How To Accept Your Cock Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, when dressed as a woman he craves cock and wants to be treated like a woman. Fucked like a woman.

Second, many men slowly create two lives for themselves... or would like to. One: their married life with kids... work, blah, blah, blah. Two: one where they are free to explore their true sexuality without the judgment of society. This is a freedom many fantasize about having, and also what holds them back from truly being their true selves.

RULE 5: Don't be scared to explore your feminine side

This psychologically is one aspect that men really struggle with... exploring their feminine side. Not just in the case of sexuality (crossdressing, sucking cock, getting bottomed), but also in sharing your feelings with someone you love. Take off the mask you were brought up to wear and just be yourself. Be vulnerable.

This is seen in response to the last comment by gurlsynthia:

Oh my goodness this is my exact fantasy. It is almost as if you were inside my head and took it for your own. Unfortunately, I can only dabble in my cross dressing hobby, since my wife doesn't know and would absolutely not approve. I also, like you, crave sucking a cock, but have never experienced such a wonderful event.

Rule 6: Don't have regrets

Unlike Kellieskirt, gurlsynthia has not yet sucked a cock... but craves too. As such, he will continually wonder... continually crave it... and if he doesn't get the opportunity to be a cocksucker will regret it the rest of his life... always wondering what if... and in truth, perhaps, actually resent your wife in the process.

The next comment, by Travler99921, confirms Rule 6:

I was married and well into middle age when I first got the desire to have gay sex. After several years of resisting the desire, I realized I had to try it. I came out to my wife, and with her approval, I sucked a cock.

Now, some women will support this, some won't. That is a fact. That said, I would at least try to find a way to broach the topic. There is no real risk in seeing what she thinks (women too have some dark fantasies). For Travler99921 it improved their sex life.

I very much enjoyed the experience. I knew I would do it again. My wife's reaction was a mixture of amusement and arousal. As soon as I got home she started asking me about my experience, and soon we were having sex.

The amount of sex my wife and I had increased. She finally admitted she had more and better orgasms through cunnilingus than penis in vagina sex, and I was happy to oblige her desires.

From cureustoo:

I also love panties, skirts and stockings. I finally discovered at 50 I was and am a bottom thanks to the guy who took my virginity. Like you I would love to experience being spit roasted but that in reality will probably never happen in my small closed minded town. I also am in guy mode when I am not wearing something I feel sexy in.

From LarryT50:

Cock sucking is pure fantasy for me at my age and situation. Lit is the perfect place for me to surf and chat about fucking men.

This leads to RULE 7: You're never too old to explore your sexuality:

This is true for women as well, but for many men like cureustoo the saying better late than never is never truer. With a more understanding world (in parts of the world anyways) men are beginning to explore at younger ages... although as mentioned earlier for most of the men who email me they are generally in their late 30s or older.

So for LarryT50 I would say you are never too old.

The next response is a common one I receive from men. This one is from curiousguy80 (so there must be at least 79 others LOL):

I'm curious to suck cock. The thoughts of wanting to suck cock came early in my life, after learning how to masturbate and viewing porn mags and videos. While I've always been attracted to women and am currently married to one, seeing women please a man's cock with her mouth has always been a turn-on. I wondered what it felt and tasted like.

In my teens I was playing truth or dare with a friend, I dared him to put my cock in his mouth for 10 seconds, and next, he dared me to put his cock in my mouth for 10 seconds. We both agreed afterward it was "gay" and decided we'd never do it again. But inside I wanted more. I didn't just want his cock in my mouth, I wanted to do what the women in the videos did.

An opportunity like that never happened again, however when I started dating and had my girlfriends go down on me, I always wished we could trade spots so I could feel what she felt in her mouth.

I've tried for years to find a guy I can explore with online, but nothing ever materialized. Something always comes up, and we need to cancel. About 15 years ago I ordered a cyberskin cock online. When no one is home, I'll take it out and suck it, imagining it's the real thing.

These letters are very common. Reality holding back fantasy. It is a struggle for many of my readers who are curious to cross the line... because once you do there isn't really any going back... although that is okay. We should all live more for the moment. Yet, that is easier said than done.

Breaking free from social norms is hard.

Accepting who you really are is hard.

Crossing the invisible line of straightness is hard.

(PS: I bet you are hard right now as you read this).

RULE 8: It's okay to be attracted to cock and not men

Many men are fascinated by another man's cock. This is logical. Every man has one. Some compare, some are envious, some are curious. Yet, in the end, every dick is unique. This makes the curiosity even more logical: length, width, balls, colour, etc....

Yet, you may have no interest at all in men.

You don't find a man attractive.

You don't want to kiss a man.

You just love his fucking dick.

I would say this is 20-plus percent of the men I talk to. They have no interest in a relationship, no attraction to a male, they just have a complete fascination for cock.

From freakinblue, a perfect insight into a curious man:

Very much into the idea of sucking a cock, both the sort of seduction that leads to it, whether a serendipitous situation where I can't deny how entranced I am by an amazing bulge, one with a defined head, or one where I am exposed to a semi-erect masterpiece and I just can't keep from staring at it with desire; and incredibly turned on by the idea of taking a nice thick shaft into my mouth, feeling it pulse as it grows to fullness, tasting his precum, then sucking until he cums down my throat. I'm completely convinced that this is what I want. But though I'm interested in kissing and making out with a penis, I'm totally uninterested in doing so with the man himself. I'm not at all attracted to men that way. And completely uninterested in anal. It seems odd but there you are.

This comment is quite common.

Many men are obsessed with cock... obsessed with sucking cock... obsessed with cum.

BUT... have no interest in the man attached to the dick.

.....

.....

.....

THREE: WHY ARE STRAIGHT GUYS CURIOUS?

This is somewhat repetitive to the first two pieces, but needs to go a little deeper.

Men, regardless of age, are sexual beings. From the first erection until the day they die... sex is on their mind.

And while this isn't always the case, but it often is the case, the diminishing marital sex life opens up same-sex curiosity as a way of satisfying his continuing libido without "cheating" on his wife, because having sex with a guy really is just about sex.

This will lead to men watching more porn. This will lead them to see more hard dicks. This will inevitably (well sometimes) lead to the beginning of their cock curiosity.

For others, it happens about of circumstance.

For example, there is an article online called 7 Reasons Straight Guys Give Bro Jobs in Brutal Detail (Based on a book called: Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men, by Dr. Jane Ward). It then leads with the profound thesis: Straight guys suck dick a lot more than you think!

The first reason is the premise of my number three point: straight guys are curious. He highlights a variety of reasons including men want to:

-Know what another dick feels like in their hand

-Know how one feels in their mouth

-Learn techniques to teach their girlfriends

-Discover how their cock compares to other guys

He then adds an intriguing addition I had not thought about but seems to have some merit. "If you've ever watched a video of straight guys sucking dick, you already know that most of them do it because they are curious. It's a guy thing. Because men are wired to be competitive, it's just part of the landscape."

I would have liked to see a little more contemplation about the competitive concept, as being a woman I am not very competitive (except in board games), but I do wonder if that is true.

He then has a couple of points that I think are reaching including: straight guys like getting blown (many men will let another guy blow him which I agree with, but that rest of his argument falls apart a bit) and prove straightness (which his argument that men suck dick to prove they are not gay is reaching at best), male bonding (although that does indeed happen where a couple of guys end up sucking each other's dick while alone) and gay for pay (which is a whole different concept and not something that fits this essay.

This point that confinement leads to straight men sucking dick makes sense. Whether it is in jail or the military... a man has needs and for every top, there needs to be a bottom. I'd love to know how many men in the military have either been sucked by another man or sucked by another man. NOTE: If you ever sucked a dick or got sucked by a man during your military time please share in the comments).

Lastly, he had an interesting one I think is true... men sucking dick is stress relief. Apparently, although I couldn't find the so-called research, he suggests research shows heterosexual men who live in rural America like to suck off a buddy when their wives are not around. They don't remotely consider themselves gay and HATE the implication of that concept and will get in a fight if anyone ever even infers they are gay... but sucking dick and swapping oral is perfectly okay.

Anyways, the point is, you can find tons of information on straight guys who suck cock just by googling the phrase. In the end, don't allow the stigma of being called gay or a faggot or a cock sucker from exploring your sexuality.

.....

.....

.....

FOUR: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF IT ALL

Some suggest it is an oral fixation thing. It starts from the moment you suck on your mother's nipple. It continues with popsicles. It leads to sucking on other girl's breasts and nipples. In this case, it seems inevitable.

If you are really into psychology it could be a subconscious connection to a time you felt safe... although I assume that is a reach.

It could also be a beta thing. For some it is years of being bullied that leads one to a sense of shame, and a lack of manhood and guides someone to an instinctive sense of submission... pleasing the bully is a natural evolution; conversely, for some men who were the bullies they hid behind their true beta nature by being extreme alphas... when older that need to push away their insecurities fades and they succumb to their true self.

For some it is a feminine exploration. I wonder what it would be like to be a girl... to wear panties... to wear lingerie... to wear stockings... to cross-dress... to eventually experience being a woman in all ways.

For many, it is a curiosity thing. A what if? A wonder? As mentioned earlier, once the seed is planted it takes root in someone's psyche and consumes them.

For many, it is a submissive part that lurks deep down inside. A desire to please, a desire to submit to an alpha (usually a larger cock), a desire to just obey someone.

Regardless, the psychological aspect is not to be ignored... as for many of you reading this your need to suck cock, to get fucked, to even be sissified, will only grow as time goes on.

.....

.....

.....

FIVE: UNDERSTANDING THE STATISTICS

A major provider like pornhub is serious about understanding its customers. Read below and I think you'll find your curiosities are more common, even mainstream, than you might think.

RULE 9: Stats support your curiosity

Read below to see how the curiosity of sucking cock and BBC is growing from year to year.

First, by age group. This shows the fact that the older you get the more curious you become of cock. As the percentage of gay searches and watching on pornhub increases the older you get. I am a little surprised the 35-44 age group isn't higher... but still the premise of growing curiosity with age is backed here:

18-24 6.2%

25-34 6.1%

35-44 6.2%

45-54 8.4%

55-64 9.5%

65 + 10.1%

Next the most popular gay searches throughout the years:

Straight first time

Big black dick

Black

Straight

Straight seduced

Black daddy

College roommates

Daddy

Twink

Coach

And the most viewed gay categories:

Straight Guys

Black

Group

Twink

Daddy

Interracial

Big Dick

Public

Solo Male

Creampie

These searches and views continue to showcase the reality that you are not alone.

Having "Straight first-time" and "Straight guys" at the tops of the lists highlights the curiosity many men feel. I surmise they're trying to understand these feelings by watching other straight men explore their curiosity for the first time. The search for "Straight seduced" is also interesting as many men are fascinated by the idea of being seduced, drawn in... where they just let go of control and allow themselves to cross the line.

Next up, "Big black dick" and "Black" show the large proportion of searching men who are fascinated, intrigued or obsessed with black dick. There is actually a website called black to white which is about the obsession with interracial sex of all types but one category is white men obsessed with black cock. For example, there is even a strand called: To white men....why do we think about sucking a big black cock???

MarieCD

I've been craving Black Cock since age 18. True size is of primary consideration, something about a darker hue of skin, feeling totally helpless to resist, the demeaning manner with which I've been subjected all play a part in my insatiable desire for Black Men.

This brief response says a lot. For many white men, it's the sheer size of a black cock (yes not every black cock is big, and there are also some massive white cocks... but stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason). For many white men it's also the darker skin colour. A black cock is simply a majestic visual. Also, for many white men, this leads to a complete sense of helplessness... which leads to an inferiority complex... which leads to the need to be a submissive cock sucker for any black cock.

yeshucan

The complete submission and humiliation. When I have my black master's cock in my mouth and I see the pleasure that I'm giving him, I know that I am where I'm supposed to be, no matter how humiliating it feels. There is such excitement in the humiliation. When he fills my mouth with his cum, I'm happy that I can suck him and make him feel so good. In every other way in my life, I'm straight. I feel safe in his dominance.

From my many discussions with readers, this is a very common statement. Straight 98% of the time, but when the opportunity for black cock arises they shift into a cock craving, cum hungry man-slut. (Although I must also acknowledge the delightful men who'll Sub for any cock flashed their way).

MN Bi Wht Guy

I like knowing even more masculine white males are sucking BBC. It truly shows white male submission. Would be awesome to have some white buds to share this with.

This an interesting comment as the truth is there is no prototype cock sucker. Sometimes an alpha male linebacker will go to a gloryhole to suck cock after cock; sometimes a famous politician will secretly service his black security guard; sometimes a good looking ladies man sucks more cock than he fucks women. The reality is many men, regardless of age, lookw, financial background, marital status and more will suck a BBC if the opportunity arises. Also, most of these men desperately wish they could talk to their friends about this black cock obsession. Alas, many suffer in silent solitude.

SandyPArk

Well, interest in Black Cock leads cuckolds to IR cuckoldry in the first place. It is born of feelings of inferiority to Black Males Sexuality. They are sex machines, physically endowed to satisfy women, mentally driven to pursue women relentlessly. It works down to Penis Envy with white boys admiring Big Black Cock and longing to be equally capable with women. Longing to but not being able to. Leading to Penis Envy of Black Men that cannot be cured and becomes an obsession for Black Cock. Since we cannot match them, we dream of being them, being hung like them, attracting hot women like they do and fucking those women like the Black Man does. So apparently easily! Yet we can't and so the obsession for BlackCock rules us. We cannot be Black Men so we come to WANT Black men. We are primed to be sissy cucklolds before the Bull first fucks our wives. All it takes is that first cuckold experience and we pursue being cuckolds eagerly.

Although I don't know a lot about this, I do know there are men who are cucks who allow their wives to fuck other men or sometimes only black men. This will sometimes lead to becoming a cock sucker or a bottom bitch for a dominant black man. There could be many reasons for this, but when a man's natural submissiveness that they hide away for years comes out it is impossible to control.

I could go on and on with such messages, but I assume you get the point. For some, BBC is too hard (pun intended) to resist.

RULE 10: BBC can be irresistible

A high number of my male followers who are curious about sucking cock or suck cock are obsessed with black dick... and that is okay.

.....

.....

.....

SIX: TRUTHS YOU WILL ACCEPT ONCE YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE

-it feels good to be on your knees

-it makes your cock harden to stroke another man's cock

-it feels good to have a hard cock in your mouth

-it feels right to bob back and forth

-the feeling of a cock pulsating in your mouth is exhilarating

-the sensation of warm, gooey cum shooting in your mouth or on your face is an ultimate rush

-you may feel regret once you are done

-yet, you will crave more cock... crave more cum

-this may or may not lead to the evolution of wondering what a cock feels like in your ass.

.....

....

....

SEVEN: FAVOURITE GAY STORIES

Okay, this is a How-To guide, so, let's how-to. A key step in accepting your curiosity is to explore it and find out what shape your curiosity takes. Different strokes for different folks, right? You're already here reading erotica, so let's start with that. Here are some of my favourite gay stories.

Read them (while naked if you can) and see which ones or what elements get you hard, make you leak pre-cum, make your mouth start to water in anticipation.