How My Wife Turned Me

Story Info
Careful what you ask for.
1.4k words
4.43
17.5k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this is a departure for me. I'm VERY much a bottom, but wondered if I could write from the other view. I hope it's entertaining. Comments, as always, are appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many of you married much too soon, to much the WRONG woman? That was me. I was completely floored by my wife's good looks, and body. She could have EASILY been a model, or movie star. I was mystified that so many guys would date her, for a week, two, maybe even a month, but soon after, would leave her. I thought they were nuts. Well, by now, you may have guessed that I jumped into marriage with both feet, and completely ignored the warning signs. After all, to most people, we looked like the perfect couple. She, short, stacked and stunning, and me, 6'3", 240 lbs, rugged, cowboy type.

Don't get me wrong: It wasn't disaster, exactly. But, as much of a knockout as she was? She was just this side of frigid. Sex? Yep, missionary...ONLY. Nothing oral, (don't even mention option three) no sexy nighties, no "little black dresses", NOTHING at all like that. We got along well, unless I happened to suggest anything even slightly different. She didn't want to be thought of as "whorish". Her words, not mine. Needless to say, my hand had a LOT more fun than the rest of me.

After a year, we were not even "making love" (don't dare call it anything else, pervert) once a week. I was beyond frustrated, and even though I knew it always brought on her wrath, I started again hinting around at variations in our (sigh) love making. Honestly? I thought I was finally chipping away at her armor when she didn't explode. She didn't agree, she just didn't respond. Maybe, just maybe, she was considering it. The look on her face told me the wheels were turning. I let it lie, waiting on a move from her.

Glory Hallelujah! A few weeks later, Friday afternoon, before I left work, I got a text from her, telling me to go home, take a shower, get in bed, and wait for her. I swear, I got hard, just imagining FINALLY getting to explore a bit. It was all I could do not to leave work early. I made it home in record time, showered, shaved, dried off, and waited, naked, in the bed. My wife knocked on the bedroom door, and told me to close my eyes. Of course I did! I felt her put a scarf around my eyes, and she put her finger to my lips.

"Wait, dear husband, I'm giving you the surprise of your life. Are you ready?" I nodded yes, and felt the bed shift as she moved away. I heard the rustling of clothing, and figured she was undressing. A moment later, I again felt movement on the bed, as she climbed up between my legs. I felt her soft hair on my thighs and her breath on my cock. Then, fingers caressing my completely stiff cock. My God, she's going to DO IT!! I could barely control my breathing as her soft lips pressed my cockhead, and then opened to ease down on my shaft. I had dreamed of this for SO long. And, fuck me, this is her first time, and it feels THIS good? HEAVEN. It was all I could do NOT to blow my load right then. Fanning the flames, were her soft moans, as if she loved it as much as me.

"Oh, God, Baby, yes!!! It SO damned good!" I started bucking up into her mouth, but she took it all in stride. No gagging, no coughing, just letting me fuck her face. I wanted so badly to lift the scarf off my eyes, but her hand stopped me every time. Knowing this was her first time, ever, I thought I should warn her. I mean, she never even KISSED a cock before, having one in her mouth was a leap, I didn't want to blow it (pun not intended) by filling her mouth full of my load. So, I moaned out, "Baby, I'm...about to...cum!" I figured she would pull away, and maybe just jerk me to a finish, but, no. She sucked and swirled even harder. My hips arched up and let it fly, filling her mouth.

Squirt after squirt, she kept swallowing my cream down. This was blowing my mind. From frigid Pamela, to frothing cum slut? THAT fast? I HAD to be dreaming.

My chest was heaving, and I only started softening a little, because she kept stroking and kissing my swollen head. I was rock hard in seconds, as she whispered, Ok, honey, time to fill my tight ass!" WHAT? She was going to let me in the forbidden zone I hadn't even been allowed to mention? I felt her lift up, swing around, and guide my cock to her puckered hole. This HAD to be a dream. She had been adamant that I would never, EVER, know that place. Still, she squirmed against my head, and I felt it "pop" inside her. She giggled and shook her hips, and eased than fine little ass down on me. I could die right now. I was surely in Heaven. Wait, had I died and this was some kind of afterlife dream? Her hips were doing a hula dance on my cock, and she was moaning as loud as me. She started whispering, 'Feed me, Honey, fill me with that hot cream." You KNOW I did! A year of waiting had been worth it. My loving wife had turned into the sexy beast I'd yearned for.

Without pulling me out of her, I felt her swirl around, so she was facing me. My semi-hard cock in her as she leaned forward, and kissed me hard. We were swapping tongues as she lifted the scarf from my eyes. I blinked a couple of times, trying to focus, partially blinded by the light. She pulled away from the kiss, licking red lips ...

Then, to my right, standing by the bed, was my wife... aiming her phone at me. WHAT?

I looked at the woman on top of me. She looked quite a lot like Pamela, but clearly, NOT my wife. The shocked look on my face made my wife burst out laughing. The woman on me eased back, got off the bed, stood next to Pamela, as if I might do something. I was too stunned to do anything.

FINALLY, my wife said, "Dear, I've had enough. I knew you'd never give up trying to make me something I'm not, so I found you what you were looking for. I'm not mad, just done. Jessi, here, works with me and is a much better match for you. We can get an annulment, or no contest divorce, and we can each move on. Oh... one thing, though, Jessi might want you to suck HER cock sometimes, too!" (Followed by a big grin. She knew I was slightly homophobic) I immediately looked down at Jessi's thighs, and fuck me, there was a small prick. AND my wife had videoed everything.

Shit! What had she done? What had I done? I looked Jessi up and down. Except for her cock, which was, at most, 3 inches, she looked completely like a woman. Long, full hair, very pretty face, she even had boobs! A thin waist, full hips and an ass that matched my wife's. My wife giggled and said, "Close your mouth, Dear. You might be embarrassed, but your cock (pointing to it, as it started hardening again) CLEARLY approves. Now. I'm not going to use this video, no one will ever see it, as long as we part peacefully, ok? I'll leave it up to you and Jessi to decide how you go from here, but, By talking to her a lot, she liked what she saw in you, and, um, FELT, evidently. I am packed. You just lay here in bed until I get the rest of my things out of the house." I wanted to protest, but I felt Jessi's hand grasp my cock and slide up and down on it as she leaned in to kiss me again.

Careful what you ask for. Three months later, I'm a divorcee, and sucking my girlfriend's little cock. In return, though, she's the best fuck I've ever had. If that makes me gay? So be it. Who knew boys could fuck and suck like that?