How My Wife Started Doing Porn

Story Info
How my wife got into porn and a confession she made.
11.2k words
3.33
41.8k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story by Ian Allen 5

My wife and I went to her tenth high school reunion back in New England. I went with her and we made it an extra-long weekend. We lived in Ohio at the time which is where I am from. Her parents had moved to Florida where her two-brothers lived. So, there was no family left in New England but she wanted time to catch up with her old friends.

We arrived in Boston at one in the afternoon and took a cab to our hotel. Once in our room we relaxed before unpacking.

I asked my wife: "Who are you most looking forward to seeing."

She told me: "Carol was my best friend from pre-school till we graduated. We lost touch when I went to college in Ohio and she went U of Mass in Amhurst"

My wife had told me all about her relationship with Carol growing up. She said: "At twelve we started to crush on boys and would practice kissing with each other. When we turned fourteen, we had both kissed several boys each. Then when we started our freshman year of high school. We progressed to do more till we turned eighteen and started to suck cock and let them fuck us."

Several boys wanted to give them oral sex but hey were not sure if they wanted to do that. So, one day when no one was home at Carol's house. They decided to eat each other's pussies to see if they would enjoy it.

My wife had said to me when she told me about their sexual history together: "It was the best feeling I ever felt when Carol ate me giving me two orgasms. I couldn't wait to return the favor and eat her pussy. After I made her cum twice. We then decided the next time a guy offered to eat our pussies. We would reward him by giving him our first blow jobs."

A week later the captain of the football team. He wanted to eat both of them together. The fact he was black turned them both on. They went to his home and stripped each other, which he loved. He ate on each till they came three times each. Then he dropped his pants, showing them his cock.

My wife said: "It was the biggest cock we had ever seen. Each of us tried to wrap our hands around it but the thumb and fingers cannot come near touching."

Carol told him: "We made a deal with each other the first guy who would eat both of our pussies would be the first that we would give a blow job to. I know I will do my damnedest to try to get your cock in my mouth and I think Jan feels the same way. If neither of us can get your cock in our mouths enough to suck you off. We will lick it at the same time to hopefully make you cum."

Jan told him: "We are both still virgins and for now, we are going to stay that way. When we do start to fuck as soon as I feel that so can take that big cock of yours, I want you to fuck me with your big cock."

Carol said: "That goes for me also. If you fuck as good as you eat pussy. Jan and I will be chasing you to fuck us every day."

The girls laid on either side of him. Carol went first but got just the head and a couple of inches in hear mouth but it was so thick she couldn't really suck it. Jan tried and was able to get a little more of his cock in her mouth than Carol did.

He told them: "I'll be right back."

He left the room and came back with a stick of butter and started to coat his cock with it.

When he finished, he told the girls: "Smear it on your lips and coat the inside of their mouths with it."

Jan took his cock back into her mouth. He was able to push it farther in thanks to the butter. As his cock hit the back of her mouth and start to try to enter her throat. She started to try to ease it into her throat. She started to gag he pulled back and told her relax. He then pushed in again trying to get his huge cock in her throat. It went in further this time but, again she started gagging and he pulled back. She stopped him from trying again.

She told him: "Let me do it instead you trying to force it down my throat."

She put more of the butter in her mouth. The she moved a little further away from him and lean forward taking his cock back in her mouth. Slowly has his cock reached the back of her mouth she pushed herself further onto his cock. She would do this several times each time taking his cock deeper into her throat. Though she wasn't able to take his whole cock, she did take all but two inches of it.

Then Carol tried again finally getting him part way into her throat. They took turns after that using their mouths and hands. When he was ready to cum, he had them kneel together as he stroked his cock. He came covering both of their faces with cum. The girls kissed as he used his cock to push the cum to their mouths.

After that day they became very popular, double dating and some times each having a second date in the same night. They had one rule, they wouldn't suck a guy's cock unless he ate their pussies first.

On their double dates both guys had to ate each of them. Then they would suck each of the guys together.

At Halloween they decide it was time to get fucked for the first time. They chose the Cooper twins. The reason was they had sucked them off several times and knew their cocks weren't that big. They figured it wouldn't hurt as much when the twins broke their cherries.

Carol's parents were away for the weekend. So, they invited the twins over. The girls greeted them at the door nude and lead them out to the pool. The twins were shy about getting naked outside.

Carol told them: "No one can see look around."

The boys relaxed and stripped down.

Carol then told them: "You are in for a special treat. We have chosen you two to be the first to fuck us. You were chosen for two reasons. One you are the best pussy eaters; two you are the only ones that kiss us after you cum in our mouths."

There was a third but, they didn't think the boys would like knowing they were chosen because they have small dicks.

The four-skinny dipped for a while. Then the girls lead them into the house and to the guest suite. It had two king size beds and a bathroom with a huge shower that fit the four of them. The twins were amazed and wondered why the guest room would be so large. The truth was Carol's parents were very rich and also swingers. This was their play room.

The four showered together and the girls once they had all rinsed off took turns sucking both boys. But not letting them cum.

The girls laid back on one of the beds and invited the boys to eat their pussies before popping their cherries. They both enjoyed an orgasm before they told the twins it was time to fuck them.

The girls didn't know that the boys had never fucked before. It was awkward at first but the boys finally were able to push their dicks into the girls. Jan and Carol were holding hands as the boys took their virginity.

This being the boys first time they didn't know what to expect. Realizing the girls were in pain having their hymens broken. They sat back and saw their dicks had blood on them. This freaked them out and they keep apologizing to the girls for hurting them. Both girls laughed which caused the boys to grab their clothes and leave.

The girls went in the bathroom and clean their pussies. Then looked in the closets and a chest that was at the foot of one of the beds. In side the chest they found a Sybian Sex Machine and a number of attachments. There was an instruction manual and the girls were intrigued. They each had their first fuck riding the Sybian with a seven-inch dildo. After they both came several times. They went for a swim and talked about who did they want to fuck next.

They both wanted to fuck the captain of the football team but decided they might have trouble handling his big black cock. So, they decided to wait till they had more experience fucking.

Experience is what they got. The rest of that school year the only days they weren't getting fucked was when they had their periods. Those days they just sucked cock. By June they not only fucked the football team captain. He introduced them to several of his black friends.

That summer they started off with their first gang bang. Carol's parents were away and the girls throw a party. They started things off by announcing to their guests that clothing was not allowed. Most of the girls left but four stayed and striped off their clothes. Now there were six girls and around twenty-five boys. The four girls that stayed didn't fuck but they did help keep the guys hard sucking their cocks during Jan and Carol's gangbang.

After the party my wife and Carol were known as the "G.B. twins". They hosted sex parties when ever Carol's parent were away.

By the end of summer almost all the girls that had been in their senior class were attending the parties. When the boys were worn out it was common for the girls pleasure each other to help arouse the boys again.

As I said when they went to college, they lost touch with each other. Now ten years later my wife was looking forward to seeing Carol again.

The reunion was the next night so we planned to relax by going to the pool and hot tub then shower and dinner. We were in the hot tub when a very buxom blonde came into the pool area. Her top did little to hide her tits and the bottom was barely covering her pussy.

My wife said to me: "If you stop drooling, I will introduce you to Carol."

Holy shit this stunning woman was my wife's partner in crime.

Carol spotted Jan and came over to the hot tub. Jan introduced me and asked Carol if she was married.

She told us: "I am but my husband's family doesn't like me. So, he is staying there and I am staying here at the hotel instead of at my home."

Jan then asked her: "Who did you marry."

Carol told us: "I married Teddy Cooper. His brother Alan was jealous and told the family about my sexual history. He also told them about my career in the adult film industry and that Teddy is my cuckold bitch."

She told us also: "Up till I married Teddy both Teddy and Alan were her cuckold sissies. I chose Teddy because outside the bedroom he was manly were as Alan was very feminine."

Jan jumped right on the adult film thing asking: "How did you start and when did you start? What kind of porn do you do? And how much do you make?"

Carol told us: "I made my first porn movie while in college. I was on spring break in Fort Lauderdale when I was approached by a talent scout. It was my freshman year and I was at a party in Lauderdale. I was in a bedroom with two guys and they were deep in my pussy and ass. After both guys came, I went to the bathroom shower."

A guy came in and asked me to see him when I dried off. I walk up to him and he handed me his card.

He said: "I'm a talent agent for the porn industry. Would you be interested in being in porn.

I told him: "I am depending."

He asked me: "Depending on what."

I told him: "Depending on how much money I would be paid."

He asked me: "Aren't you concerned with what you will be expected to do."

She told him: "No I will do anything as long as the money is right."

He told me: "You can start tomorrow. There is a shoot taking place at an estate nearby. Have you ever been gang banged, had sex with a black man or with another woman?"

I told him: "Yes to all three many times with each."

Next day she shot her first porn video. It involved her another girl and six black guys. Carol told us she paid for college doing porn and private parties. After getting her degree she moved back home.

She was back a year when her parents got divorced her father moved to Europe and her mother got the house plus a second house in the Caribbean. Her mother spends most of the time in the Caribbean so Carol has the house here to herself.

She still does porn plus she has a Webcam show she was doing. Her mother knows about her working in the sex industry. Her mother even did a webcam show with her and a verry well hung black guy.

One night she was at the club and she ran into the Cooper twins the three of them ended up back at her place. That night on her web show, she had sex with both of the Coopers. Within a month they were regulars paying for the privilege of being on her Webcasts.

She found them both to be submissive and took a vantage of that. She will have them on her web casts both with their cocks caged. While she has sex with other guys mostly black men.

Both Cooper twins were eager to please her and will do whatever she wanted. One night she was doing a show with three very well-hung black guys. After all, three head cum inside her they were having trouble getting hard again. When she told Cooper twins to get down and get them hard for her, they didn't hesitate. From that night on they were her little white redheaded cuckold bitches.

The next four years she made interracial porn in Florida, California, and Amsterdam. She was partial to Teddy Cooper so much so that she decided it would be in her best interest to get married. So, when she chose Teddy, he eagerly agreed.

Jan asked her: "Are you still doing porn."

Carol told her: "Yes, I am in fact there is the film crew set up at my house. I hope to recruit several of our former classmates to make a video with me and Teddy." Jan asked: Can we come along to see the video being made?"

Carol asked her: "Hope about you being in the video?"

Jan looked at me she had a sly smile on her face I know what she was thinking she was looking for me to encourage her to do it.

I looked her in the eye and said to her: "You want to do it don't you."

She replied: "Yeah I think I do I think it would be fun."

I told her: "You can on one condition."

She asked me: "What is the condition?"

I told her: "The three of us are going to go up to our rom and I want to watch you and Carol have sex with each other."

Two hours later and several orgasms each. The two of them attacked me. They took turns sucking my cock. Carol mounted me reverse cowgirl and my wife guided my cock into Carol's pussy. She then proceeded to lick both of us while Carol rode my cock. After I came in her pussy my wife licked my cock clean and my cum out of Carol's pussy. That was enough to get me harf again this time my wife mounted me while Carol licked us.

The next night at the reunion I met Teddy Cooper Carol's husband and cuckold. Most of the night Teddy and I were at the table Jan and Carol making the rounds recruiting classmates for the porno.

As the night wound down the girls came back to the table and inform Teddy and I: "We have four single guys, three couples, and two of the girls here without dates, have agreed to participate in the filming. Everybody knows to go to Carol's house after the reunion ends."

When we got there, I was surprised at how big the place was. The entry opened to a huge foyer. The rooms off it were equally as large. There was a crew rearranging furniture setting up wiring and video equipment in three of them. Also, the dining room was being set up as a buffet by a catering crew.

A guy that I assumed was the director was explaining the script for what was going to take place. He said: "The filming will start with everybody out on the terrace by the pool area. It is an after reunion get together of all the friends. From there gradually people would sneak off to get together. Each of the seven bedrooms in the house have a camera crew set up.

We have a crew of makeup artists that can also apply temporary tattoos or cover up and tattoos that you already have, to help hide your identity. Also, there are masks available for those of you that want them. Now please go and see the makeup crew and enjoy the buffet. We will gather back here in one hour"

When we were all back by the pool, it wasn't long before most of the women were topless some frolicking in the pool. Others giving blow jobs and even a couple of threesomes. It wasn't long before people set off to the bedrooms.

At this point my wife was sucking on a black guy's cock. She took his hand lead him over to me and asked: "Would you like to come with us to one of the bedrooms?"

Once in the bedroom they both removed what little clothes they were still wearing. My wife looking at the camera with me standing beside it. She looked right at me and said: "Honey how do you feel knowing I'm about to let this black guy fuck me while you watch? I am going to let him fuck me without a condom and you can hear me beg him to cum in my pussy.

Not only is this being filmed for the video of tonight's festivities but everything I am doing is streaming live on Carol's website. If the response is as good as Carol and I expect it will be. I hope you won't be upset but I want to do porn as my new career.

So, I would like to know would you like to be an active participant in what I do tonight, or do you just want to watch. By the end of the night all of the black studs you saw earlier will be having sex with me. At some point you'll see me with black cocks in my pussy, my ass, and in my mouth at the same time. Can you handle that, tell me what do you think? Just seeing you standing there watching has my pussy wet. If you participate that would make me so much hotter."

I asked her: "Did you and Carol plan this before we got to New England? Or did you decide to do this at the reunion."

Jan told me: "I had let Carol know when we would be checking into the hotel, but my decision to be in a porn video and that it be live streamed live. I decided that during the reunion.

Most everybody at the reunion knew that Carol was a porn star. Many had questions and she answered them. She also asked them if they would like to be in the video, she was planning tonight. That they could wear masks and that there were makeup artists that could cover up any identifying marks on their bodies or add temporary tattoos to help disguise their identity."

Jan and Carol's senior class was only eighty-four. About forty were married to classmates. Altogether at the reunion there were about a hundred and thirty people.

Jan told me: "Carol asked everyone if they wanted to be in her porn video. Most talked about it and some people agreed to partake if their identity was concealed. The more I thought about it I decided I also wanted to do it. An hour before we left, I told Carol I wanted to be in the video and I thought maybe I would like to do this full-time. Carol told me I could be videoed and if I enjoyed it. Then decide if it would be included. Or if I was sure now that I wanted it included, while it was being filmed, she could stream it live on her website and see how popular I am. The thought of having sex with multiple men over the period of the filming and I will be having sex with eight black men turned me on so much I told her I wanted to do the livestream as well as the filming."

"So dear husband, are you all right with me doing this? That the thought of me having sex with eight different black men tonight and it being streamed live as well as filmed turn you on?

Do you want to participate in any way that you are comfortable with? If you tell me no you can't handle this you prefer, I do not do it I will get dressed and we will leave and go back to the hotel.

I do want you to know I really hope you will let me do this even if after it becomes a onetime thing, at least I will know what it was like. So, husband what is your answer?"

I told her: "Just seeing you naked besides a naked black man is turning me on. The thought of seeing you having sex with him and all the others is turning me on also. To be honest with you I need you to ask me again after you have sex with that black man if I can handle you doing the rest. In what way would I participate is this is all new to me?"

Jan told me: "You could actively be in the scenes with me, I could be sucking you off while I'm being fucked, or you could be fucking me while I'm sucking one of the black studs. We could also start with you on your back and me reverse cowgirl with your dick in my ass and one of the black guys in my pussy.