How I went from a Slut to a CEO Pt. 01

Story Info
Betrayal as wife has other men's kids.
1.3k words
3.46
2.8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
152 Followers

How I went from a slut to a CEO. PART 1.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

In every instance nobody fucking or getting fucked is younger than eighteen.

We met at a party, he came towards the end of the night, I was already wobbly legged, I was twenty two and I still had my engagement ring, but well when you're the town pump, dicks come first. I'm Bella Bjornstad, most people call me Bella B. I had dark auburn hair, but that night I was platinum blonde. I have a thirty nine F-cup titties, bitches and a toned but slightly fat ass.

I looked like a cross between Marilyn Monroe and Raquell Welch.

He didn't know but Teddy Sigurdson was a gorgeous red headed hunk with huge shoulders, great wheels and his ass, my God, I can't count the times I tongue fucked his rosebud. It took him a while, but he got to where he loved ass play. He was six foot one inch and very strong. He walked in and I caught his eye and cupped my girls to reel him into my boat and it worked.

I told him I was on the rag and it looked plausible because I was wearing a maxi pad. It caught the pint of cum deposited earlier in the day. Mom was in Walla Walla buying wine for her women's book club. They got lit and read lesbian poetry.

Teddy had a nice fat dick, maybe six inches hard but it was so fat He made me cum every time and then he'd eat me out for a couple more orgasms, nobody talks about cream pies in those days. I guess he thought that was how cunts tasted. As Paul Simon used to sing, "Who am I to blow against the wind.

That night when we met, first he wanted to fuck me then bang me. I had an extra-large tampon in soak up most of the loads coochie. I slept with daddy the night before and he had a big bent dick and we'd been lovers since I was eighteen.

Nine inches soft and the base stretched my mouth, the first time I tried I split the corner of my lip. That first week we fucked so much, it was like I was his bride (I wished), he planted that huge dick in my womb close to one hundred times that first month and despite the pill I was carrying his child.

He got me a job with one of his buddies in Spokane and I had a beautiful daughter. His buddy and wife adopted Robin, we made up this crap about me being their surrogate. Teddy was unaware of this.

Anyway that first night, there was daddy and a couple of guys that work out at my gym, called Bella's Physical Training.

So Teddy made love to my titties and rubbed everything between legs.

Teddy asked me to marry him and I agreed. I had fallen deeply in love with him. He was sweet and funny, kind and he had a tongue like the porn star Alicia Lopez. He had a really wide dick prolly six inches long, but he fucked me like a porn star and it would hit both my clit and g-spot.

I was pregnant with a girl. I was pretty sure it was my client's very long pink dick, that was inside of me eight times to one. Good news is that they were both red head, tall and good looking.

When you read stories of cheating wives, or loving wives, it has the bitch wife wanting to embarrass her husband and turn him to a willing cuckhold him and hurt him publicly.

I loved Teddy and still do and would never hurt him. As a CEO as part of expanding the business I'd made deals and had to give my coochie to investors.

Sometimes two weeks in a sex resort in the Philippines or Dominican Republic with husbands, boyfriends and their wives or girlfriends.

We always would connect our love and brief times together oh so special to both of us. There was lots of cuddling and movies and simple dinners made by Teddy. The sex if it happened was mostly missionary, once in a blue moon, doggie style. I'm not sure when oral sex stopped, I couldn't put my finger on it.

It was important for me to feel cum exploding in me. It made me orgasm almost every time. I could not go without it.

None of my kids are Teddy's. Early on all of my important assets and agreements were inside of a trust and in the event of my death, they were taken care of and no part of the inheritance would be touched by paternity and my kids. They were my kids.

My business really took off, the Bella's Physical Training morphed into Bella's Women's Training. We expanded all over the I-5 corridor south to the Bay area and east on the I-90 corridor through Chicago to Boston.

We needed capital and I carefully added investors, who thought that tying us in a family sense was as important as legality and thus my two youngest children.

I think that the biggest change was when Bella's Women's Training, with huge PR and targeted changed to Bella's For Women only. They were massage parlors for women only wanting massages by women. Eighty percent of our masseuses were queer when they started and all of them were after ninety days. Our sites in Dubai were openly lesbian whore houses.

It was hard to calculate my net worth, but in 2019 it was somewhere north of a billion dollars. When COVID hit in the last part of 2019, I was in my villa in Lisbon, Portugal. Business was humming along, total cash machine.

The father of Teddy's and my two youngest kids, Eduardo, had been living together in Lisbon off and on since 2016. He was from a good Italian family in Chicago and he was happily married to Sophia with six kids, she understood that he had needs and couldn't be with a whore for goodness sake.

This was not like with Teddy. I was submissive to Eduardo, whereas Teddy and I were old married people in different orbits. I didn't really know what Teddy's business that he ran was about except it was some government thing with the Navy.

Eduardo and I sheltered in place in my Villa.

Actually, I loved it and the most amazing thing happened Eduardo and I were going to be parents again. I was forty one and there were going to be twins. In another bit of news, I read in the online Wall Street Journal that Teddy had sold his business in a stock swap. T

Teddy's company was bought by Lockheed. He was now a multibillionaire. Just like mine it was in a trust, but my kids were not part of that.

It had been months since we talked or zoomed. I looked up his facebook page and his about page and it said single and recently divorced.

I immediately called my Seattle Attorney Fred Feinberg and apprised him of this development. He said," I am aware of it. It was all legal."

"What were the grounds, "I asked.

"Abandonment and infidelity."

I said, "How could that be?"

"When did you and Teddy last see each other?

I was quiet, then, "Stockholm, 2015."

"Two years qualifies for abandonment."

"None of your kids are his, you have a mystery daughter in Spokane, not really a mystery as it appears she's both your daughter and your sister. Nobody knows who the father of your first child but the next two are a Chicago gangster.

"He hired a private investigator to track you down and it helped that People Magazine saw you hand in hand in Lisbon with Bella's For Women Only. The tag line said "Looks like that man got some of Bella. You were wearing a sky blue wife beater with your baby bump out loud and proud."

"He told your daughters that he's not the bio-dad and they were heart broken."

"Where is he?"

"That's just it, "He sold the Poulsbo place, he's not a direct property owner. I just don't know."

End of How I went from a slut to a CEO, Part one.

Part two Bella needs cash and soon.

Catcher78
Catcher78
152 Followers