How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Karen. Her eyes were glazed over, and I knew she was imagining Andy doing the same with her.

"I've never been good at blowjobs, I guess. I mean, Tim used to complain a little and, after awhile, we just stopped doing it. But I put everything I had into pleasing Mark, and I guess I did. I don't know if I should tell you this, but we didn't have any of the boys circumcised. I just didn't want them to be hurt. Anyway, I had never had an uncircumcised one before. I was entranced with it. Still am. I slipped the foreskin down with my tongue, and I loved it."

"When Mark slid in me the first time, it was the most glorious feeling. He's not huge, but I could feel every inch of him. He was so gentle, so loving. I was a little embarrassed that first time. I wanted to ride him like a stallion, but I didn't want him to think his Mother was a slut. Besides, I wasn't so used to it anymore, and it hurt a little the first time. So, it was a little awkward. We spent the whole weekend in bed and it got better with each time. By the end of the weekend, I don't think there was anything we hadn't done. I did things with Mark I never did with Tim. I know that's wrong, but I wanted to please Mark, whatever it took. It's like, when it's your husband, it's something that's expected. Sex, I mean. It's like your husband owns your body, and you own his. But with your son, it's different. I felt like I was giving him the greatest gift I could ever give."

"And that's how it started."

"Wow," I breathed. "That was hot, Sarah."

"But what about Luke and Jim, Sarah? How did that happen?"

"You know, it just seemed natural with them, kind of like a rite of passage that was expected. After all, I had already made the decision with Mark that I could do it. I didn't have that hurdle to jump. I suspect the boys talked, too. Men do talk, don't they? But they were very good around me. They never let on, and they still don't, that they were all getting the same thing. They always act like they're the only one, and I make each one feel special when we're alone. Anyway, it became the norm that I would be their homecoming date. I kind of knew something was up because each went to a different school. The summers were the most complicated. I had three sons, and each of them wanted his special 'Mom Time.' We manage it, though. We have alternating date nights each week, where each of the boys will take me to dinner, and we always arrange for some alone time. It's a wonder we don't get busted up at the lake turn-off. And it's a wonder Tim doesn't have to replace the springs on that car!"

That got a laugh. We could all envision Sarah up at Lovers' Lane, making her car bounce.

She finished her story. "Each of the boys was different in how he tried to seduce me. It wasn't really a seduction, since I had already made the decision I would let it happen, but I think that's always the way it is with men and women. Men like to think they're seducing a woman, but when it happens it's because the woman decided. I'll tell you the stories of Luke and Jim sometime later, but now we have to help Karen. How are we going to do this?"

Karen's eyes were glistening. "I don't know how I'm going to make it work, but I know I want it. I've always tried to suppress my feelings, but no more. If Andy still wants me, he's going to have me. That, I know."

"I remember when Andy got married. He and I had some alone time, and he hugged and kissed me. He told me that no matter what happened, I would always be his special girl. When he was younger, that's what he'd always call me. I always knew what he wanted. That's pretty obvious with them, isn't it? They try to be cool and to hide it, but those penises are always hard. I used to love feeling it when he'd hug me. At first he would hold his butt back so I couldn't feel it, and one day I just reached down to his butt and brought him to me. He got a funny look on his face and went running to his bedroom. Of course I knew what he was doing in there."

"But now he's married, and I don't feel like his special girl anymore. I miss it. If that's what he wants, and I'm not sure that he still wants it, then by God, I'll give it to him."

We fist-bumped. "You go, girl. You get it!"

12