How Much Will She Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Brian fucked her hard and long and before they were finished, strangers started to show up. All day long, I just kept collecting ten dollars and directing guys in. Usually, it was one at a time but there were times she had two and one time she had three guys at one time. She was used to gangbangs so these were no problem.

But, when the old man showed up, things changed. He was probably sixty years old with pure white hair that looked as if it had not been washed in a week. He looked like he possibly had not bathed in that long. When I shook his hands at the door I know the smell seemed to confirm that opinion.

He didn't have the ten dollars. He offered up a story about losing his wallet but it didn't matter. I told him it was a freebie.

Heather looked at me in sick that I was letting him in, but I did. She tried to let me know she didn't want to. I ignored her. She was resisting but not refusing. I went to her and started to kiss her and let her stare into my eyes as he started to luck her pussy.

She shook her head no, but I ignored her pleading. Tears started to form in her eyes. I looked up at him and told him to fuck her and she immediately began to cry. She cried the whole time he fucked her.

She was still crying when he left and I told her I had pictures of him and everyone else. She had been a good whore and we had made 270 dollars in twenty four hours. I was proud of her.

I held her and let her weep. And then I said the cruelest thing I ever said to her.

"Go take a shower. I want to fuck you, but not after that," I said.

I heard her crying in the shower, but then she was better. When she came out, she was smiling and asking if she had been a good whore. She wanted my approval and I gave it.

Enthusiastically.

We had the best sex we had in weeks.

12