How is Your New Bride Working Out?

Story Info
Is it still revenge if they don't know that you did it?
809 words
4.06
102.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers

The 750 Project; after ==== there are 750 words, the minimum allowed for a story, and the maximum for this challenge.

Please read my profile for my stance on feedback. Feel free to email suggestions or start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Bill Berry, Michael Stipe, Peter Buck, Michael Mills: "'Cause everybody cries, and everybody hurts, sometimes."

====

My name is Gabriella Estafado. I'm a successful obstetrician-gynecologist and recently divorced. My ex, Mason Smidollato, traded me in for a trophy bride. He's your typical balding paunch bellied good ole boy. Definitely one of those with little tolerance for minorities. I'm race blind. It doesn't matter to me. In retrospect, I wonder how I tolerated Mason.

No need to guess, I'm a very bitter woman. Mason and I met after I had established my own practice. With all of my accolades and licenses in my maiden name, I retained my name when we married. Mason was, and continues to be, a successful real estate developer.

Last spring I answered our house door, on a Sunday, and was served with divorce papers. Not a word had been mentioned about his unhappiness with our marriage.

When I confronted Mason his casual attitude really got to me "Oh, I see you got your papers. We can share the house until it sells. If you want it, I'll sell you my half."

"That's it? You blindside me and offer no explanation?"

"Well dear, a divorce means a married couple is seeking to become single people. I'm sure you've heard of them before."

"Fuck you asshole. Put the house up for sale. I want nothing to remind me of you."

Only later did I get to meet the bimbo he had on the hook. This young blond, with boobs so big that she waddled when she walked, had replaced me. Good for him.

Assets were split, the house was sold, and in about four months, I was on the market again. I'm not very interested in starting a new relationship at this point.

I love my job. I mostly work with women, but if a couple is having trouble conceiving, I work with the husband too.

This morning it was an Asian couple, the Sakamotos, with that issue. As is normal, my staff had the man provide a semen sample. A quick view, under a microscope, told me the problem wasn't with the man. Blood draws from both were sent off to the lab to see if any of the easiest to detect problems were the cause.

My next patient, Kimmie, was new to me. A twenty two year old beauty, about as blond and redneck as they come. Smart as a sack of flour, but big boobs. She could count to twenty, given enough chances. She seemed sweet enough. I was surprised she didn't recognize me, as I certainly recognized her.

Pregnancy tests showed her still without child. I ordered the standard blood work. Kimmie indicated that she was entering her fertile time and hoping to start a family, as soon as her husband came home from his latest business trip. I did one more thing for her. After a thorough cleansing, I inserted a little fluid to help her out.

Two months later Kimmie was back. She had missed her period and was overjoyed. I confirmed her drug store test results. She is pregnant.

"No oral. No anal. And a condom is a must."

"But he loves to..."

"NO! None of that. Do you want the baby to have three eyes?"

"NO!"

Giving her the standard handout, about dos and don'ts, the staff scheduled Kimmie for monthly check-ups. I let her know we also provide adoption services. I had the staff read the handout to her. Just saying.

The Sakamotos were back. She had a blood disorder and drugs seemed to have cured her problem. They are expecting and thrilled.

The months rolled by and both expectant mothers flourished.

When Kimmie went into labor, I let my associate handle the hospital duties. There was an ugly fight, when Kimmie's little boy looked very Asian.

Did I fail to mention that Kimmie is my ex's trophy bride?

Yeah, that little something to help Kimmie with her pregnancy, was a squirt from the semen sample that Mr. Sakamoto had given.

Kimmie told Mason that it had to be some kind of Immaculate Conception. She was at a loss to explain how it could have happened. Something about her being white, and wouldn't she need an adaptor or something to even have sex with an Asian? Well okay.

Not surprisingly, Mason divorced her. Neither Kimmie nor Mason wanted the little boy, so I adopted him. I was always too busy to have a child. Now, Gavin is the reason I live. Fortunately stupidity isn't a genetic trait. Being a mother has made my life complete.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers