How to Bang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,293 Followers

"We'd appreciate it," Zeeter said.

The extra garage was actually a large barn. Hey, we've slept in worse. The sirocco rolled in, and our TV and computer reception went out.

"There's nothing left to do but go to sleep early," Zeeter said.

"I can't go to sleep, it's 9 o'clock!" I said.

"I can," Julie said.

"I can," Zeeter said.

"I can," Aaron said.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said.

We stay up until between three and five a.m. every night. 9 o'clock is like two in the afternoon for us.

Julie and Zeeter changed into their night clothes. Aaron changed into his white tank top and blue and white pajama bottoms. I changed into my black basketball shorts.

"Goodnight, John Boy," I said crankily.

"What?" Aaron said.

"Reruns," Zeeter said.

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Do you have a book?" Aaron found a flashlight and a book by some French author, and passed them over to me. He turned over on his left side, like he always did, facing the Zeet/Julie curtain, across the great divide. In about three minutes he was snoring softly. It was a comforting sound.

"You'd have to work extremely hard to make a book this boring," I whispered to myself after a few minutes. The book was so boring I couldn't even follow it. I stared at the ceiling and thought about Aaron. He was kind. He was beautiful. He was talented. He had a hell of a lot more restraint than I did.

After a while I sort of drifted off into that half twilight zone between sleeping and waking.

I woke up abruptly to a very quiet giggle. And a slapping sound. And the smell of sex.

Holy shit.

My dick got hard.

Aaron was still softly snoring.

Fuck the divide.

In one quick move I reached over that great stretch of empty space between Aaron and me. I put one hand over his mouth and one hand around his midsection and yanked him to me. His body jerked and I imagined his eyes snapping open. He was wide awake now.

I thought I knew the exact moment he figured out what the quiet noises behind the curtain were when his body stiffened a tiny bit. Then the back of his body molded to mine.

Oh, that's it, baby.

I very, very slowly took my hand away from his mouth. I put my mouth near his ear for a second wanting to communicate something but needing to be silent. But what could I say without saying anything?

It had been months of us sharing a stage, sharing the RV, sharing the pent-up needs that constantly sprang up between us, that I stoked and he banked.

Drummers tend to be a balls-to-wall, surge ahead lot.

Not Aaron. Aaron had needed all the gentle wooing and coaxing. But I was done with that. I needed him too badly to keep our music so soft with all those fucking whole note rests and drawn out cadences.

It was time to set fire to this keg.

Who's ready to rock and roll?

Whether he knows it or not, we are.

He twisted his neck around. I was sure he was looking back over his shoulder at me. It was so dark that even though his face was only inches from mine, I couldn't make out an expression. I wanted to look into those amazing blue eyes and have him look back at me, to see that I was asking him, not pushing him. It was too dark.

We were frozen like that for a minute. Me, hugging him to me, staring at him and not being able to really see, holding on for dear life. And him, from his twisted body position, still probably looking back at me.

I still had one hand around his midsection, and I started slowly rubbing circles over his tank top, from his chest to his belly. He let his neck relax, so his head was facing forward again, and I pressed my lips to the back of his ear. His tank top rode up, just the tiniest bit, and I felt a tiny strip of smooth skin.

He pulled his tank top up and guided my hand underneath.

YES.

I continued to rub the circles, letting the bottom of the stroke get slightly further down with each pass.

The feel of his smooth chest was so delicious, the skin on his abdomen so taut I could feel the lines of muscle underneath. Reveling in the fevered, silky feel of his skin, I ran my hand across his low abdomen and felt the head of his cock poking up out the top of his waistband. Oh, oh God. I froze for a second before continuing my circle.

But then Aaron ground his ass back into me. And oh, God, yes. When I ran my hand down the same path again he took my hand and put it on his cock over his pajamas. I could feel the full length through the thin cotton.

I bit his earlobe, very carefully. It was more for me, to stop me from crying out, then to turn him on. I could feel he was turned on, and I wanted to do more to rock him, more and more and more to rock him. I didn't want to stop.

I gently began stroking him up and down through the fabric.

Yes, yes, yes. Finally. Yes.

I just continued stroking him for a minute, slow and steady. Then I went back to the slow caress of his torso, the circular rubbing. When I got to the low point of the circle Aaron grabbed my hand and shoved it down his pants.

Yes.

I bit down on his ear slightly harder, and slowed my breathing, because I was so turned on I wanted to explode right then.

The feeling of his hard cock, smooth, soft, silk over steel was about to put me over the edge. And surprisingly his cock felt cool under my hand.

Which was incredible because my entire body was smokin'.

Aaron ground his ass back against my cock, and some of my control snapped. I began pumping him for all I was worth, hard fast throbbing bass rhythms pounding through my head and rushing through my ears.

I finally opened my mouth, letting go of my death grip on his ear, to plant soft, silent kisses on the back of his head. The feeling of his cock in my hand, so similar yet so different from mine, was driving me mad.

I couldn't wait, couldn't stretch this out. Like my hand had a mind of its own, it started pumping him faster and faster. I used my other hand grab a fistful of that great hair and yanked his head back so I could get a better line of exposure to his neck.

I bit him again.

Fuck.

I nestled my cock into the top of his crack, my dick straining against my shorts like it was screaming to be free.

I pumped faster, and then felt the pounding pulse in his cock the second before his back arched and his ass pushed into me even more. Feeling the tension in his body, the involuntary jerks, the wetness of his orgasm, made me wish I had started on myself. It was like Aaron's entire body shouted during his completely silent release.

Yes. Oh God. Yes. I could watch him, feel him do that a thousand times and never get bored, always be wanting to see it and feel it once more.

God, if only I could do it with him.

Aaron was panting, coming down from his high. All the while, I waited to see what his reaction would be.

Because I knew what my reaction was. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes.

I stretched my arm out and grabbed a towel I had hanging over some spare gear and put it in front of Aaron to help him clean up. That took about two seconds before he silently got up and ran to the bathroom.

I heard a soft moan from Julie and almost inaudible grunting noises from Zeet. Then a female sigh and silence.

Aaron still hadn't come out of the bathroom. Time stretched on. I hoped he was okay.

Each minute felt like ten as time dragged on with the stretched out slowness, it was like a metronome losing time, the clicks getting further and further apart.

All the hot painful sensations I had from not coming ebbed away as I started to worry.

God, was he ever going to come out?

The power came back on with a whir, the overhead light, the computer, and the TV, blaring loudly broadcasting a car commercial, all blasting at once.

Julie came out from the curtain and knocked on the bathroom door. She looked over at me and by process of elimination figured out who was in there.

"Hey, Aaron, I've got to pee. Are you going to be a while?"

"Almost done," he said.

He slunk out, head down. Julie went into the bathroom, and Aaron crept back onto the futon and under the blankets. He wasn't in the middle of the futon, but he wasn't exactly on my side either.

I pulled him to me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded.

Julie came out of the bathroom. She glanced over at us but didn't say anything.

"What time is it?" Zeeter asked from behind the curtain.

"Twelve-thirty," Julie said.

"Early," Zeet said.

"You wanna go out and get some pizza?"

"Yeah," Julie said. "I'm starved."

"You two coming?" Julie asked.

"No," I said.

"Yes," Aaron said.

Fuck.

Aaron got up, grabbed some clothes, and went into the bathroom. I guess I could change my mind and go with them, but I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to leave this cocoon of...greatness. Or what had been greatness.

They left, and I turned off the light.

I lay on my back, my hands behind my head, staring at the ceiling. It had been the most incredible sex of my life. It wasn't even full intercourse. I didn't get my rocks off, fuck, he hadn't even touched my dick, and it was the most incredible sex of my life. If that was the opener, what would the full out rock and roll show be like?

If I ever got to experience it.

Chicks liked to cuddle after sex. But Aaron sooooo definitely wasn't a chick.

I frowned. This wasn't the end of things, it couldn't be. I had to go all the way with him. Had to.

As I pictured him on his hands and knees, with me pounding into him doggie style, my dick snapped up to attention again, in less than a beat.

Had to have him again. Had to. I would do whatever it took to make that happen.

I slowly stroked my hand down my stomach.

But what I needed was an encore. Like right now.

*

Dear Reader,

If this story pleased you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It will mean a tremendous amount to me. It's only a mouse click away.

If you liked the story, drop me a note. Tell me what you liked and why, and how you feel. I love to hear from readers. (PG comments only please.) I read every note and welcome corrections, suggestions, and positive feedback.

You can leave a public comment or use the contact tab on my author page to get in touch with me. If you'd like to leave your first name and last initial, feel free to do so. I really want to know what you think. It just takes a minute.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sincerely;

MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,293 Followers