How the Story Ends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You surfing today?" I asked.

"Yeah, for the morning anyway. I head home this afternoon. So, there won't be any us tonight. Sorry about that, honey. I just hope I can get it up for my girlfriend; she'll no doubt be expecting big things tonight."

Girlfriend? Oh, damn. No hope here, he was already taken. Oh well, I thought, it was fun while it lasted. I mentally thanked his girlfriend for allowing me to borrow him for the night.

"Yeah, I'm sure she will. Lucky her. Will you tell her about us?"

Marty looked shocked. "Hell, no, she wouldn't understand. She thinks I'm completely faithful to her. Our relationship is nothing like you had with Alex."

"Oh well, good luck with that," I replied, thinking of the heartache she would have in future with a philandering partner, "You can use a board if you like, no charge."

"Thanks, darling, and thanks for last night. It was wonderful." He picked up the rubber dildo panties and tossed them to me. "Take those. You can certainly put them to better use than I can. Just a small memento of last night."

"Thank you; I'm sure I can. Yes, it was wonderful last night; thank you for that too."

We hugged, had a quick kiss, then walked back to my van and trailer.

The weeks of summer passed, surfing during the day, sharing a bed with random surfers most nights, finding consolation in the rubber panty dildo on those few nights when I slept alone. And then Gerald happened.

"Hi, I'd like to hire a board for the afternoon, please."

I looked the speaker up and down, slightly older than most board hirers, the beginnings of grey hair at the temples, maybe 35, I guessed. But he had an air of worldly wisdom rather than the devil-may-care attitude of most of my clientele.

We introduced ourselves, he selected a board, paid and I watched as he walked to the shoreline and expertly rode a few waves. He returned after an hour and we chatted, sitting in the shade of the van as we shared brief and, certainly for my part, expurgated versions of our life stories. Business was slack so there were few interruptions, and Gerald cheerfully waited as I attended to customers as needed. Once all the boards were back, he helped me secure everything then invited me to dinner.

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to have dinner with you. Is it a flash place? What do I wear?"

"Well, that depends on what you'd like to do. We can go anywhere from a burger bar to a flash five-star restaurant, so you decide."

I'd been to every burger bar and cheap dive along the coast, I thought, so five-star would make a great change. I told him so and he smiled his radiant smile at me.

"Thank you. It's been a while since I had a sophisticated lady accompany me for fine dining. I'll wait outside your van while you change."

Change into what? I had one reasonable dress only; most of the summer I'd been wearing my bikini, at least during the day, mainly naked at night. Neither was suitable for fine dining. I stripped inside the van and dressed in my finery, brushing the salt and sand from my hair as best I could, then emerged for inspection.

"You clean up real good," he said, flashing me another of his radiant smiles. "Let's go."

I locked the van and trailer and he took my arm, escorting me to his car a short distance away. I'd never ridden in a '68 Ford Mustang before. It was immaculate, completely restored, with a tuned motor that purred under the hood, or growled in a powerful roar if he pressed the loud pedal. The short ride was exciting and provided an excellent start to an entertaining evening.

We called into his luxurious rented apartment and I waited in the lounge with a drink while he changed in the bedroom, emerging a short time later neatly and fashionably dressed, yet not formal enough to shame me.

"It's a beautiful view from here," I commented as the twilight filled the western horizon, the waves rolling landwards continually with a muted roar.

"Yes, I've rented this apartment several times and found it excellent," he replied, "You ready to dine?"

I realized I was hungry so he took my arm, escorting me to the elevator, then out to the Mustang. Another short drive took us to a very classy looking restaurant, where he handed the keys to the parking attendant and was greeted by name by the maître-d', who smiled at me as he seated us at a secluded table. Something inside me decided to become spiteful for some reason.

"I suppose you bring all your lady friends here," I heard myself say, wishing I could have just remained silent.

He looked taken aback, shocked and surprised by the acidity of my comment. He turned to me looking more serious than I'd seen him look before.

"I come here regularly, alone," he replied, "If you do not believe me, ask any of the staff here. You are the first person I've brought here. That was the reason that the maître-d' was smiling at you; he's been encouraging me to find a lady friend and is obviously pleased now that I have. How far this relationship goes is up to both of us, not just me."

I placed my hand on his arm placatingly. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that," I replied.

"No problem," he answered with a smile as the wine waiter approached with a drinks list. Gerald addressed the waiter. "Thank you, Eli. This young lady is a little dubious of my claim that she is the first young lady I have brought here. Please tell her what you and Herman have been urging me to do for the past two weeks."

Eli turned to me with a sad look on his face. "Gerald has been coming here for the past two weeks and has eaten alone each night. Herman, the manager, and I have told him that it is not good to mourn for so long and that he really should find himself a female companion, but until now he's been alone. We're very happy that he has finally found a lady friend and hope to see you both here together many times."

Gerald had been watching me as Eli spoke and now simply raised his eyebrows in an unspoken question. I smiled at him sheepishly and placed my hand on his. "I'm sorry," I repeated simply and contritely. He smiled another one of his radiant smiles at me before asking what I would like to drink.

Eli left with our order and returned quickly with the drinks, then took our meal orders. I asked Gerald about the mourning that Eli had mentioned. He looked down at the table for a long time, then he looked back at me, his eyes brimming with tears as he began his story of his wife of eight years who had died of cancer nearly a year ago. It was obvious to me that they had loved each other dearly and he had been very reluctant to befriend other women until now, after he had finally been convinced by his counsellor that his wife would have wanted him to be happy and that by finding another partner he was affirming the joy he had experienced in his previous relationship.

"The doctor told me, and eventually I believed her, that to not take another partner would have been like saying that I had not enjoyed our marriage so I was not going to enter into a relationship again. Clearly, that was incorrect, so today was the first time that I gathered the courage to ask a woman out for dinner."

When giving my potted history to Gerald earlier in the day, I had omitted the details of Alex's death, but I now told Gerald the details and how it had affected me and about my sexual hunger that caused me to take random partners whenever possible.

"I miss Alex so much, and although initially I thought I should be true to his memory, my body overrode that impulse so I found myself seeking physical release with anyone who was available, and of course many took advantage of that offer. But it was just sex; the love I was seeking eluded me. In fact, it seemed the more I sought sexual and loving fulfilment, the less I received and the more I felt compelled to keep looking. I guess I'm really a certifiable nymphomaniac, and I now know that is a very cruel addiction to be suffering."

Our meals arrived and we ate in silence for a while, each digesting what we had learned about the other, and what we had admitted about ourselves. The food was delicious and eventually I said so to Gerald.

"Yes, they have an excellent chef here, which is the reason I keep returning."

"Well," I heard myself say, "I hope I come here with you again to sample their fare."

He grinned another of his broad grins. "So do I," he replied.

The evening passed quietly, a pleasant contrast to the evening spent with other young males during the past few weeks. We talked of many things, spending time learning about each other, our likes and dislikes, hobbies and interests, family, upbringing. All the things that people need to know about each other before venturing into an adult, long-term relationship.

As the evening drew to a close, we thanked the staff as we left, Gerald leaving generous tips for them all including for the chef. Back in the Mustang he looked at me for a few seconds, then asked the question.

"Where would you like me to take you now?"

I thought for a few seconds. I could opt to be dropped at my van and sleep alone, maybe with my rubber dildo panties, although I realized I didn't feel the usual urge for sex. Or I could ask to spend the night with him, in which case there was the question of whether to have sex or not. With most guys I felt pressure to perform because they bought me dinner, but I didn't feel there would be that pressure with Gerald and I felt the decision would be mine alone. I decided to hedge my bets.

"Where would you like to take me?" I asked.

He didn't give me a direct answer, but simply told me he could either take me to my van or back to his apartment, and that in either case I should feel no obligation to take the fledgling relationship any further than I wanted. He emphasized that I was totally in control and under no obligation to him whatsoever.

"If you are willing for me to sleep at your apartment, then I am also willing to sleep there," I told him.

"That's fine," he replied with a smile, "And be aware that it is a two-bedroom apartment so that there is no obligation for you to share a bed with me."

We were silent as we travelled the short distance to the apartment building and he parked in the underground carpark, then took the elevator to his apartment. In the elevator, I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around him and inevitably we hugged, without kissing, my head resting against his shoulder as I inhaled his warmth and manliness, thinking of Alex's warmth and manliness that I'd missed for so long.

We entered his apartment and he offered nightcaps of cognac, which we sipped, sitting at each end of the couch, our knees just touching as we turned towards each other, watching the last quarter of the moon creating a path of light across the ocean. Unthinkingly, in this romantic environment, we reached out to each other in our loneliness of lost loves and held hands as we silently shared the stunning view and our new-found companionship.

We must have remained there for half an hour, by which time our glasses were empty and we both understood that it was time for the next big decision. Gerald stood, took my glass and placed them both on the bench, then held out his hand formally for me.

"May I escort you to your bedroom, madam?" he asked formally.

I smiled, took his hand and stood, then he led me to a door, which he opened. Inside was a neatly made, single bed, the room obviously unoccupied. I kept hold of his hand and looked him in the eye, remaining silent. He waited for a few seconds during which time neither of us moved, then he quietly closed the door and led me to his own bedroom, with its luxurious king-sized bed and again stood, holding my hand, at the threshold. I looked into his eyes and stepped into the room, my decision made.

I sat beside my van in the shade, watching the endless Pacific waves meeting their death on the sand, providing joy and excitement for the numerous surfers, as though that was their sole mission in the waves' brief lives. I wondered idly what my mission was in my much longer life, then turned and greeted Gerald as he handed me a cool drink before taking his place on the folding chair beside me.

We sipped our drinks in silence, both in a contemplative mood, it seemed, after consummating our relationship this morning. I thought back to last night, remembering how he had slowly and reverently stripped me of my dress, carefully placing it over a chair. With Gerald, there was none of the rush and bustle of other lovers I'd known; even Alex had had an air of hurry about getting me into bed with him, but with Gerald it was slow and deliberate, as though the preliminaries were as important, or even more important, than the main event. He stopped while I still wore my panties, then asked if I wanted to undress him. I did, so I did, until he also wore only his under shorts. We then hugged and, for the first time, we kissed, tentatively and tenderly at first, then more passionately, for a long time as we caressed each other's back.

"Time for bed," Gerald said quietly, pulling back the covers and holding the sheet up for me to slide beneath. He walked around the bed and climbed into the other side, then turned towards me. "Goodnight, darling," he said, using an endearment for the first time.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," I replied as I moved my head towards him for another kiss. He reached towards the light switch and turned the light off, then his lips met mine again and we nestled together, kissing gently, our bodies touching each other but not pressing against each other. He reached for my back and slid his hand downwards until it cradled my ass cheeks, while I did the same for him, then we broke the kiss and lay together, still and silent.

I must have dropped off to sleep quickly, despite the surprise that he hadn't seemed to want to make love with me. I awoke in the early morning to relieve myself, then returned to bed as he slept on, gently snoring. I found myself thinking that I could get used to that sound, as I snuggled against his warm body and drifted off to sleep once more. The next time I awoke, daylight was seeping into the room around the curtain. I opened my eyes and saw Gerald, his head propped on his hand, simply observing me.

"Good morning, darling," he greeted me, "You are so beautiful when you're sleeping."

He gave me one of his radiant smiles that seemed to light the whole room. It was then that I knew I was in love with this man.

"Good morning, honey," I replied, "Did you know you snore?"

"Yes, my wife told me many years ago. She also said that she liked it because she at least knew I was alive. Ironic, when you think about it." He looked away and I noticed him blinking away tears from his eyes. I reached out to him and held him tightly for the few moments it took for him to recover.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I should be over that by now."

"I don't think you ever really get over the loss of a true love," I replied softly, "All you can do is honor your love with your emotions as well as move on with your life." I reached forward and kissed him gently and sexily, pulling his head towards me until he rolled over on top of me, his legs and arms taking his weight so as not to crush me too much. I felt his hard cock inside his shorts as it pressed against my thigh.

"It feels like you need some relief," I said with a grin when we came up for air, "I'm happy to oblige if you want to make love to me, sweetheart."

He lay totally still for a long few seconds. "I haven't made love to a woman since my wife died," he replied softly. "I haven't found anyone who cared as much as she did or who I felt I could love as much as I loved her. Until now."

I slid my hand down his back and under his shorts, my wrist pushing the elastic downwards, slowly uncovering his ass cheeks. Once they were bare, he partly rolled off me and slid his hand inside my panties, also pushing them down until my pussy was bare. Meantime, I had the front of his shorts down and his bare, rigid cock was in my hand as I slowly stroked it. It felt wonderful, as did his hand cupping my mound. After a few minutes we rearranged ourselves, each removing the last covering of the other before I lay on my back, legs widespread, knees bent, my wet slit welcoming the attention first of his fingers then of the head of his rampant cock.

"You're sure you want this, darling?" he asked unnecessarily.

"Oh, honey, please fuck me; I need you inside me now. Fuck me hard and squirt your hot, sexy cum inside my hungry cunt," I told him urgently.

Gerald needed no further invitation, but even in his passion he remained gentle, easing his cock inside me, thrusting back and forth, each thrust conquering more territory until with a final harder thrust he was completely engulfed as I felt my clit nestle into the curve between his pubic bone and the base of his cock. We lay together for a few seconds, then he pushed his upper body away from me, rested on his elbows and began caressing my breasts with his hands. The feelings were incredible; it was not just the actions, which I'd experienced with other lovers on many occasions, but it was also the love that flowed between us. I felt my body responding, trembling as waves of sensation coursed through me. It was beautiful and so very arousing. With a final squeeze of my nipples, which caused me to thrust upwards against him, he began fucking me hard, sliding almost fully out, then thrusting fully inside me, time after time, slowly building up to a crescendo until he was fucking me hard, fast and deep. I watched his face contort as he approached his orgasm, biting down on my lip to stop from cumming myself, then he gave a cry and I felt his hot sperm spurting against my cervix. With a thrust of my hips I joined him in orgasmic bliss.

"You're very quiet this morning, honey," he said, bringing me out of my reverie, "No regrets about last night, I hope."

I reached my hand to his thigh and stroked it gently. "Oh no, darling, none at all. I was just reliving this morning and our wonderful lovemaking. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

He gave me another broad grin. "Well, that's an interesting thought, one that implies that it's possible for me to quantitatively measure the amount of enjoyment you felt." He smiled at me again, knowing he was teasing me, and knowing I knew he was teasing me. I was amazed how quickly we were learning about each other. "I know I enjoyed it immensely and I am definitely hoping that we can repeat the event some time soon."

"Any time you want, lover, just say the word," I replied, sliding my hand up his thigh and feeling his hardening cock beneath his board shorts. "Not right now, though; I have customers to attend to."

I stood up to chat with one such customer as he returned a board, then sat next to Gerald again.

"You know, just speaking hypothetically, if we became more than just good friends and lovers, you could sell your board hire business and we could do whatever we wanted to. We wouldn't have to work, unless we wanted; we could travel the world."

I looked at him. Was he proposing marriage? Was he willing to take me along as a kept woman? Did I want to become his kept woman instead of determining my own course in life? For the first time I thought about money and wealth; everything he did was expensive; the apartment, the car, the restaurant, his exorbitant tips; he must have money, loads of it, I thought.

"Yeah, dream on. And what would we do for money?"

It was as though I'd touched an open wound. He lurched forward and turned to glare at me, the first time I'd seen that look.

"You do not need to consider details like money," he almost snarled, "There is plenty; that's all you need to know."

He sat back in his chair and I gave him a few seconds to relax, which he did visibly, his facial muscles relaxing and a smile teasing his lips. He turned his head to me. "I'm sorry, darling, I shouldn't have come on like that. If you wish to continue with me then you have a right to know. My wife was an heiress, inheriting a truck load of money from her parents' large business consortium. In addition to that, we prudently took out large insurance policies against each other's lives. So, as well as a huge inheritance from my wife, I also received a very large insurance payout after her death. I could live to be a million years old and I would still have this fortune because I cannot even spend the income that it generates."