How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 08

Story Info
A home run, and secrets revealed.
5.4k words
4.66
4.7k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Sunday Part Two

We ran up the stairs to my bedroom, and threw off the bed covers.

"Kathy, lie right there on your back, please. Sharon, make her really good and wet. The girls complied, and soon, Sharon was on all fours between Kathy's legs, lapping happily away at Kathy's pussy. They both started to moan with pleasure. I could see the moisture glistening on Sharon's pussy lips, so I climbed up on the bed and nudged her legs apart. Then I slid my steel shaft deep into her pussy from behind. Sharon grunted at the unexpected assault. "Just didn't want to lose my hard on," I said. " Hope you don't mind."

I heard a muffled "Nope! Good! Use me," from Sharon's busy mouth.

After a few minutes of my stroking, and Sharon's licking, I figured Kathy was ready. I pulled my cock out of Sharon's pussy, and nudged her to the side. "I think she's ready for me. Good job!" Sharon lay down next to Kathy whispering in her ear.

"This is your first time. It's gonna hurt like a bitch for a minute or so, but that will soon pass. I don't know if you're a clinical virgin, if your hymen is intact or not, but I kinda doubt it. Most girls break them themselves if they do anything at all energetic. It doesn't take much, but if you still have yours, it will hurt more and there might be a little blood. Don't worry, it's all normal and natural. The pain will go away, and David will start to fuck you for real. He'll be as gentle as he can, but the initial pain is unavoidable."

Sharon reached down and lightly grasped my cock to position it at Kathy's entrance. I pushed forward firmly and I felt her lips parting and opening up for me. I slipped in a couple of inches and stopped. Kathy had a wide-eyed look on her face. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay, I feel stretched, but you can give me more." I pushed in harder and felt my cock slide all the way to the bottom of her tight, wet cunt. Kathy gasped and I heard a high-pitched keening coming from her. I stopped and held it all the way in.

Sharon had been watching up close during the whole penetration. She moved up to Kathy's ear. "Still okay?"

"It hurts!"

"That should pass soon, David, a couple of very short slow strokes, please. Let her feel you inside her."

I did as I was told.

"There," Sharon said. "Is that feeling a little better?"

"Not so bad, but I feel so full!"

"Listen, I've been screwing him since we were eighteen, and he still fills me nicely. It should start to feel good in another minute or so. David, a few more gentle strokes just like last time."

Again I complied. This was feeling really good! Her cunt was sopping wet, hot as hell, and had a grip on my cock like I hadn't felt since the first time I fucked Sharon. She had great PC muscles and knew how to milk my cock with them, but the feel of a virgin pussy is like nothing else on earth!

I started to lengthen my strokes, still keeping the slow, soothing pace. "How's it feel?" Sharon asked.

"Mmmmm! Doesn't hurt! Nice! It's nice! Can you give me more?"

"Bend your knees and lift them up. He has more, just needs better access."

Kathy did as Sharon instructed, and her hips rolled up giving me an extra inch to play with. I knew I was tapping her cervix, and didn't want to hurt her, so I pushed my cock in gently, but firmly, then I felt it slide past her cervix, and butted up to the very end of her tunnel. She appeared to be the same depth as Sharon, which is absolutely perfect for me. Any shorter and I wouldn't be able to use my full length, any deeper, and I wouldn't be able to touch bottom. There's an 'A-spot' up there I could nudge with my cock. That, and her G-spot which I could rub with my shaft by slightly altering my angle, and her clit, which I was rubbing with my pubic bone is a highly erotic combination.

I picked up my pace with short quick strokes, designed to massage all three zones at once. Kathy started to pant and moan. Sharon helped the cause by sucking one of Kathy's tits. I managed to find a way to kiss Kathy's lips. "Oh, my God!" she cried. "What are you doing to me? Oh,shit, Gaaawwd! You're making me c . . . c. . . cum! Ahhhhhrgh!"

She screamed and went rigid beneath me. She clenched and bucked and almost dislodged my cock from her cunt, but I was embedded too deeply. Her feet stamped on the bed, her arm wrapped around Sharon's neck and violently pulled her tighter against her tit. In short, she had a full-body orgasm.

I stopped my short quick strokes and allowed her to settle a little bit. Then I started a series of long, slow strokes which had her building up to another climax within minutes.

The feel of her super tight, silky, wet pussy rhythmically clenching my cock while she was cumming sent me over the edge, and I came inside her in volumes. I pumped her full, over and over again filling her with my cum.

I eventually stopped cumming, with only an occasional aftershock which also caused a matching response in Kathy. Sharon extracted her head from Kathy's grasp, and settled for fondling Kathy's tit. I lay with my cock inside Kathy's warm sheath, trying to recover, when I felt Sharon's hand worming it's way between Kathy's belly and mine. I lifted up a little to give her easier access. She found Kathy's mound, and cupped it in her hand, sliding a finger between her lips to her clit and massaging it gently. I felt Kathy's cunt clenching again, and she came on my cock for a third time! If I hadn't just had the orgasm of a lifetime, her clenching cunt would have driven me mad, but the sensation just isn't the same with a half soft deflating cock.

Kathy straightened her legs, and I rolled off her to the side. Sharon immediately took my place, burying her face in Kathy's sopping snatch. She licked and sucked at Kathy's and my combined fluids, savoring every drop. Kathy came a fourth time from the attention, and finally lay quiet, her senses overloaded.

Sharon finished her cleanup job and crawled up Kathy's body and lay down on top of her between her legs, much as I had been a few minutes before while I was fucking her.

Sharon squirmed, grinding her pussy against Kathy's. Kathy responded by bending her knees and raising her legs again, welcoming the contact. From my angle, it looked like the two gorgeous girls were fucking each other.

The girls kissed, and I saw a dribble of my cum leaking out where their lips joined. The girls were passing the fluids that Sharon had collected from Kathy's cunt back and forth between them. Eventually, they broke the kiss and swallowed.

I heard Sharon whisper. "It's times like this, I wish I had a cock. I'd fuck your brains out."

"Me too!" was the reply. I wasn't quite sure if Kathy meant she wished she had a cock, so she could fuck Sharon, or if she wished Sharon had a cock so the she could fuck Kathy. Either way, it was hot!

"I guess we'll just have to share David's since he has the only one around here."

"It seems to do a good job, too!"

"Maybe we'll keep him. What do you say?"

"Can we lock him in a cage, and let him out when we want sex?"

"He'd be out all the time."

"Good point!"

"Hey, we have a gooey cock over there that needs to be cleaned. Do you want to do it? Or should I?"

"My mess, I'll clean it up."

"Let's split it . . . you get his cock, I'll take care of his balls."

"Deal!"

The girls crawled over to me, and Kathy sucked my cock while Sharon divided her time on my balls. By the time they were finished, I was starting to get hard again.

Sharon noticed. "Move over Kathy, he's clean, and it looks like he might be up for round two! It's my turn to get fucked!"

She bent her head and started sucking me, using all her talents until I had a full erection again. "I'm gonna have to remember this!" Kathy said from her up close and personal position. She had been carefully watching Sharon's manipulations, but unfortunately, she couldn't see what Sharon was doing with her tongue inside her mouth.

Sharon deemed me ready and rolled off me onto her back and spread her legs wide. "Fuck me lover! Fuck me good. Make me scream like Kathy."

I got on my knees, between her perfect legs, and held an ankle in each hand. I held them high, and moved in closer. "I need a little help, Kathy. I have my hands full here. Put my cock into her pussy." Kathy wrapped her hand around my meat and positioned the head at Sharon's steaming cunt hole. I pushed in as far as Kathy's hand would allow. I pulled back a little, and Kathy removed her hand. I sank my rigid cock all the way into my lover in one smooth, firm stroke, "Unnnngawd!" she cried.

I started a brutal assault, jack hammering my cock into Sharon's dripping cunt. Every time I hit bottom, Sharon responded with a "Fuck!"

I was relentless, The feeling of her pussy milking my cock as she exercised control over hr PC muscles was exquisite! Her interior was hot, wet, slippery and snug. She wasn't as tight as Kathy, but her muscle tone and they way she used them more than made up for it. The feeling of being buried in her cunt was pure heaven!

Soon, Sharon was on the edge. "More! More! Don't stop! I'm nearly there! Nearly there! Oh! FAAAAAAWWWWWK! She screamed. "Fuck Meeeeee!"

I slowed my pace and let her twitching come to a stop. I was still hard as a rock. "Turn over," I said. "Doggie style!"

Sharon immediately turned over and got up on all fours. "Kathy," she said. "You need to get a good close up look at this. Slide under me on your back." She did, with a curious expression on her face.

I positioned my knees on each side of her face, and slipped my cock back into Sharon's soaking snatch.

Kathy's face was directly below the joining of my cock and Sharon's cunt. She was looking straight up at us from a distance of a couple of inches. Meanwhile, Kathy's pussy was directly below Sharon's face.

Sharon changed that seconds after I penetrated her, by lowering her mouth to Kathy's pussy, and nudging her legs apart with her chin. She lapped at Kathy's cunt while I fucked Sharon from behind. Both Kathy and Sharon started to sigh and moan. After a couple of minutes of sawing in and out of Sharon while she rocked back on her knees to meet me, I felt a tentative lick on my swinging balls, then Kathy's warm wet mouth enveloped one, and then the other, licking and sucking. I picked up the pace, stroking into Sharon in long fast thrusts. Kathy had trouble tracking my balls swinging in her face, so she just settled for licking them as they swung past. At the other end, Sharon was busily eating Kathy's pussy, and cumming seemingly nonstop!

I held Sharon's hips for better leverage and slammed her even harder. After another minute, I pulled out of her cunt and offered my dripping Sharon-soaked dick to Kathy. It took a few seconds and then I saw comprehension dawn on her face. She didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth, and I slid my slippery cock in. She sucked it greedily. I pulled out of her mouth and slid it back into Sharon's pussy and continued stroking.

I repeated this several times, fucking Sharon for a minute, then Kathy's mouth, back and forth until I could feel the cum ready to burst forth. "Gonna cum! Who wants it?"

"Me! My turn! Fill my pussy!" Sharon yelled, then returned to eating Kathy's sweet puss.

Two more long strokes and I was done. Cum boiled out of my cock, coating Sharon's passage with a thick stream. I was surprised at how many times my cock spasmed, forcing my cum into sweet Sharon.

At about the same time, Kathy announced to the world that she was cumming. There was no sound from Sharon except a high pitched mewling until I pulled my cock out and was about to offer it to Kathy, when she lifted her head and buried her tongue in Sharon's cum-filled cunt. She licked and sucked and swallowed everything I had deposited and everything that Sharon had contributed before she quit. Meanwhile, Kathy's attentions sent Sharon ballistic. She squirted like a fountain, drenching Kathy's face, my groin area and a good part of the bed.

We all collapsed in a tangle of limbs, tits and assorted appendages, panting and groaning in satisfaction.

Surprisingly, Kathy was the first to recover. She crawled over Sharon's legs to get to me. "Gotta cock to clean up," she gasped, and inhaled my dick, swirling her tongue around and hitting all the sensitive places. She did a great job cleaning my cock and balls, but she didn't tackle any of the clear juice Sharon had squirted.

When we all got our breath back, Kathy asked Sharon, "Did you pee or something?"

"No" Sharon replied. "I squirted. That doesn't happen very often with me. Only a couple of times, and only when I have a super-intense orgasm. That's not pee, it's a form of girl cum under pressure. It scared me the first time because I thought I'd peed. I had to look it up on the internet to find out what was going on with me."

"Everybody have a good time?" I asked. "It wasn't too much for you, was it Kathy?"

"Good Lord, no! I just want to know when can we do that again! You guys are gonna spoil me for anybody else, you know. It can't be any better than this! Ever! Next time I wanna switch places with Sharon."

"Just one bit of advice," Sharon said. "If you want to get the most out of sex, remember you are responsible for your own orgasm. If you find yourself in a position where the guy isn't quite hitting the right spots, then help him out. Move, wiggle squirm. Do whatever it takes to squeeze out that orgasm."

"To do that effectively, you have to know your own body, so masturbate like I showed you last night. Play with yourself and learn what feels good. Do it when you're alone or even in the middle of sex. Guys love to watch a girl play with herself.

"Finally, pay attention when David is screwing you and note what feels good and what doesn't. He can only tell by your reactions. A lot of guys are so interested in getting themselves off, they don't care if you cum or not. David is the exact opposite. He will hold off on his orgasm as long as it takes to get you off. He's one in a million!"

"I think we need another shower, ladies. I'm kind soaked, and so are you, Kathy. We'd better get these sheets off the bed, too. It's a good thing I have a washable mattress pad under those sheets. We would have ruined the bed. I don't want to have to replace the bed every time we sleep together."

"If I have my way," Sharon put in fervently. "We'll be replacing a lot of furniture and bedclothes in the future. That was incredible! And Kathy, you were fan fucking tastic!"

We showered again, taking care to soap and rinse every possible part of each other. All three of us shared many kisses with each other. I enjoyed watching Sharon and Kathy in a lip-lock. That was hot!

Three more towels for the laundry. I figured I was going to have to buy more at the rate we were going through them.

"Oh, by the way, Kathy," Sharon offered. "There wasn't any blood when David put his dick in you. You weren't clinically a virgin, your hymen was not intact. Don't let it worry you. Most girls break them when they first use a dildo, but in your case it was probably using a tampon maybe, or even a bad fall. Practically anything can cause it . . . riding a horse, gymnastics. It's actually a good thing, You only had the pain of the initial stretching for your first fuck, and you adapted pretty quickly. It looked like you really enjoyed it!"

"I did! I loved it! I can't wait to do it again! I can't believe I wasted all those years because of that stupid church! That dumb shit is so wrong with that vile garbage he forces his people to believe! I'll never ever forgive my parents for stealing my youth!"

"Put it behind you, Sweetheart! We're on your side, and I hope you know, we'd never steer you wrong. You're doing great! So sexy, so loving . . . you've come a long way," I reassured her. "Listen, I don't know about you girls, but I'm starved, and we let breakfast get cold. What do you say, we get dressed and I'll take you to the club for brunch. They have a great buffet brunch on Sundays, and I'd like to escort two painfully beautiful babes. Probably give some of those stuffy old geezers a heart attack."

The gated community where I lived included a country club and golf course for its residents. My Dad had paid a premium for the privilege, and I had a monthly minimum amount I had to spend in the restaurant and bar, so I might as well use it. I had brought Sharon there for dinner a few times over the last few months since we reconnected.

The girls readily agreed, and we all got dressed in nice, but fairly casual clothing befitting an upper class country club. Kathy's waist-length blond hair, verging on platinum, hung freely down her back, while Sharon's shorter, darker, streaky blond hair was in a complicated French braid. Their makeup was minimal, but very effective. I had Sharon to thank for that. She had taken over and just did Kathy's beautiful face.

We, or should I say, the girls, turned every head in the room as the Maitre D' showed us to our table. I had a blond hanging on to each arm as we walked through the room. I could hear whispered comments as we passed the other tables. "Who is that?", "Lucky bastard" and more than one "Holy shit!" More than one husband got smacked by his wife for his inadvertent comment. We sat at a table, with Sharon on my right and Kathy on my left.

We were served mimosas and invited to help ourselves to the buffet. There was a chef at one end making impromptu omelets to order. While we were at the buffet table, I busted one guy whom I had caught staring at Kathy's ass. Just a grin and a wink, but he realized he'd been busted. I couldn't blame the guy. Kathy had a world class ass and her snug white shorts just accented it. Sharon's was every bit as nice, if a little fuller.

We flirted over brunch, feeding each other bits of breakfast, and generally being silly, but we avoided any serious kissing. In short, we didn't do anything to get us ejected from the staid establishment. I signed for the bill and we left.

Back at the house, we cleaned up the abandoned breakfast, and loaded the dishwasher, starting it so it would clean up things while we were busy doing other things. I also moved the towels from the washer to the dryer. They could spend the week in the dryer after they finished. No need to worry about wrinkles, they were just towels.

I stripped the bed down to the mattress and carried that morning's towels and the soaked bed sheets down to the laundry and left the whole mess in the 'in-basket'. I'd take care of them next weekend.

Meanwhile, the girls had gone back into the Blue room to pack up some of Kathy's new things, and her silk robe, that she'd need for the week at Sharon's.

I packed a bag with the things I'd need at work. I wasn't planning on being dressed much around Sharon's place if I could help it, so I just threw in a couple of Tee shirts along with my business attire, and of course, my silk robe.

I had loaned a small suitcase to Kathy for her things, so when they were all packed, I carried the bags out to my car.

"Kathy can ride with me, if you don't mind," Sharon said. "Girl talk!"

"Okay, no problem. Is there any particular place I should park at the Arco?"

"Good thing you mentioned that. Residents have a separate parking floor, and my area is a little special, so try to keep up, and just follow me when we get there. My car has the transponder. I'll wait for you inside the entrance if we get separated."

I locked up the house and we left.

I liked my Accord, but it was no match for Sharon's Maserati. Not many cars are. I don't think Sharon actually tried to lose me in traffic, but it was difficult keeping her in sight. I let her go. I didn't need to get a speeding ticket, besides, I knew a few shortcuts using surface streets.

As it happened, I arrived at the Arco parking garage just after she did. I followed her up several floors, then her transponder opened a large garage door marked 'Residents Only'. We entered and she drove to the middle of the structure where there was another door, which opened for her, and we drove into a room big enough for five or six cars, but was completely empty. We both parked and got out of the cars. The door automatically closed behind us,

12