How to Deal with a Bully

Story Info
Misty should have known better.
3.7k words
4.31
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardwyyd
Ardwyyd
26 Followers

Sitting in my cubicle in the local manufacturing plant, I feel the familiar terror as the red light on my phone begins to blink. The boss wants to see me; again.

It's not that I've done anything wrong, you must understand. I'm a chemical engineer, and a damn good one. It's my boss, Misty Peaks. She's always looking for someone to blame, or do her work for her, or cover for one of her vapid boy-toys when they invariably screw something up on the floor of the perfume factory her father founded, and Misty now runs.

I've known her since grammar school, and she's always been the queen of the popular girls. Never mind the fact her family could buy and sell everyone in town a dozen times over; Misty was also unnaturally gorgeous. Her honey-blonde hair, big, blue eyes, pouty lips and a figure reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe, (if ol' Marilyn had bigger tits, that is), served her well in high school. She was always homecoming queen and prom queen, and won several local and even statewide beauty contests. Always with a string of muscle bound jocks following her around, she was never without the date of her choice when the weekend rolled around.

As pathetic as it may seem, I pined for her attention, as well when I was a teen. Hell, I can't help but stare at her today as she glides through the office, her apple bottom ass rocking side to side and her breasts bouncing and jiggling beneath her expensive outfits. I am human, after all, even if I am something of a genius.

My name is Greg Roberts, and I am a cog in the machine of life.

When I walked into her office, there she was at her desk, tracing her fingers over the muscled arms of Tommy, the new warehouse kid. He was lean and athletic and at least ten years her junior.

"You wanted to see me, boss?" I asked, not looking directly at them. From his build and youth, to her lavishing all of her attention on him, all that could bring would be jealousy and hurt.

"Oh, Greg, she said, ushering Tommy off her desk. "I was hoping you could do me a little favour; you know for old times sake."

"Didn't I do you plenty of favours during the old times?" I asked, trying to be cute. "I don't think you would've passed geometry, calculus, chemistry or biology without me doing your homework."

"Oh, I know how much you loved doting on me," she said in her sing-song voice. "That's why I've always adored you. But, no, this time I really need this favour." Somehow she kept her authority through pouted lips.

"And, what would that be?"

"I want Tommy here to be my new personal driver," she said, her hands going back to caressing him. "But it seems he just ran one of our trucks into a parked car while making a delivery this morning. If he gets another point on his licence, he won't be able to take the job."

"So, what do you want me to do about it?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't say what she was about to.

"I want you to tell the authorities that you were driving, of course," she giggled. "I'll pay whatever fine is involved, and Tommy can start driving me tomorrow."

"Yeah, I don't know, Misty," I said, kicking my heel. "That will mess with my record, possibly screw up my insurance."

"Hey!" Tommy said, standing to his full 6'3" frame and towering over me. 'That's Ms. Peaks to you, geek boy. And she didn't ask what you wanted; your boss told you what to do."

"Appreciated," I said, trying to bring calm to the situation, and to my heart. "But I wasn't there. There's no proof I was there. If I don't want to lie, I certainly don't have to."

"Lying is a funny thing, Greg," Misty said, the childlike lilt gone from her voice. "Because, I have at least a dozen employees that can swear you took MY truck on a personal errand this morning. Half a dozen more saw you hit the car and speed off. It would be a shame if they were to tell their stories. You may go to jail. You'll definitely lose your job."

"Are you serious?" I asked, looking around Tommy. Misty rose from her desk and sauntered over to me, dismissing Tommy with a wave. Now her fingertips ran over my arms and chest as she slowly circled me like I was her prey.

"I'd hate that, don't get me wrong," she cooed. "I love how you dote on me. I always have. So please, Greggy...please do this for me?" She kissed the air maybe a millimetre from my cheek and I could smell her perfume and feel her heat. Dazed, I said:

"Mmm...o..okay." As soon as the word tumbled from my mouth, she was back in Tommy's arms, kissing him passionately in celebration.

"I'll have the papers sent to your desk by the end of the day," she said, smiling wide. "Thank you, Greggy. You are such a dear." With that, they ignored I was even in the room, and began a heavily serious make-out session on the couch in her office. I let myself out, infuriated that I fell for her again.

Once on the elevator, I decided to go down to my lab instead of my desk. If I arrived at my cubicle to find the forms to perjure myself so Tommy and Misty could fuck their days away, I think I would have lost it. Besides, it was time to see how my assistant, Jennifer was coming along on the new fragrance I was developing. She was a competent, young assistant; pretty, too. Red hair, pale skin and long legs, the only I, or any of the team could concentrate was because of the oversized lab coat she wore to work. When I arrived, she was the only one in the lab, and she was going over some calculations.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Its lunchtime, boss," she said, with her killer smile. "I only stayed behind to finish a couple of formulas here." Misty, I'm sure, hired Jennifer because of her looks; she felt a kinship with her because they were both so stunning. It was just dumb luck the young woman was more lab-rat than fashion model.

"I may not be around much for the next couple of days," I told her, looking over the beakers and tubes bubbling on the lab table. "Have some legal issues to iron out."

"What do you mean, Boss?" she asked. I told her. I not only told her, I exploded with an autobiographical account of how I've allowed Misty to use and bully me like this my entire life. I must have ranted for ages, because by the time I stopped to breathe, she looked absolutely stunned, and I was sweating from the effort.

"I'm sorry," I said, meekly. She put a hand on my shoulder to calm me and said:

"Don't be silly, boss. You have every right to feel angry and used. You are a brilliant man, and she's nothing but an entitled princess with a goddess complex." As she rubbed my tense shoulders, I felt a spark between us. In all of this despair, I felt an iota of hope -- of love -- and I decided to reach out and grab it.

Slowly, I inched forward to kiss those perfect pink lips. As my eyes closed, I noticed hers go wide as she recoiled from my attempt. Embarrassed, I jerked back, crashing into my table, breaking a number of tubes and spilling a multitude of beakers. The resulting cloud of pink, sweet-smelling gas was sweet and thick.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I stammered, trying to blot up the mess.

"No," she said. "I didn't mean to give you the impression that..."

"No, it's my fault," I interrupted. "For some reason, I thought you wanted to kiss me."

"I wanted...to kiss...you," Jennifer said, her voice suddenly flat. I looked up from the mess I had made and noticed the pink cloud of gas around her head. Her eyes had glazed over, and her heavy eyelids were half-closed.

"Jenn, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, again in monotone. "I wanted to kiss you." I waved my hand in front of her face, but she did not react. I tried snapping my fingers in her ears, but again, nothing. Curious, and to be honest, more than a little aroused, I decided to try something else.

"You have always wanted to kiss Greg," I said. "He is the most attractive man you have ever met."

"Greg is the most attractive man I have ever met," she repeated. "I've always wanted to kiss him."

I couldn't believe what I had stumbled on to. I had to blot up the formula from the table so I could recreate it in mass quantities. But, I didn't want to lose this opportunity with Jenn, either.

"Jenn, I want you to text the rest of the team at lunch," I said. "Tell them there has been an accident in the lab, and not to return until tomorrow."

"Not until tomorrow. Yes, Master," she said. Robotically, she took out her cell phone and complied with my order. She called me Master. I could get used to that.

While Jenn took care of the rest of the team, I collected my sample and immediately put it in the fabricator to mix up some more. Satisfied that I had done all that I could, I turned my attention back on my young assistant. She was standing, frozen still, eyes unseeing and pointing straight ahead.

"Jenn, you told everyone to leave because you wanted to be alone with Greg," I whispered into her ear. "You've always wanted to make love to him, and you decided today was the day. When I snap my fingers, you will believe your plan has worked, and you will strip out of your clothes and seduce Greg into fucking you. Do you understand."

"I understand," she said.

SNAP!

She blinked hard once, then turned her eyes upon me. Her sweet, youthful innocence gave way to the hungry look of a lustful animal in heat. Her lab coat dropped to the floor, and she tore her blouse from her body; buttons flying everywhere. I smiled, and was about to speak, but she grabbed me suddenly and shoved her tongue down my throat in a deep, passionate kiss. I had never experienced anything like it, and my mind spun as she held my neck with one hand, and undid my belt and pants with the other. In no time, I was lying on my back on the cool tiled floor of the lab with Jenn riding and grinding on my impossibly hard cock.

"I've always wanted to do this," she moaned. "You are the sexiest, most attractive man I have ever met."

I knew I wasn't going to last more than a few moments inside of her. She was too sexy, and I too inexperienced. Afraid I'd somehow disappoint my entranced beauty, I sopped up some formula from the floor onto a rag and held it tight to her mouth and nose. I could feel her gush around my cock as the fumes floated into her already fuzzy mind.

"Cum for me," I commanded, and in an instant, she was gushing around my rod and screaming into the scented rag.

I exploded.

Lights flashed in my vision, and I was seeing double as I came harder than I ever had. When we finished, she collapsed upon me and we laid there, our breathing rapid and ragged.

"You love Greg," I said. "You trust Greg and will do whatever he commands."

"Yes," she whispered. "Anything you command."

A short time later, when the fabricator had completed, I ran a simple test by spraying the compound into Jenn's face and commanding her to cum. When she collapsed into a wet, leaking, obedient heap, I knew I had gotten it right.

"You will mass produce this perfume for me, but you will tell no one, do you understand?" I said, helping her to her feet. "Moreover, you will keep a bottle with you at all times. Whenever you feel its effects fading, you will spray yourself with it again and breathe deeply. Is that clear?"

"Anything you say, Master," she replied, dreamily. "I love you and will do whatever you command."

"I have some errands to run," I said, taking a big bottle of my new perfume with me. "You will produce a dozen cases of this for me today, then you will get in your car and drive to my apartment. You will wait in your car for me to arrive. This is perfectly natural. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly natural," she said. "I understand." I stole a last kiss from her beautiful, hypnotized lips and got on the elevator.

When I arrived at Misty's office, her receptionist, a middle-aged former actress/model with the body of a twenty-something stopped me and said:

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Misty...um...Ms. Peaks wanted me to bring her a sample of our new fragrance," I said, almost unable to control my excitement.

"Well, Ms. Peaks has gone for the day," she said, dismissively. "You can leave the bottle with me."

"Where did she go?"

"Ms. Peaks' schedule is none of your concern," the receptionist scolded. "Now please leave the bottle and get back to work." Without hesitation, I surprised the older woman with a healthy sized pink cloud right in her face. She gasped suddenly, and then her entire body relaxed. Her eyes began to close, and she smiled a sleepy smile while her head lolled to her chest.

"Where did Ms. Peaks go, hon?"

"She...went home...with...Tom..Tommmmmmy..." she said in a drowsy, slurred voice.

"Listen to me very carefully," I said. "When I leave, you will forget I was ever here. You will go into the restroom, and you will masturbate to climax while thinking of Greg, the engineer from downstairs. He is the sexiest man you have ever met, and you fantasize about him all the time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course," she said. "I fantasize about Greg all the time." I silently wished I had more time to play with the matronly stunner, but I had a plan. She was already rising from her seat, a wet spot growing on her light grey skirt as I left.

When I arrived at Misty's estate, it had just started to get dark. The cute little maid who answered the door didn't stand a chance against my new, powerful perfume, and in moments she was laying, half-asleep and masturbating on the antique couch of Misty's sitting room.

According to her, there was no one else in the house but Misty and Tommy, and no one was expected. Good news for me.

More good news, as I crept up the winding staircase, I notice Tommy, naked as the day he was born, slipping out of Misty's bedroom to the bathroom down the hall. After he closed the door, I quickly traversed the stairs and peeked through the keyhole. He was sitting. Good. That was probably why she made him use the hallway restroom, and not defile the one in her quarters. I stifled my laughter, the placed the opening to my bottle in the keyhole and gave at least a dozen healthy squirts. I counted to ten, then looked in again. Sitting on the toilet, dead asleep in a pink, foggy bathroom with a hard on that could cut timber was all six foot three of Tommy. He was mine -- but I would deal with him later.

When I walked into Misty's bedroom, her back was to me while she applied makeup at her dressing table in the corner. No doubt she needed to re=apply her face after a vigorous fuck with Tommy boy, I thought.

"Are you done already?" she asked. "I swear, you better not have left a mess for Angela to clean up in the morning. That is just too embarrassing." When she caught a glimpse of me in the mirror, she gasped and turned. Her eyes went wide, and she opened her mouth to scream, but before she could, it was filled with sweet, pink gas.

"Wha...whaaaaaat?" She managed to say as she slipped out of her seat and fell to the floor, smiling lazily.

"You love the new perfume I made for you, don't you, Misty?" I asked, crouching down to her and moving her hair from her face with my finger.

"Mmmm...love...perrrfuuume," she said, her hands softly tracing over her nipples, which had suddenly become very, very hard.

"Come on," I said, helping her up. "Back on the bed."

"Mmmm....bed," she repeated, and absolutely floated onto the satin sheets. Staring at her in all her beauty...she dripped sexuality...was the object of my desire for decades. Her nipples poked through the sheer fabric of her bathrobe and her scent was unmistakable as she rubbed her thighs in arousal.

Suddenly, all I could think of was how she used me my whole life...how she denigrated me, and made me feel small. Made promises with kisses and broke them moments later with heartache.

My lust began to fade into contempt. I had an idea.

"You will lay here and masturbate until I return, Misty," I whispered in her ear while I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "You will not cum -- not until I command. You will masturbate and edge while fantasizing about Greg. Ever since high school, Greg has been the man of your dreams. You desire no other man besides Greg. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yesssss, masssster," she said, her body writhing, her fingers already rubbing her dripping pussy lips. I ran downstairs and whispered commands to Angela, her maid, who had fallen into a deep hypnotic sleep after cumming again and again to fantasies of me. Moments later, Angela and I walked into Misty's room to find her stroking and writhing; moaning and rolling on the bed. She called my name time and again as the wet sounds of her pussy filled the air.

Angela and I were both stark naked, and the sight of Misty, along with my feeling of power, had me unbelievably hard.

"Misty, you want Greg's cock more than anything else in this world," I said. "There's nothing you want more than to have Greg's cock in any and all holes of your body. Be it your mouth, your pussy or your ass, you need Greg's cock to feel right and complete. Isn't that right?"

"Cock," she mumbled, her fingers furiously rubbing her swollen pussy. "Need Greg's cock. Need Greg's cock."

"Keep rubbing, Misty. Keep rubbing and open your eyes and look at me," I said, and she obeyed. I stood there before her with Angela, who was masterfully stroking me not a foot from Misty's face. The maid smiled with sleepy lust, and occasionally darted and twirled her tongue over my pulsing tip as she worked me slowly...then quickly...then slowly again. She was obviously quite skilled, and I wondered how many hand jobs it took her to get this good.

"Need cock," Misty moaned, weakly reaching out her non-rubbing hand towards me.

"No!" I commanded, and she sank back. "You may watch. You may...ahhhh...want...mmmm...you will crave Greg's magic cock. But you will not touch it. You will not taste it. You will not dare to come near it unless Master instructs you, do you understand?" She whined and looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Master, please," she cried. "Need. I need!"

"It would be a shame," I said, flatly. "If I were to take your masturbation privileges away, Misty; or if I were to disallow you to gaze upon my cock anymore. I'd hate to have to do that because you can't behave." I could feel myself on the brink. Goddam, but Angela was good.

"Be...behave," Misty sulked. "Yes, Master."

"You may cum when Master cums," I told her, knowing it would be any moment now. "But you will never be able to cum again without Master's permission, do you understand?"

"Oh, yes...yes, Master!" She said, and her fingers picked up pace. Without warning, my body seized and I shot a full load of pearly white, hot, sticky cum all over my boss. She reacted with an earth shattering scream, and the most intense squirting orgasm I had ever seen.

By the time it was over, all three of us in the room were soaked in cum, either mine or Misty's, and I was exhausted. I instructed Angela to join Misty on the bed, and I dosed them with a healthy spray of the pink, hypnotic perfume.

"Listen carefully, my new slaves," I said, my cock still tingling. "Tomorrow starts a whole new life for everyone, and you must pay close attention."

The following morning, Tommy turned himself into the local police for the traffic accident. He lost his licence, his job, and had to spend the weekend in jail. The arresting officer found it incredibly odd that he was wearing so much perfume.

As for me, Misty decided that running the company was just too much for her, and she signed over controlling shares of her stock to me. I'm the boss now, and things run much smoother, albeit much differently.

Jenn is my executive vice-president, and she is in charge of the new division I created that does nothing but manufacture my signature perfume 'Pink.' It isn't available to the general public, but I have big plans for it in the future.

Ardwyyd
Ardwyyd
26 Followers
12