How to Deal with a Cheating Wife

Story Info
A fictional case study.
8.1k words
3.49
152.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip Maybury gently eased the Bentley into second gear and cruised the final hundred yards or so up the drive towards Maybury Manor, that most grandiose of buildings. This was a rare pleasure for him to actually handle the car himself, normally it would be Albert, his driver at the wheel. But on the way to a meeting that morning Albert had had a minor heart attack, just managing to pull the car into the side of the motorway before collapsing and Maybury himself had had to call an ambulance and let Albert's wife know. Late for the meeting and in truth a little shaken, Phillip Maybury had instead decided to turn around and spend the day at home instead.

Phillip Maybury was old money, his father a rich landowner who owned half the countryside in the surrounding English county. He was 41, worked when he felt like it and lived pretty much in the lap of luxury, his inheritance meaning he was unlikely to ever have any money worries in his life. He had taken a wife, Jennifer, three years ago, she was a real English beauty, fifteen years his junior, raven haired and full bounteous breasts. Of course, he was marrying beneath himself but he had been completely infatuated with the beauty and whisked her off her feet in a whirlwind romance that saw her showered with all the gifts a young woman could want. But did she love him? He never quite knew.

He slid the car into its garage and got out, smoothing his expensive suit as he got out, sub consciously brushing at the flecks of grey hair at the sides of his full, dark head. It was strange this, being home at mid-morning through the week and he smiled as he breathed in the clean, country air, it was good (even though he ruefully reflected on the circumstance that had led to him being back home, he hoped Albert would recover) being home during the day, he should do it more often, perhaps make a regular thing of it. So lost in that idea was he that he was inside his stately home and climbing the stairs to his bedroom to get changed before he knew what he was doing. After all Jennifer should be out shopping, she had said she was headed to London. Strange, the door to the anti-chamber was locked. Sure it was sometimes closed but he had never known it to be locked before, at least his key fitted, it wasn't blocked by a key on the inside, his wife must have locked it before heading out. Some strange impulse or feeling made him open the door gently and almost tiptoe inside, as if he had some premonition of what he would discover. He put his key on the small table next to the interior door (next to Jennifer's key!) and slowly pushed the door open to be greeted with the most terrible sight he could imagine.

Right slap bang in the centre of their king sized, Edwardian style bed were two naked figures. From this angle Phillip was behind and to the right of them and watched in horror as he realised the woman on her hands and knees on top of the bed was Jennifer, her long, dark locks unmistakable. Inching forward in a daze he soon saw that the man behind her, fucking so forcefully in the doggy position was Arkins the Gardener/Handyman who lived in Rose Cottage at the gatehouse to his manor. Neither of them had realised Phillip was there and they continued to fuck noisily, both obviously nearing the point of climax and wrapped up in what they were doing. As terrible a sight as this was for Phillip Maybury (and it was, he could literally feel his heart being ripped apart as he witnessed his young wife's adultery so brutally clear before him) he could not find the strength or courage to do anything. He just stood there aghast, not speaking, not moving, just observing Jennifer being fucked like the slut she apparently was. The rutting couple came at the same time, something Jennifer and Phillip had never accomplished (he had satisfied her, hadn't he?) and the rugged gardener collapsed onto Jennifer's back and they both lay there panting and resting for a minute or so.

"Right Darling you'd better get back......."

She stopped her words in a hurry as she noticed the third person in the room. Arkins too whirled round as he saw Jennifer's consternation. Both their hearts sunk as they saw the master of the house, Jennifer's husband standing there watching them. There followed an uncomfortable silence, none of the three moving or making any noise, the two illicit lovers frozen as if they were frightened to break this impasse, that if they didn't move maybe they would not have been discovered. Finally, something snapped inside Maybury and her snorted in indignation at them before storming from the room. Things would never be the same again.

*

Phillip called up his friend and confidant Rupert Love as he sped away and within an hour they were downing whiskey as Phillip relayed the whole sorry story. Rupert had been his friend for years and having seen his own wife leave him, Phillip knew he would advise him well. What he did not know was that Rupert himself had tried it on with Jennifer mere months before the marriage to Phillip and been bluntly rebuffed, he had necessarily kept quiet but had harboured a deep seated and complete dislike for his best friends wife since then. As Phillip spilled the whole story the wily Rupert saw the perfect opportunity to teach the little slut a particularly nasty lesson. He remembered how he felt when his own wife, Sarah, had left him, how it had twisted and angered him and between the two of them they had quite the discussion as to what to do next.

*

When Rupert returned home at tea time that night Jennifer was completely repentant, she was in floods of tears and begged, pleaded with Phillip to forgive her. That it had been a stupid error, that she had made a terrible mistake, that she would do anything to make it up to him, if only he could find it in her heart to forgive her. She cried and wailed and tried to get some sort of a read on how her husband was taking it but he just sat in his favourite leather armchair and listened impassively. She did sound convincing, thought Phillip, but then hadn't Rupert said she would? After all that strict pre-nuptial agreement his solicitor had insisted upon meant that if he filed for divorce with adultery involved (and she could hardly deny it could she, caught like that) she would walk away from the marriage with virtually nothing. She had not been especially rich before they had met and undoubtedly she was more than used to the good things in life living in the luxury of Maybury Manor. Phillip coughed and finished arranging his thoughts, Rupert was right, this had to be the way.

"My dear, I would like to believe you. I would like to believe that you are sorry, that it was a one off stupid, stupid thing to do, that it meant nothing to you. I would like to forgive you, really, but I saw it for myself. How can I ever believe you ever again?You've betrayed my trust, you say it was just today, I find that hard to believe. Whatever, you've betrayed me and it would take a massive gesture from you to even begin to convince me that I should not be better off rid of you."

Jennifer looked up at him (she was on her knees by his chair beseeching him by now) with those wide, doleful brown eyes imploring him.

"Oh please, Phillip, anything, anything!"

"Very well, but this is against my instincts, but I will grant you the chance to redeem yourself somewhat. I have spoken with Rupert and he and I have come up with four things that you must do, four trials if you will and if you agree to them and perform them to Rupert's satisfaction then I will grant you a second chance."

The very mention of Rupert Love was anathema to Jennifer, he turned her stomach the smarmy bastard. Ever since she had turned back his advances the two of them had been enemies, somehow they had maintained the pretence for Phillip's sake but now, to be in his hands was a horrible prospect and she raised her head to try and talk Phillip round. She didn't open her mouth, his eyes were so hard, a mixture of pain and anger and she could instantly see she could no longer dissuade him with her charm, that time was gone for now. How stupid she had been to dally with the Gardner all these afternoons, how stupid to risk it all for pure physical pleasure, however much she cared for Edward Arkins, it was not worth this.

She bowed her head in acquiescence.

"Yes, Phillip. Thank you."

What was she agreeing to?

*

Jennifer sat in the living room waiting on her husband and Rupert's arrival. It no longer felt like her room anymore. She felt like a stranger, an intruder, like she did not belong, it was not a feeling she enjoyed. The fire was on and with no lights turned on it created a series of dancing shadows along the ornately decorated walls, she sensed the weight of history and her husband's ancestry looking down in judgement upon her. For the shortest of times she had considered leaving Phillip, not facing up to her adultery. After all surely there was the evidence that she had married for all the wrong reasons: money, wealth, status, all those material things. But, she reflected, she was a material girl. She had been born in comparative poverty and these few years with Phillip had opened her eyes to the high life and in truth she could not imagine living without it, she would do anything to keep it. Perhaps, she ruefully considered she should have considered how much she enjoyed her lifestyle before allowing her baser instincts to take charge and having that torrid, physical affair with Arkins.

She broke from her thoughts as the huge wooden door swung inwards and the two men came in. Her husband may have been in the lead but Jennifer could see from their faces that it was Rupert who was taking charge. She shivered and looked away from them, trying to psyche herself up for whatever lay ahead. Phillip sat by the fire and could hardly bring himself to look at his wife as Rupert stood before her, hands behind his back and smirking like the cat that got the cream. It was all he could do to keep his triumph and enjoyment from his voice (after all no need for Phillip to realise he was taking so much pleasure from his wife's misdemeanours, was there?) as he addressed Jennifer.

"My dear Jennifer, I was so disappointed in you when Phillip informed me of your infidelity. Naturally he came to me for advice as one of his oldest, most trusted friends, plus I had suffered though something similar myself so I felt I could give him my insight. We both agree that to take you back and pretend nothing happened is a big ask of Phillip, the sight of you and the gardener fucking like wild beasts in the marital bed is likely to stay with Phillip to his grave. To even consider giving you a second chance you will need to demonstrate just how sorry you are, the overall depth of your remorse and your desire to restart actually honouring and obeying your husband. You know, as you agreed to in your wedding vows!"

The words stung and Jennifer could do little but nod her head, hardly able to look Rupert or her husband in the eye.

"Good, then I shall propose the first of your tasks, and if you agree to it and perform it without argument then perhaps we will consider that you are indeed showing some remorse."

For a moment all three were silent and the only noise was the crackling of the firewood, then after that pregnant pause Rupert continued.

"During the years after I left University I travelled to Japan and on one of many visits I made to a remote village I came across a ceremony taking place that I think is ideally suited to this situation. One of the women of the village had been found to be having an affair with a man from a neighbouring village and thus brought shame on not only her husband but the village itself. As punishment for her infidelity the woman was made to kneel at a post on the edge of town and for one whole day the males in the village were encouraged to visit the spot and masturbated over her, covering her in their cum. it was called 'bukkake'. I was even encouraged to participate myself. The principle was sound enough, that the unfaithful wife should be so embarrassed, so humiliated that she would never again contemplate being unfaithful. I think something similar would be in order here."

He said it so matter of factly, so nonchalantly that the actual reality of what he was suggesting bypassed Jennifer for a moment. Then it dawned on her exactly what he was saying and her face dropped and she began to implore Phillip. But it took only seconds of looking at his stoic, impassive face to see he had decided and now it was up to her to decide.

And what a decision to make! She looked up at Rupert and was horrified to see the malicious enjoyment he was taking from this, how could her husband seemingly give him carte blanche to sentence her like this? But as bad as what Rupert was suggesting (and there was no suggestion this would be the only punishment) could she afford not to agree to it? The answer, and all three people in that room, quiet except from the sparking of the fire, was no, she could not. She dropped her head a little and mumbled her reluctant agreement.

Over the course of the next week Rupert took great pleasure in arranging things, he was intent on it becoming quite the social event. He made sure to invite similar minded fellows to himself from the club that he and Phillip were long time members of, old friends of theirs, men from the local community that they were acquainted with and from their local Mason's lodge. To some he explained what was going on and nearly to a man they readily agreed to what he was suggesting but some decided they wanted no part in it, still he had a good 50 men lined up by the time Friday came and even with that he was still intent on getting some locals up and men from the village, maximising the humiliation for the Lady of the house.

As the Saturday came around Jennifer awoke with a heavy heart. She had long since resigned herself to this fate but still was not looking forward to the day, she had no idea of who was going to be involved or how many, she certainly hoped it wouldn't be too many or that she would know any of them, but then given Rupert's involvement that was unlikely. Rupert had given her strict instructions that she was to meet him in the old shed just next to the gardens at twelve midday, wearing nothing more than her dressing gown. It was a cool day as Jennifer padded across her back yard in her slippers just after twelve, she could not remember being this nervous and for the billionth time cursed having lost control of her desires and having the affair with Arkins. But that was done now, all she could do was pay the piper and hope her husband could somehow forgive her.

As she entered the stone outhouse, a small, enclosed space, with tight granite walls and a crumbling roof she was greeted by Rupert, he was resplendent in a tweed suit and tie and looking as giddy as an excited school boy. But there was no joyfulness in his smile, just the sweet delight of revenge. In an instant he had badgered her into taking the dressing gown off and took a few moments to himself to fully enjoy gazing on Jennifer's splendidly curvy body.

"What a shame, my dear. If only you had listened to me all those years ago I'm sure I could have talked Phillip into giving you another chance. Still I think I'm going to enjoy today and the other plans I've got for you! Now, this task is particularly simple Jennifer, even for a dumb bimbo such as yourself. Aw, don't look so hurt, you are a dumb bimbo, how else would you have fucked up such a cushy number as you had with Phillip? Anyway, all you have to do is kneel down here, on this rug and just stay there until I tell you you can get up. I'm sure that would impress Phillip somewhat as to the true level of regret you have."

Jennifer tried to ignore his mocking gaze as she lowered herself onto her knees on the old tartan rug and listened as he explained further.

"What's going to happen is, one at a time, guys are going to come into this little enclosure and ejaculate over your face, when they enter they'll state their name before they get to jerking, just so you know exactly who has seen you like this. There will be one or two women as well, they won't be adding to the mess but have admitted to wanting to see it, they'll state their name when they enter too. When the name is spoken you must open your eyes and look up at them, as best you can, making eye contact is a condition of this trial and if you don't we might decide you didn't try too hard after all. You are not required to say anything just kneel there, you are not allowed at all to use your hands to wipe, clean or in any way disturb your face. We have a security camera fitted in this corner trained on you and either Phillip or myself will be constantly monitoring it, you make any kind of move to your face and you will be deemed to have failed the trial and Phillip will know you are not totally serious in your efforts to make amends. Understand all of that?"

Jennifer had long since figured that arguing with Rupert or trying to change his mind was a waste of time so she just nodded and softly murmured a yes.

"Good. In that case -- Rupert Love!"

For a moment Jennifer wondered why he was announcing his name like that, then, as he reached for the zipper to his trousers, it dawned on her -- Rupert was going first!

She felt like she was frozen to the spot, like her mind was no longer inside her head but rather was up by the ceiling looking down on her, looking down on Rupert and a long, thick cock held in his right hand as he pumped it.

"Keep your eyes looking up at me Jennifer" he reminded her.

That stone shelter was some kind of chilly and Jennifer felt her nipples stiffen and the draft flirt in and around her ass as she watched Rupert jerk off. In another setting she might have enjoyed watching a cock like this, seeing how it was getting wetter and stiffer with each pull of his hand. But knowing the end result killed any curiosity value dead.

That time as she waited there for him to pop seemed to last for an eternity. Her dark, doleful eyes were at once mesmerised and disgusted at the sight of his slippery foreskin sliding back to reveal his engorged, purple helmet, it's thin slit seeming to hold her in it's gaze constantly despite it being jerked about rapidly by Rupert. Rupert himself, was in hog heaven, doing this to Jennifer was brilliant, he had wanted a shot at her for years now and she had seemed to be untouchable, incorruptible to him and now here she was served up on a plate, and as great as this was he had just convinced Phillip to allow him to subject her to a much better (for Rupert that was) trial later on this week. But that was for later, for now he was semi-screwing his eyes in intense concentration (but making sure he could still view the delectable target for his gloop) and masturbated furiously, aware that there was already a small queue waiting outside for their shot.

As his movements became more erratic and frantic and his face showed his intense concentration, Jennifer continued to stare right down the barrel of his penis, then almost without warning it twitched wildly and she watched as the first of his sperm shot out and splattered against her blushing cheeks, the second spurt quickly followed, a little bit of direction from Rupert's hand meaning that it landed squarely on her nose and spilled down the right side and three more burst landed in roughly the same spot. Jennifer sighed and resisted the overwhelming urge to scrape the mess from her face, she knew she couldn't. But already a trail was forming at the corner of both her eyes and it was disgusting. Rupert meanwhile was laughing and standing right over her and squeezing out the last from behind his foreskin, creating a final splodge in her hair.

The next five men came and went quite quickly, depositing various amounts of their cum over her and leaving, she knew their names as they announced them, they were friends of Phillips and it tore at Jennifer to think of them seeing her like this and knowing why she was doing it -- these were men she had entertained at the manor at parties, drunk with, joked with and debated the issues of the day. Now here she was acting as nothing more than a cum dump for them! Worse still was the seventh participant, Giles Wake, a local Land Holder who was married to a girl of Jennifer's age, Claire. She and Claire had never hit it off and as Giles entered his voice was swiftly followed by that of his wife's. Through her heavy, sticky eyelids Jennifer peered up to find Giles standing over her and her sometime rival, Claire, standing at his side. Could the embarrassment of this day ever end? Claire's tacky, sneering voice suggested not.