How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 07

Story Info
Gwen is pregnant; Henry quits his job.
3.2k words
4.81
5.8k
8
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver57
oliver57
253 Followers

Henry Gives Up His Job

Sure enough, just as Gwen had predicted to herself, she came back from the honeymoon pregnant. She was pretty sure that was the case several weeks after the fact, but after six weeks it become so likely she went to her doctor.

"Yes, you're pregnant," she said. The doctor then proceeded to give Gwen the standard run-down of vitamins, behaviors, and so forth, required during pregnancy.

"If you haven't given thought to how you will handle things after birth, you may want to start. For example, will you do daycare? If so, start looking now. Are you going to stay home?"

"I will stay home initially for 6 weeks, and then back to work," Gwen replied.

"I would recommend--as would most pediatricians--that the baby be home for longer than that before going to daycare."

"Ah, don't worry doctor. We have no intention of putting my baby in daycare. Henry will be quitting his job and become the stay-at-home parent and house husband."

"Really?!? Wow, good for you--and for him. That's not very common, you know."

"Yes, we know. But I make a lot more money that he does and he already does all of the household chores, so it just makes more sense. It's what I want and frankly Henry does what I want him to do."

The doctor looked momentarily at Gwen and then smiled slightly. She wasn't going to press. She was looking at a physically formidable woman. And she had met this woman's not physically formidable husband once before. It seemed to her that this was a female-run marriage, a fact she respected.

"Hmm, all right. Well done. Make sure you schedule your follow-up visits at reception and it would be wise to start bringing your husband to these check-ups so he will know what to expect and what you will need during the pregnancy and then until you have fully recovered postpartum."

Gwen did what needed to be done and went home. It was too late in the day to return to the office. It would be more fun to see Henry and with a pregnancy looming; she was going to need to get her fun in when she could.

Henry had just arrived home a few minutes before Gwen. He had just started preparing dinner when she walked through the door. Before she did so, she had undone her blouse a bit, to reveal a very ample amount of cleavage. She enjoyed teasing her husband with her body--a body her husband joyously loved--every chance she got. She loved just how much Henry was in lust with her body. It was a source of never-ending joy for her!

"Oh, hi beautiful!" He rushed over to greet his wife, leaning up to his much taller wife, kissing her until she fully grabbed him and kissed him back, deeply. "Well, how did it go?"

Gwen smiled. "As expected, I am pregnant!" Henry exclaimed in joy at the news. They then chatted for a while about what it would mean and what would need to be done.

Henry then shared his news. "I received some good news today as well--although not as good as your news!"

"Really, what?"

"I am being given an award for Best Teacher at the end of the year awards banquet!"

"Oh, Henry, congratulations! You certainly deserve it!"

"Thank you! I'm very happy about it."

Gwen scrunched her forehead just a little. "You haven't forgotten, though, have you?"

"Forgotten what?"

"The baby is now coming, Henry. You will be quitting your job. We should discuss when exactly to do that."

"No, I haven't forgotten. I mean, I am a little sad about it, but I agreed to do that and you're certainly capable of enforcing it [he winked at his sexy, dominant wife], so that is still my plan. I was actually thinking that the awards banquet would be the right time and place. It is at the end of the year, I would have the summer to help get things ready before you give birth and for us to spend as much time together as possible before the baby interferes."

"That makes perfect sense! Are you going to tell them why you are quitting?"

"You mean, am I going to say that it is because we are having a baby and I am going to be the stay-at-home dad?"

Gwen nodded.

"I don't see any reason why not. I love you, Gwen. I love every dominant bone in your body. I see no reason why I can't say that my wife has a brilliant, lucrative career and that I am going to do what I can to support you."

Gwen embraced Henry, kissing him deeply, and then drawing his face into her exposed cleavage for a very hard, loving hug. He couldnt escape her grasp if he wanted to. Once again her dominant physical superiority manifested itself--as it so ofyen did in their relationship. As she held him, she felt his cock harden against her leg.

She released him, turned him around and gripped him in a choke-hold and said, "dinner can wait." She then dragged her physically smaller, weaker husband to their bedroom. Once inside, she released him and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Strip," Gwen ordered.

Smiling, Henry did as he was told. Once in the buff he stood before his seated wife with his cock quickly asserting itself in full erection.

Gwen stood up. "Undress me, like Roman slaves used to do for their masters. But leave my boots on." It was the first time she had used the word "slave" in the context of their relationship out loud. She hadn't exactly called him her slave, but she enjoyed the analogy.

Once she was fully naked, Henry studied--savored--his wife's beautiful body. She was tall, so tall, so much taller than he was. He was always having to look up at her if she wasn't sitting. Her breasts were very large, perky mounds of flesh--each one nearly the size of her husband's head! Looking at them caused his cock to harden further, uncomfortably. Her legs went on forever, and her ample thighs portended control of his head very soon. Gwen's thighs met at her hirsuite groin. He anticipated that his face would soon be lost and smothered in that forest, which was perhaps his favorite thing to experience in the world!

Gwen looked at herself in the mirror, enjoying what she saw, her long-ago insecurity about her physical appearance permanently flushed by the joy of her marriage and the love of her husband. She, too, admired what she saw looking back at her. Her large breasts on full display, her hairy pussy evident. The full-length mirror revealed the physical contrast that turned them both on so very much. Gwen didn't weigh twice as much as her husband, but she looked like she was twice his size, with her large, tall voluptuous frame and his still reed-thin body. Her three-inch heels made her tower over her husband by almost a foot. With Henry fully naked, she smirked at his long, hard erection, relishing that his display of lust was for her and for her alone. She loved Henry. She loved him so much she wanted to ravish him, and that is what she planned to do.

She stood behind Henry, embracing him, turning him towards the mirror. The image showed a woman whose body was wider, bigger, and taller than the male's--they both knew that what they looked at would lead to the latter's total and inevitable surrender to the former. Her hands ran over Henry's naked body for a few minutes, touching him wherever her long arms could reach, pinching his nipples, stroking his hard cock, treating him like he was her physical possession to be toyed with as she saw fit. Which they both knew was the case. She then pushed Henry closer to the bed.

"Wrestle me--and put up a good effort!"

Henry grinned, reacted with a speed that surprised her, pushing her off balance, so that she fell on the bed, jumped on top of her, and moved to try to pin her wrists down. Momentarily flustered at his initially effective surprise assault, Gwen quickly reacted, putting her legs around his torso and squeezing, while pushing back with her arms against Henry's would-be pin of her wrists.

She was undeniably stronger than her husband--it was a feature of their relationship that excited them both--her overwhelming physical superiority when she chose to deploy it, which was often. The pain from squeezing his body with her large, strong legs weakened his ability to push back against her pushing back against his attempt to pin her arms. As she pushed up, and his arms gave way, Gwen grinned lasciviously, turning them both on their sides.

Gwen now had her husband in a body scissors and had a firm hold of his wrists, which she was now twisting behind his back. Henry could do little but struggle pitifully in her grasp. It was something she encouraged and loved. And he now started to moan under the discomfort of the pressure that her legs were applying to his body. She loved those sounds even more.

"C'mon, you can do better than that," she said, mocking his efforts. As Henry struggled a bit more in response, she tightened her body around him further, like a Python constricting its prey. With each move Henry made, Gwen tightened her legs and arms further. It was clearly uncomfortable for him because he moaned even more at her application of overwhelming, dominating force, but they both could feel his rock-hard cock trapped between their bodies. She was now forcing Henry's head into her cleavage. They knew the angle of entry would make it impossible for him to breathe once she had encircled his head with her two breasts and one hand while the other hand would hold his own behind his back. A virtue of her size was that she could hold both of Henry's wrists with one hand.

"Well, that wasn't much of a fight, was it?" Henry could only give a muffled, barely understandable, no. She continued to suffocate him between her breasts until after a couple of minutes he struggled mightily to breathe again. She released his head, laughing at his pitiful efforts to resist her.

"Dear me, my love, you stand no chance against me, do you?" she whispered in his ear. "I am so much your physical superior that I can literally do anything I want with you, can't I?" She paused ever so briefly. "I can... control you... spank you... rape you... if that is what I wanted to do." Gwen felt Henry's cock twitch in its hardness at the mention of her raping him. And he moaned a muffled noise of agreement.

"I think I will do that. I will rape you, force you into me when the time comes. But for the moment, you'll just have to service me, as I make you do unspeakable things!" She loosened her grip on his head just enough to put one nipple into his mouth, which he gratefully accepted and began to suck on. Alternating back and forth with her breasts for bit, reveling in his attention and the sexual pleasure the moment offered: her physically controlled husband worshipping her breasts. She moaned repeatedly at his attention.

Finally, she announced, "time for some forced feeding!" Gwen loosened her legs and grabbed Henry's head with her hands, forcing his body down and his head to her groin. As he slid down and made contact with her hairy pussy, she wrapped her legs around his head, squaring him in, forcing his mouth into the forest of her vagina.

"Now, eat me!"

Henry lovingly did as he was ordered, but as a practical matter, with her strong leg forcing his face against her, and with her gripping his head with both of her hands, she effectively used his face to masturbate herself to several explosive orgasms, covering his nose, cheeks, mouth, and chin with her juices. It took quite some time.

Gwen wasn't sure why, but she was feeling especially aggressive, even sadistic, in their lovemaking. Perhaps it was because with Henry's affirmation that he would quit his job to be the stay-at-home and be forever dependent on her, as well as her spontaneous analogy of Roman slavery, she felt her desire to control and dominate her husband to grow stronger, and more intense. And the more she experienced it, she wanted it more and more. But she knew Henry loved it, too, his cock betraying him over and over again.

Henry was indeed her husband, but he was also her sex slave. He was her... slave-husband! And that idea, that in the privacy of their home, in a world still run by men, that they practiced female domination and even a kind of male slavery gave her an insatiable sexual appetite today.

Despite the joy he had just given her, Gwen wanted more. She put Henry on his back and then climbed up on top and lowered her large, firm buttocks on top of his face, completely enveloping his head.

"Lick!" she commanded. "Lick until I tell you to stop!" She positioned herself such that he knew--and she knew that he knew--he wasn't going to worship her pussy. This was a new step in their relationship. She looked at his cock. It did not waver, but bounced and throbbed with continuing excitement and lust for his powerful, dominant wife.

Henry put his tongue out and forced it up until it made contact with Gwen's rosebud. As he licked, she rocked back and forth, enjoying the new sensation, lustily loving a new element in her domination, periodically rising herself just enough to give Henry more air to breath. This went on for quite some time, his arms trapped at his sides by her powerful thighs. Occasionally, she would caress or slap at Henry's hard cock, depending on whether she wanted to sensually torment him or cool him down if he seemed on the verge of coming. Henry was quite capable, sometimes, of coming without her touching his cock when she sat on his face, a sign of just how wonderfully exciting he found her sexual domination of him.

When she finally got off of him, Henry just lay there, conscious, but fairly limp. She checked on him. He looked at her with a look of pure ecstasy and joy. He had little strength to offer after all that, but his cock had never wavered despite her effectively raping his face. She got on top and mounted his firm rod. She then pinned his wrists to remind him that this is what he had attempted to do so futilely and rode him, long and hard, to his own explosive orgasm. Henry was so spent by such aggressive lovemaking by his wife that he fell almost instantly to sleep. Gwen smiled at him, went to finish dinner for him, which they shared after Henry emerged from a much-needed nap. As she cooked, she never felt so alive!

* * * * * *

A month later the end of the year school banquet--and accompanying awards--occurred. Both Henry and Gwen attended. Many of his colleagues knew he had gotten married but had never met his wife until that night. She was not what they expected. Gwen did not advertise the nature of their relationship, but nor did she hide it much either. She wore her smart professional clothes, but also 3-inch high-heeled boots. She towered over her husband and did not worry what anyone else thought--it was not like they were likely to see much of them again with him quitting teaching. Henry stayed by her side as much as possible but was always the one to fetch her food or drinks.

They were the subject of some quite gossiping among his fellow teachers.

- "She's so much taller than he is!"

- "I bet she wears the pants in that relationship."

- "How do they have sex?"

- "Where did her meet her?"

- "I wouldn't argue with her, if I was him."

If Henry and Gwen noticed any of this, they paid it no mind.

When the time came for Henry to accept his award--it was after all one of the most important of the evening--he was prepared.

The principal announced Henry as the Teacher of the Year: "Congratulations to Henry and may he be with us and teaching here for many years to come!"

Henry accepted the award and began his brief remarks. "Thank you for this! It is real honor, and from a school and colleagues I greatly admire and respect." He paused a moment. "However, I regret to say that this year is my last year at Robinson." The crowd murmured at this announcement and the principal looked surprised.

"You see, as it turns out, the honeymoon my beautiful wife, Gwen, and I recently shared was very fruitful! We are going to have a baby!" The crowd applauded at that.

"And, well, Gwen's career is thriving and more lucrative than mine, so I will be leaving to be a stay-at-home dad and house husband. It's a future I look forward to, to being the best husband and father that I can be, and to support Gwen on her road to success!"

The audience applauded again, although not everyone did with the same degree of enthusiasm. Some clearly thought this strange, others--mostly female colleagues--seemed more enthusiastic with their feminist outlook.

After the banquet was over and people milled about while making their way out, many people congratulated the couple on their future parenthood--and not a few women praised Henry for taking such a non-traditional role and a few asked Gwen how she convinced him to do it, noting that their husbands or fathers would never have done so.

"Well, we got engaged, we had an understanding that this was how it was going to be--at least I had that understanding!" Gwen explained. "And, well, frankly Henry defers to me. If our marriage were a law firm, you might say I am the senior partner!"

Some of those who heard that looked surprised or confused. Others smiled knowingly. Whether they fully appreciated how much she dominated their marriage and how much she dominated Henry in the home, and especially the bedroom, was not important.

Gwen and Henry went home that night and made love. Gwen was feeling especially dominant, with Henry having now quit his job, he was completely hers, and for some reason that made her feel especially dominant and aggressive towards him that night, not unlike the day she came home from the OB-GYN confirming her pregnancy. Perhaps it was because he was now truly, completely hers. He had no place to go and no recourse but to serve her needs and those of the household and life they were building together.

So, she used her husband, intensely, for physical pleasure. Raw, physical pleasure. It was increasingly clear that the more dominant in mind, attitude, and physical touch Gwen became, the more devoted Henry became to her, and the more they loved each other. As she rode Henry's cock, Gwen thought to herself that she was right. Henry is her husband, her wonderful, loving magnificent husband! But as she was coming to think about it, he was also her slave, her sex-slave--her slave-husband, and the thought of that made her come! Hard! The idea that he was not just her husband, but her slave-husband would form the basis of their continuing marriage. Even if it was only the two of them that truly understood that.

oliver57
oliver57
253 Followers