All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

This is not cuckolding. This is fetish or BDSM, with cuckolding as a byproduct, because the traditional cuckold relationship has little or none of that.

How do I know that? I have been involved in many cuckold relationships over the years as a bull, never once saw a cage. Creampie eating yes, sucking my cock yes, denying him the opportunity to reclaim his wife no.

Properly categorize your stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This seems more like a BDSM, in which case there should be a section about Safewords. Also, there is a very VERY thin line between cuckolding and cheating and I would say this literature crossed said line. Whether it's the "hotwife, cuckold, open marriage," scenario, the husband always knows what is happening. So the whole "I'm going out/be back whenever," is all fine and dandy because that's obviously part of the humiliation. Hell, even flirting or dancing with someone else is fine. But actually fucking another person without your husband/partners knowledge, when you're out late or all night is cheating. Knowledge or lack there of is the difference between cuckolding and cheating; between betrayal and humiliation. As a bull, we're not advertising to be homewreckers. So stick to the "hotwife," scenario and leave this for the folks that need and want it. Makes our lives a lot less drama focused.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome! I’m locked until it rains an inch or more! If it rains, and it’s less than an inch, I have to call my friend and invite him over to spend the night with my wife. Of course we’re in a drought…with several pop up showers…none of which have made an inch of rainfall or more since March! This is July!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bull weighing in...

While some this of this is certainly true, cuckold relationships are much different in reality. This is a work of fantasy clearly written from a horny cuckold's perspective.

One area where they are correct is controlling the husband's ability to receive sexual gratification. You need a fully functional Female Led Relationship for it to work though. He has to want to obey and not displease you. Most men are fine with their wife telling them that their genitals are the wife's property, including the testes and all the fluids there in.

If you control his sexual release, you will control him.

Not fucking your husband though is a very bad idea in most cases. You will both need to stay emotionally bonded. Sex releases oxytocin and without it, he will become more distant from you and eventually you risk him leaving the marriage. You will also become unattached to him if you don't fuck him.

Ever wonder why "reclaiming" is such a big part of cuckoldry? It renews the bond between cuck and hotwife.

You can control a cuckold without doing any of the cruelty. This methodology will likely end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah this is silly. Theatrics lol. Way over the top. Hate when porn is like this. Way much hotter for your wife to admitted another man's cock is stretching her and deeper than me. Look at me feeling slightly ashamed and worried it'll hurt my feelings too much. And be reassured when I moan and say good. That's so hot. And she moans and is free to enjoy her little humiliation kink she feels guilty for having. So hot. Just like it is playing on her fear/kink of being to loose for me. She came so hard when I first told her I love how she feels when she's loose and used and I slide right in. But don't worry if I ever miss feeling something tight. I'll fuck you in the ass. You ass will be all mine. She loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is how a cuck wants feel but without the chaotic cruelty.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous