How the Dice Roll

Story Info
Mark and Jamie share an anniversary adventure in Las Vegas.
9.5k words
4.34
25.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

"Seven out!" The dealer called and the table first groaned, then exploded in applause. My wife of sixteen years, Jamie, had just gone on an epic stretch as the shooter at a Vegas craps table, hitting 12 points in a row and forcing three dealer changes over the last ninety minutes.

The majority of the table asked to color up all at once, and Jamie and I did as well. I was up about $300, as my strategy was to only ever bet the pass. Jamie looked to be up twelve or thirteen hundred, having been led into taking some more risks as her streak went on from the man to her right.

Given the number of $100 chips I could see him stacking for the dealer to color up, I quickly guessed that he was up over ten grand, and had probably lost two thousand when Jamie finally crapped out He'd had chips placed all over the table when she rolled that fateful seven.

A man in a suit from the casino was talking with him, and I saw him nodding and then signing something. As Jamie's chips were taken by the dealer and counted, he leaned over to my wife and I.

"Guess they don't want me gambling anymore tonight, they just offered me complimentary bottle service and a VIP booth at Tao. Seeing as you're responsible for my winnings, I thought I'd ask you both to join me."

"Oh," my wife said, "thanks but we're not much for the clubs."

"Me neither," he replied with a charming grin, "but it would be a shame to waste it. How about you come for a drink, and then you get back to your evening."

Jamie turned to me now, and I saw a sparkle in her blue eyes that I knew meant she wanted to go.

"Never gotten the VIP treatment before," I said, "could be fun to go for a drink or two."

Her smile told me that I'd chosen wisely, and she turned back to the man.

"We'll take you up on that offer, I'm Jamie, this is my husband Mark."

"I'm Winston, pleasure to meet you both."

Another casino suit came up to Winston now and motioned for us to follow him. We grabbed our pile of chips and followed.

***

We'd both taken that Friday off to start the four hour drive to Vegas from LA early in the morning rather than try to fight traffic in the evening. My sister Hollie was watching the kids for the weekend, happy to have a few days by our pool on a beautiful June weekend and keep an eye on her 13 and 8 year old niece and nephew.

It had been a couple of years since we'd taken a weekend for just ourselves, and in the weeks leading up to the trip our sex life had already begun to pick up from the anticipation of two nights without having to worry about waking the kids.

Just the morning before, Jamie had surprised me by coming into the shower while I was getting ready for work. I'd been washing my hair when the curtain opened and I saw her 5' 8" body come in to join me.

"Well good morning," I said to her, admiring as always her gorgeous, large, full breasts, perfectly curved tummy and the small patch of blonde hair between her legs.

"Good morning," she replied and slipped down to her knees in front of me, taking my already stiffening cock into her hand. "Decided I couldn't wait until Vegas to do this."

Her mouth engulfed my cock, and I sank my hands into her curly, thick blonde locks. She looked up at me with her deep blue eyes as I felt her tongue tickle along the underside of my shaft as she started to hum.

"Oh god, Jamie, I love it when you do that," I sighed as she took me deeper, the head of my dick just reaching her throat. Not five minutes later, I was cumming in her mouth, which she spit out to let drain down with the shower water before standing up, giving me a peck on the cheek, and stepping back out of the shower.

What a hot woman I married, I thought as she left. Not that I was a slouch. At six feet and maybe an inch, I'd discovered that I enjoyed running a few years ago and had worked my now 45 year old dad bod into thin and strong, if not overly muscular, shape. I still have a full head of light brown hair, not too many worry wrinkles around my green eyes and a prick that I know is perfectly average in size, but that I'd learned to use to bring Jamie to orgasm. As long as I started her on the path with my fingers and tongue first.

Neither of us were too kinky when it came to sex, Jamie liked to be spanked every once in a while, and I had a fondness for cumming on her big, beautiful tits. Outside of that, it seemed every few years we'd try something a little out of our ordinary.

During a particularly drunk sex session after a company party two Christmas' ago, I discovered that a woman's tongue probing my asshole was a unique and wonderful pleasure. But she never went there again and I never thought to ask. Hell, I'm not even sure how we ended up trying it!

We'd had sex in public a few times, once in the dressing room at a department store and another on a hiking trail. We'd recorded a few lovemaking sessions and I'd taken some sexy photos of her, but we always deleted the files a few weeks later.

I'd say the wildest thing we ever tried was an almost foursome with a couple of friends when we first moved into our house almost a decade ago. We'd found ourselves in the hot tub after a day of drinking, and somehow the couples had swapped seat partners, which led to arms around the other partners, which led to a bit of groping under the water, which led to some kissing, which led to the other couple suddenly realizing they needed to leave. It had all just sort of happened, and Jamie and I agreed that while it would have been fine if things had gone a little further, we were fine with it having not. We certainly never went looking for another situation like that again.

The sex we did have, when we found the time for it, was satisfying. I certainly didn't have any complaints, nor did Jamie.

But the first thing we did when we got checked into Treasure Island on the Vegas strip just a little after 1 on that Friday was to strip down and fuck at full volume. That we both really did miss from the pre kid days. Hearing Jamie scream for me to spank her and fuck her and cry out with her orgasm sent me right over the edge as well, and when she asked me to cum all over her, I did.

And then we promptly feel asleep until almost 6. I woke up with her arm draped over me and couldn't believe how late it was. I slipped out from under her and started the small Keurig machine going while I hopped into the shower. By the time I got out, Jamie was sipping on her coffee, still naked in bed with those gorgeous tits exposed above the sheets and a look in her eye that made me want to come over and fuck her again right then, my cock stiffening under my towel.

"Better save that for later, I know how you hate to be rushed and reservations at Nabu are for 8pm."

As I said it, I finally saw the movement under the bedspread around her crotch, and realized that she was flush, her pink lips slightly separated and her breathing quick.

"But I'm already soooo wet," she replied. "Can't you just fuck me quick, Mark. I promise to be fast getting ready."

She put down the coffee on the nightstand next to her and then pulled away the bedspread, revealing her other hand working her pussy. I did not need to be told twice, dropping my towel to the floor and rushing into bed once more to make love to my beautiful wife.

We made it to our dinner reservation, but just barely, deciding to grab a cab rather than walk the two long blocks to Caesars Palace. The sushi, and the wine with it, were both amazing, and afterwards we were both a little flush from the rich food and drink. The dinner had us horny again, and looking at my wife in a skin tight black mini dress that showed off her cleavage and her legs only made it worse. When she grabbed my cock through my thin suit pants under the table, I thought I might explode in my boxers, but managed to restrain myself. We decided to walk down to the Venetian and get a gondola ride there before heading back to the room for an early night. This was turning into an anniversary for the ages.

When we got to the Venetian, the line for the Gondola was over an hour wait, so we decided to skip it and head to the 80's rock bar inside to relive a bit of our youth. We never made it there.

Instead, as we were walking by the tables, we saw a spot open up at the $15 craps table as another couple left. Jamie veered me into the spot right away, pulled two hundred dollar bills from her cleavage and placed it down on the table.

"I'm feeling lucky," Jamie said as she did. "And we haven't played in years."

"If you're buying I'm in," I returned. I wasn't much for gambling, but was in full on bliss mode with Jamie and wanted to give her whatever she wanted.

Three shooters later, we were both on our last chips, and Jamie had just been handed the dice. Her first two rolls out of the gate were a seven and an eleven. We suddenly had chips again, the dice were rolling hot, and the night was just getting started.

After she hit her fourth point, I couldn't hold the pressure that had been building up to use the restroom and excused myself to find the men's room. When I got back, I saw a tall, well built man in an expensive suit, with tightly cropped hair standing next to Jamie, opposite where I had been. His hand was on the bare, tan skin of her shoulder, and he was pointing at the table, saying something to her. She nodded and I saw her putting more chips in. The man's hand left her shoulder before I got there, and he noticed me approaching before she did, giving me a smile.

"Two more points since you left! This guy," she said, nodding her head in the direction of the man to her right, "convinced me to start playing the numbers a bit."

"Sorry to intrude," the man said to me now, "I didn't see the wedding ring at first."

He was a charming guy, and while my first thought was that he was lying, I saw the smile on Jamie's face from getting the attention of a younger, handsome man and decided it didn't matter. "No harm, no foul," I replied and slipped a hand around my wife as she rolled her next point.

After she hit it, causing the table to erupt in applause yet again, she leaned over to me and whispered, "I need to crap out so I can take you back to the room and fuck you. I'm so fucking wet I'm surprised there isn't a puddle under me. I guess I should have worn panties."

My mind spun so hard from that statement that I didn't get my chip down for her next roll, and so had to watch another point play out. Jamie turned back to the man to her right to ask a few more questions about placing bets, and he helped her over the next few rounds as both of their chip piles began to grow and change color. While he didn't touch her again, I did see her squeeze his upper arm after a bet that he helped her with paid off, even as she turned to kiss me, her mouth opening and tongue sliding into mine in a public display of her affection for me.

The crowd continued to grow as Jamie continued hitting points. She kissed me after each one, told me how badly she wanted me, and then rolled again, the dice continuing to favor her until they finally didn't. By that time, I swore I could almost smell her sex through the smoke of the casino. I had to think back to our honeymoon to remember the last time I'd seen her this charged up.

***

We followed Winston through the crowd at the Venetian and the long line of guests waiting to get into Tao just past 11pm on Friday to a private elevator, where the man he was following handed him a card and told him someone would be waiting to escort us to our table at the top of the elevator.

As the elevator rose, Jamie grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss while I took a closer look at Winston. Probably late 20s or very early 30s, with a Rolex watch to go with his Armani suit that he wore with the confidence of someone who'd earned their success. He had boyish good looks and dark complexion, and was easily six-four or six-five. I was a bit surprised that he was alone, and decided to ask about it.

"So, Winston, you here on Vegas for business?"

"I was, conference ended yesterday and I decided to take a couple extra days to unwind and enjoy Sin City before heading back to Chicago."

"What do you do?"

"I run a small consulting firm working with advertisers on exploring cutting edge technology options to reach consumers."

Spoken like someone who had recited that line a hundred times over the last week, I thought.

"And what brought the two of you here? Birthday?"

"Anniversary," I replied, "Sixteen years."

"Well congratulations on your sweet sixteen! Did you also marry this young lady when she was 16?" He said with sincerity but a touch of humor to his voice.

"Not quite," Jamie replied with a blush and I felt her hand squeeze mine a little tighter.

"Well if I might say, I hope that I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful woman be my wife one day."

I felt a swell of pride myself at the complement and replied, "I'm a lucky man."

As the doors opened, the music of the club came in like a wall of water, and Winston stepped out while Jamie whispered into my ear, "You are going to get the fuck of your life when we get back to the room."

She gave my ear a little nibble as we walked out into the club. A very large man in all black blocked a path for us through the crowd and to our private booth. It was down a small walkway between booths further away from the dance floor, where ours went right up to it. The bouncer explained that he would stay at the top, and only let people we approved down to the booth. If anyone tried to come over the wall, he'd ask them to leave as well.

On the table between two small couches that could fit maybe three skinny people each, sat a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, a bottle of Angels Envy bourbon, a variety of juice and soda mixers, ice and glasses. The music was so loud that we had to get right up to each other's ears to talk.

The club itself was an incredible design, and the dancers on the floor a sexy mix of tangled bodies mostly younger and clearly having fun. As much as I appreciated the effect Winston's light flirting with Jamie was having on her, I imagined it wouldn't be long before his attention would be turned to one of the cute little things on the dance floor.

Winston brought my attention back to our little group by putting a small glass of the brown liquid from the bourbon bottle into my hand. I noticed both he and Jamie had the same, which was weird because Jamie didn't drink bourbon.

"To Lady Luck!" He toasted. We clinked glasses and drank, throwing down the shot in one gulp.

"Now what would the young lady prefer for her next drink?"

"Vodka soda with a splash of grapefruit juice," she replied and Winston set to making her request.

"Bourbon?" I asked into her ear.

"He said it was the only proper way to toast after a heater."

We sat down to watch the show on the dance floor and sip our drinks. Winston started off on the couch across from us, but after futilely trying to talk above the music across the table, Jamie waved him over and skootched me, giving him room on the other side of her. It was definitely tight for the three of us, and even then, Jamie had to switch from my ear to his to carry the conversation.

As I watched her lips moving not an inch from his ear, I felt a tinge of jealousy, but it was extinguished a moment later when she turned to me to say how she could feel the throb of the bass in her clit, and that if she suddenly kissed me deep it was because she was orgasming and didn't want Winston to know.

A few minutes later, Winston excused himself to the restroom and the moment he left, Jamie jumped me, her tongue driving into my mouth as I felt her body shudder. The thought that she was orgasming right here in the middle of this huge crowd got me rock hard. When she finally pulled back from the kiss thirty seconds later, she had a huge grin on her face.

"Sorry, the music just got me," she said.

"Don't be sorry for a thing, you're incredible!"

"You don't mind staying a while longer, do you? This place is actually a lot of fun!"

"We can stay as long as you want, sweetie," I replied.

"Good, cause I may want to drag you out on the dance floor at some point, look at the bubbles!"

I turned around and saw an avalanche of big soap bubbles float down from the ceiling to pop on the guests. Clubs had certainly changed in 15 years. But one thing hadn't.

"Babe, you know I can't dance," I replied.

She looked genuinely crestfallen.

I was about to change my mind and tell her I would, then had a crazy idea. If flirting with Winston was driving her this wild, what would a dance with him do?

"Maybe Winston would like to take you for a dance."

She let out a nervous laugh and put a hand on my shoulder, "You're so sweet. But I wouldn't bet on it."

I could see she was flattered by my suggestion, but wasn't sure if she meant that he wouldn't ask or she wouldn't say yes if he did.

"I'll take that bet," I replied. "If he asks, you take him up on it, I won't mind, really. If he doesn't, I'll take you."

She looked me straight in the eyes, and I saw her bite the corner of her bottom lip as she mulled it over.

"Why not? As long as you promise not to be grumpy when I get you out there. I'll give you three songs."

"Deal," I replied and kissed her to seal it. We moved over to the short wall separating our booth from the dance floor and watched the bodies as I put an arm around my wife and swayed a bit to the music.

Winston returned a few minutes later but wasn't alone. Three girls, well I guess technically women but they couldn't have been more than 22 or 23, had come down the walkway with them. They were tiny, cute little things, wearing skin tight dresses of silver, black and gold that accentuated their bodies and showed a tremendous amount of skin. A straight haired blonde with tiny rock hard breasts flanked by a short haired brunette and a long curly haired Hispanic girl. If they had a pound of body fat between the three of them, I'd be shocked.

As they came into the booth they went straight for the bottles and poured themselves drinks that were heavy on the alcohol and light on the mixers, then started dancing with each other by the far couch.

Winston came over to us, still by the wall as we watched these new intruders into our space and leaned in so we could both hear.

"Sorry about that, the bouncer sent them down with me, said our booth didn't have enough energy."

"Oh okay," Jamie replied. "Well we can take off and let you..."

"If you have to go I understand, but I was hoping to get a dance with you first. If your husband doesn't mind of course."

I nearly spit out my drink as I started to laugh. Jamie's eyes had gone about a mile wide. Winston looked like he was about to apologize, uncertainty on his face for the first time since I'd met him

"She's all yours," I replied and put a hand on his shoulder. "And with thanks. You just saved me from embarrassing myself out there."

"Well," Winston replied as he held out his hand to Jamie. "Would the lady like to dance with me?"

Jamie held up a single finger to him, then brought her lips close to my ear. "You're really okay with this, right? Me dancing with a... cute young man on our anniversary?"

I turned to whisper in her ear, "Are you still soaking wet and horny?"

She nodded.

"And are you still going to fuck me senseless when we get back to the room tonight?"

She nodded again.

"Then go and have fun. I mean it. I won't be jealous."

She turned back to me, "As long as you're sure..."

I smiled and kissed her for a long few seconds. When we broke, she held up her hand for Winston, he took it, and they began sauntering up the walkway, Winston's arm slipping around her waist.

I continued to watch them as they made their way through the crowd and then back down towards the dance floor. They were almost there when I felt a pair of small hands on my shoulder followed by a voice in my ear.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers