How Much Does It Hurt?

Story Info
Ballbusting is the fun that crosses party lines.
2.5k words
4.49
17.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the intellectual property of the author to the exclusion of all others. All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

All events and characters are fictional. Any similarity to real persons or events are coincidental.

This story features erotic content of a kinky and female-dominated nature including ballbusting. If you do not like such material I recommend reading something more to your fancy.

This story is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of eighteen years old. If you are beneath the age of eighteen, please come back when you are of appropriate age.

Be sure to rate this story, even if you hate it. Favorite it, if you enjoy it. Follow me for more kinky content like this. Consider checking out my other stories. Please feel free to comment, I welcome all feedback and constructive criticism.

Now for our feature presentation, enjoy!

In college I was majoring in political science and was in this "political science" club. It was Election Night and we were going to have a watch party at an upscale hotel. This was perhaps the only high-end watch party around, hosted by a non-partisan group. I had a reputation as being a bit of an outspoken member of the club who often challenged prevailing attitudes, which made me a hero to a minority, but a source of constant frustration the majority of the members.

I got my fame in freshman year trouncing one of the primary leaders in a debate on energy policy, and was a regular since then.

It was now junior year and I was regularly leading the floor. I often introduced added issues that weren't part of the normal discussion, developing what I called "political fetishes." However, the story below involved me exploring other fetishes I had.

Some of my fetishes were pretty normal. I liked stilettos, panty hose, pleated skirts, school uniforms, long legs, and normal enough stuff. I would answer those openly. Some stuff was within understandable limits, like being tied up and orally servicing girls, something that often got me dates because I never expected or demanded that she return the favor. These were on a need to know basis, but few truly needed to know, my close friends knew, but in general, it was considered private.

However, my other fetishes, like truly submitting to a pretty girl, especially as she stood over me and taunted me about how she just crushed my balls, that was perfectly private and nobody needed to know about that. I didn't want to be thought of as some kind of bizarre pervert.

As we piled into some vans to take us o this event, I was seating in the middle row, there was a very attractive freshman girl in the back on her cellphone in the middle seat with another good-looking girl on her left on the inside of the van, and on the door-facing side was another younger boy,.

The blonde girl had her hair neatly combed, but a little untidy to make her look relaxed,I could only see her from the abdomen up, but she was wearing a short red dress that teased a bit of cleavage. She had a pretty face with tasteful make-up and not excessive amounts like a lot of girls her age did. She was probably a freshman and had come to a few meetings, but did not participate out of roll-call. Her name was Callie. I suddenly heard her laughing and saying something about kicking people in the balls, I heard the guy next to her say "no thanks." When a pretty girl is talking about kicking guys in the balls I knew I had to investigate. I pivoted around and said, "what's going on?"

Callie said, "I need a volunteer, but it has to be a boy,"

"What for?" I asked.

"I want to kick a guy in the balls, I want to see how much it hurts," Callie said, she then read off her cell phone, "This is on Twitter, it's 9000 dels of pain and is more painful than delivering one hundred babies and breaking everyone bone in the body three times."

This was unscientific nonsense. Sure, it hurt, but no some metric existed. That said, I wanted this cute freshman to kick me in the balls, but was not going to out my fetish in this public setting, outside of her and a cute brunette on her left, I actually at least kind of knew everyone in the van. I found her even hotter when she held up her phone, giving me a glance of her forearms, they looked quite developed and strong.

"Wow, yikes!" I decided to say.

"Do you want to me my volunteer?" she asked. It took a lot of willpower to not say "Hell yeah!"

I instead took a moderate approach and said, "what's in it for the guy?"

"You get to see how much it hurts too," she said and she winked ay me flirtatiously.

"I'll do a lot in the name of wisdom, but if your phone is speaking the truth, this is one I'll be willing to pass on," I said.

As we got out of the car to go to the hotel ballroom, I could see Callie was wearing stylish black heels, nothing too crazy, about 3.5" and stilettos and her legs looked quite strong, but feminine and shaved. She made a beeline to the bar, it was understandable, these open bars would serve booze to the underage and a lot of students went to these events just to get loaded. Rather than ordering a drink I managed to get Callie alone and said, "do you really want to kick a guy in the balls?"

Callie laughed and said, "are you offering?"

"I've reconsidered, I want to see what the fuss is about," I held out my phone showing her that the story she read was a hoax.

"Really, it's a hoax?" she said, "well all the more reason to find out!" Callie and I went into an alcove to be out of the view of everyone else at the party.

After we go into the alcove I removed my jacket. I also took off my tie and unbuttoned the top button of my dress shirt.

"If this does really hurt, promise you won't get upset?" asked Callie.

"I'm the one stupid enough to try it," I replied. I knew I was hard I was hoping she either didn't notice or at least had decided to ignore it.

"You have a point," she said, "spread your legs."

She drew her leg back and nailed me, smashing the top of her foot into my balls, my world exploded in pain. She didn't let off, nailing me again.

She then started with the knees, "this is for all your annoying arguments."

"This is for all the awful things you want to do," she said.

She named a few other points, kneeing my maybe five times in all, I didn't remember any until the sixth knee, "and this is for your boner, you like this you pervert?"

I collapsed on the ground as she giggled.

"What's the number one thing on your mind now?" she asked coyly.

My balls hurt so much and I blurted out, "I wish I was a girl."

She exploded in laughter and appeared to be ready to walk off when the girl who was next to her in the van called out and came over, I noticed she shoes first, they were red sandal type stilettos with shorter heels as I was on fours from the thrashing Callie delivered. The girl was the busty, cute brunette from the van, she was wearing a black knee length skirt and a tight white top below a magenta suit jacket. Her name was Kayla, also a freshman.

When Kayla came near and noticed me she said "I was going to ask if you wanted to get some drinks, but it looks like you found something even more fun to do! It looks like you found your volunteer, how you doing boy?" Kayla bent over to be on eye-level, then started laughing, "Is that Nate?"

"Yep!" said Callie, "and he did volunteer!" Kayla laughed harder.

"Oh that's awesome! I've wanted to bust his balls ever since last week, I was so mad at his arguments!" Kayla.

"Can I have a go?" asked Kayla.

Callie didn't respond right away and looked at me. I groaned. I was immensely aroused despite the pain, and while I would love to have a hottie like Kayla join Callie in her game, I simply was not ready.

"Not right now, maybe later, let's get those drinks," Callie left me behind to my pain while she and Kayla got drinks.

"Damn," said Kayla, "Oh well, maybe I'll kick him later if I'm happy with the result to celebrate, if not, to vent!"

Callie did return to me in about five minutes with a glass full of ice for my sore balls, by that point I had found a bench to sit down on as I wrestled with my thoughts about my fetish and Callie, and if I loved her or hated her.

"Thanks for a good time, I'd love to do it again." Callie said.

I was not all there mentally due to the pain and said, "anytime." Callie smiled slyly and while she had been planning to return to Kayla and the bar, she sat next to me and said, "Really? Wait...I heard this turns some guys on, are you one of them?"

I didn't respond and said, "I don't really--"

Callie cut me off "--look, it's okay if you are, I won't tell anyone, but probably we can have some more fun, I won't be too rough!"

"I think so," I said.

"Oh YES!" Callie exclaimed, "It actually turns me on too! I think we're going to have a lot of fun!"

We exchanged a smile, and Callie asked me if I was okay, I told her I would be in a few minutes. She cupped my balls gently which made my erection, which had wilted due to the ice to spring up to new heights.

"I'll see you when you feel better, okay?" Callie said and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay," I said. It took me maybe ten more minutes, but the ice had helped, and I managed to join the party shortly thereafter.

I told my friends I was "milling about and using the bathroom" when they asked me where I was.

I disliked the options that year and had gone third party, and I was shocked as results began pouring in for one of the major candidates. I say Kayla visibly crying at the outcome, she wasn't alone. The schadenfreude as delicious.

As more results rolled in, Callie suddenly tapped me on the shoulder, she slipped me a room key and said, "In case you want to pick up where we left off." She punctuated the statement by gently kneeing my balls then kissed me on the cheek again, and said "Room 417." I didn't see her the rest of the night. I stayed at the event until a few more key states were called and that was the race. A few states were still counting, but it was in effect over. The defeated candidate that Kayla had supported could simply not make it to 270, even if she had won all of them.

I made a quick pit stop at the bar, I needed a Ginger Ale really, I was thirsty and headed upstairs to room 417, as I slid the key card into the door and opened it I walked in to see Callie and Kayla sitting in the two arm chairs, Kayla had taken her shirt off, wearing only a black bra that her ample breasts looked ready to spill out of. As Callie had worn a dress she instead removed her bra, making her look very naughty. I could tell they dolled up while waiting for me too, they probably had to, tears are known to damage makeup. They kept their heels on.

"Hey boy," said Callie, "take your clothes off, come on!"

"We haven't had a woman as President yet," said Kayla, shrugging, causing her breasts to bounce, "I suppose I'll have to settle for at least women being in charge here." She smiled broadly.

As I disrobed down to nudity, my erection springing outward, the two beautiful girls approached me smiling. They swaggered, swinging their hips, and letting their breasts jiggle. Callie pinned me back against the wall by my shoulders, I didn't struggle. "tonight's going to be fun for all of us, you want it, right?"

"Yes," I replied softly.

"Good boy," she said sexily, she then continued in a sexy tone, "you said you wished you were a girl after I busted your balls. In truth, t's the best. I also promise that I won't grant your wish, but you will wish you had a pussy before it's over." Callie punctuated her statement by slapping herself on her vaginal area. Callie fell silent for a moment, she then kissed me passionately on the mouth, her mouth was open and I responded, she slipped her tongue into my mouth slightly before withdrawing it and breaking the kiss.

We lingered for a moment before Kayla said "Ahem!" After we both turned to her she said "You already played with him, I want to have my own fun too. I'm going first."

Callie stepped aside to let the busty brunette approach me. Kayla was smiling so widely on her pretty face, her icy blue-grey eyes looked in fascination, "This turns me on too," she said happily.

Kayla put her hands on my shoulders and began pumping on her back leg, teasingly before snapping it forward and slamming her knee into my balls. The pain and the erotic rush I felt was intense. My scream was lost in my throat. Both girls laughed hysterically as I fell to the ground and high fived. Kayla then teased, "wish you were a girl, baby? I bet you wish you had a pussy!" She ran her hand over her public sensually then teasingly jiggled her breasts with her hands

Callie scrolled through her smart phone and put on the song "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" as Kayla kneed me again. It elicited a groan of pain for me, but more laughter and hysterics for the girls.

Callie sat down on the bed and started fingering herself watching intently as Kayla lined up her next knee.

I was in for a very painful, but erotic night ahead. Kayla and Callie's candidate may not have won to rule the country that night, but they had both risen to rule me.

We may go back to being political adversaries the next day, but for that night, we were entirely on the same page about what really mattered.

TO BE CONTINUED?

Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Be sure to rate this story, even if you hate it. Favorite it if you liked it. Follow me for more kinky content. And if you have any comments to add them below.

Respectfully your's.

ManofthePublic