How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut

Story Info
Son finds out new things about his Mom.
9k words
4.71
273.6k
447

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

TORI

My name is Tori Black, I'm a 42 year old wife and mother to one child, a son named Cody who is 20 years old and a sophomore in college. Cody will be returning from college this week for summer break. We live in Estero, a small town located in SW Florida.

I've kept myself in what I think to be very good shape. I'm 5'6"and weigh 120 lbs and I'm still close to my 36c-25-36 figure of my youth. In my mind I think that I'm still a very attractive woman, my breasts had a little more sag but they were also much fuller. I have flowing blonde hair that comes down past my shoulders and goes well with my steely blue eyes.

My husband Jim and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary, not sure that I would call a card and a kiss much of a celebration but that's where we are with our lives. Our life as with most people my age has become very predictable and quite frankly boring. Jim and I have grown apart over the years, not sure at this point that either of us care.

I work at a local Insurance agency not because we need the money but it allows me to get out and socialize. One of the benefits that comes from working there is the young, energetic, and vibrant people working in the office. It helps keep me young plus I also enjoy the looks I get from the young guys.

Jim is a CPA and works for a small accounting firm in Ft. Myers. When it's not tax season Jim has plenty of time on his hands to do all the things he likes to do, which is golf, play cards, and go hunting. During tax season he is swamped 24/7. Thus it is easy to see how we have grown apart.

At work I usually hang out with two women that were much younger than me. I was like an older sister to them. Kimmie and Kenzie were in their late 20's, attractive, and single. They were always telling me about their love life which did nothing but make me hornier than I already was. They were fun to be with and one of the reasons I enjoyed working at the office.

Every once in awhile they would convince me to go out with them after work for a few drinks. I always had fun when I went out with them as they attracted a lot of attention from the men in whatever restaurant we went to. I enjoyed the flirting that came with it, although I never had enough courage to do more than just a quick kiss.

CODY

I'm so pumped up that school is finally over. I was now a junior at Vanderbilt University, only two more years before I'm done! Actually school was fun, I mean we are in Nashville, the home to country music, filled with honky tonks as well as beautiful women and when I say beautiful women I mean it.

Being a good looking guy, 6'2" 180 lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes, I had easy pickings whenever I wanted to hook up. The problem for me was that I really wasn't looking to hook up every night. I was trying to find someone I could have a meaningful relationship with and that was proving to be quite the challenge.

I was looking forward to spending time with my parents this summer as well as a couple of my fraternity brothers who also lived down by me. Fortunately, since I was on a football scholarship, I didn't have to work in the summer. Unfortunately I had torn my ACL in the last game of the season so I would be busy rehabbing my knee. Besides rehab I was planning on laying out by my pool during the day and chasing pussy at night!

I was schedule to fly into Ft Myers on Wednesday May 4 allowing me to be there in time to celebrate Mother's Day. I would be flying back to Nashville to begin football practice on July 22 giving me a little over two months of free time. I was psyched!

As I walked out of the airport I saw moms car parked curbside. I hustled over to her and threw my bags in the back before getting and seeing her smiling face

"Geez mom you are looking mighty fine. You and dad have a hot date?" I leaned and kissed her cheek.

Mom looked at me and said, "Oh Cody I'm so glad you're home. I can't wait to hear everything about this past year. How's your knee?"

I cringed at the thought of having to go on the witness stand but I knew that her interrogation was part of who she is. I said, "Mom the knee is much better, still needs some more rehab. I can't wait to tell you all about this year."

She smiled, feeling satisfied at my answer as we drove home. Looking a little closer at my mom I had to admit she looked pretty nice. I don't remember her wearing short skirts like the one she had on but I'm glad she did as I got a nice view of her nicely tanned legs.

Wonder what's up with mom I don't remember her looking this hot. Maybe it was because I just always saw her as mom but boy oh boy this summer at our pool could be fun.

Dad finally came home looking a little disheveled. I said, "Hey dad looks like you had a rough day at work. How have you been?"

"I'm fine son. Welcome home. How's the knee?"

Something didn't seem right with him. He felt distant. "Knee is fine. Hey do you want to play some golf this weekend?"

"Oh Cody I can't this weekend I'm heading up to Orlando to golf with some of my friends. Let's plan on the following week."

I heard mom yell from the kitchen, "Jim it's Mothers Day this Sunday. I thought we would go out for brunch as a family this Sunday."

Dad replied, "I'm sorry Tori but we got a great deal on this golf package. Cody will take you out after all you are his mother."

Mom screamed, "Damn you Jim. It's always about you isn't it? What about me?"

I definitely felt the negative tension building quickly so I decided to go to the safety of my bedroom. Closing the door did not stop me from hearing their shouts. Man I didn't realize how bad things had gotten between them.

TORI

"Jim it's so fucking typical of you to just plan a trip and not bother to tell me. Don't you see what's wrong with that?"

Jim replied, "For gods sake Tori what's with the attitude? It's just a 3 day trip. I'll be back Monday. Look at it this way you get to spend some time with Cody, catching up about, school, football, and all his girlfriends."

I closed my eyes out of frustration. How can he not see that he is living his own life without me. I finally calmed down and said, "Fine Jim. Do whatever you please. Hope you are happy."

I grabbed my book and went out into our lanai feeling badly that our marriage was slowly falling apart. I know it isn't because I'm not attractive and I think I'm still the same fun loving person I was when we first met.

I wondered if he was having an affair? I mean he shows no interest in having sex with me. He always seems to be in his own little world not paying any attention to me other than to find out when dinner is going to be ready. I started to mist up so I told myself to focus on enjoying the two months I'll have with Cody. Gosh I hope we didn't embarrass him with our argument tonight.

Cody was still asleep when I left for work. Not sure what his plans were but hopefully he can fend for himself as I didn't have time to make him breakfast. Thankfully work went by quickly so I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself. As I was getting ready to go home I saw Kimmie heading towards me.

She said, "Tori do you have any plans for tomorrow night?"

I smiled and said, "No why?"

"Well Kenzie and I are going to this new restaurant and bar that is supposed to be the place to be. Come with us?"

"Oh Kimmie I don't know, my son just got home from school so I was hoping to spend some time with him."

Kimmie persisted, "Please Tori, it'll be so much fun."

I looked at her and said, "Tell you what, let me go home and find out what my son wants to do. If he is busy tomorrow night then I'll go out with you, Okay?"

That seemed to appease Kimmie so I headed home. As usual I came home to an empty house. I changed into something casual, grabbed a glass of wine and went out back to read. I heard some noise coming from inside and turned to see Jim scurrying around as if he was late for an appointment. I went inside and asked, "Jim is everything okay?"

He stopped and said, "Tori I told you I'm heading to Orlando. I'm running late and I have to pack and scoot out of here."

I said, "Wait a minute I thought you said you were going for three days?"

"Tori it's three days but we have to be there early tomorrow so we are leaving tonight." I shook my head in disgust and walked back out. His communication skills suck or maybe he just doesn't want me to know too much. Shit I don't even know where he is staying and who he is going up with. I'm such an idiot for putting up with all the asshole things he does to me.

CODY

It was almost nine when I came home. I yelled, "Mom? Dad? Anybody home?" I had been over at my friend Randy's house playing video games. I found it strange that no one was home. I went out back and found mom asleep on one of the chaise lounges. I jostled her and said, "Mom wake up." Mom opened her eyes and said, "Oh Cody, what time is it?"

"Mom it's 9:00. How long have you been asleep?" Mom still looking a little weary eyed said, "I don't know. I was out here reading my book and I must have dozed off."

"Okay I'm going inside to grab something to eat why don't you come inside and go to sleep. You seem like you can use the rest."

She followed me inside and waited as I made myself a sandwich. I sat by her and asked, "Where's dad?"

With a look of disgust she said, "Oh he left for his Orlando golf trip."

I knew to leave well enough alone so I asked, "Well what are your plans for the weekend? Want to hang out? Her face lit up as she said, "Yes that sounds great. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Mom I already have plans for tomorrow night but I'm not doing anything on Saturday and Sunday and Sunday is Mother's Day."

Mom said, "Okay let's plan on doing something on Saturday. I'll let you figure out Sunday. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"I'm meeting one of my friends from school. His parents have a house in Naples and they are here for a couple of weeks."

She said, "Cody can I ask you a personal question?"

Oh boy I wonder where this is heading. "Sure mom, ask away." I replied.

"We'll do you think I'm attractive?"

I groaned, "Geez mom. Are you kidding me? I can't answer that, you're my mom."

She continued, "Humor me and pretend I'm not your mother. Would you say I'm attractive?"

"Okay, if you weren't my mom you definitely would be a MILF."

Mom replied, "MILF? What's that?" I groaned and said, "MILF is an acronym for Mother I would like to fuck." I saw mom's face light up hearing me explain MILF and then asked me, "So you think I'm hot?"

"Geez mom what is this all about?

I saw mom was upset as she said, "Your dad and I aren't get along these days. I was thinking that maybe he didn't find me attractive anymore. I just wanted to get someone else's opinion. That's all. Thank you Cody."

Mom stood up and said, "Oh that reminds me I have to call a friend from work. Good night. I'll see you tomorrow." She bent down and gave me a nice kiss on my cheek.

"Good night mom." The conversation we just had made me see mom in a whole new light. I watched her butt and legs as she walked away and found myself getting hard. Holy shit.

TORI

I closed the door to my bedroom and called Kimmie. I told her I would be able to join her and Kenzie tomorrow night. She was excited that I was joining them and said we would finalize plans tomorrow at the office.

At work the next day, Kimmie convinced me to let her drive as she knew where this place was. I acquiesced and asked, "What are you guys wearing?"

She replied, "Something hot and sexy. I want to make sure I get lucky." I laughed and said, "Kimmie, I'm 42 years old and married. I don't do hot and sexy."

She countered, "I've seen you wear some sexy skirts and heels. You don't have to get lucky but a little kissing and groping is always good for the ego."

I said, "Okay I'll see what I can come up with. What time are you picking me up?"

"I'll be at your place at 5:30 as we have a 6:00 dinner reservation. Once we finish dinner we'll head into the bar and see what we find."

I smiled thinking to myself what is a 42 year old doing hanging out with two single little bombshells. When I got home I hurried through my clothes and found a cute little red dress that stopped mid thigh on my legs. It had a scoop front and back allowing for ample viewing. Hmm I think this qualifies as hot and sexy, I hope someone else agrees.

I put on a nice pair of lacy red bikini underwear. They were very sheer and made me feel really sexy. I threw on my dress and stepped into a pair of red open toed 4 inch heels. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt a shiver run down my spine. I thought that I looked really hot. I grinned and said we shall see.

Both Kimmie and Kenzie thought I really looked nice. They of course were dressed in club dresses revealing a lot of leg. When we got to the restaurant I was amazed at its size.

Kenzie said, "It's really two places in one. This end of the building is the restaurant while the other side is the dance club."

We had dinner and drinks and by the time we headed to the dance club side I was a little tipsy. We found a hightop table and ordered drinks. The place was starting to fill up and it was only 7:00. Looking around I felt a little uneasy as most of the crowd was significantly younger than me. Our drinks arrived and we toasted to a night of fun. Hanging out with Kimmie and Kenzie is always fun as they are so carefree.

Kenzie heard a song she liked and grabbed my hand saying, "Oh I love this song let's go dance."

The three of was were dancing when two young handsome guys joined us on the floor. The five of us danced to the music, every once in a while I would feel a set of hands on my hips or on my back pulling me back into them.

I humored them and let them push into me just for bit. I had to admit I was definitely enjoying the attention. We headed back to the hightop and the guys introduced themselves as Bill and Bryan.

Both Kimmie and Kenzie were definitely into them and I had to admit they were both very handsome but I thought they couldn't be much older than 21 years. Bryan looked at me with a big boyish grin and said, "You must be their older sister, I'm Bryan and you are?" A bolt of electricity shot through me as I mumbled, "I'm Tori and I'm old enough to be your mother."

Without missing a beat Bryan slid his arm around my waist pulling me closer into him and whispered, "I've never seen a mom that looks as hot and sexy as you Tori." Oh my I felt my pussy start leaking as he continued whispering into my ear, "I thought for sure you were in your late 20's at most." He kissed my ear before pulling away sending more shivers down my spine.

I took a big gulp of my drink and smiled at Bryan before saying, "Wow you sure know how to make a woman feel good."

He laughed and said, "I'm just telling you how I see it. Tori you are a very sexy woman."

Again I took another big gulp from my drink hoping to calm myself down. My heart was racing and my breathing was becoming a little labored as this young man was sweet talking himself into my heart. I asked, "Bryan I'm just curious, how old are you?"

Looking straight into my eyes he said without any hesitation, "Tori I'm 20 years old."

Oh my lord. I asked, "Are you still in school or are you working?" He replied as he took my hand, "Still in school. Come on let's go dance, I love this song."

Being that it was a slow song he pulled me into his arms and pressed into me. My god it felt so wonderful to be held close even if it was someone young enough to be my son.

Feeling a little tipsy and a little turned on I thought I would let him have some fun with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his mouth began to caress my neck. I could feel my panties getting wetter as his mouth found mine.

Softly we kissed at first before I allowed his tongue to swirl into my mouth. I moaned as I savored his soft wet tongue, it had been so long since I've felt these emotions. His hand cupped my ass and pushed me into his crotch where I felt the stiffness of his manhood. The song ended and I gave him one long wet kiss.

We headed back to the hightop when Bill said, "Hey guys I've got a large booth ready for us over in the corner. It will be more comfortable then this hightop. Let's go." I heard Kimmie and Kenzie squeal as the three of them scurried off.

I felt Bryan placed his hand on my thigh as he whispered in my ear, "Tori I am really into you. You are so sexy baby." I whimpered as his hand slowly caressed my thigh while his tongue swirled inside my ear. I was in heaven. I felt his hand caressing the side of my face as he pulled my lips onto his. Slowly at first we nibbled at each other's tongues before the kiss escalated.

I moaned into his mouth as his hand squeezed my thigh. I was so turned on that I took my hand and placed it on his crotch giving it a gentle tug. Oh my he was already hard and felt very big. My body was tingling all over as we continued to kiss each other. I finally pulled away from him and said, "Wow Bryan you are a really good kisser. Come on let's go over to the booth where we can get a little cozier."

His face lit up as I realized that maybe I shouldn't have said that to him. He led me to the booth were we saw Bill seated between Kimmie and Kenzie. Bryan watched as I slid first into the booth, my dress riding high on my thigh. He nuzzled up against me and tenderly kissed my lips. I thought his lips were so soft, the feeling hypnotic. I brought my hand to the side of his face and lovingly returned his kiss.

The waitress came over with another round of drinks. I know I shouldn't have had another one as I was already tipsy but I was really enjoying myself and I didn't drive. Bryan took a sip of his beer and put his arm around me pulling me closer to his body. I could feel my legs quiver as his other hand grabbed my thigh and pulled it towards him, my legs opening slightly.

He kissed me and said, "Tori you have me so turned on. Do you know what you're doing to me?" I groaned into his mouth and grabbed his crotch, tugging at it. His hand started to slide up my thigh as I had lost all self control. I knew he could feel my heat as he gently inched up my leg. My god it felt so good. I had to stop him right now so I let go of his cock and grabbed his hand clamping my legs closed.

He moaned, "Oh Tori why are you stopping?" I kissed him again and said, "Bryan, I can't do this right now. I really want to but I can't. Let's slow down. Okay?"

He groaned but said, "I understand Tori. It's just that I've never been with someone as hot and sexy as you. I'm sorry if I got carried away."

I grabbed his face and kissed him, first on his lips then on his neck, ears, cheeks before returning for one last slip of my tongue in his oh so inviting mouth. I said, "Thank you Bryan."

I looked over at Kimmie and Kenzie and they both had a devilish smirk on their face. I said, "What?"

They laughed before Kenzie said, "Sure looks like you're having a lot of fun. Aren't you glad you decided to come with us tonight?"

CODY

Shit I was running late. I told Bryan and Bill I would meet them at 7:00. My rehab ran longer than expected and before I knew it was fast approaching 8:00. I got ready as fast as possible. When I got to the bar/restaurant/dance club I asked myself what the fuck kind of place is this? It's crazy filled with people and it's only 8:30. I walked in and grabbed a beer. I stood at the bar and scanned the crowd looking for my pals. I finally saw Bill with two really hot looking women at a corner booth so I went over and introduced myself.

Kenzie was really hot so I asked her, "Kenzie want to go dance?" She sidled out of the booth my eyes gravitating to her gorgeous legs. As we were heading to the dance floor I asked Bill, "Dude can you order me a beer?"

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers