all my clothes and stand in the middle of the room with my arms held out to the sides. Her soft hands glided over my soft skin so gently, the feeling gave me goosebumps.

She didn't seem to be surprised as she examined my tiny boy parts.

"Are you considering getting rid of this someday?" she asked as she rolled my little testicles around.

Surprised by what she asked, I told her, "I wasn't aware that was possible."

"Oh yes, many trans women have had it done already. You can be fully a woman. I hear they have better sex too." she says.

I didn't have to think too much at all. "Can you recommend the best doctor in this field?" I ask seriously.

She smiles while looking up to my eyes. "Of course I can. I will make sure I leave his name and number."

"He? I was hoping for a female doctor." I ask. "That's why you're here. They wanted a male nurse to examine me." I said feeling a bit down that yet another man might have to see me naked.

"The doctor I work with is very good too but you did ask for the best." she explains.

"Is the doctor you work with female and good? I ask hoping she is.

"She's definitely good. I can ask her if she'd be interested in helping you!" she says.

I thought about it while she finished her exam. She then told me I could get dressed again. She started asking me questions I didn't have the exact answers for like what hormones I was taking and exactly what date I started and the same questions about testosterone.

I peaked my head out of the door and asked Amy to come in.

"Hi Miss Baxter, I need some information about Lisa. I understand that you started her on hormones and blockers. I need to know exactly what the drug names are and the dates first given to Lisa."

Amy seemed a bit surprised but gave the nurse the information requested.

The nurse stood up saying, "Lisa is a very healthy woman. And her progression is unbelievable to say the least."

That made both Amy and I smile.

As the nurse made her way to the door she told me she would have more information sent to me and she would also let me know what her boss says. She left with a smile.

"What's she talking about Lisa?" Amy asks.

I looked her in the eyes and said.

"You may have started my transition but I want to finish it. The nurse told me I can be a woman fully Amy. I want that so badly. I hate having to feel like I have to hide my, well you know down there." I explained with more excitement than fear.

She smiles at me as she hugs me. "I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to decide to do this," she says.

Another three weeks went by before I got word from the kind nurse. The letter read.

Dear Lisa.

I spoke to doctor Alyssa p. Scott on your behalf. She looked at your file and was most intrigued by your progress.

She would like to have a consultation with you as soon as an appointment can be made.

Also I have sent you as much data on the surgery you're interested in as I could find.

I urge you to study this subject closely as it's not a perfect science just yet.

Looking forward to hearing from you at your leisure.

Beth white. RN.

I read through the information she provided and I'm not gonna lie. It scared the hell out of me. But the thought of having an actual pussy for Tony to make love to also really sounded appealing to me too.

Tony walked into our bedroom as I was just finishing reading. I quickly shoved the papers into a folder because I had not yet made my decision and didn't want him to know just yet.

"There you are, what's all this," he asks.

Oh just a bunch of things, it's not important," I say, jumping up to give him a quick kiss then run off to the other room.

I put the folder into a trunk quickly as Tony followed me.

I turned to him as he kissed me deeply. He's such a great kisser. My arms wrap around him as do his.

In no time I was lost in his embrace, our kiss became sensual instead of the quick kiss I gave him earlier.

His strong hands slide down to my tight ass cheeks. He pulls me closer to him.

Our kiss breaks as his hands squeeze my ass through the black skintight leggings I'm wearing.

He looks me in the eyes for a long moment, I know he wants something but it's not sex. He's looking for something else.

"What is it, my love?" I ask gently.

He looks a moment longer then says, "No secrets, remember?"

I looked away from his gaze, searching for the right thing to say but I know he's right.

"It's just something I'm looking into. It's no big deal." I tried to convince Tony by saying.

"If it's no big deal then why hide it." he said knowing I wouldn't have a good answer for him.

"Go sit at the table. I'll show you but you can't get mad or worried about this. Okay?"

He did as I asked but said, "no guarantees!"

I opened the folder and took the pamphlet out that explains and shows the surgery out. I took the rest to the table and sat down.

I looked into his eyes as I started to explain what I was thinking about. I watched his every move, his facial expressions, everything.

"You know I wasn't born this way. You know how I hate it when you look down there and you know it's getting smaller as my development progresses."

His eyes flash between the folder and my eyes, he looks curious so far. "Okay." is all he says.

"I found out I can fix that. I can be as much of a woman physically as a real one, except I can never have kids. I don't have those parts In side but I can look exactly like a real woman." I told him.

I was hoping to see excitement or happiness but instead I got an almost blank stare. Immediately felt like he didn't care. Like I was just there for him to fuck from time to time. But then his eyes shifted side to side. Like he's trying to figure out something.

I had to be sure he knew what I was talking about so I showed him the letter first.

He read it then looked up at me. "Surgery?" he asks curiously. Then it hit him, he realized what I'm thinking about. But still he didn't show happiness, all I could see in his face was worry.

I showed him a few more pamphlets. He read them all eagerly.

"This is what you want?" he asked me, sounding disgusted.

I didn't know what to say. I thought I would have his support in this. I thought so many things all at one time.

I took the pamphlets back and put them back in the folder. I took it to the trunk and put it inside.

Turning to him I say, "not everything I do is for you or anyone else you know. Some things I do for myself." I left him there and went to the garden. I sat in the sun and closed my eyes.

I wanted to talk to my mom. but emotionally I was all over the map. No matter how hard I concentrated, I couldn't open my third eye.

A little while later Ann sat beside me. She bumped my shoulder with hers when she saw me feeling down.

"Hey kiddo, what's got you down today?" she asks, sounding happy.

I was trying to structure the words to say to her. I guess it took longer than I thought because she put an arm around me saying, "whatever it is, I'm sure it's not going to kill you."

I thought how wrong you are and somehow those words left my mouth.

She looked at me puzzled. "What do you mean sweetie?"

Thinking she must have talked to Tony already but was playing some kind of game with me I stood up and walked away without saying anything.

I walked around for a while then found myself at the edge of the compound. Tire tracks were in the grass going out towards the tropical trees in the distance.

I decided to follow them. I looked around to see the guards looking away from me so I jumped into the tall grass. I followed the tracks all the way to the trees. A trail led me deeper into the jungle.

I found it weird that there were hardly any sounds. It wasn't like on tv where animals of all kinds made noises. Other than a few bugs, you'd swear I was alone.

I followed the trail and noticed the further I went the more the trail seemed to be used.

I came to a clearing. In the middle was a mound so I climbed it to look around. It was a lot steeper then I thought but once I was at the top I could see in every direction clearly.

I studied the terrain to see if I missed anything. On the opposite side of where the house was there seemed to be a small village. As I watched I could see people moving about.

I thought about going to see who they were because Stella told me we were alone on the island. But it was getting late so I decided to go back the way I came.

I was almost out of the jungle when three guards found me. They asked me to accompany them back to the compound. They asked me if I saw anyone in the jungle but I lied and said no.

Later Stella asked me not to do that again, she explained it's dangerous at times as pirates sometimes land on the farside of the island.

"Pirates?" I asked knowing I just tipped my hand to her.

"So you did see more than nothing." She says.

"It looked more like a village," I said. "Since when do pirates set up a village?"

She tapped her fingers on her book, that's how I know she's hiding things from me. It's her tell in the game of poker.

I sat back in the chair knowing both of us have been hiding things from one another. She knew it too I'm sure but what should I tell her. Obviously I'm not telling her about my mom. After all, she told me not to.

"So what are we to do?" Stella asks. Her fingers are still now.

"Well I can't say for sure but it's obvious there's more going on than meets the eye." I said as I crossed my arms.

Her fingers start taping again as I watch them. She realized what I was doing and stopped quickly.

She thought for a moment then started telling me about someone she called her understudy. I guess Stella trusted this person completely. They took something from her and disappeared into the jungle with a few others from the house. The village on the other side of the island is another batch of her guards that have been searching for them ever since.

Her fingers held still as she told me but I wasn't sure if she was lying still. So I asked for her understudies name.

"Her name is Zoe." she said quickly.

"Now it's your turn!" Stella says.

"What do you want to know?" I ask. Hoping she doesn't know about my mom.

"You're considering SRS surgery. Is this something you're willing to do for Tony?"

Caught off guard I stumble for an answer. "I ah, don't know yet." feeling more confident now I say, "if I do go through with it, it will be for me. Not anyone else. Why do you ask?

She tapped the book twice and stopped as she saw me watching. "Just curious." she says smiling.

The next few days I didn't say much to anyone. I could tell Amy was bothered the most so I decided to talk to her.

I found her in the garden reading a book. I sat beside her quietly for a while. She asked me, "What's on your mind, beautiful."

She always knows how to get me to feel better. There's just something about how she compliments me, I know she means it, and she's not just saying it.

Smiling now I ask her, "Do you trust Stella, I mean really trust her?"

She looked serious all of a sudden. "Why would you ask me that?" she says.

"Come for a walk with me, I want to show you something." I said as I got up.

We managed to get out of the compound without being seen and I took her to the mound top.

She obviously saw the village as she started down the mound. I told her what Stella told me about the village so she stopped for a moment then said, "come on. Let's go see for ourselves."

The trail did not seem to be well used going back into the jungle.

Matter a fact at one point it completely disappeared. So we turned back the way we came.

We were almost back to the mound when Amy stopped dead in her tracks. She stopped in mid sentence as she was telling me something. If I wasn't watching I probably would have walked right into her.

She listened to the faint noises in the jungle, then grabbing my hand she ran off the trail into the thick underbrush.

She covered my mouth as I was about to say something. A moment later four guards walked by none the wiser to us. We waited for a few minutes to make sure they were gone then got up to resume our trip back to the compound.

We decided not to climb the mound this time, we went around it instead.

There wasn't really a trail to follow but we managed. We were about halfway around when we stopped again. This time we saw a hut of some kind hidden in the jungle. We slowly approached it. Someone had been there very recently. I opened the door that was basically a giant leaf to see three kids sitting quietly. We went in and as soon as we did. We were tackled from behind. They kept me from seeing anything by holding my head to the ground.

I could hear Amy struggling but other than that it was quiet. My hands and ankles were tied together and a gag was tied in place around my mouth.

Then they got off us. I rolled over to see three women caring for the kids.

Amy tried to say something to one of the women. She looked at Amy. She looked like maybe she knew Amy but turned to the other ladies. They whispered between themselves for a bit then they left with the kids.

It was dark when one woman came back. She untied Amy and they hugged. I could see Amy was happy to see her. Amy untied me and introduced me to Zoe.

They were childhood friends years ago. She was told Amy, Ann and all the rest were killed trying to get Tony and I away from here.

She was close to Amy's age but a bit skinnier. We talked for a while quietly.

Zoe told us the Toolo had spies inside the compound and she suspected Stela was collaborating with them but couldn't figure out why. There was something about the way she said this that made me think something was wrong.

So Zoe and five others escape into the jungle. A few guards know where they are and fathered the kids we saw earlier.

Zoe handed Amy an old scroll. She opened it and read it. Her eyes got so big I thought they'd fall out. She rolled it back up and asked if it was true.

Zoe said yes. I'm his mother.

Amy and Zoe hugged each other again.

We were told who the guards that were friendly were but asked not to say anything to them for their safety.

We were led to an underground tunnel system. Zoe told us they discovered the tunnels while on the run.

Zoe showed us to an exit that would put us near the garden by the little pond Tony and I go to sometimes. Zoe and Amy kissed which surprised me kind of. I know Amy was into girls but Zoe didn't seem to be the type.

Anyway we climbed out of the hole and disguised the entrance again.

We sat by the pond making sure to talk loud enough the guards would discover us.

Of course we were escorted back to be questioned by Stella.

We told her we got lost in the dark but that I remembered the pond so we sat there waiting for the guards to find us. She seemed to believe us and asked the maids to prepare something for us to eat as it was well past midnight.

Once I got back in our room, I saw Tony asleep in the armchair. All he had on was a pair of boxer shorts. I sure hope he was dreaming of me because he had an enormous hard on.

I made my way past him quietly and took a shower. The warm water eased my aches and pains away. I was caressing my breasts and realized how much they had grown now. I was much more than a mouthful I thought to myself. No wonder my bras fit so tight now.

Playing with my breasts always gets me hot and bothered but I didn't want to wake Tony up so I got a toy from my trunk and returned to the shower. I stuck the suction cup to the tile wall and lubed it up. It wasn't as big as Tony but it would have to do I thought to myself.

I backed up to it until I felt the cool hard pliable toy touch my ass, then pushed my ass back. It slid into me easily. I moved back and forth for a while pleasuring myself but it just didn't feel right.

It wasn't my love Tony. I felt like I was cheating on him even if it was a toy.

I pulled it off the wall and through it towards the open bathroom door. I sat under the waterfall and cried.

My emotions were all over the place. I wanted Tony but he's sleeping, even if he wasn't he sounds like he doesn't want me to go through with the surgery. I could give him my pussy and not feel ashamed of my disgusting tiny clitty now.

"Hay baby, are you okay?" I suddenly hear Amy say.

I stood up and ran to her. We hugged as I cried into her robe.

"It's okay baby. I know what you're feeling sweetheart." she said as she held me.

We separated as she says, "my god girl. Look at you. You're so beautiful." her eyes rolled over my bare flesh.

I felt so loved at that very moment. My thoughts went to Amy's body. She smiles saying, "it doesn't count as cheating if you're with a girl you know."

I step closer to her and open her silk robe.

She tosses it towards the padded bench along the wall.

We kissed for the first time in what seems like forever. She pushes me back under the waterfall, our hands explore each other, my hands hold and squeeze her breasts. Her hands play with my soft penis. I break our kiss to suck her nipples.

She sighs into the air as her head falls back looking up. I suck on each nipple for a bit then kiss my way down her flat stomach.

She put her foot up on the bench in the shower and my mouth landed right on the hot pussy mound. I slid down a bit more and licked her pussy lips as I pushed two fingers into her hot pussy.

She's already wet. I lick at her sweet hole for a while as she pulls my face into her harder.

I slow down because I can feel she's about to cum. I pull my fingers out and suck them off. She's so sweet and tasty.

She stands me up and kisses me. We share her sweet juices. Then she looks me in the eye and says let's go to bed, beautiful girl.

I closed the door to the other bedroom. Amy was already in the other bed. She was holding the dildo I tossed out of the shower. I turned the lights off and jumped into bed with Amy.

Her hands went straight to my useless penis. She tried to get it up but it was useless. The hormones killed any hope of it ever being useful anymore.

She still tried everything she could. She even sucked it for a while.

Not that I didn't appreciate her trying but I knew even if it did get hard, it wouldn't last.

Amy finally gave up. I could feel her disappointment. She was just as horny as I was. She grabbed the dildo saying it was better than nothing.

"It doesn't feel right, I mean it's not Tony. It's not even close to as big."

She held it up looking at it then back at me. "Not even close, Lisa? This thing is at least seven inches long and pretty thick."

I smile, blush a bit and shake my head. "Not even close. Tony's at least eleven inches and much thicker at the base."

Amy's eyes bulge. "My god girl, no wonder you don't want to share. You found a god!"

I just smile. "I hope to be his queen one day, Amy. That's why I'm thinking about getting the surgery done."

"That's a big step baby. Only you can make that decision. But if you do want to go through with it, I will support you 100%. Just make sure if you're gonna do it, you do it for you and you only. You never know what can happen with a man." Amy explained sincerely.

12