How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 05

Story Info
Gwen and Henry have a beautiful wedding!
3k words
4.62
8.5k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver57
oliver57
252 Followers

Part V

Six months Later: Wedding Day

The spring day in early April was glorious! The weather had favored them with an above average temperature and lots of sun. Both Gwen and Henry had been looking forward to it for a long time--indeed they couldn't wait! Living together over the previous summer, fall, and winter had, for the most part, gone well. There had been some issues and dynamics to sort out, but nothing they couldn't manage. They were both ready to live as dominant wife and devoted, submissive husband.

The wedding planning went well. Gwen just cut Henry out of most it, except when she occasionally needed an errand done or a separate opinion. They asked a minister--Michael--who was a friend of a friend of Gwen's to officiate. In a meeting before the big day to go over all the usual stuff for a wedding, the subject finally turned to their vows.

"The usual, traditional vows--modern traditional, I imagine?" Michael asked.

Gwen and Henry exchanged a glance. She spoke: "Not exactly. We want the modern, traditional vows as you say, but insert the word 'obey' in Henry's vows."

Michael thought he misunderstood. "Come again?"

Gwen elaborated. "You know, include the usual stuff about how we take each other, in sickness, and health, to love and to cherish, but for Henry's vows it should to say 'to love, cherish, and obey till death do us part,' etc."

Michael looked at Henry who chimed in. "That's right, it's good. This is what Gwen--we--want and yes, I am totally good with it." After a pause, he added--having cleared this with Gwen earlier: "it's a bit of an inside joke between the two of us, but not one we are interested in explaining to anyone." Gwen and Henry were fine for Michael to think that, even if it was absolutely no joke between them at all!

"Well, it is a bit unusual to use 'obey' nowadays, especially to have the husband-to-be say it... Are you concerned people will notice and say something?"

"I suppose that is a risk, but we don't intend to discuss it or talk about it. People can think what they want, but this is something we want." Henry nodded and said nothing more; there was nothing more to be said.

"Very well," Michael replied, "I guess you will be obeying," trying to make a bit of a joke about it but neither Gwen nor Henry laughed and both simply thanked him. Gwen paid his fee and they both left.

A few days later the special day arrived. Gwen was in a stunning, long black dress, with a couple inches of heels that could not be seen. Henry was in a handsome white tuxedo and white patent shoes. It all went perfectly, with Gwen's father giving her away, although the image of father and daughter, both over 6 ft tall, handing her off to Henry, who managed 5'9.5" in his shoes, was momentarily, visually awkward. But once both bride and groom turned to the minister, they lost all care in the world and waited happily for him to go through his routine.

When he got to Henry's vows, he did indeed say "...to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish and to obey, till death do us part..." Michael did his best, however, to lower his voice on the "obey."

"Did he say 'obey'?" Meredith [Henry's mother] whispered to her husband. "I think he said Henry was to 'obey'!"

"I doubt it, but if he did, we are not discussing it and I don't want you bringing it up with anyone else here!" he whispered back.

There was no further discussion of it and no one else raised it then or at the reception, either because they didn't hear it or because they didn't want to bring up such an awkward topic. Or those few who did hear it didn't know what it was supposed to mean anyway. They simply assumed it was an inside joke between the bridge and groom.

Gwen and Henry, however, both knew it was no joke.

The reception was beautiful, wonderful food, not overly large because they hadn't had a lot of people to invite. Their parents, some more distant relatives, work colleagues and friends, a few from college.

If one could have listened in on the some of the table conversation at the reception, there was some notice taken of the physical differences between the bride and groom, especially among Henry's fellow teachers. "That's a big woman," said several of the men. "I bet she wears the pants in that relationship," said several of the women.

Had Gwen or Henry heard them, they wouldn't have cared. They didn't have a care in the world today and looked ecstatically happy throughout the wedding and reception. When it was time for them to leave the reception for their hotel and honeymoon, both of them were laughing and beaming and had difficulty in letting go of each other. Henry loaded their bags into the taxi and they headed for an airport hotel for the night before flying to the Bahamas in the morning.

After they had settled in their room, the day wasn't over for the newly-minted husband and wife. The evening was still young, after the morning wedding and early afternoon reception. They both showered, Henry first, and the promise of what the wedding night meant had already produced a substantial erection on him. While he was in the shower, Gwen laid out on the bed their traditional playthings: Henry's collar and leash, and the long riding crop. When Henry emerged from the bathroom he saw she was waiting for him.

"Come here," she ordered. Henry came and stood before this Goddess he was now privileged to call his wife. Gwen put the collar on him and attached the leash. "Lie on the bed and do not move while I shower."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Gwen smiled and then went and showered as well. She did not intend to wear leather this night--although she planned to, frequently, during the honeymoon. She put on instead black fine fishnet lingerie with full openings at her groin and it was low-cut at her breasts. It had been difficult to find such an outfit in her size but find it she did and she was going to enjoy it--and she was going to enjoy seeing to Henry enjoying it.

She also brought a few other things, a special bag. Unbeknownst to Henry, Gwen had been doing some reading and research in the months leading up the wedding. She picked up and read some magazines on female domination. She loved what she had read as a natural extension of their relationship. Henry was hers now, There was no turning back, no changing minds at the last minute, the marriage that they had agreed to--one where she was the head, the one in charge, the dominant partner--had arrived.

Gwen had a vision now. A glorious vision! A vision of a matriarchal marriage in which the female--herself--made all the decisions and held all the authority. She loved Henry deeply, but that did not in any way diminish how she wanted them to express their love for each other or organize their relationship. She hoped they would be able to have children. Frankly, she hoped for daughters, so that their marriage would be example to them. Not that they would be privy to their sex life, but it would be unavoidable for them to know that she was in charge.

Conversely, if they had sons, she hoped to teach them complete respect for woman, just the kind that Henry showed always showed her. And if they turned out as submissive in the process as Henry was, she would be okay with her sons marrying dominant women, too, so long as the couples loved and respected each other accordingly.

But right now, she very much wanted to expand her dominance over Henry, to subjugate him completely, nowhere more so than in the bedroom. It was no one else's business what they--as wife and husband--did together, consensually, behind closed doors. She learned some new ideas that intrigued her and she had bought some new toys with which she planned to play with Henry.

It would start with vows--the vows that they would say to each other on the first night they are married, vows that Gwen wrote for them both, vows that in her mind were even more important than they ones they expressed in front of the world.

Gwen emerged from the shower with all her Amazonian glory covered in black fishnet. Her very large, but still firm breasts pushed the fishnet out in front of her. The sleeves were long, it covered her legs and feet, but left her hairy bush and half her buttocks completely naked and exposed.

Henry could not help but look and stare--and suck in his breath--at the sight of his beautiful wife. Gwen loved that Henry could not but help stare at her body whenever he saw it, mesmerized in love and lust--or was it lust and love?

"You're absolutely beautiful!"

"Oh, you like the outfit?" she asked, strutting her stuff playfully as if she were a runway model.

"I, I love it!"

Gwen chuckled at his enthusiasm. Henry got up to stand before his beautiful wife. She had put on heels, so that meant as it often did that he had to look way up at her to look into her large brown eyes. Gwen then spoke.

"Henry, my husband, you are the love of my life, and I am so looking forward to building a life together. I have been thinking about the many discussions about marriage we've had since we met and I have another set of vows I would like us to say to each other that, to me, are deeply meaningful and even more important than those we said earlier today."

She handed Henry a card who quickly read it, smiled, knelt down as the card instructed, and began with heartfelt sincerity:

"Gwen, I promise to love, cherish, and obey you in all matters of heart, home, and marriage; to worship you as my 'magnificent' superior; to be placed in human bondage to you; to trust you completely; to be disciplined as you see fit; to give you pleasure as you desire; to do whatever it is you desire; and to love no other for the rest of my natural life!" He handed her the leash attached to his collar.

Gwen beamed and could not help but notice that Henry's cock was as hard and as large as it has even been.

Gwen took the leash and replied with her own vows: "My beloved Henry, I promise to love and cherish you; to take care of all your earthly needs; to train you to be the best husband you can be; to discipline you if you misbehave; to place you in service to my body and all my needs; to dominate you during our every waking moment; and to love no other for the rest of my natural life!

"Now that we are truly married and one, there is one other detail to mention. Henry...I want you to change your last name to mine. I want you to be forevermore Henry Devereaux!"

Henry was not actually surprised at this. They hadn't discussed how the whole names thing would work, but he sorta expected it.

"I don't care if you continue to use your name with your parents, but otherwise for legal matters, work, school eventually, even your friends, I want us to have one family name. And it will be mine."

Henry thiught quickky and put up no objection to this. Gwen frankly expected a little pushback but was surprised to find none. "I'm happy to do it! You've made me the happiest, luckiest man on earth! I want what you want!" [It would eventually come out to his parents at their first child's christening, but by that time, there was no ambiguity that Gwen controlled their son and ran the marriage. If not actually accepting it, they knew they had to tolerate it if they wanted to see him and their grandchildren.]

Gwen let out a loud joyous laugh and embraced and kissed Henry again and again. Then she ordered: "Lie down, Henry!" Her tone was sharp, commanding, but not mean. Henry immediately rested back down.

Gwen picked up her special bag and started laying out the items in it. The included leather wrist cuffs, leather ankle cuffs, various lengths of rope, a couple of different spanking implements, some shoelaces, a gag, and a blindfold.

Henry looked wide-eyed at the accoutrements. There was nothing there that he hadn't seen in magazines or the odd movie, but he had never used them--or had someone use them on him.

Gwen proceeded to put the wrist and ankle cuffs on and then used the rope to pull the arms of his small thin body tight to the upper two corners of the bed.

"Let's start off with a little paddling, shall we?" It wasn't really a question. From a kneeling position beside Henry on the bed, she easily folded his legs up and over his torso, such that he was bent in half, but with his buttocks widely exposed. She was so much stronger than he was and she lifted him easily. She kept a firm grip on his legs, as she picked up a small black leather paddle and began spanking Henry with it, starting lightly but slowly increasing both the intensity and the speed. This went on for some time, and as Henry started to moan and then whimper with the pain, Gwen felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She could hardly imagine foreplay that she enjoyed more than this--other than having his face pressed into her crotch.

As his buttocks started to turn darker shades of red, it was getting too much for Henry and he began the pleading and the begging she loved so much!

"Please, please, Gwen, please have mercy on me! Please stop! Mercy! It hurts!"

SMACK--SMACK--SMACK--SMACK--SMACK! Gwen ended it. Painful as it appeared to be--and was--Henry's cock had remained hard throughout, not least because he could feel her powerful arms maintain a strong grip on his legs. And Henry breathed a sigh of relief. With that, she turned the paddle over and Henry discovered the other side of the black leather paddle was lined with fur. And Gwen used it to both sooth and tickle his butt before putting his legs back down on the bed.

"Thank me, Henry, thank me for my mercy and benevolence!"

Henry profusely did so. "Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou. Thank you for taking mercy on me! Thank you for your benevolence! And above all: thank you for marrying me!"

Gwen blushed a bit at that last, unexpected line of genuine emotion in the middle of their wedding night game.

After that she put his legs back down, she then hooked the two ankle cuffs together and tied them off at the lower two corners of the bed, such that his legs were close together, but he could not move them in any direction. She put on the blindfold and then gagged him. Standing back to admire her handiwork was the most arousing moment of the day up to that point. Henry was hopelessly bound to the bed, unable to move. He could not speak. He could not see. His cock as hard as could be! He was completely hers! She rubbed herself to further excitement, a near climax, in anticipation!

She next used some of the shoelaces to tie up Henry's cock and balls in a way that made them stand at even more attention for her. She then laid down in bed beside him to caress and stroke many parts of his body, in both love and a desire to tease and torment. She began to work over his nipples, slowly at first. But over 20 minutes she was gradually increasing the intensity. She knew she was succeeding as Henry's little cries of pleasure turned into moans and whimpers of pain. His cock never wavered: it was the window to his sexual soul--he loved everything she did to him as much as she loved doing it.

When she herself could take no more waiting, Gwen rose up and settled her large body on top of his, lying down to cover Henry's body with hers and trap his nose between her breasts for some smothering games. Finally, Gwen took her husband's cock inside her and they became one! She rode Henry to two orgasms, keeping him inside her the whole time while he recovered enough for her to go again. After his second orgasm, she again just laid there with Henry inside her, feeling him slowly deflate, sated.

For her, there was no greater statement of her dominance in this marriage than making love as husband and wife for the first time with Henry bound, immobilized, gagged, and blindfolded! It was the ultimate consummation of their relationship and marriage. The night was still young--her outfit had those strategic openings for a reason. But for right now, Gwen reveled in and savored the moment. Henry was hers and hers alone. She utterly and completely controlled him. In fact, she owned him. He was hers for the rest of his life!

As she thought about it in their post-coital bliss, that was the great beauty of marriage: when two people find the perfect complement to each other, meshing together like the fingers of one's hands in prayer. Gwen gave a silent thank you to God for bringing Henry into her life--he was everything she needed and wanted: loyal, loving, and so very obedient! He was everything that was missing before he came into her life that fateful night in bookstore so long ago now.

She couldn't wait for the rest of the honeymoon to begin!

oliver57
oliver57
252 Followers