All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
flswitchflswitchabout 15 years ago
What if it goes sideways?

Will you give advice on what to do when your "wimp" decides he's had enough and will do whatever he needs to to change the rules, whether violence or walking away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dull

OMG, what a bore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

WHAT in Hell's name was that bullshit all about? And to the person below? you think this is funny? You have a strange sense of humour. The writer male or female or whatever they are is deadly serious and is probably in the fetish lifestyle that they want to be in. The fact that no truly real man could stomach this nonsense is not the issue. If this person, whatever they are has power issues there are better ways of doing it. Turning a man or woman for that matter into nothing more than a cumslut is sick. The writer is sick and the person living with this person is sick. So from that standpoint yes they are matched as a couple. But the really scary thing is, is that people will try this aand if a man has any pride or any self worth he will divorce the woman that tries to do this. Or they will give up their manhood and cease to be a human being. Is that what this writer wants? I guess it is. Well I just hope that he/she/it tries it on the wrong person and ends up seroiusly hurt and locked away somewhere for a very long time. And for the writers information I didn't read all this nonsense. I got as far as the first few sentences and that was enough for me. I did read the end though. You are sick. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HAHAHAHA!

Excellent example of British humor, no doubt!! So subtle, putting it on in such a straight forward, straight faced way. Monty Python would have done it this way! HAHAHAHAHA!

KramBKramBabout 15 years ago
Because They Both Like It

Why? Because both the wife and husband are getting something very powerful from the cuckhold experience. For what ever reason the woman desires power over the man, and the man craves to be submissive in this humuliating way. So in some respects the two are symbiotic and as long as they receive what they need emotionally from the situation it should be okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ummmm. Why?

The question is never answered, why. Why cuckold him? Why stay married to him? Why degrade him? Why?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous