How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers

James was in his forties and a large man. I don't mean fat but large. He stood about six five and had a large frame to his body. Not fat but not thin either. I guess you would call him burly. He had massive shoulders and chest, which from knowing him all these years I knew was very hairy, and he had a little gut to him. He had a full dark brown hair that was cut short and professional. Over all he was an attractive man. James would not win sexiest man of the year, but he was a nice looking older man. Standing next to him on the deck he towered over me and sitting next to him on the sofa I felt so tiny and petite and I liked that.

Steve was smaller and stood about five eleven and he was of average build with the beginning of a slight beer gut, but he was also nice looking for his age. He had a thick black goatee and darker complexion than James. He was also married but did not have any kids.

During the movie I noticed the two men did not drink anymore beer and had limited themselves before we ate dinner. I liked that because I did not like to be around drunk people at all; you never knew what kind of drunk someone would turn out to be. During the movie I had to "adjust" myself a few times to make sure my hard penis would not show but both men saw me a couple of times before I made the adjustment which caused me to blush even if they did not say anything. By the time the movie ended I was extremely aroused from the entire evening.

"Well that was a pretty good movie." James said as he turned the blue ray player off. "It's only nine o'clock. Should we watch another movie?"

I stretched my arms over my head and gave a little whimpering moan. "I don't want to watch another movie."

"What shall we do then? My wife is not expecting me home until tomorrow. We could go to a bar or something?" Steve suggested.

"I can't go out dressed like this!" I exclaimed in a high pitch squeal that was unintended.

"Sure you can, Natalie. You look great and no one would even know. You would even get hit on by a lot of guys." James said with a chuckle.

I smiled and was very flattered but I was not ready to go out in public dressed as Natalie. I looked up at James sitting next to me and bit my lower lip, a habit I had when I was nervous.

"We...well...maybe there are other things we could do...all three of us." I suggested shyly.

James grinned back at me and Steve moved closer to me. They both took my meaning.

"Such as?" James asked.

"Well if you kiss me maybe you will find out." I said meekly. "But...but just kissing...and...and maybe a little touching ok?"

"Ok just kissing." James said.

Being with these two masculine men all evening as I was dressed as Natalie, being able to act all girly, and the way they treated me so feminine turned me on and I loved kissing. I figured making out with one or better yet both of them at the same time would be exciting and maybe I would let them touch me and I would touch them but I had no plans on going further.

James placed his large hand under my chin and tilted my head up. I closed my eyes and moved my head a little to wait for his kiss. It started as a simple kiss on my lips for a few seconds until I parted my mouth and he did the same and I felt his tongue go into my mouth and I ran my own tongue over his and we started kissing very passionately. As we made out I moved my body to slightly face him with my thighs pressed together and wrapped my arms around James neck as he put his large arms around my small body.

Being only five nine in height and having a thin girlish figure minus the breasts and James being such a large man me feel so dainty and feminine in his arms as we kissed. I imagined how it looked in my head as we made out and the image aroused me very much. I then felt a hand going up the hem of my short skirt, which had ridden up a little when I shifted my body to face James. In my pleasure of kissing the large man I had actually forgotten about Steve. Steve's hand started caressing my upper thigh almost touching my erect penis. I stopped kissing James and turned my head and smiled at Steve and started kissing him just as passionately as I was kissing the other older man.

Steve kept caressing my thigh, running his hand gently up starting just above my knee and going up to almost touch my cock and back down, as we kissed. I gave girlish soft moans and felt James untie the bow on the blouse and then he started unbuttoning the first few buttons. I gasped into Steve's mouth when James's large hand went under my bra and started caressing my erect nipple. James delightfully teased my nipples with his fingers as Steve started kissing my neck and I shifted my body once again; this time to sit straight between the two men and I spread my legs apart slightly. When I spread my legs apart, Steve took that as a hint to move his hand higher up my thigh and rand his fingers over my small penis though the satin panties. I moaned out in pleasure and started kissing James again as Steve teased my cock and kissed my neck.

We all three made out like that for a while, I was going back and forth kissing both men, Steve using the satin of my panties to tease my aroused cock, James teasing my nipples, as I moaned and whimpered and panted in pleasure. When I was kissing the lips of one of the older men the other was kissing my neck. I felt so sexy, so girly, so submissive, so aroused, and so slutty. I loved it!

As we kissed both men made complimenting comments, how pretty I was, how feminine I was, how sexy I was, and other such comments. I did not respond verbally but by the pleasurable sounds I made and the way I kissed them back, and how I moved my body on the sofa and spread my legs even further apart to allow them access to my body; they knew I was enjoying myself and how turned on I was.

"Natalie, would you like to suck our dicks?" James asked after we all three made out and them touching and fondling me for a long times. "After we can get you off."

I looked at James and then at Steve and then back at James and bit my lower lip and with my head down but my eyes looking into his and nodded.

"Nice. Stand up and turn around for us." James told me.

I was used to this being with Kevin; standing in front of a man and "showing off" for him and I enjoyed it a great deal. I stood up and turned around looking at James over my left shoulder.

"Lift up your skirt so we can see you ass." Steve told me.

I lifted the skirt and exposed my mutt which was covered with my white satin bikini cut panties. As I did both James and Steve unbuttoned their shorts and pulled them and their underwear down.

"She has a great ass." I heard James comment. "Small but rounded and very girly looking."

"Yeah her ass is very sexy. I think she has the best ass of any sissy crossdresser I ever fucked." Steve commented and I blushed and smiled at the compliment.

"Maybe." James added, "That Korean sissy boy we fucked a few months back had a great ass though. It would be a close competition."

"Naw...Natalie's is better hands down." Steve disagreed. "Lily was pretty all dressed up and had a nice ass, but Natalie is much prettier and has a better ass. You just have that Asian fetish thing going.

James chuckled, "Turn around, Natalie.

I turned and took in the site of both men. They sat on the sofa with their shorts and underwear down at their ankles and their cocks were very erect. I kept looking at their exposed penises. James was a little larger and about seven inches long and surrounded by black pubic hair. The shaft was wider than Steve's that tapered into a nice head. Steve's was also surround by black pubic hair and about seven inches long, not as wide as James's but the head was much larger and formed a mushroom shape that was a little wider than his shaft. Both men had hairy thighs and legs. From my limited experience with men, I did seem to be attracted to masculine and hairy men.

"Who's first?" Steve asked. He was not talking to me.

"Well since it's my house." James said with a grin.

Steve sighed, "Yeah ok you get to go first then." He moved closer to James, "But she is going to jerk my cock some while she sucks yours."

"Come here, baby, and suck my cock." James told me.

I nodded and got on my knees in front of him and took his hard penis in my hand. I stroked it a few times nice and slow to enjoy the feeling of it in my hand and then parted my lips and lowered my head and took him in my mouth. I would have teased him more with my tongue before putting in my mouth, but Steve was also waiting for a blow job and I did not want him to have to wait long. I did start slow to enjoy the feeling of him in my mouth and to get accustomed to his him but soon my head was bobbing up and down in a nice faster pace. I was making my normal little girlish whimpering sounds I made when I gave a blow job due to enjoying it so much.

"Fuck, girl that feels great." James moaned out. "She knows how to suck a dick that's for sure." He told Steve.

Encouraged and flattered by his comments I took James deep into my throat until my lips touched his hairy pelvis area and then back up slowly. My saliva was coating his hard penis. As I did that a few more times, Steve took my left hand and guided it to his erection.

"Stroke it nice and slow. I don't want to cum yet." He told me.

As I gave James a blow job I slowly ran my left hand up and down Steve's cock slowly, it was a little awkward since I was right handed but by his moan of pleasure he seemed to like it. I was a huge turn on to have two men enjoying my attention I had to admit. I kept sucking James's cock and stroking Steve's for several more minutes and James put his hand on the back of my head.

"Faster, Natalie, I am going to cum soon." James told me.

Wanting to taste his cum badly I let go of Steve's cock and placed my left hand on James's large thigh and my right hand on his shaft and started bobbing my head up and down as my small mouth covered his cock and stroking his shaft. I felt him tense and gave a loud muffled whimper and my eyes opened wide as he came in my mouth. I felt his warm, sticky sex fluid splash onto the back of my throat and roof of my mouth and I swallowed as I sucked and stroked him faster while his cum shot inside my mouth. I did so enjoy the taste and feeling of a man cumming in my mouth and I kept on milking his cock until I swallowed all of his cum.

"God damn, that was fucking great." James said when he was finished. "Had to be one of the best blow jobs I ever got."

I removed my mouth from his penis, swallowed the last of his cum, gave him a few more strokes on his shaft, and licked the small drop of his orgasm that oozed out. I then looked up at him and smiled.

"Better than Lily?" I teased him.

James laughed, "Just as good or a little better yes." He told me and ran the back side of his hand over my face gently.

Steve chuckled, "Well you need more than one person's opinion on that. Come suck my cock so I can judge also."

Giggling I moved over and got between Steve's legs and started to give him a blow job as well. I worked him with my mouth and hands as I had done to James. I was so horny having two men wanting me as I was dressed and acting like a girl and as I gave Steve a blow job I could feel a little wet spot on my panties from the pre-cum of my own little cock.

"Damn, James, you are right. The little slut knows how to suck cock." Steve commented.

"Told you she was good." James chuckled as he pulled his underwear and shorts back up.

Steve was more aggressive than James had been and placed his hand on the back of my head, but unlike James who just used his hand to guide me; Steve pushed my head down on his cock and back up. I did not mind at all and rather enjoyed when a man did that.

"Fuck that feels so good." Steve said and pulled my head back by my hair and I looked up at him waiting for him to tell me what to do.

Steve slid down on the sofa some and lifted his legs. "Lick my ass, girl." He told me.

While Kevin used to rim my ass often I never did it to him nor did the three other guys I was with. I looked at his ass and it was surrounded by hair, not a lot but there was some.

"I...I never did that before." I told him quietly.

"I don't care. Rim it while you jerk me off."

I swallowed hard, lowered my head, stuck out my tongue, and ran it around his hole timidly. It was not bad, musky tasting and smelling, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I placed my right hand on his cock and started to stroke it while I ran my tongue around his hole more aggressively.

"Yeah that's it...now put it in." Steve moaned out.

I pushed my tongue into his ass and jerked his cock faster. I then started twirling my tongue inside of him and by his moans I knew he enjoyed that. As I rimmed his ass I got into it more and more and started to really enjoy it. It made me feel so submissive and feminine for some reason and I liked that feeling a great deal.

"Oh fuck, bitch, I am going to cum. Put your mouth back on my cock." Steve moaned out as he pulled my hair again and pushed me back onto his cock.

I bobbed up and down fast with Steve pushing my head harder and he came inside my mouth with a series of grunts. Just like with James I milked and swallowed all of his cum that exploded into my mouth.

After I was done sucking as much cum out of Steve's cock as it would give me I placed my head on his thighs and smiled up at him and then looked at James and gave him a smile as well. I had masturbation fantasies about being Natalie to two or even more than two men but never thought I would really do it and the reality of it happening aroused me so much; my little penis felt like it was about to burst on its own. I enjoyed the entire night a great deal, being able to be such a feminine girl for these two older men.

"You liked rimming my ass didn't you, Natalie?" Steve said as he ran his hand through my hair.

I gave a whimpering sigh and blushed but nodded my head. I did enjoy it.

James stood up and held out his large hand and I took it in my smaller one and he helped me to my feet.

"Let's go into the bedroom and play with her some more." He told Steve.

I liked how he said that, "play with her". Holding my hand, James led me to his bedroom and Steve followed us after he pulled up his underwear and shorts. Once we were in James's bedroom James let go of my hand.

"Get on the bed, Natalie." He told me kindly. "Sit up on the bed."

I nodded and got on the bed and sat cross legged. Both James and Steve started to undress and were soon completely naked standing over the room. The two had no shame being around each other naked so I assumed they did stuff like this often together. I watched the two men undress and looked over their bodies. Neither was built like Kevin had been, with visible tone muscles showing; James was larger than Kevin both in height and body girth but was also very stocky and burly build and he had a chest full of fine black hair that ran down to his stomach and joined with the hair around his cock. Steve was smaller in build and while he also had a hairy chest it was not as much as James. I liked how large James was and even how hairy he was. It was so masculine and as I watched him get undressed I imagined how his large body would look on top of my much smaller and petite one; that image was so sexy.

James sat on the bed behind me with his back against the headboard. He wrapped his large arms around my waist and pulled me up so I was leaning against him and I could feel his erection pressing into the small of my back. Steve got on the bed in front of me and spread my legs apart and moved to sit between my spread legs.

"You are very pretty, Natalie." James told me as he started unbuttoning my blouse.

"I...I wish I could do my makeup better." I confessed.

"Yes it would enhance your looks, but you don't really need much. You are pretty and sexy without it." Steve told me.

I was about to thank him but gave a gasp of surprise instead when Steve reached up and pulled my panties down some to expose my hard penis. He lifted the hem of my skirt to completely reveal my arousal.

"And such a small thin cock; that is sexy also."

I blushed, "I...I...sometimes I wish it was larger." I admitted.

Steve smiled at me. "Why?"

While Steve was talking, James had unbuttoned my blouse all the way, lowered my bra to expose my nipples, and was kissing my neck.

"Uhhh...I...for my girlfriend mostly...uhhh God that feels nice...but...but right now I like it small."

"And why do you like it small right now?" Steve asked me as James continued to kiss my neck.

"I...ohhh James...I...it makes me feel more...more feminine." I confessed.

Steve grinned, "That's why we like it small as well. I sexy girl like you does not need a large cock."

I gasped out in pleasure when Steve took my small cock in his hand and gave it a little gentle squeeze as James continued to kiss my neck; driving me crazy with desire.

"Have you ever been fucked, Natalie." James whispered in my ear.

I bit my lower lip and nodded my head and gave a whimpering moan of pleasure when Steve slowly stroked my cock one time.

"Good. You know we are going to fuck you, right?" Steve told me. "We are going to play with you and fuck you a lot tonight."

I bit my lower lip harder and just nodded my head again. Then just as Steve and James had said; they "played with me".

Steve got off the bed and walked to the dresser and got some objects out of the bottom drawer while James tilted my head to him and started kissing me deep and passionately. As we kissed Steve got back on the bed, spread my legs apart again, and once more kneeled between them. James broke our kiss as Steve poured some lubricant on my hard penis and I my eyes focused on what he was doing and I saw next to his thigh was a white long vibrator. He then reached up and rubbed some of the lubricant on my nipples causing me to whimper in pleasure.

As James kissed my neck his hands went to my nipples and he started to play with them and Steve took my lubricated penis in his hand sand started to stoke it very slowly. I knew if he went much faster I was going to cum quickly and I wanted to; but the two men had other plans. Steve made sure I did not cum by going very slow up and down on my cock with his hand while James continued the very pleasant teasing of my nipples and I would turn my head at times to kiss him. The two men teased me as I gave girlish moans and whimpers of bliss. Once when I was about to orgasm, Steve stopped and waited until my desire ended and started again. I was going crazy with pleasure and the need to orgasm.

"Please...please...ohhhh God...ohhhh...please let me cum." I begged them over and over but they denied me that pleasure.

After a long while, Steve stopped jerking my penis and pulled my legs and lifted them to expose my little hole for him. He started running a lubricated finger around the entrance.

"Damn, she had such a nice asshole." He commented. "Just a little puckered inward and the skin around it is almost as white as she is." He teased the entrance some more. "Do you bleach it, Natalie?"

I had no clue what he meant by bleaching it and bit my lower lip in desire and shook my head. With James kissing my neck and playing with my nipples and Steve playing with my ass I thought I would go insane with how aroused I was.

"Well it's sexy for sure." He said and then pushed a finger inside me causing me to gasp loudly with the pleasure of it.

Again they tormented me with their teasing and Steve finger fucked my ass, thrusting it in and out, twisting and curling it inside me. I was begging them in girlish whimpers to let me cum and to fuck me. Kevin used to enjoy teasing me but it was nothing like this.

saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers