How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married

Story Info
Prequel to Officer Jocelyn.
5.6k words
4.74
15.4k
32

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver57
oliver57
254 Followers

This story is a "prequel" to my Officer Jocelyn story, whose parents appeared briefly in her memory at the end. It tells the story about how her parents met, fell in love, and how her mother came to dominate her father. I should you that this story starts very slowly. It does not plunge right away into femdom sex. The domination unfolds slowly, hopefully naturally, but femdom sex is quite overt at the end of this part. Future chapters are planned--if i find the time and ambition--and the relationship will get consentually more sadistic and one-sided. It is set in the early 1990s, so cell phones were not common.

Gwendolyn and Henry

By the time Gwendolyn Deaveraux was nearing 30 years old, she was pretty much done with men. While she wanted to be married and she wanted to have children she had come to accept that such a life was not going to happen. Intellectually, she understood why. With modern society's standards of attractiveness, she didn't fit them.

Gwen was a large woman--tall at almost two inches over six feet and, well, not skinny. She carried around plenty of weight, more than 200 lbs, always had, but it was distributed nicely, she thought. Although her frame was large, it was feminine, even hour-glass in that her breasts and hips were larger than her waist by quite bit. In fact, her breasts were quite large, but so were her hips, her thighs, and her feet at size 11.5. Her face, while not unattractive, was hardly stunning. She was just an average "pretty."

So, men just weren't interested in her, at least not for anything more than a quick lay--something she found out, often cruelly, in college. But she had hoped that after graduation and after entering the real world where real people had to grow up and be more mature, she would eventually find someone to settle down with.

That was eight years ago. She hadn't. Physically, she was still quite, if not more, imposing. So much so that people often stared at her when she was out and not in a kindly way. She supposed it didn't help that she wasn't a sweet sugarplum, or cheery demeanor. Her personality, while not severe, was direct and no-nonsense.

At the office, she had "sharp elbows," according to the men or "acted male," according to the women. None of that helped win her a mate or make friends with people who might otherwise have set her up. She had work friends but they weren't super friendly, none were close.

Professionally, she was successful! Her bosses were pleased with her work, and she received steady promotion. Even so, she thought she she deserved even faster advancement.

So be it, she thought, not without some sadness, as she dwelled on her latest reflection of her life. While I would like to be married and have a few children, I don't need them.

That thought process went through her mind during her solo dinner at home on Friday night after work. On Saturday, she decided she would go out, even if by herself, to the book store and then to a nice meal.

When Henry saw Gwen for the first time in the book store, he could not help but stare at her. He knew he should stop--it was rude--but he couldn't help himself. He tried to make it less obvious, eventually, by shifting to repeated glances, rather than a constant stare. But that good effort was undone, as he followed Gwen from row to row in the book store.

Henry's "attention" did not go unnoticed by Gwen. She thought he was just another dumb asshole who looked at her as an usually "big fat woman" and she had no interest in being a spectacle for some jerk, who, by the way, was shorter than her at 5'9"--Gwen guessed--and very thin. This guy did not have much fat, she noticed a little enviously, but also little in the way of muscle. I have half a mind to clock him right here and now, she thought.

Instead, she just moved to another aisle of books. And another. Then another.

Now Gwen felt put out. He's following me! What am I, some sort of freak show to him?!?

By the fourth row that Henry had followed her into, she waited until no one else was in it and they were sort of in the middle, and then she suddenly walked right up to the guy stalking her.

"What's your problem asshole?" she said in a loud, but firm whisper.

"Wh, what do you mean?" Henry stuttered his reply.

"You've been staring at me, following me through this store! You think it's funny? You think I'm amusing to you because I am a freak, a big woman?!? Think again, I don't care to be mocked. I should just tell the management here that you are stalking me." Gwen made to turn around and leave. But Henry stopped her.

"No, wait, I, I, I..." --he put his hand on her arm to stop her from leaving, realizing his mistake of touching her uninvited a split second too late.

"Get your hands off me!"

Henry immediately withdrew his hand. "No, no, please don't!" He almost begged. "No, no, I don't think you are a freak at all. Why, I think you are magnificent!"

Gwen was stunned into silence by his comment. That was not something she had expected and it was not something she had ever heard someone call her, least of all a man, ever before.

The silence made Henry uncomfortable. He wasn't sure what he was going to say now. He hadn't given it any thought. He simply had admired this beautiful woman from afar and expected nothing else to happen. He never imagined he would be talking to her. He never imagined he would be berated by her for his behavior. He desperately tried to think of something more to say to break the increasingly awkward silence. Gwen did it for him.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Her swearing masked a softening of her tone, perhaps wondering or thinking she had misjudged this man.

Not unlike a dog, Henry cued in on her tone.

"Well, I, I simply mean that I think you are a beautiful and attractive woman and I apologize for staring and following you. Seeing you tonight has been the highlight of my evening. I truly meant no harm and I am so very sorry for making you uncomfortable."

Gwen eyed him carefully, her anger dissipating a fair amount. "Really?" she asked skeptically. "Fogive my skepticism," she said dryly, "but no man has ever said that to me before."

She looked at this small man--certainly small in comparison to her but not tiny--before her. He was not unattractive. Their physical differences were pronounced, but she did not care about that, not at this point in her life, but she suspected he would. Men always do.

Meanwhile, Henry visibly relaxed as he sensed her anger subside. "Yes, well, I really can't really understand that," giving a somewhat impish smile that Gwen found surprisingly endearing. He paused for awhile, unsure what if anything he should say next. Not sure if he should do or say anything more, he made to leave her presence. "I apologize again. I hope you have a good night. I enjoyed meeting you!"

As Henry and took a couple of steps away, Gwen made an impulsive, split-second decision about her personal life, something she had not done in years.

"Wait!" Henry stopped to look at her and she hesitated briefly before continuing. "After I am done here, I was planning on getting a meal in the mall. Would...would you like to join me? I think I would like your company."

Henry smiled and could not believe his good luck! "Yes! Yes, I would--but only if you agree to let me buy you dinner, to make up for my behavior earlier."

Gwen smiled back at him and agreed. "I hadn't fully decided on where I was going to eat. Do you have a preference?"

"Oh, no, I am happy to go wherever you would like. You should decide."

Gwen thought momentarily and selected the nice Italian place, just a couple minutes walk away.

Dinner went surprisingly well for both Gwen and Henry. He solicited her recommendations on the menu and followed them. They talked easily and a lot about a range of subjects, from their backgrounds, jobs, college, history, sports, and some arts. He was a school teacher. She a mid-level project manager with a big development firm.

Gwen observed that he was very deferential, never interrupted her, and managed to avoid man-splaning the entire time, something she found a little shocking. For her part, Gwen studiously avoided the subject of why Henry thought she was "magnificent." After a long dinner, for which Henry dutifully paid, it was time for them to go their separate ways. Gwen felt a bit bad about that now, because she clearly made substantially more money than he did, but she was not going to override his offer.

They walked out to the parking lot together, continuing their conversation. It must have been a bit of sight--she was in 3-inch heels and thus towered over Henry by 8 inches. When they had reached her car, she decided she wanted this to continue and finally asked, "I enjoyed the evening Henry, I am glad you joined me. I suppose what we just had would be could be called a date."

"I, I guess so, although it would have to rank as one of the more unorthodox ways for it happening."

"I agree with you there." After a bit of a pause, she continued. "I would like to see you again. Would you be interested? If so give me your number." Gwen did not offer her number. She wanted to check into this polite nice man she had just met, who claimed to be interested in her.

"I'd love to see you again, thank you!" Henry told Gwen his number as she wrote it down. Henry asked for hers in return.

"No, I don't think so. I will call you--or not--but honestly I don't know you well enough to give you my number just now." Henry looked a bit disappointed but accepted this without complaint.

"I understand. I will wait for you to call me--and I really hope that you do."

Gwen liked this. She like his deference. She liked giving him what were effectively orders. She like that he seemed to like taking her orders. Clearly if she were in any kind of relationship with Henry she would be the senior partner, or the dominant partner. After so many years on her own and doing and liking things her own way, finding a man who would also like and do things her way had great appeal for her.

Gwen waited several days before calling Henry. Her research revealed nothing concerning. He was exactly as he appeared at dinner. When she finally called, Henry sounded thrilled to be hearing from her. They agreed on dinner at another restaurant they both knew, but Gwen firmly told Henry that this time the meal would be on her.

The second date went so well, they scheduled a third for the following Saturday and Gwen offered to pick Henry up at his place then. When they parted ways at the restaurant parking lot, Gwen pulled Henry in for kiss, certain that nothing would happen between them unless she initiated. Henry was shy and deferential but he made no effort to resist her kiss. Gwen had not shied away from wearing heels again, why should she after all?

But as they drew close, she had to bend down a bit to meet Henry's lips even as he raised himself up on his toes. She wrapped her large arms around him. He couldn't escape her, not that he tried to in any way. It actually amused her. Gwen decided she did not mind the physical differences between them. On the contrary, she was liking them. She liked the feeling of security and control it was giving her. She did not feel as though Henry was--or could be--a threat to her in any way.

Over the course of the next week, Gwen thought warmly of seeing Henry again. But she knew she would have to turn the conversation toward the topic of where this began. Why did Henry find her "magnificent"? What did that even mean to him?

Gwen was glad when Saturday arrived and looked forward to seeing Henry. She arrived at his place and she did not have to get out of her car to let him know, as he was waiting for her and when he saw her car he bounded out the door. It wasn't until they had settled into a table at the restaurant she had again selected and placed their orders that she started in on her agenda.

"Henry, I think we should talk, talk about where this is going and discuss some things you have said."

"Uh, alright," he said nervously, unsure of what she was referring to.

"The first night that we met, you said I was 'magnificent.' If our relationship is going to go forward, I need to understand that--what did you mean?"

Henry swallowed, stalling for time. This was not a conversation he was expecting.

"Well, uh, I'm not sure what you mean. I, I thought you were a beautiful woman."

Gwen knew he was lying--or least not telling the complete truth. By this fourth date, she knew she had the authority in the relationship, if for no other reason than her stronger, more domineering personality as well as her physical size. She decided it was time to use it.

"No, Henry, you're either lying or you're leaving something out. I love that you think I am beautiful, but I am not a conventionally beautiful woman by society's standards. I am not... thin. And you didn't say 'beautiful.' You said 'magnificent,' which is not a word people use in everyday conversation and certainly not something one usually says to a total stranger. Do better."

Henry realized he would have to tell her more about his innermost thoughts, what made him tick, if you will.

"Okay...". He paused, trying to summon his thoughts. "Well, I am not sure how well I can explain this, then, but let me try. Ever since I was a kid, I always liked, uh, the bigger girls, the girls at school who were taller and bigger than me. I liked their strength, and confidence, and... their bossiness. On the playground, I was always happy to do what they wanted to do, to play whatever games they wanted to play, even if -- or sometimes maybe because -- they would toy with me.

"Then in high school and college, I still was enamored of the big and tall girls--women. I was erotically attracted to their size and strength. I dated a few here and there but had only one long-term relationship with one that lasted a year. She really got it and she seemed to enjoy her size and strength advantages when we were together, alone. But we didn't last because in the end she couldn't imagine that this was something she wanted for her life. We remained friends, but she ended up marrying a basketball player she had met her senior year."

Gwen listened carefully and studied Henry closely now that she finally got him to open up and explain himself. After he talked a bit more, she asked him: "So, do you consider yourself kind of... submissive toward women, or at least toward large and tall women?"

Henry did not answer for a long time. When he finally managed to speak, clearly highly nervous, he simply said: "Yes. Yes, I do." Henry hesitated talking about himself this way, because so many people he knows would not understand or find it weird, but Gwen had pushed him, so out of his respect and his growing admiration for her, he felt he should at least be honest. "In my one long-term relationship, she was quite dominant with me. Day-to-day... and in the bedroom."

Gwen replied with a slight, kindly smile. She was not naïve, she knew what this meant. She realized that someone like Henry--in fact, Henry himself--was quite appealing and he was what she wanted. He was incredibly kind and gentlemanly, always polite and not at all petulant (unlike some of her work colleagues). He deferred to her decisions all the time and at this point in her life, she liked it that and wanted things her way. She imagined she would easily rule him.

It was far too early, of course, but, still. She was starting to imagine a life with him could be like. She would run the household, they would have children, he would be the stay-at-home caregiver and she would make all the decisions. Her word would be law. And if that meant she would also be in charge in the bedroom, that was fine with her as well. He was clearly quite trainable in that department. It would be the exact reverse of many marriages in the 1950s. The more she thought about it, the more appealing it sounded.

"That's quite all right Henry. I will tell you that I, too, have become very attracted to you and, frankly, I like this about you. I was thinking I would like to take our relationship to the next level, soon."

Henry's eyes widened. He wondered if that meant what he thought it meant. Gwen asked Henry to elaborate a little on what he had said earlier, and so he did.

When dinner was over, Gwen drove him back to his place, which surprised him. That wasn't what he was expecting, but he extended a hopeful invitation. "Would...would you like to come in?"

"No, Henry. Not today. But you will come to dinner at my place next Saturday at 6:00 pm. Be on time." Gwen offered no more information. Henry, of course readily agreed. Before he exited her car, however, Gwen imposed a rather hot and heavy make-out session on Henry, with long bouts of deep French kissing, in which she probed every aspect of his mouth with her tongue; she placed one of his hands on her breast while she rubbed his crotch in return. When she sensed Henry might come right there in his pants, she stopped and they parted ways for the evening.

Gwen drove away very satisfied with the way the evening went--and what she felt inside his pants.

Even though they talked a number of times during the week, Henry could barely wait for Saturday to roll around. Finally, the day had arrived. He spent it making sure he was immaculately groomed, with a fresh haircut, and smart clothing. He was bringing flowers, a box of chocolates, and a small plant for Gwen. At exactly 6:00 pm, he pushed to doorbell to her rather impressive townhouse.

When Gwen opened the door, Henry nearly gasped at what he saw. She has primped herself as well. Her hair was tied back in tight pony-tail. She was wearing a tight low-cut black dress showing off her ample cleavage, black pumps, dark silky tights that disappeared up under her dress, which itself was just long enough to seem respectable but just short enough to betray a desire for naughtiness!

"Please come in, Henry!" Gwen smiled. Henry hesitated a moment in awe before he managed to answer.

"Th-Thank you! Gwen, you look absolutely beautiful tonight!"

Gwen beamed. "Why, thank you! You are looking quite handsome yourself!" Henry proffered his gifts, which Gwen accepted with thanks. Gwen's heels were high enough that Henry was effectively lifting his gifts to her as she towered over and dwarfed his much smaller frame. At the same time, her outfit oozed with the Amazonian sexuality, which was now unambiguously on display before him.

Dinner, which Gwen had mostly prepared but saved some for Henry to help--to start the idea of putting him to work for her--went swimmingly! They filled it with interesting conversation, considerable flirting, and a considerable amount of sexual allusion. Once they were done eating, she more or less ordered Henry that it was his job to clean up. She had cooked dinner after all. She found a somewhat frilly apron for Henry to wear, while they continued talking. She studiously avoided any promise of what was about to come.

Once cleanup was finished, she took Henry's arm and walked him to her living room. She stopped and turned to look down at him. She said nothing at first, and just stared into Henry's puppy eyes. He said nothing, mostly out of fear of saying the wrong thing.

Finally, Gwen broke the silent tension between them. "I think you should take off your clothes now."

Henry swallowed and dutifully complied. He stripped off everything, with his underwear coming last. A large, hard erection emerged from it. Gwen smirked, at least as much because she was excited to be with a man who found her sexually attractive, was excited to be taking her orders, and that his "equipment," while not particularly large, was not inconveniently small either.

After studying and surveying his body, Gwen walked over to her couch and slipped out of her dress, letting it drop to the floor. Henry couldn't believe his eyes! Her large breasts were well-supported by a low-cut black bra, her thigh-high stockings met a black garter belt. But she wore no panties! Gwen had gone the entire evening without wearing any panties! Henry's cock throbbed and bobbed in front of her. Her pussy was unshaved, and as a big woman, it looked like a massive black forest. Henry loved it! She looked like a real woman!

oliver57
oliver57
254 Followers
12