How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 03

Story Info
Gwen and Henry "Discuss" Child-Rearing, Meet the parents.
4.1k words
4.64
7.4k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver57
oliver57
253 Followers

Part III

Life planning, meeting the parents. FYI: The story is lengthening a bit so it will be more than 4 parts.

A few weeks after they got engaged, Gwen and Henry started wedding planning and started having conversations about how their life together would unfold. They already knew they both wanted to have children, two of them to be exact, which was revealed in more casual conversations from when they were dating. But how was this all to work? And, as for wedding planning, Gwen decided she would do most of that herself, as Henry either had no opinion or his opinion, frankly, did not count, since she was the ultimate decision-maker.

One weekend evening, with their love-making complete and Henry firmly in Gwen's post-coital embrace, she raised the subject of children.

"I know we've talked about having children, but we haven't talked about how it would work with us both working. Have you thought about it?"

"Um, no, not a lot. I guess I sort of assumed that you would take some time off post-pregnancy and then we would do, what? A nanny? Daycare?"

Gwen sighed slightly. An out-of-the-box thinker on so many things in their relationship, Henry was thinking very traditionally right now.

"No, I don't think so."

Henry looked at her, quizzically.

"I don't think our children should be raised by a nanny or be in daycare... No, when the time comes, you will quit your teaching job and become the stay-at-home parent. I make far, far more money than you do--enough money for you to do that. And if I get that promotion next week, as I expect and have been led to believe, then that will make it even easier." She squeezed him just a bit tighter as she set down this new law between them.

Gwen did not mean for it to sound quite like the order that it was, but she thought, let's face it, it was an order, it was always going to be an order, he was going to be taking her orders the rest of his life, from the small and mundane to the large and significant. No other arrangement was going to be acceptable to her. There was no point in pretending in such an important discussion. There can be no ambiguity going into the marriage about how the children were going to be raised.

Henry was a bit taken aback by this. He hadn't really thought about it this way. But he was still the gentlemanly, timid soul that he had always been. As he did a quick assessment in his head, he realized the irrefutable logic of what Gwen was saying.

If someone was going to stay home, it made sense that he should be the one. She did make a lot more money than he did. Paying out the equivalent of most of his salary in daycare bills did not make much sense. His educational background would make it easy and simple to help the kids with homework, to deal with schools, even being a member of the PTA would give him a unique perspective as a former teacher.

Gwen was waiting for him to respond to her proclamation. It was clear she would say nothing more until he did so. Her silence brooked no opening for disagreement.

"Um, yes, now that you say that, it makes complete sense. I guess I will be a stay-at-home dad--maybe the first the school has even seen!"

Gwen broke out into a wide smile. She hadn't expected a big argument, but she wasn't sure how Henry would take it--he is essentially sacrificing his career to hers. But that's what happens with couples. Just because it has been the women giving up or delaying their careers to build a family doesn't mean we have to do it that way, she thought. I mean, it's not like a lot of wives are spanking their husbands at night before they "rape" them, so why should raising children be any more conventional for us?

She started kissing him, deeply, and fondling his cock and balls. She wasn't interested in another round, but he was already responding to her ministrations and was happy to bring her lover off as his reward. She held his arms tight with one hand, immobilizing him so she had complete control of when and how it happened. But just as he was about to cum, she slowed her strokes down to barely a touch and a whisk and mentioned one more thing.

"One other thing," she whispered in his ear. "When we are married, we will merge our finances. And I will be the money manager of the household. I will give you what you need, but all the financial decisions will run through me."

Gwen didn't need Henry to be on the brink of cumming to agree to that, she knew, but it was sorta fun to do this way! Henry could now barely focus on what she was saying, but he knew Gwen would be the head of the household--she was just making it official. He might not have appreciated how complete and dictatorial her authority would become in future years, even in front of the children, but he still wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Yes, of course," he gasped in the agony of lust. Gwen sped back up until Henry's cock erupted all over his stomach and her thigh. She loved touching his smooth, hairless skin and crotch. Once they had moved in together, Gwen found she wanted Henry hairless below the neck, so he was required to shave often. Fortunately, he was already naturally pretty smooth, so not much needed to be done to his chest, for example, but his crotch, legs, arms, underarms--she wanted him to have a swimmer's body--something had and done in high school!

The next day, they started to think about the wedding and, God forbid, breaking the news about their future nuptials to their parents. They each loved their parents but there were reasons why they both lived 500 miles away from them. They had told their parents they were dating but hadn't given up much information. Now that would need to be done. And Gwen wanted a spring wedding. As it was already early June, that meant next April or May. And being it was June and they now lived together, Gwen gave yet another order to Henry over lunch.

"I don't want you getting a summer job. I want you here to take care of me and the house. And it's time to give up your apartment as well."

Henry usually took a summer job, as many teachers did, since they had 10 weeks off in the summer. Some coached summer sports or did academic tutoring or activities; Henry himself typically painted houses.

"You should use the summer to get the house in shape, before the wedding, before we start having children. It could use a full paint job, inside and out, as well as a number of repairs. And then there's the cooking, cleaning, and other domestic work--the most important of which will be taking care of all my personal needs." She smirked at him, and he grinned back at her. What she really had in mind was to use this summer as a trial-run for Henry as a stay-at-home husband.

"Okay, yeah. That makes sense." He was already doing most of the chores around the house, so not having to work would actually make things easier for him. But it also meant he would need to get money from Gwen, unless he dipped into his not-very-large savings. "So, if I'm not working..."

"I will give you an allowance. It will be for groceries, dry-cleaning, you know, the usual household expenses. We will set up account for you at the bank where I will deposit it and you can draw on it. For bigger things, like the painting or other repairs, you come to me with an estimate and then we take it from there."

"Okay, that should work," he replied. He realized it gave him very little control over any aspect of their money, but he also knew that's the way she wanted it.

"Oh, and I want you naked as often as possible when doing your chores at home. I love the idea of being at work and you are here, working for me naked! And I especially like the idea of coming through the door in the evening to find you naked and working for me!"

Henry grinned. They discussed the practical considerations and limitations to that, but he of course agreed.

Over the next few weeks, both Gwen and Henry made weekend trips together to see meet each other's parents. Those encounters went fine, although it was clear that both sets were not exactly sure about this. They met Gwen's first. They flew to the city where her parents lived, stayed with them, had a lovely dinner Saturday evening, everything seemed to go swimmingly. On Sunday morning--there was none of their usual weekend morning activities in her parent's guest room--Gwen asked Henry to go take a walk just so she could get a sense of what her parents were really thinking.

After he had left, Gwen asked directly. "So, what do you think of him?"

Beth, Gwen's mom, answered first. "Oh, he seems very nice and very gentlemanly."

Gwen knew her mother. This was damning with faint praise. "But...?"

"Well, dear, he said he was a school teacher? I don't know, I always imagined that you would be with a big go-getter. And he's... a lot smaller than you, than all of us..." Beth herself was 5'11" and Gwen's father, George, a big man who hadn't said anything, was 6'1". It was clear where Gwen had gotten her height.

Gwen sighed inside. More outdated, or at least traditionalist, thinking. But she also knew she could put this to rest pretty quickly. "That's all true. Henry is a school teacher and I am taller than he is..."

"Dear, you look like you are twice his size!"

Gwen winced at the insult--to either herself or to Henry, she wasn't sure which it was.

"Well, Mom that's pretty shallow of you. And it doesn't bother us in the slightest and certainly shouldn't matter to anyone else. As for his career choice, I'm happy if he's happy. I make plenty of money--I was just promoted to senior management a couple of weeks ago, so..."

"Oh, that's wonderful," her mother replied. "Why are we just hearing about this now?" Her father, too, who never talked that much, also gave Gwen a look.

"Because now is when I wanted to tell you about it! In any event, we are both very happy--I have never been so happy in my life, never have I met someone who is so good to me, good for me, and frankly worthy of me. Henry is totally devoted to me, my interests, my career, the direction I want for us in life!" Gwen's tone brooked that that was pretty much the end of the discussion.

In the silence that followed that declaration, George finally broke it and said: "If you're truly happy, than that is all that matters and we are happy for you." He arched at eyebrow at his wife that said, there's no point in continuing this, she's made her choice.

Henry returned a short time later, they all talked some more, then they had to pack and leave for the airport. Gwen relayed how it all went on the flight home but assured Henry all was well.

"It could have gone a lot worse," he said when she was done telling him about it.

"Yes, it could have." She then leaned down and whispered in a way that was both sweet and lovingly menacing in Henry's ear. "I've missed our usual weekend activities. You should expect a rough time of it when we get home tonight!" No one was looking, so she gave a firm, possessive grab to his cock and a firm nibble on his ear.

Henry grinned at her. "I can't wait!"

Two weeks later, Gwen and Henry repeated this Kabukie dance with Henry's parents. Gwen was slightly amused to find that of the six of them, her parents, his parents, and themselves, Henry was the shortest one at barely 5'9". His parents weren't as tall as her own, but they were a bit taller than Henry.

Henry's equivalent conversation with his parents when Gwen was on a walk--they had worked this strategy out ahead of time--was a bit less insulting to Gwen than her parents' remarks about him, but it had had their own issues.

Meredith was Henry's mother and his father, David.

Henry started things rolling shortly after Gwen left the house for her walk. "So, what do you think of her? She's something, isn't she?"

"She's very impressive, son," his father started, less reticent about talking than Gwen's parents.

"I think so! I think she's magnificent and can't believe she's interested in marrying me!"

And even though Gwen had been on her best behavior, Meredith detected what she thought was a bit of bossiness in her and that she was a bit domineering. Given the physical differences between them, this did concern her, but she wasn't sure how to say anything without offending her son, who was clearly in love.

"Gwen is lovely..."

Henry could hear the unspoken "but" in his mother's voice. "But...?"

"Well, she is a... big woman with a big personality. Are you, are you comfortable with that? She's a high-powered executive. I mean, she seems like someone who is going to want her way most of the time. Can you be happy with that?"

Henry smiled at his mother's attempt to be subtle but at what was really a very direct comment. "Yes, I am completely happy with that! I love that Gwen has been so successful and I am going to be happy to do whatever is necessary to keep her success going!"

"Well, then we are happy for you, dear. But just remember that if and when you both to decide to have children, it may not be so easy as she interrupts her career to raise them."

Henry smiled at that, too; he felt no need to share the rules that Gwen had given him about how that was going to work, about how he would be the stay-at-home parent and would raise the children so she could continue her career virtually uninterrupted, about how she made the rules and he obeyed, about he was her naked servant at home, and certainly NOT that he wore a collar and leash at times or about anything that they did in the bedroom! He then thought that maybe he should start calling them Gwen's Laws.

"I'm sure we will figure all that out as we go along."

Gwen returned shortly after and then they had some early lunch and packed to leave.

As Meredith and George watched them both get into a taxi, he said to his wife: "I wonder who is going to wear the pants in that relationship."

"Oh, don't be silly, George... It's very clear... She will." Meredith said that in a way that was partly admiring of Gwen but also a bit concerned because she was so clearly Henry's superior, physically and in personality. She wondered what his life will be like married to a woman who was large and in charge.

She made that comment to her husband, not realizing how fully that was already true, not imagining that her beloved son was spending most nights kneeling before his dominant fiancée, worshipping her with his mouth as she demanded, for as long as she demanded, before he was physically overwhelmed and enveloped by her much larger and stronger body. No doubt she would have neen shocked and appalled to see her son so subjugated by his fiancée.

Henry gave the same debrief to Gwen on the trip home. "When she said you will want your way all the time, it was all I could do to not laugh out loud and tell her you already get your way all the time and I love you for it!" Then he whispered in Gwen's ear: "Be extra dominant with me tonight! After this I want it to be unambiguous that you will do whatever you want with me!"

Gwen smiled down on him. "I think that can be arranged!"

As the summer wore on, Gwen took care of most of the wedding planning and made all of the decisions. The most important of which is that she decided Henry would wear a white tux and she would wear a black wedding dress. She always looked better in black and, again, while not common, it was not unheard of, either.

About half way through the summer of Henry's trial run as the stay-at-home "spouse," Gwen expectedly came home early one Friday afternoon. She was pleased to find Henry naked but hard at work cleaning. She didn't micromanage him--that would never work long-term anyway--but told him what her expectations were, and he was to do them as he saw fit. She wanted a clean house, all the time, a cooked meal, laundry dealt with, and steady progress on longer-term projects, like painting. On that particular day, she found Henry on the kitchen floor, wearing yellow rubber gloves, scrubbing, but otherwise completely in the buff.

Gwen's pussy just oozed at the sight after she had closed the door behind her.

"Oh, hi beautiful! I didn't expect you home so early!" Henry called out, as he made motions to get up to greet her.

"No, no, stay where you are. I'm not looking to interrupt. I just wanted to come home early today. Carry on."

Henry signaled his obedience by returning to his task. Gwen, meanwhile, went to take a quick shower and then put on her boots, her corset, and grabbed her long black riding crop. As she walked down the hardwood steps and hallway back to the kitchen, Henry could hear the decisive sounds coming from every step of her boots. He knew that sound well, even if he was surprised to suddenly hear it. The leather soles, the steel-tipped stilettos combined with Gwen's ample size and the decisive way she walked, were all clues to Henry.

When she stepped into the kitchen and those boots hit the tiled floor, the sound was even more ominous. She clacked the riding crop against one boot loudly, and said: "Time for an inspection!"

Henry looked up at her. He on his knees, she in her boots--made for a very long look upward. The sight made his mouth go dry. The sight also made his cock quickly lengthen and harden to a full erection, which always pleased Gwen no end. She loved, loved, loved the fact that the very sight of her made Henry sexually aroused.

Gwen walked about the kitchen, looking at the sections Henry had completed. He was in fact almost done. Looking at a permanent spot on the tile, playing her game, she said: "You missed a spot! That won't do!" She walked over to him and grabbed his hair with her left hand to draw his face to her leg, released it to caress his cheek and ear, before grabbing his hair again. Up went the crop only to come quickly down on Henry's buttocks. He yelped in surprise, not in much pain, at least not yet.

"I expect this floor to be spotless!" She said loudly and with apparent though not genuine menace and brought the crop down again and again and again on Henry's backside. It wasn't too long before his ass was reddening and she added a few stripes to his back for good measure--they suited her sense of aesthetics. After 20 blows, Henry started to groan and whimper; after more than 35, with tears in his eyes, he pleaded with Gwen.

"Please, please, have mercy on me! Please have mercy on me!" He repeated this a few more times in between another 5 blows from his gloriously dominant fiancée. As always, she loved to hear him beg for mercy that only she can grant!

"Fine!" she said, continuing her play acting. "Let's see if you are good for something else, since you can't clean worth shit." Totally untrue, Gwen knew. Henry was in fact an excellent house-keeper, something she had observed in his meticulously clean apartment.

With a fistful of his hair still in her hand, she shoved Henry's face into her now-so-wet-it-was-glistening pussy. He went to work but she helped. He lapped, licked, and probed, but she forced his face around, rubbing his nose against his clitoris, her groin being large enough to make use of the various parts of his face at the same time to bring her to an explosive orgasm. Her legs buckled a bit in the process. He was still on his knees, his rubber gloves were still on, and his knees were a bit wet from where he had been cleaning, erection still throbbing and bobbing in front of them both.

After it had subsided, she just whispered "excellent!" More to herself than to him.

"Finish this up, go take a shower, and then find me in bed! Dinner can wait!" She walked back upstairs to the bedroom, with the loud clicks of her boots on the floor echoing through the hall.

Henry followed shortly, watching Gwen lustfully as she moved toward the bed and he went into the mastersuite bathroom, took one of the fastest showers in his life, and joined his future wife in their bed.

Gwen had taken off her outfit, and was fully naked in all her feminine glory, sitting on the edge. As Henry reached the bed, with his hard erection in the lead, she grabbed it and pull him in for a deep kiss, the two lovers embracing. She then pulled him into bed onto his back and commanded him to suck her breasts, even as she periodically interrupted doing that to slap his face with them.

oliver57
oliver57
253 Followers
12