How Sweet The Morning

Story Info
Tammy's gift.
751 words
4.67
6.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An entry for the 750 Word Project 2023.

+

I yawned, bushed hair from my eyes, smiled at his warmth on my back, the love in his arm over my waist.

Sunlight flowed through the gaps in the blinds. His breath on my shoulders was slow and measured; it was obvious he was deep in sleep.

I slipped out from under his arm and laughed softly; it was obvious that he was deep in a dream, too. His weighty sex lay long, dark and hard over one thigh. It twitched slightly and I giggled at the incongruity of solid masculine arousal and little-boy innocence on his sleeping face.

Silently, I fled the bedroom, turned on the coffeemaker on the way to the bathroom. I took care of the obvious, then dampened a handcloth with warm water, wiped off my face, between my legs, under my arms. It wasn't a proper bath, but it would have to do. I pulled a bush through my hair, did a minimal makeup and applied his favourite perfume on wrists, behind ears, in cleavage and on my inner thighs.

A quick glance showed him still fast asleep, still erect.

I filled a mug with coffee, then had a second thought. It was Saturday; we had no place to go and all day to get there. I added a splash of Canadian Club and set the mug on his side-table in the bedroom.

I moved a cheval mirror to beside the bed, adjusted it to give him a better view, then knelt between his legs. His male musk filled my head as I bent; I felt my own arousal soar.

I grasped his sex gently, thumb under his sac, fingers resting on his shaft. My eyes fixed on his face, I swept the soft skin of his tip over my cheek, circled my chin, eased it softly along my lips. He stirred slightly.

I tightened my grip slightly, traced his slit with my tongue-tip. His sleeping smile broadened a little.

Fingers softly rolling his twins, I began to lick his length, bottom to top, over and again. His thighs tightened; he took a sudden breath and his eyes opened.

I rolled his cock under my tongue, circled, lifted up and off with a gentle pop!

Watching him trying to waken, I took him deeper into my mouth, again pulled off. A third time and we locked eyes, his smile now a predictable grin.

He started to move, but I tightened my grip on his balls, kissed his crown lovingly, swirled my tongue around it as he watched.

"Sit up."

I pushed two pillows towards him with a free hand. He shoved them behind his back and settled back against them, his eyes flickering between the mirror and me.

"Good morning," I whispered. "Enjoy your coffee."

Again I licked his manhood, watched as he reached for the mug, took a sip. I grinned inwardly as his eyes opened wider in happy surprise.

Up and back again, cheeks hollow with suction, tongue swirling and teasing, my hand pumping velvet skin over bronze core. He sighed and squirmed with pleasure. His hand caressed my head.

I rose, claimed a quick kiss before returning, my boobs slowly sweeping down his chest, along his meat. His breath caught as I teased his cockhead with stiff nipples.

Then on him deeper, until I could feel the soft prodding at the back of my tongue. A pause, a tickle of fingers behind his sac and I felt his stiff rim filling my throat. I lifted, felt him shiver as I dropped down again. A third time; he gave a hungry gasp.

I rolled his wet crown between my lips; my hand spread moisture up and down his length.

"I love how you serve coffee," he whispered.

Lips and tongue sweeping over his veined shaft, I began to move faster, suck harder. I felt a thrill at the pleasure I knew I was giving him, the love and desire in his eyes.

I felt his muscles tighten, heard his breath catch.

"Tammy..."

Eyes locked on his, I stopped for a saucy smile before again licking, sucking, nibbling and teasing. His hands on my head suddenly clutched and he was pulsing and throbbing his joy deep into my throat.

I held my breath as long as I could, pulled away, moved to lie with my head on his shoulder. I heard his heart pounding beneath my ear.

"Happy birthday, lover." I whispered.