How My Sister Took Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really did not care for her next rule. I was to have no right to any privacy. She could enter my room at any time and look through anything she wanted. When she saw I was starting to say something, she told me to relax. She had no interest in watching me shower or go to the bathroom, but I would keep my room neat and tidy at all times. And that I would start first thing in the morning by scrubbing my bathroom from top to bottom. Now that my clothes were picked up off the floor, I could vacuum the carpet.

With that she sent me to bed. I would have to confess, I felt like a kid by this point.

The fantasy of having my sister be in charge was nothing like reality. There was no eroticism here. I was just feeling a loss of freedom. Evelyn on the other hand was finally getting her due. I now had to pay attention to what she had said for years. I do know she loved me and wanted me to do well even though she considered me a "brat" and a pain in the ass.

The ONLY upside was I got a hardon reliving how humiliated I felt with her seeing the story sites I frequent. Or maybe used to frequent. I jerked off again before I went to sleep but was careful to not let any spunk get on the sheets as I knew she would notice when they needed to be laundered. No, she would probably inspect the bed.

It seemed I had barely gone to sleep when I heard Evelyn's voice telling me to get up and get dressed. "What part of early don't you understand?" she demanded. It was eight o'clock already. She stood there for a few seconds. I wanted her to leave before she saw my morning boner. I made a show of rubbing my face and sat up in bed. She turned to leave and I scrambled out of bed and donned a pair of loose shorts. She had fixed breakfast and even made a whole pot of coffee even though she rarely drinks it.

While we ate, she laid out the day's schedule. I was to clean my bathroom and vacuum the carpet in my room first then mow the yard. The yard was tiny and rarely took more than 30 minutes, front and back unless of course I used the string trimmer and edged. I didn't feel like the extra work so mowing was enough. She would get to work inside the house. Then we would have a few hours of studying. At some point the two of us would have another heart to heart talk. I was thinking "oh damn, another lecture".

She had received a text from our mother saying her and my father would not be returning home until well after dark tonight. They had been gone since early Friday for a weekend meeting/retreat something or other for Dad's company. Evelyn probably knew exactly what it was. I just looked at it as free time. Dad was the local honcho for his company, so he attended these things regularly and it was supposed to be good for the wife to go along so as Evelyn and I got older we were left alone. Before that it was some babysitter or neighbor looking in on us.

I did my assigned duties and showered before lunch. When I came to eat, Evelyn asked what I was wearing. I looked at her like she was stupid and told her a little sarcastically, clean clothes. "I can see that part. I meant underneath boxer briefs, or tighty whities?" When I admitted I was wearing boxer briefs, she pointed towards my room and told me to change. I felt about an inch tall but complied. I wondered if she would have checked had I had said the little white briefs,.

After we ate and cleaned up the dishes, she asked me if I wanted to study or have our little talk. Left on my own, I'd have watched television. I would have rather slit my wrist than either option but said study. So we both got our books and studied physics, the one class we shared. Being an over-achiever, Evelyn was in advanced placement physics and got extra credit while I took the regular class. We shared the same lectures and same material but her labs were more involved and they had extra projects. I had to admit, she had a lot better grasp of the material than I did. She taught me a lot during our study session. I would not have sought her help if she had not insisted we study together.

We took a break and I went outside and sat on the porch for a bit until she called me in for our talk. I followed her to my room where she did a quick inspection of the bathroom and to see if the bed was made and with no dirty clothes laying around. The room was tidy as I knew it would be. I had paid attention to at least that part of her directions last night.

When she sat on my bed, I started to sit in my desk chair but she stopped me and told me to stand in front of her. She said we had a number of issues to address before our parents came home tonight. We would both 'clear the air' and set the stage for our future. When she said she had stayed up a little late last night reading online, surfing some of my websites, I began to feel a little apprehensive. Then she dropped the bombshell and my apprehension turned into panic when she said, "Drop those shorts."

"What?!!!" I exclaimed putting my hands over my groin. I had not expected this. "I said drop those cargo shorts to your ankles...NOW!!"

"Oh, God, please no..."

"You signed the contract. You read those stories. You know what is happening and you are going to do it." she said calmly and reached for the front of my pants.

I felt such a wave of humiliation, I almost started to cry. I did choke a little as my pants started to come down. I covered my crotch with both hands. I felt very little relief when she told me I could keep my underwear on.

She began to recount my offenses starting with the ones from the last few days. The drinking liquor, lying, not even following instructions regarding something as small as my underwear. Then she said this spanking was well overdue and that I had been a brat for a long time and now I was going to atone for those transgressions.

I had tears in my eyes already when she patted her left thigh and told me to lay across that thigh and across my bed. It took a bit to position me. As she is right handed and I was laying across the bed my left arm behind her back right arm up by my head. My crotch was pressed into her thigh with my ass in the air. I felt her right leg wrap around my ankles and press onto my pants which were at my ankles. I tested my legs and knew I could not move them even if I tried. She told me in no uncertain terms that if I reached back with my free hand I would deeply regret it.

To my horror, I felt my cock begin to stiffen. And then the first blow fell. It was her open hand but stung a lot worse than I had expected. Evelyn was damn strong and she was not holding back. She peppered the seat of my briefs. I had tears but they were from the humiliation more than the pain. It still stung. I heard myself grunt with each strike despite my attempts to be stoic..

Then suddenly she stopped. "What the..." I heard then I was told to stand up. When I did, we both saw the front of my brief tented. Then Evelyn looked from the wet front of my briefs to her thigh and saw the slimy patch that marked where my cock had rested. She turned beet red and screamed, "You jizzed on my leg? Getting a spanking makes you cum on my leg?" I shook my head and started to say it was not cum but she just ordered, "Get me something to clean this off. "NOW!!" My shorts tangled around my ankles and I almost tripped rushing to the bathroom to get a wash cloth.

I returned seconds later and Evelyn was a little calmer. She was poking the slimy spot with her index finger and rubbing it around a little. Taking the cloth, she told me to get a towel. I returned with the towel and she spread it over her thigh and told me to get back in place. Then she stopped me and told me to put my shorts back around my ankles. I had kicked them off running back and forth to the bathroom. I asked her what was the point. It did not matter if they were around my ankles or on the floor. "Because I said so." she replied. "More questions and your spanking will get worse."

Ordered back across her lap, I was shaking with humiliation and adrenaline. Now she seemed to think it all a little funny. "I had read about guys getting hard when getting spanked, and women getting all wet, but to see it shocked me. Now we start over." She wrapped her right leg back around and pinned my feet inside my cargo shorts like before.

She gave me one hard slap then said, "But now a little extra." And with that grabbed the leg part of the briefs and yanked them up and gave me a wedgie. It surprised me so bad, I reached back with my free hand. "I warned you to NOT reach back to cover yourself." She grabbed my hand and pushed it into the middle of my back. Telling me to leave it there, she reached down again and pulled my briefs up so tight into my asscrack I thought I was going to be split. My buns were both fully exposed now as she rubbed my cheeks then started spanking my ass again.

My humiliation doubled. After a couple swats, the pain went off the charts. Evelyn grabbed my free hand and pulled it up between my shoulder blades. I could not move a bit or I would have shot across the room when that next searing blast set fire to my butt. It was not her hand. That much I could tell. I yelped immediately. "The hairbrush works doesn't it?" she asked..

I would like to say I only grunted or whimpered a little like those people in the videos do when getting spanked or caned. I would like to say I held out a while until the pain just got too bad before I broke and cried.

I did neither. I am not sure how many swats it took, but I can tell you not many before I was hollering and crying like a little baby, begging for her to stop. She didn't. She shifted from one cheek to the other and then to my upper thighs and then back to my cheeks.

I also did not go limp, accepting the pain, like in some of the stories. It scorched and burned as I felt every one of the strikes. I was sure I was going to have a lump of pulverized flesh for an ass. Well that was my first thought when it ended and I could think. Before that all I knew was pain...scorching fire across my ass and thighs and nothing I did could stop it. I was broken.

Evelyn did not stop until she was satisfied. I was not even sure when she stopped exactly.. But I laid there still bawling when it finally permeated my brain that she was telling me to stand up. I finally managed to stand, wobbling a little. I started to reach back to feel my ass but stopped at her warning. "You touch your butt and we will start again."

I managed to put my fingers behind my neck fingers interlocked as she instructed and then waddled over to face the wall, pants still around my ankles. Evelyn pulled my shorts up to my knees and told me to spread my legs far enough to hold the shorts in place. She pulled the wedgie tighter. Told not to move until told otherwise, I stood there trying to compose myself, tears running down my face. My was nose running. Then quiet.

I stood there, my nose almost touching one of the posters that adorned my walls for what felt like eons. Evelyn said later it was like 15 minutes. I was concentrating on not letting my knees buckle or letting my legs relax their hold on my shorts to let them fall. I was deathly afraid of the consequences.

I heard the pop of a soda can. How long she had been gone, I had no idea. She might have been standing there for a while as far as I know. I was too afraid to move. Until I heard the very soft click of her cell phone taking a picture.. "No pictures!!", I yelled. I felt the slap of a hand on my ass. Not that it felt like a slap. It felt like what I could imagine a branding iron to feel like. I jumped and my shorts fell to my ankles. "Be still,," she ordered as she pulled my shorts back up to my knees so I could hold them there.

I started begging. 'Please, no pictures." Evelyn laughed and told me these pictures were for me and she wanted a few closeups and some showing a full body shot. When I started to complain again she warned me that if I did not shut up and listen, she would make me wish I did.

Then she told me how she was documenting my punishment on my own phone camera, and that I could delete them later. But ONLY after I uploaded the best ones onto my computer in a file called 'my punishments' with a description of why it happened and how I felt. She told me that they would serve as a reminder later and make me think about my behavior and attitude. "Start with your drinking and end with the deplorable state of your room. I want a detailed story."

Finished with her picture taking, she told me to pull up my pants and turn around. After I managed to do that, she gave me a hug and told me to go wash my face and then come but not to 'dawdle.' Lord knows I did not want to give her any excuse to so much as look at my butt.

We talked a while (me standing) which she thought amusing especially after offering me a seat a few times to tease. We were now on a clean slate...past offenses forgiven. but she also told me that any time I did not follow her rules or instructions, I could find myself over her lap for an encore.

"This is not what I envisioned." I said quietly. "I thought about us studying together."

"Tough!" Evelyn said. "This is what you got. Like I told you before we are going to do this my way. And if I am wasting my time, I will totally nuke you." I had no doubt she would.

After dinner I went to my room to study, which I did laying on my stomach on my bed. I remembered to set an earlier alarm for the following morning as directed. The shower I took that night reminded me in spades just how tender my glutes were. I elected to sleep nude. My butt hurt enough with out even having briefs touching the skin.

I got up the next morning and met Evelyn in the kitchen. She did not make a single comment, but acted like this was the norm of our existence. We went to school for a relatively normal day. The only thing that was not normal was the sensitivity of my ass.

The only comment ever made was by my Dad who laughed and said he was wondering upon returning home if he and Mom would find that one of us had beat the other to death. Then he said he did not know which one he would have bet to be the survivor.

The whole week I knuckled down and studied. Friday morning, Evelyn surprised me and said she was very impressed with my efforts and as a reward she was going to let me off for the evening. I told her Roger and Dave wanted to get together to play one of Rogers new video games and how much I appreciated being allowed to go visit my friends.

Evelyn as it turned out had a date to see a movie. I knew Bob, another smart kid like Evelyn. He was ok, not a real popular guy but not a jerk either. If you had to pick somebody for your sister to date, he was as good as it gets.

Things did not really go as planned that night. Bob arrived to pick up Evelyn and I took off for Rogers' house as planned. Dave showed up and after we played a little, Dave told us that one of our classmates was throwing a pre-finals party and we should go. I had heard of it already of course, but had no intentions of partying. I was surprised when Evelyn let me go over to Roger's house. Both Roger and Dave decided that was where we needed to be and started ribbing me about being a pussy. Like a fool, I succumbed to peer pressure and went along. To tell the truth, I was lusting about that party and wanted to go from the minute I first heard about it at school.

Now at this party, there was liquor and weed as well as beer. I made damn sure to stay away from the liquor and weed. I had learned my lesson. I could always claim that Roger had some beer at his house. As long as I was not buzzed driving I figured everything was cool. I'd limit myself to one.

What I did not count on was that Bob also knew about this party and suggested to Evelyn they stop by to check it out after the movie. Evelyn was reluctant since she knew there would be alcohol and weed. She wanted to make sure she did not get into any trouble. Bob wanted to fit in and taking Evelyn on a date helped his reputation. His decision did not help me at the the time though.

There I was talking with one of my female classmates, Stacie who I had dated off and on for the past year or so when who walks in but my very own sister. I about peed my pants, but Evelyn was cool as ice as she stepped up and engaged us in conversation. Evelyn turned to Bob and told him that if he did not mind, she would just go home with her brother in a little while and he could stay and party. Bob was happy with that. I was not.

The girl I was talking to, Stacie, was my sister's dear friend. She was not dating anybody seriously. I had taken her to the prom. She had come alone to the party to make an appearance. We talked a bit before she drifted away. Evelyn told me to come with her and then approached the girl who was hosting the party. I was standing off to one side when I heard Evelyn ask the girl if there was some place very private where she could have a talk with her brother. Sure, an upstairs bathroom that was off limits for the party.

Up we went. I was not sure if i was going to pee my pants or shit them. Evelyn was still calm and composed. until we reached that bathroom. Evelyn looked around and asked me to explain what I was doing at the party and why I was not at Rogers as I had originally said. I stated to tell her how it all came about then saw she was fiddling with the plastic rod that is used to make the louvers of the window blinds turn. Evelyn unclipped it and told me to turn around, 'drop them' then bend over and put my elbows on the lavatory counter.

Oh, fuck was my thought as I dropped my jeans, facing away from Evelyn. I expected another wedgie then another ass blistering. She simply said, "I told you to drop them. That means your briefs too. If you don't do it quickly, you will be standing there nude. Needles to say, I pulled my briefs to ankles and stood facing away from Evelyn. She did not need to see my cock and balls. I already knew my ass was in for it.

If I thought a hairbrush could administer pure fire, I was sorely mistaken. That plastic rod from the blinds buried itself deep into ass leaving behind pure unadulterated hell. Evelyn warned me first not to scream or even make a noise that could be heard outside the bathroom walls. "You don't want a bunch of guys coming up here to see you with your pants around your ankles and me beating your butt do you?" I shook my head no and barely managed to NOT scream. I was crying like a little baby again though. Evelyn told me to hold still while she took the pictures I was to upload on my computer like before, using her camera this time. The only thing I managed to do was stand facing one direction with Evelyn behind me so at least I did not have the indignity of showing her my cock and balls.

Living in the same house, it is inevitable to see one another in a state of relative undress. But neither had seen the other nude since we were little kids.

I was not allowed a whole lot of time to compose myself before Evelyn told me we were going home. On the way to the front door she clapped her hand on my ass and laughed as my knees buckled. As we stepped outside, she leaned close and said "We are going to have a little conversation tomorrow."

It had been almost a week since I had to spend a whole night on my stomach or face the excruciating pain of my blistered ass being compressed into a mattress. That was not near long enough in my opinion.

I was lying there feeling very sorry for myself having just turned off my alarm when Evelyn came bouncing through the door. I use the term bouncing because I was thinking she looked chipper.

"Please let me lay here," I begged. "I had a hard time sleeping."

"Nope. get up and get your butt to the kitchen," she ordered, slapping me on the ass and almost eliciting a scream which I managed to stifle only by shoving my face into my pillow. "You have 2 minutes." That was motivation enough. By the time I dressed and peed, my morning boner had subsided.