How to Break a Man Pt. 01

Story Info
Step One: Capture him.
5.1k words
4.18
34.2k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like the perfect setup, in theory. It was late, getting to about ten o' clock, and Steven Landis found himself in the kitchen of this steaming hot redhead he'd come across on Tinder. The two of them had just come back to her place after a night at the movies, watching some dopey supernatural romance with a name he couldn't be bothered to remember, and now it seemed like they were getting to the good part of the evening. She'd made him some dinner - barely edible lasagna, but hey, free food, he'd give her an A for the effort. He'd smiled, joked, complimented her, checked all the little boxes that always put him on the path to the bedroom, dropped all the hints...

...and nothing. This was turning into one of the most boring nights of Steven's life.

He sat across from her on the kitchen table, forcing half-baked lasagna down his throat, while she droned on about this and that. Some show she was a fan of, something new on Netflix. He paid her half attention, just enough to respond with the occasional 'Uh-huh', 'Yeah', and 'Keep Going'. Steven's mind was focused on far more important things than whatever flavor-of-the-month show she was bent on bingewatching.

Namely, he was spending his time appreciating her dress and the way it hung off her body. This hot little black one-piece with the thinnest straps over the shoulders, low cut to show off her breast, a skirt that put those toned thighs of her on full display. She'd said she was some kind of fitness instructor, and as much as he knew women liked to bullshit on these dates to impress him, he believed her. She had muscle and definition in all the right places, but the precise amount of fat covering it all kept her from looking like those freaky bodybuilder types you saw on the magazine covers. When you add in the stream of flaming hair traveling down her back and those open-toed sandals with the black nail polish over her dainty toes and that light skin with a tinge of tan to it...

You had all the right ingredients. She might not have been much around the kitchen, but damn, she knew how to prepare herself. Now, if he could just get her to shut the fuck up and use that mouth for something much more satisfying, they'd be in business.

"What about you? Watch anything good lately?"

Steven perked up at the sound of a question and sat up, tearing his eyes away from her legs. She'd had them out and to the side of the table, making them far too easy to stare at. A playful trap, and he'd been taking the bait, keeping his eyelids closed enough to mask his sly glances. But now that she was expecting him to get a word in he was ready, staring back at those glowing green eyes of hers.

"Me?" He forced more of the lasagna down his throat and ran a napkin over her lips, buying some time to speak. "I've never been all that big on streaming, you know? I watch sports on TV more than anything, Diane." Fuck, her name was Diane, right? She didn't have much of a reaction when he blurted the name out, so he was half sure he hadn't screwed it up.

"Oh, really?" Diane canted her head to the side with a slim smile. "What kind?"

God, this woman loved her chit-chat. As if she gave a single fuck. "Oh, you know, combat stuff. Big into boxing, MMA, sometimes wrestling-"

"MMA? You're kidding, stop." She had a short burst of a laugh, not unlike the ones he'd been forcing all night. "I used to do some of that, believe it or not."

That was enough to earn Steven's genuine surprise - he leaned back, blinked, furrowed his brow as he glanced over her body once more. Her figure was great, sure, but MMA? Most of the women he'd seen doing that sort of thing looked like they'd run face first into a wall. "What, like some classes, stuff like that? Tae Bo?"

She shook her head and spoke up after a sip of wine. "Oh, no. I competed. Full time." Steven was throwing out heavy bullshit flags, and he couldn't keep some of that from slipping out onto his face. He started to speak up, opened his mouth for it, but she cut him off with a laugh, this one louder, fuller, darker, with a mischievous glint in her eye. "You think I'm lying?"

Yes. "No, no, never." He brought his hands up, defensive. "I'm just skeptical, is all. Healthy skepticism. Need to see it to believe it, put it to the test." He placed his elbow on the table and leaned forward with narrowed eyes. "I did some wrestling in high school, some boxing here and there. Gifted hands." He held them up and flexed his fingers. "Maybe we could..."

"What do you mean, Stevie?" He threw out the line and she caught it. "A spar?"

"A spar. Work up a sweat, show me your moves. And, uh, don't call me Stevie. Just Steve." God, he hated that nickname. "Please."

Diana sat back, taking a moment to think and tease him out. Considering things. Steve had been here before and he knew where it was going. She was contemplating how her night would go and if she'd be going to bed alone, and he had a pretty good idea what she would pick. It was a quiet, intimate evening. He'd seen a dog bowl under the table, but the animal wasn't around for whatever reason, so there'd be no interruptions.

Just the two of them.

"I might like that." She broke the silence after ten seconds that felt ten times longer than that. "Next time. Maybe."

That was not the answer he was hoping to get. He played it off, had a cocky laugh, and went back to chewing away at the lasagna, but the frustration was real. All the money he'd spent tonight, all the time he'd sacrificed for this date, and he was going to end the day dry? "Sure," He smacked his lips. "Next time."

She was still smiling for a few moments before she stood up, taking the time to straighten her dress as she rose. She wagged a finger towards his glass, which had gone empty far earlier than he'd planned. He'd needed all he could to wash this junk down. "More wine?"

He nodded and watched her walk off towards the fridge, enjoying the show as she went. Amazing ass, ten out of ten, and the sight alone was having the typical reactions below the waist. It was enough to make him contemplate his options for the night. In particular, he was thinking about his 'Plan B'.

Steven made his move just as Diana was coming to the fridge, slipping a sly hand into his pocket while he stayed on the lookout, making sure she didn't catch on. Out came the single green pill with practiced ease, step one. He leaned over the table and held it over her glass, still nearly full with dark wine, step two. He cracked it open, let the contents dissolve into the liquid, step three. Done, in less than three seconds, the sort of skilled execution that he'd honed over the past ten years. Now, all she had to do was come back, take a few sips, and the night was guaranteed to get much more entertaining.

Steven sat back, innocent and unassuming, when she came back with the bottle. Smile, but don't smile too much. Relax. Don't look at the drinks more than you need to. It was all about the follow through when it came to these things. If you didn't play it cool enough, the girl might suspect you were up to something and get nervous. Everybody knew about roofies these days, so it was getting harder to catch them off guard.

In the back of his head, a small side note on the periphery, he noticed that she'd come back quieter than she'd left. He saw the reason why when she rounded the counter: She'd gone barefoot, letting her soft soles pad along the tiles. Getting comfortable, not that it mattered anymore.

"What's wrong?" He winked, then nodded down while she came over to his side and sat the bottle down. "Those heels getting the better of you?"

Diane answered him with a kick in the face.

At least, Steven thought it was a kick. Her leg came up, there was a flash of movement over the table, and he saw a blur in the vague shape of a foot heading towards his face. He only had time to widen his eyes before it connected and sent him falling back off the chair, nearly knocking over the table as he went ass over teakettle. He crashed hard on his back, rolled over from the momentum, and ended up with a heavy flop on his chest.

"What..." Steven pushed his way up after a few stunned seconds, before all the pain in his face hit him in one go. His palm came to his nose, felt around, and came on something wet. Blood. His nose was busted. Blinking, he looked up as reality set in and the situation came together. She'd kicked him in the face. She'd kicked him in the face. "Why the fuck did you-"

Steven had a lengthy list of expletives to throw Diane's way, but he wasn't able to utter any of them before she came rushing up and hit a penalty kick on his chin. The blow landed square and sent him flopping to his back once more. That was where he stayed this time, reeling from his aching jaw. His ears rang, his vision was turning into a blurry haze, and he could feel the subpar lasagna threatening to rise out of his guts.

Diane didn't kick him again, thank fucking god. Instead, she paced around in front of his fallen body, stalking him, her streaming red curls bouncing about with every step. The little bit of her face he could see through his fog wasn't pleasant, but scowling, staring at him like a roach that had the audacity to scurry its way into her home. Something in need of squishing.

After a few rounds, she stopped her circling and stood right at his feet, glaring his way with the hint of a sneer, with her hands on hips. "Get up. On your feet." All of the warmth was gone from her voice now, replaced with this acidic, biting tone, like there was a soft hiss under every word. And was there a slight hick accent underneath her voice, where he'd pegged her as a Yank, before. "Ten seconds, or I'll make sure you stay down. Ten. Nine..."

Steve wasn't sure what she was planning to do when that count ended and he didn't want to know. Frantic, scrambling, he rolled over to his stomach and scrambled to his feet, using the sofa for support. He wounded up stumbling into her living room, a wide open space surrounded by far too many plants, before he turned her way. "Jesus Christ, the hell is your problem?" He wiped his nose again, cutting off the growing stream of blood. "Are you crazy? You're fucking crazy!"

Diana folded her arms and stepped his way now, one leg crossing along the other in a sultry stroll. Steve found himself backing away from her without even thinking about it, retreating and keeping a safe gap. The woman he'd come in with, the sexy bombshell, was still there, still had all the looks, but there was something off. Her face had hardened, the smile was gone, and her eyes searched him like a predator, razor focused and locked on his every movement.

When she didn't answer after a few awkward seconds, Steve found some of his courage and took one, tentative step forward with balled fists, ready to swing them if that was what it came to. "Hey? Hey! Diane, fucking answer me. Wait!"

She did pause, but only long enough for a glint of rage to flare across her face. "Diana."

"What?"

"My name's Diana, dumbfuck."

That was the closest he got to a warning before she moved in again, rushing towards him with fists raised and knees bent, something straight out of the octagon. Steven wasn't dressed to fight, with loafers, slacks, and tight casual jacket, but she wasn't giving him a choice. Diane - Diana came in quick, not the least bit slowed down, so he'd be in even worse trouble if he let that slow him down.

Fine. Crazy bitch wanted to do this? Fine. He wasn't into MMA or whatever, but he'd wrestled in high school, and he'd kept in shape in the five years since. He could handle some shrimpy redhead, easy.

He took a step in, swung out wide, going for a blow that was meant to knock her head off. It damn well might've, too, but her head was long gone by the time it came out. Diana jerked to the side, moving her body to the outside of his attack, just out of his view, making him stumble forward with wasted momentum. And his pride wasn't the only thing she was about to hurt.

A shot in his ribs, a hook if he had to guess, and Diana drilled it into his body like a pro. Steve clamped his lips shut tight to keep from crying out, but when a second punch landed a half-second later in the exact same spot, there was no keeping it in. He howled, a mix of shock and anger, and his arm dropped low out of pure instinct to protect his side. Something that she was counting on, because she had a right cross waiting for him as she came back, taking advantage of the gap without a second of hesitation.

If Steve's nose hadn't been busted earlier, this punch would've done the trick, as it landed flush and sent him staggering. His ankles hit that back of the sofa as he stumbled, and he nearly wound up coming down for an involuntary sit, but he just managed to gain his balance and stayed vertical. A good thing, too, because Diana had already closed the distance and more strikes were coming.

He threw out a quick jab, trying to keep her back, but she smacked the blow aside with her hand, then hit him in the cheek with a better version of the strike he'd just thrown. He took a big step to the side, looking to retreat or at least get some breathing room, but she followed his steps and came at him high while she moved, hammering the side of his skull with another hook. Defense was the only option. Steven brought his arms up, tight and close, hoping to weather the storm.

He couldn't.

Diana made him her sandbag. He blocked high, she came low. He guarded down there, she punished him up top. More blows found their way around his defenses, slipping into the tiniest gaps. Through it all, she kept this mechanical precision, methodical with each move, never stopping, never pulling back, never easing up, her eyes focused and locked.

After what had to be the fifth shot to his ribs, Steve remembered that he had feet and decided to use one. Desperate, he threw both arms out at once, pushing against Diana's chest, making some space, and lashed out with a wild kick, one that struck her right in the shin. The tip of his shoe shot into her bone, getting a sharp shriek out of her, and Steve had two lovely seconds to enjoy the small victory before she made him regret it with his entire being.

He managed to move again, stepping away from the couch and earning some space while she recoiled, thinking he could avoid the punches if he just stayed out of her range. He was taller, a full head over her, so it made sense, and it seemed like the right way to go when she came at him with a punch that wasn't anywhere close to hitting him.

Whatever confidence Steve had was cracked along with the side of his knee, as Diana stepped it, sweeped her leg low, and nailed him with a brutal kick that made his legs buckle. He managed to save himself from dropping down by some small miracle, but then she ruined his effort with another kick to the same spot, executed with even more vicious speed. He dropped to a single knee as his eyes welled up, tears from the searing pain in his legs. Something was broken down there, no question.

But he didn't have time to dwell on the damage. Diana was already moving in, rearing her leg back for another kick. He didn't know what she was going for. He didn't want to know, either.

Instinct took over, remnants of his wrestling training when he needed them most. He pushed forward with his good knee as she came towards him, coming at her with open arms and wrapping them tight around her legs, trapping them. Steven drove forward with his shoulders into her waist, and down was the only way for them to go from there.

Down, with him on top. In control. He scrambled up her body as she slithered beneath him, vying for position. Steven's hands found her wrists and slammed them against the hardwood floor, pinning her down. He couldn't get his legs over her waist to straddle her, but that wasn't a problem. Like this, she wasn't getting away. "Got you, I got you." He managed to get a laugh out between his breathless gasps. "What the fuck is your problem, huh? What...what the..."

There was an ache around his waist, this growing pang that came from nowhere and spread deeper and wider. This clamping crush on his ribs. He clenched his teeth, searched below, and found her legs encircled around him, tensed up and bulging with tight muscle. He'd been admiring them all night, but now they were slicing him down the middle with insane, unrelenting power. Veins surged along her skin, her ankles clasped together, and the legs didn't even feel like legs anymore. They were a pair of steel pythons, constricting away.

"Oh, you've got some nice ribs, there." Diana bit her lip, closed her eyes and arched her back, and summoned even more force. He swore, his innards were starting to squish together, and every breath took more effort than the last. "Nice and tasty."

Panicking, his hands went away from his wrists and went to her legs to push at them, pry at them, seeking the slightest relief, and that turned out to be the biggest mistake he'd made since he walked through Diana's door.

The instant his hands moved away, she brought her arm up and wrapped it around his head, catching it with a tight choke that only grew tighter with each passing second. Her legs clenched together and pulled in the opposite direction, yanking his head upwards and increasing the torque. It felt like she was on the edge of squeezing his skull clean off his neck, and that was to say nothing of restriction on his throat. His hands stopped feebly pushing at her legs and instead started punching, throwing wild blows into her side. She winced at each strike, but they had no wind up, not nearly strong enough to do real damage against such a honed body. If anything, they just made her even more pissed off, which led to even more pain on his end as she redoubled her efforts and crushed with determined vigor.

Soon enough, those punches turned to taps, frantically smacking her taut thighs. "Please..." He wheezed through raspy breaths. "Please."

"Please what?" She ran her spare hand along his back and gave him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "Need a little break? Yeah, I can do that."

Diana was true to her word, too, opening her legs and easing the pressure, though that didn't mean the pain ended. When the weight went away, his body snapped back into place all at once, giving him a new, sharp pain that left him gasping. It was anything but relieving, and it was brief, as she clamped back down a couple of seconds later, cutting into him with more force than before. He thrashed in her clutches for a few more moments as she rode it out, chewed away at him, then eased up again...only to slice into her with her scissorhold after another few agonizing seconds.

Crush. Release. Crush. Release. Crush. Release.

It could've gone on a minute, it could've gone on for ten minutes. Steve kept blacking out, so keeping track of time was a luxury he couldn't dream of. Sometimes she was moaning when he came, other times laughing, other times grunting as she poured on the pressure and put him out again.

After the fourth, fifth, maybe sixth time, she finally let him go, unlocking her legs and pushing off his face forcing him over to his back. Coughing, sputtering, he struggled to refill his lungs. His vision was clearing, the pounding in his head was growing quieter, and he was dimly aware of Diana walking about nearby. Slow taps. Light steps. Just waiting.

"Diana," He tried to pull his way back up, only for his back to give up on the effort halfway and pull him back down.

"Diana, please, just wait. I don't know what I did, I don't know why-"

A shadow came over his face, and then something was over his eyes and mouth, muffling him and blocking out his vision. Something warm and fleshy, soft to the touch, and pressing down on him with more and more weight.

A foot. She was smothering him with her foot.

12