How Long Can You Follow the Rule?

Story Info
One simple Rule to follow. How long can you do that?
4.7k words
3.67
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daily Self-Talk:

Are you wanting pussy?

Then you *must* avoid jacking-off!

But you're too horny to wait for proper pussy? You're too anxious for relief? You selfish, selfish husband! You're wanting to jack off so badly that you're willing to even risk Chastity & Punishments?

This is my daily dilemma.

After all, the goal is: To wean yourself off of masturbation. So this simple Rule Jen has developed will help me, she says. (Perhaps you too, Mr. Reader?) And remember, she reminds me, you don't *have* to masturbate. Nor do you *have* to go into Chastity. Or get punished. Just keep you penis' horniness under control. That's all. Got it?

Or, else, if you think you absolutely must beat-your-meat to its ultimate euphoric end, you can try to earn it, she says. You can 'roll the dice', so to speak, and hope for the best. That's her deal -- take it or leave it.

HER RULE:

Coin-Flip...

* Win: Ruin. Or perhaps...

* Trade-up to Orgasm? Flip again.

* Lose either time? Chastity Sentence!

* Roll one Die => indicates the # of Sentencing Dice to be rolled.

* Roll those dice => to determine Chastity Sentence... in Hours... (but she threatens me... and by extension, you Mr. Reader) that if this Rule doesn't get the job done, she could always bump it up to 'Days' of chastity).

When Sentence is served...

You have to 'Flip-Out' successfully.

* Win: You get out on Parole rest of day.

* Lose: Get Re-Sentenced. DoubleX.

That's right. There's an accelerating XFactor for each consecutive failed Flip. Sentence gets doubled from the previous sentence's XFactor. That is, 2X, 4x, 8X, 16X etc. This resets when you successfully serve out your Sentence... and your Parole.

What's Parole, you ask?

Just the remainder of the day you're released; that's all. Just simply behave yourself for the rest of the day. Can you do that? No emissions. None. Not even a drop.

Now I know all this may seem quite harsh, and I don't at all want you to see my Princess as anything less than wonderful, so let me mention a soft side to her.

Actually, she is really quite soft-hearted. She offers me an ability to do penance for failures, in order to continue my streak of serving her with the Rule considered to be intact.

Minor Fails: A few drops of white goo.

Corrective Penalty: Of course, they must be swallowed; that's a given. And of course, a renewed Chastity Sentence must be given, now including a new XFactor. But further, I must serve ___ minutes on the Nipple Rack. Time is calculated by using the same dice-rolls formula above.

Major Failure: More than a few drops!

BadBoy! Major Failure will constitute the end of your Successful Streak under her Rule... unless you're willing to suffer a most Severe Penance of her choosing. Let's talk about what that is exactly, in a moment. But first, remember: Since we know how orgasms drain all a man's enthusiasm and willingness, you will be given the remainder of that day to recuperate before carrying out the Severe Penance. Should you not recuperate in time and accede to her Severe Penance by day's end, the Streak is over. You are Out. No further redemption!

What is her Severe Penance? That is to be determined case by case. She knows what it will take -- and you do too (!!!) -- to make me or you never ever ever Major Fail again! No questions, please. You know what must be done. So do it, if it comes to that.

Caveat: And if *that* Penance doesn't get the job done -- that is, if we should happen to Major Fail a 2nd time before serving out our Chastity Sentence and thus resetting her favor -- the whole Streak comes to an abrupt end. It's over. I cannot (nor can you) ever serve our Princess well enough to gain her favor ever again. We're banished from her kingdom so to speak. Effectively, forget about entering her pussy ever again!

She says if you can't serve her according to her Rule, then you don't love her enough to deserve her body & soul. You will never be able to push into her again, much less do it with any force or reach the ecstasy of shooting your long pent-up deposit of cum into her sweet haven. That's right. Never. Thus her threat: Make sure you do NOT make a 2nd, consecutive, very uncorrectable, Major Failure!

Ok, got all that? Good. Here we go. I'll start. How long can you or I keep this her one simple Rule?

***

MY LOG:

7/6 - I'm willing to gamble. After all, Jen is pulling my chain, but won't allow me to fuck her. She's on her period. Dang. Ok, this calls for chancing it. I must cum. It's worth the risk.

Crap. I flipped for at least a Ruin, and lost. And rolled a die which came up as a 2. So I rolled two dice to determine my handed-down Chastity Sentence... 8hrs.

When it came time for my release, I flipped for an Out, but lost. But I couldn't take No for an answer; so I broke her stupid Rule altogether, unlocked and beat my meat... to an orgasm. That rule didn't last long.

But you know how orgasms are, right? The more the white stuff, the greater the remorse afterward, right? So c'mon, let's just call that a trial run, ok? (Obviously we can't call it a dry run.). Ok, a little grace, huh.

And I tried to live out a little grace in the following days by voluntarily denying myself. I was able to go 3 whole days without any form of white goo.

But finally, and I don't know why, but for the next two days, I would try chastity each day but only lasted an hour each time before it would get the best of me and I broke out and jacked off to completion both days. Where is my will-power to at least adhere to her Rule? Ok, that was it. I promise, for all the marbles, I *will* follow the Rule if you'll give me another chance. Ready, Go.

Beginning a new restart: Keep the Rule:

7/12 Tuesday - I was really good, avoiding sexy thoughts that would lead to chancing a Chastity Sentence. The longer I can go, containing my desires through sheer willpower, the longer my dick can rest.

You know the 'rest' I'm talking about, rest from the hardening that any dick suffers. And 'rest' that comes even if I were to win a Flip, rest from the edgings especially the almost painful ones way out at the very edge, eventually succumbing to Ruined white drops. And not to mention, rest from the humiliation of cleaning up those drops. You know what I'm talking about: Swallowing them down, having that awful aftertaste of semen in your mouth for the rest of the day.

All that, is the 'rest' I'm talking about. So I would rather just live day to day in her gentle kingdom, so to speak, by simply willing myself to not think about sex, pussy, penis, coin-flips, dice, drops, cumming, cleanup, or penances. Just live and thrive in her love as if I didn't have genitals controling me daily. I can do this. Just forget about genitals and all that.

So I've fought off thinking about it (much).

7/13 Wednesday - Dang. My morning woody arose before I did. And I can't simply think it away any longer. I must jack it off. It's a beast, even if only a smallish beast. So I took the chance. I lost. And then rolled 8 hrs of chastity. Sigh. Caged my small beast.

Update: I've now survived my 7th hour of confinement. I need to flip my way out when given the chance shortly. My dick hurts in here and I'm continuing to be horny. I must Flip-Out. I didn't get any relief yesterday, and well, women are driving me crazy. I need relief. I have to win.

If I win my way out of chastity, even if only out on Parole, I could at least play with my dick a little; maybe that would help somehow. You know, like when you edge, at least you get a sensation of the thrill that lays ahead, right? Especially if you can inch your way out to the very very edge of the precipice, and the successfully fight off that motherfucker that's trying to drag your beastie over the cliff. It sends micro-thrills to your brain, right? Remember how that feels! Awesome huh. I can't wait.

So at least if I get out, I can have a little enjoyment, even if I get zero real drops of white relief tonight. And tomorrow's a new day. A new opportunity to maybe tty again for some drops, or if I'm really feeling lucky, a full, beautiful, euphoric Cum, even if splashing up onto my chest, maybe neck even, or farther.

Update: Hey hey, I won! I'm free. But of course I know it is actually only Parole for the remainder of the day -- no orgasms, no cumming, not even a drop of ruined white cum... til tomorrow morning. And of course, even then I'd have to be lucky enough to win them, right? Just sayin'.

Anyway, I'm horny and Out, so now I've edged 60 times! Problem is, I realize now I need to somehow keep my hands off of my dick for the rest of the day. I can't be trusted any further. So I locked the cage back on, voluntarily -- this time to protect me, not punish me.

But after a couple of hours in it, I got the strong urge once more. I unlocked the small beast and teased out 115 more edges. Increasingly, they felt sooooo good. And the more there were, the better they felt. And the better they felt, the farther I was able to edge out, way out, overlooking the cliff even, then fighting my way back, inch by inch. And resting a second before going back to battle with him and reveling in my victories, time and time again, victorius!

But then, much to my horror, no matter how hard I tried to fight off that motherfucker, he dragged me just an inch too far. I looked over that cliff, and saw a small white drop climbing its way up that cliff, slowly but surely, and finally appearing in front of me... on the tip of my penis. Oh no! It can't be. No, please no!

Per the Rule, I was faced with needing to eat and swallow it. I thought about quitting and throwing myself completely over that cliff, enjoyably splashing into that sea below -- the sea of warm white cum. But if so, then I'd be exiled by the Princess. So I overcame that notion and in my humiliation reluctantly ate it, hoping that was the end of it. But then another drop appeared. So I lifted that one to my lips also and swallowed it. And finally, one last glob oozed up, and I had to eat that one too. My throat is now coated as sleep is coming quickly to me. I will taste it all night long, and it's awful... especially as I know what it signifies. What will my dreams be like? Please, not that! I'm not gay I tell you. I'm not! Please do not dream something like that. Please.

My thoughts were swirling. No, not that kind of swirling. I'm not into that, I told you. But they *are* going round and round in my head. Meanwhile, since I broke parole, I must go back into the cage til midnight. I couldn't bear to hear my next XFactored Sentence. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

And I'm still horny &tired, yet afraid to sleep, and alas, to dream.

7/14 Thursday - I awoke hard in my chastity, trying to shake off those sleezy dreams. And no, I won't journal them. I'm not gay, and besides, they're none of your business. Let's move on, ok? Don't bring it up again.

Anyway, I need to go brush my teeth.

I'm back, now, and ready to face the Princess' disappointment with me, no doubt, and her lectures while I'm affixed to the infamous Nipple Rack for Penance.

Bear in mind it is only because of her kindness that she lets me (or you) be secured into the contraption. After all, we broke her Rule, even if only minorly. She could have codified her Rule without including a clause for this penance which allows us be reconciled to our Princess, even if does involve our nipples being tortured by this thing, this awful thing, digging deeper & deeper into each one, awaiting our requisite screams before it releases. I had rolled a Penance Sentence of 13 minutes in it. It could have been worse. (How about you?) So I simply willed my way through it; yes, inevitably crying aloud as the end drew near -- damned device! But worth it, to be able to continue my pursuit of living with her Rule, currying her favor day by day.

And now released from the Nipple Rack, I awaited her renewed Chastity Sentence. No matter what befalls me, I will serve her well and completely.

Here goes... Rolled the single die, indicating a 2, meaning my sentence would be determined with 2 dice. That's pretty good! Then with those two dice, I rolled a Chastity Sentence of just 8 total hours. Terrific. That's already 'Time served'. So I quickly proceeded to a Flip-Out (successfully). And this time, you can be sure I was more careful while on Parole -- a long one, pretty much a whole day of Parole, but I did it. Feels good to be free, utterly free, XFactor reset to 1, and a #goodboy still.

7/15 Friday - But now, the next day, I made it to 4pm before I was horny out of my mind, enough so to risk chastity. Flipped but Lost. And a 6-hr Chastity Sentence was handed down. Not bad at all. I was anxious, though, to get out at 10pm, but crapped out on the Flip attempt. Dang. DoubleX Factor this time = 34 more hours in chastity! Shit. That will not only extend into tomorrow, but also into Sunday. In any event, I'm serving 2 of those hours yet today. Here goes. And a sleepless night, no doubt.

7/16 Saturday - Continuing yesterday's 2X sentence. Will be in chastity all day today. And into tomorrow... AT THE SOONEST! So today's been hard -- well, not 'hard' at all, but difficult. Been in the smallest steel cage I owned, locked up tight, and horny as heck. Mad at the world, sorta. On some new meds, too, making me a little loopy (and maybe contributing to my dick wanting to harden so badly). I went to the nearby coffeeshop hoping to encounter Elaine, an acquaintance whom I find to be quite sexy, even if other guys don't. There's just something intoxicating about her. I love spending time listening to her, even if she doesn't realize I'm at all ga-ga about her.

Anyway, knowing she will be leaving on a three-week trip to Europe, I had at least hoped for a going-away hug. Maybe full embrace. But no, I only got to talk with her briefly as she was already in her car in front of the shop. Dang.

Y'know, one of the things she does that turns me on, is, she crowds me when we're, say outside the cafe, standing together talking. I have to back up a bit to maintain some common courtesy personal space. But it isn't long til she moves in closer, almost in a way bullying me, seeing if she can make me move back. If I didn't she'd soon be completely in my face, maybe even touching her body to mine, perhaps seeing if I would harden. I would. Sigh. I can't believe it -- now it will be 3 weeks before I'll see her again. And here I am in chastity! You can imagine.

7/17 Sunday - We awoke to a power outage and tree-down in our back yard... and me still in chastity. When it rains, it pours. At 8am I flipped for my get-out-of-chastity-free... but Lost. So now I'll suffer a QuadrupleX Factored Sentence. Shit. Thankfully, my Indicator roll was as light as it comes -- one die. Hey, the lights just came back on. And incredibly, my Sentencing Roll was another 1. What a lucky day - I should quick go play the lotto! Even quadX factored, it wasn't so bad. 4 hours. So I served the requisite (and horny) 4 hours before my noon Flip-Out attempt.

This time, I Flipped-Out! Whoo-hoo, I'm out on Parole now. Free to get Hard and Edge; just can't cum is all. Not today. Will try again tomorrow, if I can wait that long -- and indeed I *need* to wait that long; I can't risk an 8X Factor. Meanwhile, power went back out again and screwed up one of our fire-detectors. Not easily fixing. So I'm mad. And feeling like I'll take it out on my, well we'll see. Ugh. While out on parole, I wanked too far out on the Edge with #40 as I watched a video of a girl taking on 3 young guys. Ultimately, 5 white drops came dribbling out. Dang! I had tried so hard to make em go back down; please don't come out! Please. But inevitably, ejaculate only flows one direction. Out. Never In. So, I of course had to follow the Rule... and swallow the 5 drops. And with my Parole Revoked, I was locked back into prison for the duration, with a nasty taste in my mouth, and pending a nasty 8XFactor sentence at midnight!

7/18 Monday 12:01am: After the stroke of midnight, I laid out six possible dice, all the while hoping they would not all be used. I couldn't help but think: A real prisoner on Parole with only a few hours left til his utter freedom, would surely not have taken such a terrible risk as I did. Idiot! Fact is, my accelerating Factor had grown and continued to grow forcefully higher, ever more severely with each offense doubling the Factor from before. The point is to teach the inmate a lesson. An increasingly harsh lesson until he finally 'gets it' and learns to control his dick.

So since I had already received three previous consecutive Sentences, now a 4th Sentence would be doubled yet again, ie, 8X Factored!

Remember, I had laid out the 6 dice, and this time I nearly had to use them all -- the Indicator Die showed a 5. Dang! So, picking up five dice, I shook them and shook them again, and again, come on, don't torture me... and turned them loose. My luck won out and I was quite content, rolling only a total of 12. But it hit me: With the 8X Factor in play this time, those would-be-12hrs turned into a Sentence of (oh shit) 96 more hrs of chastity -- 4 more days. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and all day Thurday. Dang. No edging even. Straight, harsh, chastity.

And I can't even think about what will happen Thursday midnight if I fail to Flip-out. OMG, I must flip Heads. I must. Lemme see, what are my odds if I fail? Rolling the Indicator Die = 3.5 expected, right? Then 3.5 dice should roll 3.5 each, correct? So resulting in an expected outcome of 12.25. Times 16X Factor = 196 hrs = more than 8 MORE days. OMG, what if I'm not average? What if I'm extremely unlucky... all 6 dice rolling 6's = 36... x16... = 576 hrs = 24 YET-MORE days. And even then(!!!), I would still have to successfully Flip-Out.

So much for all that math.

Fact is, I didn't make it far at all! At 2am this morning, after just 2 hours of my sentenced 96 hours, I awoke... and couldn't take it. I broke out of jail, so to speak, and started edging, hoping for, well, I dunno what I was hoping to accomplish. I just knew I couldn't stand it being imprisoned with the thought that it would effectively be pretty much all week in the steel tube. So I FAILED. Utterly failed! Thing is, I had thought I was very much able to control my edges, even out at the very dangerous edge. I thought I could simply *will* it back to safety. So I had edged successfully 15 times! But then I pridefully threw caution to the wind and increasingly pushed myself, my penis-self that is, farther and farther out on the Edge... and soon, I guess it was inevitable, even my little dick protruded just a hair of an inch too far, losing its balance, then scratching & clawing at the gravel on the cliff edge (so to speak), I succumbed the force of nature and slid down the slippery slope... now ruining 3 separate cums, followed by an outright, full blown orgasm. FAILURE. MAJOR FAILURE.

I awoke the next morning to the sad reality that in order to stay with the Rule, I must face my Penalty today.

Penalty for Major Failure:

Remember, these are always to be specially determined case by case. Here in my current series, swearing I would follow the Rule, this first Failure should result in a Penalty that would help me learn, and yet it should be just a little merciful. Right? So here it is: You must suffer the Electro Massage of your penis and balls. Eventually turning it up to the highest setting. For 5 full seconds. That's 5 iterations at full intensity.

Owwwwwwww.

Owwwwwwww.

Owwwwwwwwwww.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

And of course, this Failure called for yet another Chastity Sentence, this time with a Factor of 16X. Now rolling a 14, suddenly, what had previously only been 96 hrs, suddenly turned into 14x16X=224hrs... more than 9 days!

12