How It Started

Story Info
April watches me give my first blowjob.
1.9k words
4.59
14.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was re-reading "The Ex Has a Proposition" and enjoying the memory. I no longer live near April and Bill so nothing has happened since then. My mind wandered back to the first time I sucked a cock, April was present that time too.

Our marriage had hit the doldrums, sex was less frequent, and less exciting. After we got into the kid raising years we had stopped inviting others to play. Finally I started feeling her out about the idea of playing around a little. She expressed interest in our neighbor Dan. I had the hots for his wife Susan, so I encouraged her to start being "friendly" and see if he had any interest. At the same time I started spending more time chatting with Susan.

Susan was receptive, but more looking for a friend. I got the feeling their marriage was on the rocks. Unfortunately that just depressed her, and fooling around was the furthest thing from her mind.

Dan on the other hand responded to April's approach, and started hanging around our place a lot. We continued to socialize with both of them, and Susan didn't notice anything, but I could see Dan was sniffing around April a lot. I wasn't getting anything out of this, but since I had started it, I didn't feel that I should try to shut them down. Besides it was kind of exciting thinking of her making out with Dan.

Dan played part time in a band, and April started going out to see him perform. She was dressing a lot nicer, and she used the excuse that somebody had to stay home with the kids to keep me from coming along. Some nights she and Susan would dress up and go dancing at one of his gigs, leaving me with both sets of kids.

One night I asked her if she had something going with Dan, and she admitted that she did. They were seeing each other for sex whenever they could get together without Susan knowing. She told me all about their love-making, how he got her all revved up, and made love for hours. When asked she said that he was bigger than me, but downplayed that, probably for the sake of my ego.

The thought of her having sex with another man excited me. I wanted to watch, but she was uncomfortable with that idea, she said it would be too distracting having me in the room so she didn't think she would enjoy herself.

One evening she had been visiting Dan and Susan for a couple of hours while I watched the kids. When she got home we went to bed. And I started making out with her. When I tried to go down on her she resisted, but I persisted, and found that she was very wet already. In fact I was sure that mixed with her musky flavor was a distinctly sharp scent and taste that I had never detected before.

When I penetrated her I slid to her wet hole in easily, I was obviously not the first in there tonight. She admitted that Susan had gotten tired and gone to bed shortly after she arrived. She and Dan waited for Susan to settle, then spent the rest of the evening having sex until she returned home.

After this it became the pattern that when she returned home I would eat her, whether we had intercourse or not. Some nights she was absolutely dripping. Since he worked shifts, many days he was able to come over while I was at work.

If Dan left shortly before I got home April would stay in bed and wait for me to eat her when I got home. I guess April had told Dan that I knew about them. Eventually Dan left as I got home.

He just grinned and said, "She's waiting for you in the bedroom."

I hustled up and April was lying on the bed with her legs spread. In addition to the usual wet pussy, he had sprayed his last load on her crotch hair and lower belly. I couldn't believe how much was there, given that she told me it was their third time that afternoon.

I crawled between her legs and started by licking the outside of her slit, working inward until I could tease her clit, but she was for too sensitive by now for me to continue. I started nibbling at the cum in her pussy hair, slowly cleaning her crotch, then moved up until I could lap up the semen from her smooth skin. We shared a long kiss, then got dressed before the kids got home from school.

One day April mentioned that Dan really liked blow jobs. April did not do oral, it just grossed her out. When she had declined yet another request for head, Dan had asked her if she thought I might like to get it "straight from the tap" instead of just cleaning her up after they had sex.

I had never sucked a guy, but I had eaten my own cum, and for the last few months I had been cleaning Dan's from April. Still it seemed like a big step to have another guy's dick in my mouth. April really wanted to please Dan so she kept after me to give it a try.

I told her I could do it if I could stay and watch while they had sex afterward. She looked doubtful, but I promised to sit quietly and watch. She agreed to see if Dan would go along with that. It turned out he liked the idea of having sex with April while I watched. The idea of having a guy suck him off, then fucking the guy's wife while he watched was a big turn-on for him.

The following Friday April told me to be ready to perform after work. Sure enough, I had hardly gotten home from work when Dan came in.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Sure, whip it out."

"No, let's do this right."

He stood in the middle of the living room, and pointed at the floor in front of him. I knelt down and reached up to undo his belt. April sat in an easy chair to one side where she had a good view of us. I undid his pants and slid them down to his ankles then reached up and pulled his underpants down, releasing his flaccid cock. He was cut, and quite hairy.

I reached up and gently lifted his cock, then tentatively licked the tip several times. Then I took it in my mouth, with my lips carefully covering my teeth. What a weird feeling. I slid my lips down to the base of his soft cock and back to the head, then flicked my tongue across the head several times. I felt it start to stiffen, growing in length. I continued to move my head back and forth and he hardened, until all seven inches were rigid. Now I couldn't go all the way down, I gagged when it hit the back of my throat.

I grasped the base of his cock and used my hand as an extension of my mouth, stroking back and forth. I glanced to the side to see April, she had dropped her pants and had her hand between her legs, rubbing herself as she watched me suck her lover.

Dan started breathing heavier, I stroked faster, he placed his hands on my shoulders and started thrusting his hips. I tightened my lips on his cock as I felt him starting to swell, then with a grunt he shot a load into my mouth.

"Don't swallow" he commanded.

Spurt after spurt filled my mouth, a bit of cum escaped, dribbling down my chin. Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Show April what you have in your mouth."

I turned to her and she gestured for me to come closer, I knee walked over to her chair and opened my mouth.

Dan said, "Hold my cum in your mouth while you watch us."

Then Dan walked over to April and finished undressing her. They stood there kissing for quite a while. I moved to a chair off to the side. I had no choice but to remain silent, with a mouth full of Dan's semen.

He began kissing her neck as he stroked her breasts. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the sensations of her lover worshiping her body. He worked his way down, licking her nipples, caressing her breasts, leaving a trail of kisses down to the furry patch between her legs.

As he started licking and nibbling at her clit, I could feel and taste a bit of his semen, diluted by accumulating saliva, trickling down my throat.

April moaned as she became more aroused, pushing her pelvis upward in time with his licking. He crawled up, pushing her legs upward until her knees were pressed against her shoulders.

"Steve, get over here, guide me in," he commanded.

I reached between his legs from behind and spread April's cunt lips with my left hand, then gently grasped Dan's erect cock and placed the tip against her well lubricated hole. Dan pressed gently, the mushroom head of his cock disappeared into April's vagina. He began making short thrusts, penetrating ever deeper, until all seven inches of his cock were deep inside my wife.

I returned to my chair and watched as he gently stroked in and out of her. It felt like they continued necking and fucking forever, but it was probably only fifteen or twenty minutes. I couldn't take it anymore, I dropped my pants and started stroking my dick as I watched them.

When April started whimpering, occasionally moaning "Fuck me Dan," he started stroking faster. As her excitement increased, his speed increased. She howled as she came, and a moment later he stopped, pushing in as deep as he could with a grunt, and holding his cock as deep inside April as he could get it. I could see the base of his cock pulsing as he pumped spurt after spurt of semen deep into April's womb.

While they whispered and kissed gently, stroking each other, looking deeply into each other's eyes, I blew my load into my left hand, then opening my mouth and added it to Dan's semen still waiting there.

Finally Dan called me over.

"Show us what's in your mouth."

I opened my mouth and showed them the load of semen I was holding there.

After they had both confirmed that I had a mouth full of cum he said, "Swallow it."

I closed my mouth and swallowed, opening it to show them that it was all gone.

Since he had rolled toward me, I dropped my head to his crotch and licked his dick until it was clean. I looked at April and she spread her legs, I crawled up and licked her lips clean, then inserting my tongue into her vagina, tried to get some more, but there was very little, Dan had left his load deep inside.

"Did he give a good blow job?" April asked.

"Pretty good for a beginner, I bet he'll improve with practice."

"What do you think Steve? Are you going to practice and get better at giving head?"

I nodded.

"I don't want you around all the time I'm with Dan, but if you want to watch occasionally you need to suck him off any time he asks."

I nodded in agreement, then left them cuddling on our bed. I was looking forward to my next chance to suck Dan's cock.