How My Sister Became My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

"Glad you enjoyed that." Vincent continued. "So if we invite you back, you would come again?"

"Absolutely!" Jessica replied. Then with a sly grin on her face, knowing the double meaning of what she was about to say, she added, "I would cum again and again."

We all chuckled at the double entendre. Tiffany then turned to me.

"So Ryan, have you and Jessica been having sex?" Tiffany asked. There was an awkward moment of silence and then she continued. "There at the end it appeared that you were hesitant to have your sister suck your cock."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Ryan, we know that Jessica is your sister." Tiffany said.

"How?" I asked.

"Lilly told me a few years ago about your sister Jessica." Tiffany continued. "She told me she was having sex with Jessica and that Jessica was a great lover. Lilly told me that she told Jessica about our swingers group, and Jessica was interested in joining. The problem was that she was single, and we all know the group only allows couples."

"So you also knew that Lilly and Jessica were having sex?" Again I was shocked at the revelations. "I didn't know until Jessica told me a week ago or so."

"You didn't know?" Tiffany asked. She also appeared surprised that I didn't know.

I just shook my head 'No'. Again there was an awkward moment of silence.

"To answer your question," Jessica jumped into the conversation, "Ryan and I haven't had sex. Tonight when I sucked his cock was the closest we've ever come to having sex with each other. And yes, I was regularly having sex with Lilly for several years, until I moved to Atlanta. After that she and I had sex only when I came back for a visit. Lilly said she would tell Ryan about our relationship as it was the only sex she had outside of marriage, other than with the swingers group which they did together. I too was shocked recently when I learned Lilly never told him."

"Just to be clear," Tiffany added, "We're not implying that we disapprove of siblings having sex. When Vincent's sister and her husband come to visit us, he fucks his sister all weekend while I fuck her husband. We understand there is something special about siblings making love with each other. Just saying."

"Regardless of whether you two have sex with each other," Vincent added, "we would love to have you as active members of the swingers group."

"Would we be welcomed? We wouldn't be a married couple." I asked, wondering if Jessica and I could participate in the group.

"I suspect some already know that Jessica is your sister." Tiffany responded. "I doubt they will have a problem with you two participating as a couple. I can discuss it with those that might have a concern and convince them that the group really needs both of you."

"That would be great." exclaimed Jessica.

I was a bit surprised by her enthusiasm about joining the swingers group. I was also very happy at the prospect.

- - - - -

Both of us were fairly quiet on the drive home that night. I knew I had a lot to consider, and I suspected that Jessica did as well.

After we arrived home, I poured each of a glass of wine and we sat in the living room.

"I'll ask a different version of the question Vincent asked you." I began our discussion. "Were the activities of the evening what you expected? What you hoped for?"

"Certainly more than I expected." Jessica responded. "The sex was unbelievable. I've never experienced a cock like Vincent's. He was fantastic. I do hope we will continue to see them and others in the swingers group."

Jessica paused a moment, lowering her eyes to the floor, as if she was considering what else she would say to me. She then raised her head and I could again see that mischievous expression she sometimes has.

"If you haven't already guessed," Jessica began, "I could be considered an oral slut. I love oral sex. I love sucking cock. I love eating pussy. I love it all wet and messy. I love eating male cum. I love eating female cum. As you have witnessed, I love eating male cum from a messy pussy. And, of course, I love having my pussy eaten orally or fucked with a cock, a real cock or a strap-on cock. Fuck! I love sex all sorts of ways."

Again she paused, then continued. "I hope you don't think less of me."

I wrapped my arms around my sister and gave her a big hug. Soon we were sharing a passionate open-mouth kiss.

"I don't think less of you." I said. "How could I? I also love sex many ways, although possibly not as many ways as you do. I am excited that because of you, I may be returning to the swingers group and we can experience a lot of sex with many different people."

She looked at me with what I thought was a 'longing for you' look in her eyes. I thought she was about to say or ask something else, but she quickly turned away.

"It's been a long night." Jessica said. "I need to go to bed."

Jessica turned and left the room, heading upstairs to her bedroom. I picked up the empty wine glasses and took them to the kitchen. I turn out the lights and headed to my own bedroom.

A short while later I was naked, lying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. Physically I was very tired, but mentally I was wide awake. I couldn't stop thinking about the great sex I had that night, or the sights of Jessica having sex with Vincent and Tiffany. I wondered how it would feel to have sex with Jessica, to be fucking her, eating her pussy, or having her suck my cock, again. Was it possible that she also wants to have sex with me? Was that the question she didn't ask tonight?

Eventually I fell asleep, thoughts of sex filling my head, and my cock hard as a rock.

- - - - -

The next morning I slept in later than usual. It was the holiday weekend and I was in no rush to get out of bed as I wasn't going to work that day.

I was only partially awake when Jessica entered my bedroom, completely naked, and slid into bed next to me on my left side, her arms around me. Before saying a word, she kissed me.

"Good morning brother." she said in her soft, sultry voice.

"Good morning my sister." I replied. "This is different. What's up?"

"I've been thinking all night about us." she began. "I know I love you. I know you love me. I love sex, and you love sex. So I wonder why we aren't having sex together?"

"Brothers and sisters just aren't supposed to have sex." I replied, even if I didn't fully believe that myself.

"I understand the genetic thing." Jessica replied. "If we had a baby, it would be more at risk of genetic problems. But I'm on the Pill and have no plans now to have a baby. And I cannot think of any other reason we can't have sex. And then last night we learned that Vincent is fucking his sister. And they are cool with that."

Jessica cuddled up closer to me. She wrapped her hand around my cock, just holding it.

"Don't you want to fuck your hot, horny, slutty sister?" Jessica asked in no uncertain terms.

The dam had broken between us. There was no reason stopping us and I knew that.

I rolled to my left side, facing her. My left arm wrapped behind her, holding her. My right knee went between her legs, my thigh pressed up against her pussy. My right hand found her left breast and I gently caressed her. I stared into her eyes.

"Yes I want to fuck you." I said in reply. We passionately began kissing. I had never felt anything so exhilarating before.

We held a tight embrace as we kissed and groped each other's flesh. We rolled around the bed, sometimes side-by-side, sometimes I was on top of her, sometimes she was on top of me. All the while we were kissing very passionately, liked I had never kissed her before. We were no longer just siblings. We were becoming lovers.

Eventually we paused to catch our breath. Jessica was laying on top of me, that devilish look on her face.

"Last night you took the opportunity to suck my cock." I began. "It's my turn to eat you pussy."

"Your wish is my command." Jessica replied as she quickly turned around, putting us into a '69'. She sat down on my face, her pussy already wet with her fluids. "I assume it is okay for me to suck your cock while you eat my pussy."

Jessica didn't wait for my reply before sucking my cock head into her mouth. I was in double heaven. Her warm wet soft lips wrapped around my cock, and her hot wet pussy planted on my mouth. I shoved my tongue deep into her gash and tasted her sweet fluids. She moaned in pleasure.

We licked and sucked on each other for the better part of ten minutes, loving every moment. My jaw and tongue were getting tired, as I suspected that hers were as well. I reached around her ass with my right hand and shoved three fingers into her pussy. She squealed in pleasure as I finger fucked her while licking her clit. Soon she was pressing down harder upon my face and I could hear her heavy breathing, soon becoming gasps for air.

"Oh fuck, Ryan. You're going to make me cum." She said as she took a break from sucking my cock.

I nibbled her clit which set her off. She screamed and her whole body started shaking as her orgasm hit. Fluids flooded out of her pussy and I drank and swallowed all that I could. My face was covered in her female cum. And I loved it.

Jessica laid on top of me letting her orgasm continue and then slowly subside. She came down from her sexual high and rolled off of me, kneeling next to me.

"If that is what your tongue can do to me," she began. She took my hard cock in her hand, as if showing it to me. "I want to feel what this big boy will do to me."

Before I could say 'Climb aboard.' she had swung her leg over my body, straddling me in a cowgirl position. She rose up, pointed the head of my cock at her opening, and slowly began to impale herself on me.

"Oh Fuck! That's big!" she exclaimed as my cock stretched her open.

My cock was not a monster cock. I knew there were larger cocks than mine. But mine was above average, about 8 inches long and almost two inches in diameter. The girth is what the women felt as I entered them.

Jessica leaned forward and braced herself by putting her hands on my chest. She was bouncing her ass, pushing a bit further down on my cock with each bounce. It took a minute or so, but she finally bottomed out, her ass on my lap, my cock buried fully inside her. We stayed still, just experiencing the feeling. She felt tight and warm to me, but not so tight that she wouldn't be able to move some.

"I've only felt this full once before." Jessica said. "And that was with a mammoth dildo my girl friend gave me as a gag gift. She bet I couldn't take it all in. She should have known I always take a dare. It nearly split me open, but I got it all inside me. But never again. It hurt too much."

"So am I hurting you now?" I asked.

"No. This just feels incredible." She replied as she smiled at me. "It's tight. I'm full. It tingles, maybe a slight bit painful, but I'm feeling waves of pleasure, overriding any pain or discomfort."

Jessica closed her eyes and sighed. I could sense her body relaxing, and I could also feel her pussy adjusting to the size of my cock. Her pussy was accommodating me, and I knew she could feel that also.

"I just can't explain how good this is now feeling." She said.

Jessica sat upright on me and let her arms hang down by her sides. She slow began rocking forward and backward on my cock, shifting the pressure points inside her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh. Feels so good." She repeated.

I reached up and placed my hands on her breasts, softly holding them. She placed her hands over my hands, holding my hands on her tits, even pressing them a bit firmer against herself. I was enjoying watching as she took control of her own pleasure. I figured that a while later I would be in a different position, pounding her pussy with my cock. But, for now, she was controlling how we had sex, and how her pussy accommodated to the size of my cock.

She continued the forward and back rocking motion. I could tell that her fluids were flowing, providing more lubrication, and that her muscles were relaxing. Soon, with each forward motion, Jessica was lifting up a bit, maybe an inch or so of my cock coming out, only to be shoved back inside her on the backward rock of her body.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Fuck, Yeah!" she replied. "I hope you're not planning on doing anything else today. We may be doing this all day."

I felt she was exaggerating. She likely didn't have that amount of stamina. But I had the time to give it a shot. It was feeling great for me as well.

Jessica continued rocking, back and forth. She was slowly building speed, and soon my cock was sliding out and back in two inches or more. I don't know if the term 'fucking' implies a certain amount of in-and-out action, but I felt we were getting close to that point.

All this time Jessica had been on her knees. The initial rocking had all been done by hip rotations. Then she began to lift off of me by moving forward, pivoting on her knees. But she was ready to try something different. She re-positioned her legs so that she was now squatting over me, balanced on the balls of her feet. We interlocked our fingers, my hands raised up above my shoulders, and she held her arms out in front of her, using me to balance herself. In this position she could use her legs to raise and lower herself on my cock.

Very soon she was moving up and down on me, six inches or more of my cock coming out, only to have her drop back down on me, shoving me so deep inside her I could feel the barrier of her cervix. With each plunge of my cock into her, she let out a groan. Her breath was quickening and a slight sheen of perspiration was appearing on her flesh. She was beginning a workout, and she was loving it.

"This feels so fucking good." She said. "I can't believe we hadn't done this sooner."

My cock was beginning to ache in a very good way. I wasn't that concerned about premature ejaculation as I knew my cock could stay hard and we could continue fucking. I did want to time each of my ejaculations to maximize the effect upon Jessica. But I knew I likely could only have two, maybe three orgasms.

Jessica picked up the action, moving up and down faster and faster, dropping down on my cock harder and harder. She was squeezing my hands harder as the intensity of her experience was rising. She closed her eyes and she yet her head fall backward or sideways. Up and down. Up and down she continued.

"Oh god. Oh god." she started to repeat.

I sensed that her orgasm was approaching, her second of the day. I was just a spectator, letting her control the action.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh." She kept repeating quickly as she bounced even faster upon my cock.

Then suddenly she froze. She squeezed my hands really hard. Her vaginal muscles clenched my cock. I could feel the pulsations inside her vagina, squeezing me. She stopped breathing for a moment then screamed out in her loudest voice,

"OH FUCK!"

Jessica fell forward, collapsing onto my chest. She was breathing hard and her body was trembling.

"oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she was now repeating softly and very rapidly. This orgasm lasted more than a minute. Then she finally calmed down.

"Jesus. That was INTENSE!" she told me.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked in a supportive voice.

"I can't believe that after those two orgasms, I'm still horny." she replied, puzzled by her condition. "My cunt needs more, a lot more."

"I can help with that." I answered. I knew she was physically drained, so it was time for me to get busy.

I wrapped my arms around my sister and kissed her as I rolled us over, her on the bottom and I on top of her. My cock was still hard, and still buried in her pussy. Jessica laid there, mostly exhausted and limp. She did manage to spread her legs and raise her knees, giving me a better angle to pump my cock into her. I lifted myself up on my arms, as if doing a push-up over my sister.

"I can't believe that you are still hard as a rock." Jessica said in amazement.

"I can't believe that I'm fucking my sister." I replied with a chuckle.

"I think we need to make up for lost time." Jessica said with the devilish look on her face.

"I think that is a great idea." I replied as I began to push my cock in and out of her hot, wet, pussy.

Jessica's pussy was a great fit for my cock. Snug, but not too tight. I could slide in and out of her, but there was enough friction to make it very pleasurable.

"Your pussy fits my cock very well." I said as I looked down into her eyes.

"When I'm this horny, it's not a pussy. It's my CUNT!" Jessica said, putting an exclamation on the word 'cunt'. "Now FUCK MY CUNT!" she demanded.

Jessica drew her knees up higher, lifting her feet off the bed. This motion caused her hips to swivel, opening herself up to me even more. It was obvious she wanted a serious fucking and that is what I intended to give her.

I hooked my arms under her legs and pushed them up over her shoulders, folding her in half.

"If you want a hard fucking, I'll give you a hard fucking." I told her as I started thrusting my cock into her hard and deep.

Jessica squealed in delight. "Oh YES! Oh YES!"

I maintained a quick pace of thrusting and withdrawing my cock from her cunt. We both were breathing hard, grunting and groaning.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I muttered, timed with each thrust.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she replied in rhythm.

I could feel the effects of a release of my endorphins, creating a sense of euphoria in my body. This was feeling soooo fucking good. We continued on for several minutes. Each thrust of my cock now was hitting bottom inside her. We both groaned each time I filled her cunt. "Uh, Uh, Uh."

"Oh god! Oh God! OH GOD!" the pitch and loudness of Jessica's voice was rising. Her next orgasm would be soon.

"Come on Jessica. Cum for me." I urged her on.

"Cum with me Ryan." she replied. "I want to feel your hot cum flood my cunt."

I leaned forward a bit more over Jessica. This increased the friction of my cock close to her clit. I went into overdrive pounding away inside her.

Our orgasms were almost simultaneous. I felt my cock swell, my balls draw up, and I exploded just as she screamed out her own orgasm. I shoved my cock into her as far as I could and held it there.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed as her body began to shake and her cunt clenched my cock.

"FUCK!" I screamed as my cock began jetting big loads of my hot sticky cum deep inside her.

She could feel my cum explosions in her vagina. "OH FUCK, RYAN! THAT'S...THAT'S..." and she couldn't finish the sentence as she had a loss of words.

Jessica's hands gripped my shoulders. She locked her legs behind my ass. Her body shook in an intense orgasm, as her eyes rolled back in her head. I was sure she could feel my cum overflowing her cunt and sliding down over her anus.

We stayed locked in this position for a minute, maybe two or three. It was an incredible sensation, maybe the most powerful orgasm that either of us had experienced.

Finally she let go. Her body relaxed and she flopped her arms and legs on the bed.

"Ryan. Incredible. I thought I was about to die and go to heaven." she said.

"I'm still horny." I replied. This time I had the devilish look on my face.

"What?? How??? Can't be!" she exclaimed.

I pulled my still hard cock out of her cunt and backed up a bit. I took her leg, raised it and rolled her over onto her stomach. Taking a hold of her hips, I pulled them up and spread her knees. Her face was planted in the bed sheet. Her gaping cunt was very visible, as was my cum flowing out of it and making a big mess on my bed. We would clean that up later, I thought.

"What are you doing?" she asked, almost fearfully.

"I'm going to fuck you again." I replied in a calm voice as I positioned myself behind her cute ass and took hold of her hips with my hands.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers