How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, Mom," he whispered as he kissed the tears on my cheeks. "You'll always be my Mom. I'll always love you. Look," he said, "If we do something, I imagine it will be the hottest thing ever at the start. But it's like a cooking fire. It blazes hot at first, but the best cooking is after it's died down to hot coals. Look at you and Dad. I bet you don't do it as much anymore, but you're still in love, right?"

"Oh, Ryan," I cried as I hugged him. "When did you grow up and become so wise?"

He kissed me again, and I laid back on the couch so he could lay on top of me. His hands went naturally to my breasts and, while he kept his eyes on mine, he unbuttoned my blouse. I raised up so I could undo my bra strap, and he lifted it off. He took my left breast in his mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh," I moaned. I love that so much. You've always loved your Mom's titties, haven't you?"

He raised up and looked at me. "You always told me not to talk with my mouth full," and he returned to them. I couldn't help but laugh, and I held his head and pulled him deeper into my breasts.

He reached down to my pussy with his right hand, and rubbed it gently. He raised up and whispered in my ear, "I want so much to taste this."

Good Lord, I had an orgasm. It came from nowhere. One minute I was laughing at his comment about talking with his mouth full, and then it swept over me. I stiffened, shuddered, and gave a little squeaky sound.

He kept rubbing my pussy. "Did you just...?"

"Oh, yeah. I did. Came out of nowhere."

"Wow," he said. "You're something, Mom. I had no idea you were so hot."

"That's the problem. If I had my way right now, we'd go to your bedroom and have at it. But look at the risk of that. Your dad doesn't come home very often during the day, but what if he did? I'm not saying it will happen and I'm not saying it won't happen. You just have to promise to help me keep us safe. When I lose my head and want to do something stupid, you have to be the strong one who will keep us safe. OK?"

He nodded. "I understand, and I promise." He kissed me again, and that's how we spent the afternoon, making out on the couch. Before I knew it, we heard the garage door opening, so we jumped up and straightened our clothes before his dad walked in.

The next two days were a whirl. We spent a lot of time, just loving and talking. I loved it. We kissed so much my lips were chapped and my nipples were sore. He wanted to get me undressed, but I wouldn't let him. I knew where that would lead. I let him get his hands in my yoga pants and slip his finger in me. Oh, yes, I wanted more. He wanted more. We both wanted more, but we weren't going to take any risks.

Then the weekend was upon us and our privacy disappeared. We could only share surreptitious kisses, and they just didn't satisfy. Ryan had to leave early Sunday morning and the more I thought about it, the sadder I got. He could tell. He had come to know me so well.

Saturday afternoon I decided to cook chili for supper. I had a chili kit in the cupboard, but hid it in the back and called to my husband, "Honey? I'm making chili and don't have a spice kit. Could you run to the store and get one?"

He grumbled. He was in the middle of a game and the last thing he wanted to do was go grocery shopping. "Can't Ryan go?"

"No, he can't. He has to stay here. You go. Hurry, and you'll catch the last half. Call me from the store in case I need anything else."

As soon as he left, I grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled him toward his room. "Come on, hurry. We might have a half hour, at best."

He was like a puppy, stumbling over his feet to follow me.

As soon as we were in his room, I pushed him back until he fell on the bed. I pulled my tank top over my head and removed my bra. The look on his face was priceless. His hands automatically went to my breasts.

"Mom, are we going to? I thought you didn't want to take risks."

"No, we're not going to, but I'm going to send you away with something to remember." I undid his belt buckle and pulled his pants down. His dick was standing straight up. I was impressed. He had a nice dick, my son. I bent down to kiss the head of it, and he rested his hands on my head, squeezing lightly.

I made myself slow down. I had my cellphone and his father would call from the store, so there was time. It didn't have to be rushed.

I looked up at him. The look of passion on his face was overwhelming. I kept my eyes on his and slowly took him in my mouth. I almost had another orgasm, but this was for him, not me, so I pushed it back. I sucked gently, then started bobbing my head on it. He grabbed handfuls of hair, encouraging me. I used my left hand to jack him off while I sucked him and he grunted loudly. "Oh, God, Mom. You are so good."

Those aren't words most Mothers hear from their sons, but they were sure welcome to my ears. I wanted to be good for him. I always thought I gave a good blowjob, but as I had been told before, there are no bad blowjobs. I put myself into it. I pumped, I sucked, I rubbed my tongue on the head of his dick. I couldn't get enough of it, but then he pushed his butt up off the bed, stiffened, and said, "You'd better stop now, Mom."

Didn't want to cum in his Mom's mouth, the little darling, but I had to have it. I kept sucking and pumping and he exploded. Grunting and moaning, he gave me his cum. I swallowed every drop, then kissed the head of his dick and raised up to look at him. I took a corner of his sheet and playfully blotted at my lips and we both laughed.

"Mom, you're an artist. I had no idea. I always wondered if you even did it."

"I guess you know that answer now, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I know, and it's better than I ever dreamed."

"Did you really dream about me doing that to you?"

"Hell, yes. You had to wash my socks. You know what was going on."

I laughed, because he was exactly right. I remembered every morning putting his crusty socks in the dirty clothes hamper. "Did you leave them on the floor for me to find? You never put them in the clothes hamper yourself."

"I confess. Yes, I wanted you to know. I wanted you to wonder if it was for you."

My cellphone rang. I had planned to send his dad for something else, something that would be hard to find in the store, but my mind went blank. "No, I can't think of anything else. Come on home so I can start the chili."

Ryan took me in his arms and kissed me, deeply. I'm sure he could taste his cum in my mouth. He said, "You know I want to do the same thing for you, don't you?"

"I expect it, big boy, but not now." I jumped up and put my bra and top back on. "Get dressed and come to the kitchen. And look innocent."

Sunday came and Ryan was ready to leave. He looked so sad, and I know my face showed the same thing. We had wanted to finish this, but had never had the chance. I prayed I would get the opportunity to consummate our new level of love. I walked Ryan out to his car and he took me in his arms. He hugged me innocently, in case anyone was watching.

"We'll get our chance, Honey," I said. "I don't know when or how, but we'll get there."

"I know we will, Mom. Doesn't matter, though, if we ever do or not. I couldn't love you more."

I couldn't hold it back, but sagged into his arms, sobbing gently. He rubbed my head. "You know, I may be able to take a week off next month. Think I could come home?"

12