How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Kat's training continues.
2.8k words
4.59
83.9k
60

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues a week after Joe fucked Kat's face in the strip club. Apologies for my long absence. I'm back now though and will be returning to the main story, in answer to those of you who have asked. There will be a part 6 of the main story too. In the meantime I hope you like this appetiser.

*****

In the week since Joe had first taken Kat in the strip club, he had used her body in almost every way imaginable, and it had been just as thrilling as Zoe had promised him.

She had fought him to start with of course. Which in itself was a delicious turn-on. Each time Kat fought, bucking and resisting like a wild colt as he thrust his huge cock inside her, just made him more aroused and more determined to break her spirit.

All the while he would whisper obscenities softly in her ear. "Soon you'll learn to beg for the taste of my cock in your mouth" he would mutter, as she shook her head desperately.

And each time during this rough, wild sex as she finally stopped fighting and yielded her gorgeous body and mind to him and began to beg to be mistreated, was another small victory.

A few days ago when, on her hands and knees, she had called him daddy and begged to be allowed to fuck his cock with her mouth, he thought he had finally made a breakthrough with this teenage temptress.

But Zoe had seen straight through it.

"She thinks if she sucks you off you won't fuck her afterwards," she had purred into Joe's ear as they both watched the 18 year-old slowly run her tongue up his shaft, just as Zoe had trained her to.

"She is still trying to be faithful to her boyfriend," Zoe whispered into his ear, running the tip of her tongue against Joe's lobe. "She's meant to have a date with Dan tonight. But I think her daddy and I need to teach her a lesson about obedience."

So they had, taking her from behind, hard. It was the first time Joe had chained her up, handcuffing her hands to the bar up above her head and strapping a ball gag into her mouth.

He looked at her, standing in front of him wearing only a tiny pair of red satin panties, 7-inch high heels and glossy deep red lipstick. Her panties stretched tight across her pert, creamy arse, her large, firm teenage breasts hanging freely and her glossy brown hair framing her beautiful face and shiny, pouting lips.

Her teenage tits looked spectacular, thrust forward as they were. Her hands were above her head, bound together and chained to the bar high above her head. Around her neck was a thick brown leather collar with a metal ring waiting for one of Joe's leashes to be fitted.

"Didn't I tell you that if you were mine I'd keep you chained up so no-one else could look at you?" he whispered into her ear, easing his cock up and down between her cheeks, watching the red satin pull even tighter across her buttocks, her panties all that stood between him and her wetness.

"Yes daddy" she moaned, feeling his huge oiled thick cock sliding temptingly between her cheeks, hated herself for aching to feel his shaft inside her, for it to claim her.

"And are you mine now?" he whispered, his hands reaching around to fondle and squeeze her gorgeous, large breasts.

"Yes daddy" she whimpered.

"What about...him though?" he asked. "I think Zoe is right. I think we need to teach you and Dan a lesson."

Kat was torn. On the surface she couldn't bear to be this man's plaything, bent to his every whim. But deep down, in parts of her subconscious she dare not think about, she loved being her new daddy's girl.

She found herself getting wet as she walked from her car into the office every day. She looked forward to Zoe dropping off her parcel of clothes for the next day on her desk outside his office each night. Zoe chose everything from her shoes to her panties. Each day the outfits got tighter and shorter, the lingerie got flimsier and filthier and the heels on the shoes got larger and pornier.

She could see the effect she was having on her co-workers. She could feel it. Particularly the men. She enjoyed the burning looks of hatred from the older women in the office and the naked lust on the face of every man she saw, as each tried not to think about what they would like to do to the stocking-clad 18 year-old curvy goddess sashaying past him in the corridor.

Each night, back at home with an increasingly anxious Gemma and a barely-there Tom, Kat would lie awake in her bedroom, fingering herself to shuddering, breathless orgasm, astonished by how she was becoming this older man's carnal plaything. And as she came each night, it was Joe's face she saw, his hands, his tongue, his cock that she was thinking about. Not her boyfriend's.

In truth she had barely seen Dan. He was back from uni and keen to see her but she worked all day and at night was too exhausted from the day's fun and games to even think of going out. Studying to become a lawyer to help "fight for the little guy" as he put it, she loved Dan's lofty ideals and clear sense of right and wrong. She couldn't bear for him to see what she was becoming. He would be horrified.

Stood behind her now, Joe ran his hands eagerly over her pert, tight cheeks, fingering her slowly first through her panties until she involuntarily started to moan, then pulling her moist panties aside and sliding the full length of his shaft inside the tightness of her wet, swollen pussy lips.

Joe loved to fuck Kat in her panties. He loved the illicit thrill of it. It was something Zoe had turned him onto. He loved the feel of the satin rub against his shaft as he bent her over, and slipped deep inside her hot, wet pussy.

Kat gasped as he sank almost all of his 8 inches inside her, and as he began to thrust inside her she was ashamed to hear herself begin to pant like an animal on heat. She felt his length utterly consume her. She was desperately still fighting him but her wetness and her ache was now betraying her. But she couldn't give in so easily.

Joe loved feeling her try to fight him for a few minutes, as he relentlessly fucked the resistance out of her, powerfully pounding her cheeks with his cock, feeling his large, chum-filled balls bouncing off her pussy.

He loved taking her like this, a collared and leashed teen slut being fucked against her will like a wild animal.

Grinning, he pulled hard on her chain as he stood behind her, running his hands up and down her breasts, feeling their weight bounce in his palms as she fought him. Feeling his total ownership of Kat's fabulous body.

"Does Dan ever fuck you like this?" he whispered in her ear.

After a few minutes of enjoying her tight wetness around his shaft, he slid his cock out. His right-hand woman was wearing a slutty electric blue push-up bra and high panties pulled up over her hips, along with a huge, matching blue, glittery strap-on dildo. Zoe's eyes twinkled and Joe could see how eager she was to ride Kat.

"I'm working my way through the whole family!" she laughed as she moved behind the teenager. Kat felt herself shiver as Zoe caressed her buttocks. A week ago she had thought of Zoe as an old family friend. Not any more. Kat looked up at the huge, expensive TV on the wall in this secret part of Joe's office.

On the screen she could see video of her father fucking Zoe in her parents' bedroom at home, filmed on Zoe's phone. Zoe was bent over on their bed on her knees as Tom fucked her doggy-style, his cock buried in her arse. Zoe had filmed a lot of the sex she had with Tom and delighted in screening it for Kat as part of her 'induction' process, as she had laughingly called it.

The real Kat felt the older woman's caressing fingers at her hips, felt them slide inside her panties and slowly pull them down over her cheeks, leaving them stretched tight across her thighs. Sickened by the video she bent her head down, determined not to watch it.

"What I wouldn't give to have an 18 year-old's arse again," murmured Zoe, whose own 36 year-old body was in time-defying shape.

Zoe deftly ran a chain through the ring on Kat's collar and pulled, jerking Kat's head back and up so she was forced to watch her own father with his cock buried deep between Zoe's cheeks.

She watched as Tom gave Zoe a ferocious fucking. Kat could barely recognise her father in the man she saw here, his face a mask of lust and fear, pounding Zoe's arse while she encouraged him.

In the video Zoe was naked but for thigh-length fishnet stockings and Kat's own school tie, which was around her neck, the other end in Tom's hand, using it to pull her head back as he thrust violently into her.

"Fuck me harder daddy!" Zoe cried. " Fuck your Kitty Kat's arsehole!"

"That's right darling," Zoe whispered, as she now began to fuck Kat from behind, "Let's play a little game. Let's pretend I'm Tom and you're me."

A few minutes later and Kat was close to orgasm as Zoe pumped her hips relentlessly into Kat, sweating from the effort, her cleavage slick from the effort as she smiled, one hand constantly pulling on the chain, the other grasping at Kat's body as she defiled her.

Before Kat could catch her breath Joe was standing in front of her, unchaining her and taking her handcuffs off so that she fell to her hands and knees. Shocked, she looked up and felt his hand caress her face.

"So beautiful," Joe said as he stood up taking his shirt off, towering over her now.

He slowly, deliberately wiped the entire glistening length of his cock across Kat's pink lips. She opened her mouth slightly to feel his wet, veiny shaft against her lips, staring up at him obediently.

"I'm going to call your boyfriend now, OK?" he sneered. "Explain that your date is off tonight."

As Kat started to protest he silenced her, pushing the bulky tip of his helmet into her mouth, and clenching her dark hair in his other hand.

"Shhhh," he said gently. "Make daddy happy while I make the call. Show me what a good girl you are."

Zoe watched, transfixed, as all eight inches of Joe's thick, glistening cock disappeared between Kat's glossy pink lips. She had trained Kat to take his cock into her throat and she watched the girl respond hungrily now, on her hands and knees, arching her back to rise up and stare at him as she sucked on his shaft.

Joe looked down and grabbed the back of Kat's head, pulling her head onto his cock. He looked over at Zoe, simultaneously thrusting hard into her mouth, feeling the wet, tight velvet of her throat envelop his 8 inches.

Zoe walked over, taking her bra off and stood behind Joe, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her fantastic large breasts onto him. She held Kat's phone up to Joe's ear on speakerphone, "Let's make a call shall we?"

"Hey Kat!" they heard Dan's young, hopeful voice resonate from the speaker.

Joe smiled. He felt like a god as he looked down and saw the teenaged girl below him sucking and licking his shaft, as though oblivious to the fact her boyfriend was on the phone. She'd only been under his control for a week now but she was already almost transformed. From good girl to cock-loving slut in seven days. What a difference a week made.

"Ah Dan, I've got your young woman in front of me. What a lucky young man you are."

He heard the note of annoyance in Dan's voice. "Err...thanks. Can I speak to her please?"

Prick. He'd pay for that insolence.

"Sure," Joe said, smiling. He took the phone from a grinning Zoe and handed it to Kat. She blushed as she took it. "Sorry daddy," she mouthed silently at him.

Inside, Kat was mortified. She could just about compartmentalise being Joe's slut and being Dan's girlfriend, but now the two were colliding and the full horror of what was happening hit her.

Her horror increased as Joe got down behind her, his veiny shaft slick from her own saliva sliding between her cheeks. "Talk to him," Joe mouthed, "Tell him tonight's off. You're coming out with me tonight to a client dinner."

"Hey Dan," she said, her own voice sounding strange. His name sounding strange in here.

"Joe just wanted me to tell you that he needs me to work late tonight. That's OK isn't it?" She gasped as she felt Joe's tongue exploring her arsehole, working it with his mouth, licking and fingering it.

There was a pause and the slightest of sighs.

"Sure. I guess. I'll cancel dinner. You just make a good impression."

There was a note of panic in Kat's voice now as she spoke, feeling the huge tip of Joe's lubed helmet begin to probe her arse. There's no way she'd be able to hold it together on the phone if Joe took her like this. No way at all.

"Thanks for understanding Dan. Thank you for everything." She was flooded with remorse about betraying him like this and blurted out the last sentence without thinking. It was the last thing she was able to say as her mouth was suddenly filled with the musky scent of her own panties, forced off by Joe who was now feeding them to her.

She struggled to breathe, feeling the enormity of her new daddy's cock as Joe slowly forced it into her hole. She had never felt so powerless, so totally used and so utterly aroused, as her deep, guttural moan was drowned by the sodden satin panties filling her mouth.

She felt Joe's hands grasp at her cheeks as he pushed past her sphincter with his huge cock and she shuddered as she realised that this was what she wanted. What she had always wanted. In a way she was grateful for the panties in her mouth, as otherwise she might have begged for her new daddy's cock. Begged him to fuck her arse like this, while her boyfriend listened.

Smiling now, Joe took the phone from Kat as he began to pump his thick length back and forth into her lubed, willing arse cheeks as he talked. "Dan, I'm afraid I need to keep Kat up all night here, as we have to tackled a really stiff job here. Thank you so much for letting me take her off you."

He continued, grinning at Zoe who was stood watching the scene.

"But I want to invite you and Kat to our company summer pool party in a few weeks at my house. Will you both come?"

He looked down at the young goddess whose body he was currently defiling with rapid thrusts, only partly against her will, "I know it would really mean a lot to Kat to have you there."

He put the phone down, Dan having reluctantly agreed.

"He's coming." Joe looked at Zoe, who sashayed over to him and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue exploring his mouth.

"It will be amazing. You'll see." Zoe giggled. "Now kiss me then cum all over her face."

Joe sank his tongue into Zoe's mouth as below he continued to fuck the life out of his teen sex slave, one hand on Zoe's amazing tits and the other pulling hard on Kat's hair. After five more minutes of urgent fucking he felt Kat's whole body begin to spasm and buck as an orgasm began to rage through her, her body betraying her.

He pulled out his twitching cock and yanked Kat's glossy mane of hair again, pulling her round on her knees this time as he looked down at her, sweating, docile and flushed from orgasm, her mouth still full of her own panties.

"I can't wait to show you what we've got planned for you and Dan," he grinned as he felt his cock erupt into Kat's face, spraying her mouth and tits with his hot seed until Kat dripped with his cum, staring up at him helplessly, her spirit just that fractionally more broken.

Soon they would would break her completely, and then the fun could really begin with her actual father.

Joe looked down as he wiped his dripping cock off between her tits and pulled her satin panties out of her mouth.

"Now suck your daddy clean like a good little slut."

[To be continued...]