How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
A weekend getaway to Miami Beach begins!
6.3k words
4.71
44.1k
78

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

TORI

I woke up feeling like a child on Christmas morning.I was so excited to spend some alone time with my son. I still can't believe that Cody said he was in love with me. The intensity of my emotions and desires just went through the roof. My pussy was already starting to dampen just thinking about making passionate love with Cody. I closed my eyes hoping that this wasn't a dream but I knew it wasn't. I am in love with my son and I don't care about anything else.

I got up hoping that Jim was still going to work. I didn't want him hanging around while I'm getting ready. I put my bathrobe on and went to make a cup of coffee and much to my surprise Jim was sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee himself. I said, "Good morning Jim. How are you feeling?"

He looked up and said, "I feel fine. Why are you asking me that?" I shook my head as I walked past him and said, "Only because last night you looked like you overdid it at the club. You were definitely not feeling any pain."

He grunted, "I was fine last night and I'm fine now." I ignored him as I waited for my coffee to brew. He stood up to leave and said, "What's going on with you and Cody?"

My heart sank wondering how could he know. Did he hear us last night? Shit! I nonchalantly said, "What are you talking about now?"

"Well the other night he was helping you in the kitchen, last night you were watching a movie together, and now you're heading to Miami Beach. You guys seem pretty chummy lately."

I started to get pissed but I remained calm. I said, "He is probably hanging out with me because you've been such a jerk to him. Remember you did kick him out of the house or did you conveniently forget that?"

He left without another word. Whew that was close. I'm sure he doesn't suspect anything but it sure was a strange question to ask me.

I took my coffee to my bedroom and began to get ready. I showered and got dressed. I put on a pair of white shorts with a tight black tee. I took a look at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. The shorts were a little on the short side showing a lot of my tan legs. Even though I was wearing a bra I could see my breasts clearly defined in the tight top. I started to pack my bag with some of the clothes we bought Sunday as well as some casual wear. I also made sure to pack my little string bikinis along with some dressy shoes. When I finished I went in the kitchen and saw Cody.

He looked at me with his blue eyes and a big smile on his face. My heart melted. He whispered, "Is dad gone?" I nodded yes and watched as he strode towards me. My body was tingling in anticipation as he wrapped his arms around me before devouring me with a wonderfully forceful passionate kiss. I moaned into his arms as our tongues swirled lustfully inside our mouths.

He broke off our kiss and softly said, "Oh mom I'm so in love with you. I know it's wrong. Please forgive me. I shouldn't have allowed myself to go there. At first I was happy with the physical nature of our relationship but I soon realized that wasn't enough for me mom. I need you! I want you! I love you mom."

My hand caressed his face as a tear formed in my eye. I said, "Cody you don't need my forgiveness baby. I fell in love with you as well. You make me feel so special Cody. I need you too. It's all good baby."

Cody noticed the tear and gently wiped it off with his finger. "Mom don't cry. Everything will work out." I buried my head into his chest and whimpered, "I'm crying because I'm so happy Cody. I have forgotten what it's like to be happy. To be loved. You're the reason for all my emotions. I love you Cody."

We stood in each other's arms for what seemed like an eternity. Neither one of us wanting to let go of the other, perfectly content in this memorable moment. My insides were exploding with bolts of immense pleasure. I know now that our love will withstand anything. The taboo nature of our love no longer seems taboo to me. I'm in love with Cody and that was all that matters.

I finally said, "Maybe we should get on the road. It's a two hour drive and the sooner we get there the quicker we can enjoy our getaway."

He smiled and asked, "Are you packed?" I nodded yes and he said, "I hope you packed outfits like the one you're wearing right now because you look so hot mom."

I smiled and gave a slow lingering kiss before saying, "I love you." He squeezed my butt and said, "I love you too. Let's get going I can't wait to get there."

CODY

I can't believe all the feelings I'm experiencing right now. I thought for sure that mom would freak out if I told her I had fallen in love with her but instead it was like a dream come true for me. She is in love with me as well. After all the years of looking for a meaningful relationship I end up finding it in mom. I mean, I know this is weird but I can't help myself. She is such a kind and caring person. She is funny and intelligent. She is absolutely gorgeous and she has this insatiable sex drive.

On the drive to Miami Beach I asked, "So mom I know we haven't had a chance to let the intensity of our new found feelings set in but what are we going to do about dad?"

She groaned, "I don't know Cody. I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not letting anything get in the way of our love. You are all I want."

I smiled at her determination but I suspected that we were going to be facing some difficult decisions in the weeks to come. I decided that we needed more time to process our relationship before tackling the difficult decisions that lie ahead.

We arrived at the hotel and I was blown away by how nice it was. We valet parked the car and proceeded to check in. Even though it was only noon our room was available and we were able to get settled in before heading out to the pool and beach area.

It was interesting to see the smile on the hotel clerk as she realized we were staying in a room with just a king size bed. I gave her a knowing smile as we went to our room. Inside we saw a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean. Our room also had private balcony. We were only on the third floor but we were still high enough to see the beach area as well.

I quickly jumped into my swim trunks, tee, and flip flops. Mom was more deliberate in her approach but when she came out of the bathroom my mouth dropped wide open. She looked amazing. She had on a black mesh coverup over the little string bikini she wore the other day. She had her hair pulled back in a bun and was wearing a pair of platform sandals. She must have been pleased with my reaction because she said, "Cody you can make me feel incredible without saying a word. I take it you approve?"

I went to her and smothered her lips with mine as I let my hands roam all over her exquisite body. She moaned into my mouth as our bodies melded into one. My mouth found her ear where I moaned, "Mom you are so fucking sexy. You look amazing."

Mom pulled my crotch into her and moaned, "Cody you say and do the most amazing things that make me feel so beautiful. I love you baby. I love you so much. Let's go get something to eat before going to the pool or would you rather go to the beach?"

I kissed her neck and said, "Let's decide later. I saw there's a beachside restaurant called La Cote. Let's eat there."

We walked hand in hand. I had to admit that I was now viewing mom as my girlfriend and it felt great.

We ate and talked. Admiring the beauty of this property I was just blown away regarding the attention to detail as well as the service. It definitely was not something I've ever been exposed to although mom seemed to fit right in with the luxurious atmosphere. After lunch we decided to just hang out by the pool as it was already 2:00.

We found an attendant who led us to a chaise called a Tiki Chair. It was a round bed for the lack of a better term. The attendant said, "Normally this goes for $275 but being that's it's late consider this a comp. I saw mom quickly reach into her purse and hand him a $50 tip. I smirked to myself at the irony of another chaise lounge costing dad $50.

We ordered some frozen piña coladas and laid back on our Tiki chair. She smiled and snuggled up close to me. I was in public with mom in a skimpy bikini lying seductively close to me. I closed my eyes and savored the wonderful feelings I was having. We laid in the sun for a little bit before we both realized it was pretty hot outside.

We went into the pool to cool off. I pulled mom into me and kissed her softly. We tried to be discrete but it was difficult. I whispered in her ear, "Why don't we go to our room and get some rest?" Mom reached up to my ear and seductively said, "Okay but judging by what's poking me in my crotch I don't think you're looking to rest."

I smiled and said, "You're right mom. You look so damn hot and sexy I'm ready to rip your bikini off right now."

She giggled and said, "Let's dry off in the sun and then head up. It shouldn't take long to dry off in this heat."

We walked into our room and I promptly pulled her mesh coverup off. Leading her onto the bed we knelt facing each other before I kissed her. My arms wrapped around her as we kissed pulling her onto me so that she was straddling my thighs. My hands cupped her butt as she moaned softly, her hands caressing my hair as our kisses escalated in passion and desire.

Her body felt so soft and sexy as my hands roamed up and down her back. I was in no hurry as today I was feeling different sensations run through me. I'm in love with this beautiful sexy lady and I wanted to enjoy the moment. I dropped my mouth to her neck as mom moaned, "Oh Cody I love you so much." I reached up and kissed her like a man does to the woman he loves.

I moaned, "You feel so wonderful in my arms. It's where you belong mommy." We looked at each other and smiled knowingly before returning to our loving tender kisses. I was feeling so much love from mom. Her kisses were gentle but electric, her body was soft but hot. I was going to make love to my mom and it felt incredible.

TORI

Cody gently pushed me onto my back as he laid between my legs still smothering me with his soft erotic kisses. His slight moans made me more aroused as I lost myself in the moment. His hand lovingly cradled the back of my neck as he caressed my mouth with his kisses.

Everything felt like it was happening in slow motion but the intensity and range of emotions that I was feeling were deliciously decadent. I didn't want this moment to end. It was such an erotic sensual experience knowing that my son was going to make love to me. I could feel the difference. This was no longer about sex this was pure love.

His hand pushed the top off one of my breasts. His touch was immediate and exhilarating as my nipple harden in his hand. He brought his lips down onto my breast and lovingly sucked it into his mouth. I gasped, "Hmmmmmm." Kissing me again he toyed with my breast, circling it with his finger, pinching it, pulling it, flicking it until I was out of my mind with desire.

He pulled my top off and was now kissing one tit while caressing the other. I arched my back to meet his mouth as I ran my hands up and down his strong arms. He squeezed my breast and sucked my nipple in to his mouth sending little wisps of pleasure straight to my pussy. He came back up and continued kissing my lips as my hands felt the power of his body on mine.

His mouth went to my neck as he nibbled on me while toying with both my tits. I groaned with desire, "Oh yes baby. You make me feel so good."

He moved off me and laid on his side next to me. My arm reached around his neck pulling his mouth onto mine as we made out while his hand caressed my nearest breast. Still kissing me he slid his hand down past my stomach towards my pussy. My hips began to rock in anticipation as his fingers slowly teased their way inside my bikini before coming back up to my breast.

I groaned, "Hmmmm feels so good." He slid his arm around my neck so that head was resting on his bicep as we kissed, his hand reaching around my chest and cupping my tit. His hand scratching up and down my chest finally found its way to untie my bikini bottom. Undoing it he quickly removed my bottom and found my soaking wet pussy.

I kissed him hard as I was going to cum quickly. His fingers teased my pussy while he bent down and kissed my tit. I held onto him hoping that he wouldn't tease me too much longer. I've become such a slut for his touch. I felt one finger then two slide easily inside my pussy. I moaned, "Oh yes Cody I'm so close. Make me cum baby."

His thumb found my clit as his fingers furiously drilled in and out of me. I pulled his mouth onto my lips devouring it with an unbridled passion as I knew it would be only moments before my body exploded. I felt my leg start to spasm as I groaned, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Don't stop baby. Yes. I'm Cumming!"

My body stiffened and then exploded with a powerful orgasm. My body shook as I tried to endure the intensity of the tremors ripping through my insides. Oh my god this was amazing. My head rolled off Cody's mouth and flopped on his arm. At last I felt the orgasm begin to subside. I looked at Cody and smiled at him saying, "That was a wonderful orgasm lover. Thank you baby."

Cody didn't waste time taking his trunks off and rolling me onto my side. He nestled in behind me as I felt his cock poking at my entrance. His arm went behind my head once again landing on my tit. He slowly pushed into me filling me with his manhood. I leaned my head back and kissed him as he slowly started to piston his cock in and out of my pussy. He hooked my leg with his free arm and pulled it up onto my chest allowing his cock to drive deeper into my pussy as the pleasure from his fullness began to boil within me. My hand held his mouth onto mine as he pounded me over and over.

I moaned, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh my god." He pulled my head up so that we could look into each other's eyes. He held my head still as his cock ravaged my pussy. I moaned, "Oh my god you're going to make me cum again lover." Hearing my moan. He leaned in kissed me before pulling my head back. Our free hands held onto each other as he kept up his furious pace.

He let go of my hair and grabbed my hand. We were now holding hands as he made love to me. My mouth found his as we kissed deeply. The love and warmth I was feeling are indescribable. We kissed passionately as I felt my body start to erupt again. I screamed, "Oh my god I'm cumming. Oh oh oh. Oh. Oh. Oh oh oh oh. Yes."

Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me as I devoured my lovers mouth. I was cumming on his cock squeezing it with my pussy as my body convulsed from the tremors coursing through it. He whispered, "I love you." as my body continued to be ravaged by the intensity of my orgasm.

Once I had calmed down he rolled on top of me and started to pump his cock in and out of my pussy. I groaned, "Cum for me baby. I want to feel my lovers cum inside me. Cum baby." He pushed both my legs onto my chest and started to furiously drive his cock into me. It didn't take long as I felt his cock twitch inside my pussy. I groaned, "Oh yes baby cum inside mommy. Cum for me."

I could feel his cock grow as his pace increased then I felt the first stream coat the insides of my pussy. He groaned, "Oh yes mommy I'm cumming so good. Yes. Yes. Oh my god."

His cum kept blasting inside me as I held him close. It felt so wonderful to be loved. He rolled off me and we laid together on our sides face to face in our arms. None of us in any hurry to end this moment. I caressed the side of his face and whispered, "That was amazing. I love you so much."

He kissed me softly and said, "I love you too. You're amazing mom." We snuggled in our arms savoring our mutual love. I was perfectly content to be held in his arms and Cody didn't seem to be in any hurry either.

We must have been so comfortable that we fell asleep for a little bit. I opened my eyes and saw Cody next to me sound asleep. God I just want to wake him up and fuck his eyes out. I can't get enough of him. I saw that it was 6:00 so I got up and went to take a shower. I figured we would just hang around the hotel this evening. I called the concierge and got us a dinner reservation at the their steakhouse restaurant for 8:00. That should give us plenty of time to get ready.

I came out of the bathroom to find Cody sitting on the bed naked sipping on a glass of champagne. I asked, "Where's mine?" He smiled and pointed to the dresser where there was an open bottle on ice with a glass already poured waiting for me. I sauntered to the champagne in my short little robe making sure he saw as many of my curves as possible.

He walked over to me and clinked our flutes in a toast, "To us having an unforgettable weekend in Miami Beach." I reached up to him and kissed him softly knowing that this weekend was indeed going to be unforgettable. I said, "I made dinner reservations at the steakhouse restaurant in the hotel for 8:00. Maybe afterwards we can enjoy some drinks at the lobby bar. Does that sound okay?"

"Mom as long as you are with me it doesn't matter what we do." My heart raced knowing that he really meant those words. I pressed into him and said, "You make me feel so beautiful and desired. I can't get enough you Cody. I love you baby."

It was all I could do not to grab his magnificent cock and stroke it so that I could feel it's power surge in my hands. I said, "Go take a shower while I get dressed out here. I have something really sexy that I'm going to wear for you tonight."

CODY

I walked out of the bathroom and saw mom standing in front of the mirror. She looked incredible. She was wearing the hottest dress I had ever seen. I said, "Wow mom. You look so fucking hot!" She turned for me like a model, proudly showing me all parts of her hot body.

The dress material was black and it hugged every mound and curve of her body. The dress wrapped around the back of her neck exposing the soft curves of her shoulders. The front plunged low to just below the sternum, displaying both the inner and outer curves of each breast. The back? Well let's just say there was no back as it dropped to just barely above the crack of her sweet little round ass. It was so short that it barely covered her pussy. She had on pair of black stiletto heels. 


I approached and pulled her into my arms. She smiled as she palmed my growing hard-on through my towel and said, "So I take it you like my outfit?" stroking my cock with her palm.

"Mom you are a ten. You look absolutely stunning." as I explored her mouth with my lust filled tongue. A soft moan escaped from her lips as my hands gently massaged her supple ass through the sheer silk dress material.

Mom broke off the embrace and asked, "Cody even though I'm in love with you I really enjoyed being your hot little slut last weekend. Is it okay if I continue to be your hot little slut from time to time?"

I smiled and held her close to me. "I love my hot little slut. Let me get ready and we can head out."

We ate, drank and talked as I watched men lust at my mom from their tables. Mom looked incredible, her face flushed with sexual heat and anticipation. She was constantly rubbing my cock through out dinner.

After dinner we went to the lobby bar called Blu and found a table off to the side. We ordered a couple of glasses of Prosecco and watched the bar scene. The place oozed with sex, seduction, and passion. Tables were filled with gorgeous men and women wantonly lusting at each other.

My arm wandered and caressed mom's naked back, the softness of her skin feeling so erotic. She found my ear and pressed into me, "Oh baby your hand feel so nice. You're making me so wet and horny."

My hand slid sensuously down her back until I felt the upper curves of her ass. I inched my hand inside her dress and began to squeeze her cheeks as I held her close to me. She took the back of my head and pulled me to her waiting lips and explored my mouth with her sensuous tongue.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers
12