How It All Started

Story Info
Middle aged couple explores femdom.
4.4k words
4.65
20.5k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gerhed
gerhed
67 Followers

Russ and Renee have been married for 15 years, enjoying a normal and vanilla sexlife. Russ had encouraged Renee on a few occasions to read about femdom, or watch facesitting videos of dominant women smothering and abusing male submissives, but she hadn't really been interested. She was pretty satisfied with how things were. Russ never let her end a session of sex without an orgasm from oral ministrations if she hadn't gotten off on his dick. She knew he would eagerly do whatever she wanted in the bedroom, but she never really equated that to Russ being a submissive, just that he's an attentive lover, always eager to please.

But this time was different. Russ wasn't lightly flirting with femdom by rubbing her feet, or asking if she would let him lick her ass. No, this time he had gotten down on his knees in front of her and openly professed in detail, how obsessed he was with the way she smells, and how those smells drive him crazy. Her feet, her ass, her pussy, all of her, and not straight out of the shower, but slightly sweaty and pungent. How he fantasized about her sitting on his face and grinding out an orgasm by fucking his face, or forcing him to worship and tongue fuck her asshole. He just laid it all out and hoped for the best. He wasn't disappointed.

She could see that this wasn't just a desire for Russ, but a need. He needed this like he needed food and water. She just didn't know how to give that to him. The whole thing kinda overwhelmed her. She was scared she wouldn't do something right, or she would say something and it would come off sounding stupid, so she told him as much.

He assured her that she couldn't do anything wrong, no matter what it was, and saying sorry is something she'd never have to do again in the bedroom. He told her he would show her everything she needed to understand what he wanted from her. He sent her links to erotic femdom stories and videos, only this time, she read them and watched the videos, and this is where the adventure begins.

POP! The riding crop sang out as it struck his ass. She looked so unsure of herself. The expression on her face was clearly begging him for approval. It was the first time she had ever struck him, and it felt awkward, even though he had begged her to do it to him. She has a long way to go to simply accept the power he offers her, let alone relish it. He chuckled, she smiled a little.

"It just sounds bad." He said "It barely even stings. Go harder"

"Hey, it's my first time. I'll work up to harder." She said as she struck him again, slightly harder.

He chuckled again, "Ok my Goddess. I am but a humble servant here to amuse and pleasure his Queen." He gave her a broad grin. He was still in charge in the bedroom and they both knew it. He may be the one under the whip, but that was his doing, his instructions, his desires. She was just dancing along to his song at the moment, but with a little time and effort, he was hoping to change that dynamic.

She struck her hand and then her leg with the crop. "Oh, it really isn't that bad at all. It just makes a lot of noise. That's why I see these in the porn videos all the time." She held the crop out to him. "Here, you hit me with it." She handed him the whip and got on all fours on the bed with her ass to him. Taking a dominant role to try to show her how he wanted her to behave, he began giving commands.

"Turn." He said firmly, she turned with her head to his right. "No, the other way" he smiles "I want your ass on my right. I don't move for you, I have the whip. Now turn so it's easy for me to whip your ass." She giggled and turned around to give him easy access to her bare ass as she arched her back and prepared herself for the crop. He lightly rubbed her body with the crop. Dancing ever so gently across her bare nipples, her back, ass and legs.

"Are you gonna let me see what it feels like?" She asked somewhat impatiently. "Silence, slave!" He giggled, unable to complete the line without laughing a little. POP! He brought the crop down against her bare ass.

"Oh!" She giggled. "Did that feel like you swung hard enough to hurt me?" She asked.

"Yeah, did it? It felt hard." He said.

"Not really." She replied as she got off the bed and reached for the crop. He handed her the short whip and crawled back onto the bed.

"Come sit on my face, but put your dirty panties back on first. I like the way they smell." She smiled and walked over to her clothes and put her panties back on before hopping onto the bed and crawling over to him. She leaned down over him and they kissed as she caressed his face with just the tips of her fingers before throwing a leg over his torso and straddling him. "No, not like this." He said looking up at her. "Turn around and face my feet." She turned, resuming her position straddling his chest facing his feet. She turned and looked over her shoulder at him. "Let's see how hard you can grind on me with your ass." He said, looking very excited.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you. This isn't fantasy, this is real, and I could really break your nose." She retorted.

"No you won't. I'm a lot tougher than you think." He replied.

"Bullshit. Those people on the videos are using some tricks or something." She said.

"Alright, then let's play a game. You grind your ass on my face and TRY to make me give up from the grinding, smothering doesn't count." He said. She thought for a moment, obviously unsure about the whole thing. "You're not gonna hurt me." He reassured her.

"Ok, I'll try." She finally relented. She slowly settled her ass down on his face. She had sat on his face before, but always very gently, which meant supporting her own weight at all times, which distracted from the enjoyment of his oral ministrations. It was very different this time though. Still unsure, she let a little more weight settle onto his face. He reached up, grabbed her hips, and pulled her hard down onto his face. His face sank deep into her panty covered ass. Her asshole grinding directly into his nose. She gasped slightly and pulled back up as he released his grip.

"Renee. SIT. ON. MY. FACE. Make me say uncle. I dare you to try to break my nose with your asshole" he chuckled.

"Fine, your funeral. What happens if I decide I like this and you decide you don't?" She asked. He openly laughed.

"Sit on my face my Goddess. Make me quit." She sat down hard this time. Still not all of her weight, but she found his nose with her asshole and started grinding on it. She wiggled side to side to make sure she really had a hold of him and then started to push back against him thinking this would cause enough pain to make him give up. She ground on him for a few seconds and then sat up again.

"Doesn't that hurt?" She queried.

"I wouldn't say it hurt. Uncomfortable maybe, but I'm really loving this. Was that as hard as you could grind? All your weight?" He asked, knowing she could be even harder.

"No, I can go harder." She replied.

"If you plan to win this, you're gonna have to try harder." He chuckled. In his mind he was winning no matter what happened now. She was sitting on his face and grinding on him, which is exactly what he had wanted. The dirty panties were just the icing on the cake. She smelled like heaven to him. Even if she made him quit, he still wins in his mind. He smiled at the thought as her ass came back down with renewed vigor. She was determined to win this time and thought for sure it would be an easy victory if she got serious about it. She quickly found his nose with her asshole. She slid forward just enough that her anus was over his mouth, then rocking her hips backwards, her anus came back in contact with his nose, pushing it up towards his brow. Then she began to apply weight. She slowly let her weight settle onto his face, wiggling slightly to make it more painful as she mercilessly ground his nose into her asshole.

He was loving this. This was the kind of thing he fantasized about for most of his life. Being abused by the object of his desire, her ass. It was painful the way she was grinding him, but it was such a good pain, and his cock throbbed harder than it had since he was twenty. He arched his back a little, almost involuntarily, as if his cock simply demanded it. She put a hand on his chest and adjusted her legs like she had seen the dominatrices in the videos he had shown her.

"Down boy" she chastised, and he complied. He was getting desperate for air, so he patted her ass and she raised up so he could breathe. "Are you quitting?" She asked.

"Not even a little." He replied, catching his breath. When he was ready he pushed his face back into her ass and she sat back down. Surely she could make him give, she thought to herself. She found his nose, bent it back with her anus and sat down with everything she had this time. Wiggling and grinding his nose into her asshole with every ounce she could put to the task. She ground her anus from his mouth to his brow as hard as she could and he seemed to actually enjoy it, not whimper in pain. She realized she wasn't going to win at all, and was instead just giving him what he had asked for from her to begin with. She abruptly sat up, "You're loving this aren't you." She demanded to know.

"Yeah, look at my dick." He said as he wiggled and humped his hips, his cock bouncing around with his gyrations. "I told you I was tougher than you thought. I really do love this. It would only be better if you were doing it for your entertainment and pleasure at my expense instead of just testing boundaries. Mindset and attitude are a big part of this for me. It's just as important to me as the act itself. I want you to want to hurt me while you enjoy pleasure. I want you to hurt me just to amuse you. GOD, MY COCK IS SO HARD IT FEELS LIKE IT COULD POP!"

He yelled into her ass. She reached forward and grasped his dick, his back arched again and he took in a sharp breath. She squeezed his cock and it throbbed in her hand. She would have sworn she could feel his heartbeat in it as she held it in her hand.

"Are you sure you want me to hurt you though?" She asked, still having some serious reservations about the whole thing. "I like sitting on your face, but it's gonna take me some time to get used to you suffering while I enjoy your mouth and tongue." She said as she lightened her grip on his cock and started to slowly stroke the shaft. He moaned in pleasure at her touch.

"I think you can do it." He whispered as he thrust his hips in her grip.

She swung her leg over him and laid on her side next to him with her feet towards his head so she could easily reach his cock. She continued to fondle him as he writhed beneath her touch.

"You're being too nice to me." He chided her. She smiled.

"Slaves don't tell their Master how to behave." She sat up and lightly slapped him on the cheek. He just grinned and bit his lip. She then hopped on him facing him and slid his rigid shaft into her wet pussy. All the face grinding and seeing his cock get so hard had made her pussy so wet, she found herself unable to not ride his dick. She wiggled herself down the length of his cock until it was completely engulfed within her.

He lay beneath her bouncering her with his hips as he thrust up into her. She placed a hand behind her and grasped his balls, "Stop. Don't move." He immediately became very still and she found herself enjoying the look of anguish on his face. She released his balls and began slowly sliding herself up and down his dick, grinding a little at the bottom and making several short thrusts at the top to rub just the head of is cock on her g spot before returning to the bottom.

She leaned forward to kiss him, but remembered he had just had his face in her ass, so she decided against that and just kissed on his neck instead. He grabbed her in a tight hug, holding her ass in one hand with the other on the back of her neck, he hunched his back slightly, and holding her tightly in place he started fucking her from underneath fast and hard. She made an almost barking sound in unison with his cock bottoming out in her pussy until he thrust hard into her and held it as he burst within her. She gripped him and erupted herself as she felt him convulse and spray his seed inside her. They ground their genitals together for a long moment before relaxing into each other's arms.

"Are you sure you want me to start doing these things to you? I mean, you really want this, right?" She asked. As she rolled off him, crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom of their master suite.

"Like nothing I've ever wanted before." He reassured her as he followed her to the toilet.

"I'll try, but this is gonna take me some time. I know you've been trying to get me to do this for years, but I'm just afraid of fucking this up. I'm gonna say something trying to be sexy, it's gonna be stupid, and it's going to kill the moment." She finished cleaning herself up on the bidet, stood up and as she passed him on her way back to the bedroom she paused, looked down at his cock, grabbed it and carried on with him in tow, giggling.

"See, you're getting the hang of it already." He continued to snicker as she pulled him along to the bed.

"Back on the bed." She demanded firmly.

He scampered back onto the bed and flopped onto his back as she crawled onto the bed and began to cuddle up next to him. She nestled into his right side and laid her head on his right chest, her hand gently upon his left chest and her leg over his, he pulled her even tighter with his right arm.

"You wanna watch TV, or go to bed?" He asked.

"I don't know. TV I guess, I'm not really that tired yet." She replied.

"Well, you wanna try something else?" He asked.

"I don't really want to get up on you again yet." She complained.

"You don't have to. You can lay right there and do this." He giggled mischievously. "Just grab my balls, be sure to get them both." He reached for his balls as she fumbled with them to get a hold of them both. After some fiddling, she had a loose grip on both balls. "Now squeeze them slowly." He said.

She began slowly applying pressure with her hand. Just as he began sucking in air between clenched teeth as the discomfort increased, one of his balls popped through her fingers,escaping her grip. He reached for his groin and yelped in obvious pain.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry. Oh my God! Shit!" She almost yelled in obvious emotional distress.

"No, no. It's ok, it's ok. It hurt but I'm ok, and stop saying sorry. You should never say your sorry in bed." He tried to reassure her.

"Russ, this makes me so uncomfortable." She said as she sat up.

"Really. I bet you'll get over that in the near future. Keep in mind that I want this." He said as he partially sat up on his elbows.

"I know you want this, but it still makes me uncomfortable." She complained, turning to face him, resting her weight on her left arm and resting her right hand on his chest. "I love you, and I want to make you feel good, not torture you."

"Renee, look at my cock. This is torture, but not that kind of torture" He giggled as he proudly sported a returning boner. "That's what this does to me" he said as he grasped his sack tightly, forcing his balls to stick out and tighten the skin. "Take them again, please." He begged.

"Whoa, I've never seen you bounce back like that after you get off." She exclaimed as she stroked his now erect cock. "I didn't think a man your age could."

"Please abuse me. Just grab them like I just did so they can't slip through your fingers." He pleaded.

She got into a kneeling position next to him.

"Stop." He nearly demanded. "Sit on me and get comfortable. You should always be comfortable." He chided her.

She smiled down at him. "I can't believe you like this so much." She kinda giggled. "I have to admit, you getting hard again that quickly after getting off does relieve some of my doubts about this. I'm a lot less uncomfortable doing this if it makes your dick hard." She swung her leg over his torso and settled her weight on his chest. She reached down and gently gathered both his balls in the fingers of her right hand and pulled up slightly, stretching his sack. With her left hand she grasped the skin that was stretched between the balls in her fingers and his groin. She closed her index, middle finger, and thumb in a tight circle, his balls were forced into a tight sack of skin protruding from the top of the circle made by her fingers and thumb, and leaving her right hand free.

"Oh shit, look at that. Doesn't that hurt?" She gasped as she marveled at her work and lightly dragged her fingertips over the taught skin holding his balls.

"Yeah, it hurts a little, but it hurts so good." He groaned.

She was reassured more by the throbbing of his cock than by his words. She was in awe of how her abuse seemed to so easily arouse him. "Can you cum again?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I doubt it, but that shouldn't stop you from fucking with me for fun." He giggled mischievously.

She stroked his cock with her right hand as she held his balls with her left. She released his cock and grasped his exposed balls with her right hand and began squeezing. She bit her lower lips and smiled as she slowly began pulling up on his balls as she squeezed with her other hand, forcing him to raise his hips off the bed.

"AH, fuck, fuck!" He yelled through gritted teeth.

"Your cock says you like this!" She laughed and held him, not changing her grip or position. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked in her poutiest voice.

"I don't know. Mmmm. It, I, yes, stop!" He stammered.

She looked at how hard his cock was and decided to test herself a little. She paused a moment, then pulled up ever so slightly more. "Beg!" She demanded firmly.

He was a little shocked. He really hadn't expected her to refuse his request to ease up. He started to panic ever so slightly, realizing they didn't have a safe word. "Please, please Renee." He whimpered through gritted teeth.

"Please Renee? Is that what you call your Goddess? Isn't Goddess what you called me before?" She asked teasingly as she pulled yet harder on his balls

"Please Goddess." He begged, his voice shaking

She released him and he fell to the bed and writhed around a bit under her. That's when he noticed how wet she was.

"And you're sure you like this? You didn't sound like you liked it but your cock is still hard." She observed as she put her hands on his hips and and raised herself up off his chest and onto her knees. She then moved the position of her knees back towards his head enough that when she resumed her seating position, her ass was directly over his face. She just hovered there, waiting for a response. She knew he was thinking. Was he going to say no? Had she just gone too far? She started to second guess herself when he spoke.

"I think so. I really did get scared there for a second. I really was having doubts there, and my balls do hurt a little, but oh my God, my cock is so hard it hurts. I might even be able to cum again." He panted the words into her ass.

She sat lightly down on his face and maneuvered herself until her clit was on his mouth and his nose was buried deeply in her pussy. "Lick me." She firmly demanded, thinking to herself how much she did like this. With her hands on his chest to help bear some of her weight, she started working her pussy on his face, making sure that she didn't spend more than a few seconds each time she came down on him so that he could maintain his breathing this time. This is how sitting on his face usually had gone before they started this power play, but she was much tougher than before, and she found herself liking the power. She had completely forgotten about his cock, now lost in her own pleasure.

He tried to pace his breathing with her grinding hips, and at first it went well, but as her passion grew, the spaces between grinds became shorter and the length of the grinding became longer and more erratic, making breathing difficult, but not impossible.

gerhed
gerhed
67 Followers
12